Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

+6
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Oceanbreeze
Jewelsky
Swirlstar
Whispy
Silverstar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you like Rainclan back?

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] I_vote_lcap62%Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] I_vote_lcap38%Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] Empty Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi! There wasn't even any discussion about it, but IF Rainclan WAS an option, would you want Rainclan back with perhaps Echo as leader again?

Note, no one would have to transfer over, but simply we could see how many members come back, and any members willing to transfer (since I would....maybe 2 other members) could switch over and then we see how many kits join RC?

I don't see how it would harm anything, except notifying Echo if she would want to be. And since adding a new clan wouldn't harm anything since all the clans are well fit, it would be easy to start a new clan with a new generation of members along with 3 or 4 older ones.

So just vote if you would like Rainclan to come back. :)

For Swirl: If a majority WANT RC...please be open minded. The club shouldn't be run off just what you want but what the club wants. ^.^

Last edited by Silvy on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20351

Back to top Go down

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] Empty Re: Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Let me rephrase...would you be mad if it came back? I dont see reason to be, but of course to each thy own.

Last edited by Silvy on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] Empty Re: Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

Post by Whispy Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Silvy...I know that Rainclan means a lot to you...but it's just a clan. We need to move on.

Besides, the clans are all peaceful and fine now...why go and make another clan and have to worry about it all again? c:

I think we're fine now...we don't need to worry about another clan or anything. The club is fine as it is. Let's just try to have a time of peace, since we just got something figured out...
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 19743

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm

To be completely honest, no.
I'd possibly consider it in the future, IF we had enough active members for three different Clans. At the moment, we certainly don't. And even if we added it again, I don't think Echo would be the leader, no offense. :/ But the main reason we removed RainClan was because Echo wasn't active enough to properly run it. So, I'm not really jumping at that idea. (Also I mean no offense to you, Echo <33)

And as Whispy said, we're doing just fine with two Clans right now. We don't need another, everything on the club is working out pretty well. There's no need for another Clan, LightningClan and CloudClan are enough. c:
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19964

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Actually several members other than just me want the clan back, thus why I made the thread. Rainclan was unfairly removed, thus why I think with a new club it would be a consideration. Plus, just because you don't want it back, doesn't mean other people don't :3

I stated, if you read, that I didn't mean this as an official thing. Just a way to gage if the club would be interested in further action. And by that, we already have a leader picked (echo) and nothing truly would have to be decided so I think saying it would be a big deal is stretching things to make it less appealing.

I'm glad we have a fair vote by the way. I'm not displeased with the results, and I think Swirl will do fine.

Plus Echo is considerable more active now from my observations. :)

Either way, this isn't meant to be a heated discussion, just for me to see how many people would be interested in Rainclan coming back.

Since the votes are tied at the moment, I don't think the club would take negative affect to adding it. It's more good than harm.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

I would say yes, but only yes once we get some more members. If that happens, having RainClan back would be a good idea. But as for now, two Clans is enough. If we need another Clan, we can add RainClan.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispy Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

I think we should just drop this and move on.
Like we literally just got done with a big debate and stuff and now another one is getting started.
There's not enough members for another clan, plain and simple. And then we'd have to worry about the clans going empty again.
So I think for now we should just stick with the current clans and try to have fun on the club. :3
Besides...Rainclan wasn't unfairly removed. We'd had a long discussion about it, and all the members ended up wanting that. Echo even agreed (although I know that was probably hard for her). The only two who had been quite against it were you and Echo (which was understandable since she was leader)
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:17 pm

The only reason I brought it up now was it might be good to plan ahead because when the new club opens it would be too late. That's all. ^^
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Whispy wrote:I think we should just drop this and move on.
Like we literally just got done with a big debate and stuff and now another one is getting started.
There's not enough members for another clan, plain and simple. And then we'd have to worry about the clans going empty again.
So I think for now we should just stick with the current clans and try to have fun on the club. :3
Besides...Rainclan wasn't unfairly removed. We'd had a long discussion about it, and all the members ended up wanting that. Echo even agreed (although I know that was probably hard for her). The only two who had been quite against it were you and Echo (which was understandable since she was leader)
This doesn't have to be a debate. Speaking about our opinions on things doesn't always mean a fight will break out. Having a peaceful thread to post our ideas on without arguments is helpful. If you don't like it, just click out because it's just a small discussion on one thread.

I've spoken to multiple people who would want RC back and agree it was taken away un-needed. Plus, by the votes, more than just two people wouldn't mind it coming back. That's all I am saying. ^^
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

We don't have to start a debate about this. Fights don't break out just because someone states their opinion. No, somebody blames something on someone else, and a fight begins. But this is not a fight. At least, it doesn't have to be.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you, exactly ^.^
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanbreeze Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Oh god yes, i'd probably become active again if Rainclan came back <3

Oceanbreeze

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 19646

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 pm

I would like for you to be active again Ocean :)
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 am

YOU WOULD?
asdfghjkl;
BRING RC BACK
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪ Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 pm

To be honest, the main reason why I finally agreed to go with it was because all RC members tried to switch out besides Twily and Silvy. :\ Most didn't even have a reason or didn't state their reason. Also, I was notified some people tried to convince the kits to leave RC. The reason RC had problems was because my deputy was inactive and I was active but I never posted (stupid me >.<). So, in my opinion, if most the club says no I'll say no but if most of the club wants it back, well yeah. Self-explanatory. cx
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Warrior

Herbs : 7
Fresh-kill : 18653

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispy Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

I kind of got to thinking...and I don't mean to offend anyone with this, I just kind of thought about this.
IF a lot of the club really does feel that a 3rd clan needs brought back...why would we do Rainclan? I'm not saying I don't like RC or anything, because it was a nice little clan. :3 But, would it really be fair to bring back Rainclan? What about Stormclan? I know many members liked Stormclan too.
So I think the question shouldn't necessarily be "Do you want Rainclan back?" but more of "Do you want a third clan again?" and go from there. It wouldn't really be fair to members who liked Stormclan to just go and bring back RC right away with no consideration about SC at all.
I don't think we could EVER have 4 clans again...so we couldn't just go and add them both. I don't think the clans are full enough even now for 3 clans. But if people are wanting another clan, I don't think it should be only RC. I think we should have to consider other clans too.
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 am

Why would people randomly start leaving RC?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 am

People wanted to leave RainClan because Echo and her former deputy, Sunfeather, weren't active... they didn't run the Clan properly, and after a while the RC warriors decided they wanted to be in different Clans because their leading members weren't active. x3
So, we removed it and let the members pick their new Clan.

Also, Whispy has a very valid point.

Last edited by Swirlstar on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19964

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Whispy wrote:I kind of got to thinking...and I don't mean to offend anyone with this, I just kind of thought about this.
IF a lot of the club really does feel that a 3rd clan needs brought back...why would we do Rainclan? I'm not saying I don't like RC or anything, because it was a nice little clan. :3 But, would it really be fair to bring back Rainclan? What about Stormclan? I know many members liked Stormclan too.
So I think the question shouldn't necessarily be "Do you want Rainclan back?" but more of "Do you want a third clan again?" and go from there. It wouldn't really be fair to members who liked Stormclan to just go and bring back RC right away with no consideration about SC at all.
I don't think we could EVER have 4 clans again...so we couldn't just go and add them both. I don't think the clans are full enough even now for 3 clans. But if people are wanting another clan, I don't think it should be only RC. I think we should have to consider other clans too.
Well because I spoke to Cheeto and she said if she could bring back any clan it would be. And yes, I suppose Rainclan could also be Stormclan. Hows about Rainstormclan Eyeroll 

Plus, the old leader of Rainclan is still active, thus why it would be the clan brought back. As well as it's popularity and amount of members when it was open. Stormclan would be more of a burden then Rainclan because a leader would have to be picked whereas Rain already has that taken care of.

And as of right now 5/9 want RC back.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Like I said, this was just a suggestion to see if the club would even be interested. Nothing final.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:06 pm

It doesn't have to necessarily be RainClan or StormClan. If we needed a new Clan, we could take Scissorleaf's past idea of HailClan. If not, there are plenty of other names. IceClan, SnowClan, FrostClan, BlizzardClan, BreezeClan, SleetClan, the list goes on. And Echo could still be leader of it. :3
But, for now, a new Clan is not necessary. I would like to see RC back, though. c:
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

A option if Clan member distributing is a problem is to use my limit idea
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 20212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:08 pm

As much as we all love and miss RC, we don't need it back now. I say we wait until we need another Clan, if we do.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪ Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 am

Swirlstar wrote:People wanted to leave RainClan because Echo and her former deputy, Sunfeather, weren't active... they didn't run the Clan properly, and after a while the RC warriors decided they wanted to be in different Clans because their leading members weren't active. x3
So, we removed it and let the members pick their new Clan.

Also, Whispy has a very valid point.
I became more active later on because Twily gave me an awesome idea on how to become more active, and I did run the clan properly. :\ I would understand if everyone started leaving when I was inactive but when I was pretty active, that's when people started leaving. It made no sense IMO. (No offence to anyone who wanted to switch out, etc.)
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Warrior

Herbs : 7
Fresh-kill : 18653

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawny Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 am

I think no. We removed it for a reason, remember? And that reason still hasn't gone away. We didn't have enough members to keep three Clans active. I'm still very glad we are just down to two Clans once more. It seems much easier to run and organize than with three. You know, having one huge Clan and two smaller Clans wasn't easy--there was a lot of tension-y things, for all the older members who were around then. And... for people saying they'd come back if RC was back, why? It's just a name, you know? c:

Fawny
Clan Leader

Herbs : 2
Fresh-kill : 19664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next