Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Training RP!

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Training RP! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Training RP!

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

@Willowpaw @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm let out a wary huff, then sighed. "OK, well it began when the clans took in a little kit. This kit grew to cause division between the clans. Planting seeds of doubt and bitterness in the warriors of all four clans. Soon, the warriors from separate clans started bickering. This bickering grew to all out border disputes that resulted in claw and tooth battles. The bickering spread to clanmates. They then too began to fight with tooth and claw. Eventually all out clan verses clan battles, and even the horrifying interclan battles would occur." Tornadostorm's eyes closed with grief. "At it's worse... Lives were lost... At the claws of clanmates and denmates..." 'Please... Protect StormClan... Don't let it fall... Thank you... Goodbye..' Tornadostorm's old clanmate, Redfeather's last words echoed in the deputy's ears, and she sighed. Once again, as if autmatically, the words were met with the familiar thought "I...I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect our clan... I couldn't save it... I hope you forgive me.."

"After a horrible battle in StormClan where Goldstar herself caused several near fatal injuries to her clanmates, she sentenced herself to exile, and fled the clans." She glanced at Willowpaw "And before you ask, no, I wasn't there. I was out hunting, thank goodness. But Pebblestar was still recovering from a previous battle in the medicine-cat's den, and couldn't take over for the clan, or receive her nine lives. The other clans must have sensed our weakness, and a band of warriors, some from each clan, attacked our camp one night. We couldn't fight them off. Most of us fled to CloudClan, myself included, and some fled to LightningClan." Tornadostorm looked like she was about to cry, but a moment of taking deep breaths calmed her enough to speak without a broken voice.

"RainClan fell soon after, during a flood. It's deputy, Sunfeather, had inhaled too much water though, and died in the CloudClan camp. Echostar died from a wound in her shoulder that never healed a few moons later, after she rejoined her original clan of LightningClan. Taking the name Echospirit again. Pebblestar had retaken her old name of Pebblestream as well, and became CloudClan's deputy, under Swirlstar. But she was an older cat, and retired only a few moons after her deputy ceremony. That's, of course, when Mistystar became Swirlstar's deputy." Tornadostorm smiled. "Luckily after the dispersal of StormClan and RainClan, the fighting slowly died down, until there was no fighting. But, that's why we have the peace festivals." She laughed, swishing her tail.

(Fun fact; Right before she left the club, the day StormClan dispersed, Redfeather did PM me with a similar message to the one I mentioned above xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33144

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Oh yeah, the peace festivals," Roseblossom muttered, trying to regain her happy demeanor. "Mistystar's the one who arranged it, actually. Alongside the normal Gatherings, there's an evening every moon where all the apprentices and warriors from the Clans can just hang out. Talk about whatever they want, maybe play games. It's supposed to be a lighthearted time for all of us."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28071

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:51 pm

(@Saltpaw; I'm formally inviting you to join me in an RP here :D if you want to that is. If you do, just tell me somewhere/somehow, and we can begin ^u^)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello mia mentora ma'am sir

Saltshine
Warrior

Herbs : 1
Fresh-kill : 12476

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 pm

@Saltpaw

Tornadostorm yawned and leapt down from the Jutting Rock after assigning patrols. As she approached the apprentice's den, she thought "well it sure has been a while sense I was here.. Hah" she slipped inside, scanning the limp, sleeping bodies scattered around the den's floor, all on beds of comfortable moss. She made her way weaving between them up to a light, creamy she-cat She gently pawed her shoulder "Saltpaw. It's time to get up. It's your first day of training today!" Tornadostorm's heart fluttered with excitement for her young apprentice.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm

"uhgghh... why so early?" Saltpaw yawned and walked out of the apprentice's den. The sun was slowly rising, casting beams of gradually strengthening light into the forest.

Note: this is the first time I've done an RP before lol

Saltshine
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:14 pm

(that's totally fine ^u^)

@Saltpaw

Tornadostorm snickered "You'll get used to it. But it's easiest to start now, before it gets too hot, and also so we can train for the longest amount of time." She stretched. Deciding, sense it was the fist day, to ask her what she would like to start with. "What would you like to do? We could hunt, practice some battle techniques, or I could show you around the territory. I don't think you've been out of camp before, have you?" She smiled at the young she-cat, as she slowly began meandering out of the camp.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:21 pm

"Hmmm, I think I'd like to get to know the territory better," mewed Saltpaw, staring around the area intently. "I've never left the camp, and it'd be cool to see all the other areas around here."

Saltshine
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:30 pm

@Saltpaw

Tornadostorm nodded "Sure." she picked up the pace slightly, so she was at a fairly decent walk, and exited the camp, and out into the open forest. She looked around. The pine trees were large and tall, the more leafy trees' branches wiggled, and whistled softly in the breeze that blew through. The ground was soft and slightly spongy under paw, as the trees shaded the ground from the drying heat of the sun. Between trees grew green lush bushes, several in flower this time of year. Birds sung in the trees, and the faint scent of prey wafted over Tornadostorm's twitching nose. But right now they weren't hunting.

The black she-cat turned towards the left, and started walking. "First I'm going to show you the LightningClan border. It's best you learn their scent for when your on border patrols one day. But as we go, be scenting stuff." She gave a mischievous smile. "I may or may not quiz you later."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Saltpaw sniffed the air. "Smells kinda weird... I'm glad I don't have to smell that all the time." She paused for a moment and asked, "Are there any other clans? It seems a little lonely around here."

Saltshine
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:04 pm

@Saltpaw

Tornadostorm laughed. "Yeah, you get used to it." She picked up the pace once more to a trot, and made her way towards the border. The scent of LightningClan started to grow stronger. "A border patrol must have come by recently" she thought. She stopped at the border, and sat down. "Ok, what do you smell?" She asked her apprentice, staring out at the expanse of LightningClan territory.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:12 pm

"I smell... cats, and a bunch of other unrecognizable stuff... I can't smell very well today," Saltpaw said. "A lot of different things." She looked across the area.

Note: Sorry my responses have been short, I'm pretty tired xD
I'm gonna go to bed. G'night o/

Saltshine
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:27 am

(It's fine XD I've been there <3)

@Saltpaw
Tornadostorm nodded "Yep. What you smell is LightningClan. Smells pretty disgusting, huh? I bet we smell disgusting to them too." She paused for a moment thoughtfully. "This is the scent marker between our clans. A kind of barrier to keep us from getting on each other's toes, and over hunting certain more prey filled areas of our territories." She laughed "I'm sure you've heard quite allot from the other warriors not to cross this border."

Standing once again, and taking a moment to scan the scenery around her for a patrol, (which she saw none) the black she-cat turned and started walking along the border. Glancing over her shoulder, she said "next, I'm going to show you the place where the clans gather every full moon, to tell news, and share tongues. After we're done there, I think I'll take you back and we can collect some moss for Lotuspaw, and for some of the old dirty dens. I'll show you the hunting grounds when we go to practice hunting."

By now the sun was starting to reach it's highest point, and Tornadostorm felt it's warmth on her back.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Roseblossom wrote:@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Oh yeah, the peace festivals," Roseblossom muttered, trying to regain her happy demeanor. "Mistystar's the one who arranged it, actually. Alongside the normal Gatherings, there's an evening every moon where all the apprentices and warriors from the Clans can just hang out. Talk about whatever they want, maybe play games. It's supposed to be a lighthearted time for all of us."

@Roseblossom @Tornadostorm

"That definitely sounds like something I'll look forward to." Willowpaw said, thinking about the things that Tornadostorm had just told her. It seemed that the clans were in the worst times and just before she was born. Willowpaw thought about how lucky she is to be brought into a world of peace. How the fire that spread through everyone's hearts was simply put out, almost as if it were nothing. It was truly a a gift from Starclan. A gift that the two remaining clans were tasked to protect.

Shaking the thought away, Willowpaw smiled and looked back to the mentor and deputy. "Are there anymore moves that I should go over before we go back?"

(Sorry if I'm not very accurate with my post or whatever, I'd rather not read the old posts because I'm lazy today)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40062

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5