Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

+6
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Oceanbreeze
Jewelsky
Swirlstar
Whispy
Silverstar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you like Rainclan back?

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

Post by Fawny Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Silvy wrote:Like I said, this was just a suggestion to see if the club would even be interested. Nothing final.
And yes, we know it's just a suggestion. ^^ Only Swirl can add a new Clan. c;

Fawny
Clan Leader

Herbs : 2
Fresh-kill : 19719

Back to top Go down

Would you like Rainclan back? [poll] - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you like Rainclan back? [poll]

Post by Silverstar Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Fawny wrote:I think no. We removed it for a reason, remember? And that reason still hasn't gone away. We didn't have enough members to keep three Clans active. I'm still very glad we are just down to two Clans once more. It seems much easier to run and organize than with three. You know, having one huge Clan and two smaller Clans wasn't easy--there was a lot of tension-y things, for all the older members who were around then. And... for people saying they'd come back if RC was back, why? It's just a name, you know? c:
I think it is much more than just a name. People might not be happy in the clan they are now and want to be considered a clan with their friends, and maybe don't want to be just classified as LC or CC.

Plus if it's just a name, I don't see why people felt the need to switch over when we could have just gotten rid of Cloudclan and made it easier by keeping everyone in RC. Why put so much effort into changing people over to CC when the answer was to just close CC and keep Rainclan because all the members were active and Echo was making an effort to become active. Plus After all, Cloudclan is and was just a name. c;

And if RC is just a name, why are people against it being called Rainclan?

And I think we all know she is the one who can add clans. But if a majority of the club wants RC back eventually (no, it's maybe not needed yet it very well be needed soon), it's her job to listen to them and not be biased about it. ^^

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 20407

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Fawny wrote:I think no. We removed it for a reason, remember? And that reason still hasn't gone away. We didn't have enough members to keep three Clans active. I'm still very glad we are just down to two Clans once more. It seems much easier to run and organize than with three. You know, having one huge Clan and two smaller Clans wasn't easy--there was a lot of tension-y things, for all the older members who were around then. And... for people saying they'd come back if RC was back, why? It's just a name, you know? c:
I just reread Tornadostorm's Story today. In the story, RainClan was "just a name" to you. As she said, it's not "just a name". You grow attached to your Clan and grow to love it. How would we feel if LightningClan was deleted as RainClan was? Would we feel no pain? I can assure you that we would all be brokenhearted, and a Clan is definitely more than "just a name". It is a part of us, and if any cat in LightningClan understands it, it's Silverrose, Twilightpaw, Glimmerpaw, and, most especially, Echospirit. I may not understand the feeling fully, but I know what it's like to lose something close to you.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Wheat's Unofficial Mentor wrote:
I just reread Tornadostorm's Story today. In the story, RainClan was "just a name" to you. As she said, it's not "just a name". You grow attached to your Clan and grow to love it. How would we feel if LightningClan was deleted as RainClan was? Would we feel no pain? I can assure you that we would all be brokenhearted, and a Clan is definitely more than "just a name". It is a part of us, and if any cat in LightningClan understands it, it's Silverrose, Twilightpaw, Glimmerpaw, and, most especially, Echospirit. I may not understand the feeling fully, but I know what it's like to lose something close to you.
Beautifully put my dear <3

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Thank you Silvy~
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispy Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Well I think maybe we should come back ti this topic after we have more members...like, when the clans are all really full. Right now, they're honestly not very full. :/ So if we do add another clan, we'll have a lot of tension and fighting. So maybe we should address this in the future. (:
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 19798

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm

I wish people wouldn't think that making big changes will lead to fighting. Like, we control the fighting. Having a discussion doesn't always= fight. It did in thepast, but we made the choices on an unsupervised CB. If we just all peacefully say our ideas on threads (not a cb) then I think we won't fight. If we all put in effort not to fight as well as be respectful to others ideas and contributions. If we constantly are afraid of a fight happening.

I don't think discussing it is bad as long as it doesn't go out of hand. If it does, I would close the thread. ^.^

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪ Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Jewel loves you~ wrote:
This is so beautiful asdfghjkl; ;u;

I don't get it. Why does it matter about the amount of members in a clan? So what if there was just 1 clan, let's take LC for example. Just one clan in the club with say, 20 members. Or even 20 clans with 1 member in each. Does it really matter? I mean, they're just for fun. It shouldn't matter. For me, I wouldn't mind if RC was brought back or if it's not brought back because these clans are just for fun. And that's my input on this situation. :3
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Warrior

Herbs : 7
Fresh-kill : 18708

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Thank you again <3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawny Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Silvy wrote:
I think it is much more than just a name. People might not be happy in the clan they are now and want to be considered a clan with their friends, and maybe don't want to be just classified as LC or CC.

Plus if it's just a name, I don't see why people felt the need to switch over when we could have just gotten rid of Cloudclan and made it easier by keeping everyone in RC. Why put so much effort into changing people over to CC when the answer was to just close CC and keep Rainclan because all the members were active and Echo was making an effort to become active. Plus After all, Cloudclan is and was just a name. c;

And I think we all know she is the one who can add clans. But if a majority of the club wants RC back eventually (no, it's maybe not needed yet it very well be needed soon), it's her job to listen to them and not be biased about it. ^^
No, no, you all completely and utterly missed my point. c;

I mean that RainClan, the title, is just a name. A Clan is the people in it. Not the name. And we are all together, so--as I can see--the only reason bringing RainClan back would be due to sentimentality. And yes, maybe sometime RainClan will be needed, but that isn't today.

But really. A Clan is the people in it. And... well, no offense, but the people talking about a Clan being taken away and how devastating it is are people who have bounced from Clan to Clan over the past year or two. There are some people here who have been in almost all the Clans! So... obviously it isn't the Clan you like.

And yeah, I know, you've said that a lot. x3 You seem to all have set yourselves up to believe that Swirl will be biased and hateful. Has she been that way as a leader? No. So why would she be as an owner?

Fawny
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawny Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Echo the Epical wrote:
Jewel loves you~ wrote:
This is so beautiful asdfghjkl; ;u;

I don't get it. Why does it matter about the amount of members in a clan? So what if there was just 1 clan, let's take LC for example. Just one clan in the club with say, 20 members. Or even 20 clans with 1 member in each. Does it really matter? I mean, they're just for fun. It shouldn't matter. For me, I wouldn't mind if RC was brought back or if it's not brought back because these clans are just for fun. And that's my input on this situation. :3
That's true, they are partially for fun. However, each Clan has its own set of members that all work together, and if the Clan gets cluttered... It just gets confusing. We all saw this several months ago, remember?

Fawny
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 am

You do have kind of a point, I must say.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Fawny wrote:
Silvy wrote:

No, no, you all completely and utterly missed my point. c;

I mean that RainClan, the title, is just a name. A Clan is the people in it. Not the name. And we are all together, so--as I can see--the only reason bringing RainClan back would be due to sentimentality. And yes, maybe sometime RainClan will be needed, but that isn't today.

But really. A Clan is the people in it. And... well, no offense, but the people talking about a Clan being taken away and how devastating it is are people who have bounced from Clan to Clan over the past year or two. There are some people here who have been in almost all the Clans! So... obviously it isn't the Clan you like.

And yeah, I know, you've said that a lot. x3 You seem to all have set yourselves up to believe that Swirl will be biased and hateful. Has she been that way as a leader? No. So why would she be as an owner?
I think you completely and utterly missed my point as well c;

Rainclan IS a name. But so is Cloudclan. What I don't understand is why people put so much energy in wanted Rainclan gone when we could have transferred the one or two Cloudclan members to Rainclan. Why was it so important to terminate when the answer to move the one or two CC members to RC when RC was clearly flourishing. I mean, since Swirlstar hadn't been a deputy then she could have become the RC deputy and then earned her way up when Echo was ready to retire (she wan't ready when RC was given up). Echo had more experience than Swirl (no offense) and had Swirl became deputy of Rainclan she could have had that deputy experience. I just still don't understand and it truly puzzles me, is why we gave up RC so easily, as why everyone in RC was so set on getting rid of it expect for one or two people. What else was there to gain? I mean no one should WANT to give up their clan. It makes no sense. I'm really curious, and a bit confused.

And it is the clan I like. Had Lightningclan been taken away, you would want LC back because you like the clan. Let's just say LC was in the spot of RC. You would have tried your hardest to keep LC, no? So like it or not, I think we all get a connection with our clans and none of us want to get rid of them. You wouldn't understand how some of us feel because LC won't ever go away, so you haven't needed to worry. It's easy to say how people should/do feel when you haven't experienced it yourself.

And no. I won't sugar coat it, I think she IS biased. But that said we all are. Anyone from the 'fights' are biased. She completely ignored me and my ideas for the club for a long point and so I don't want her doing that now because she has no room to do that. Because she is the owner and friendships can't matter anymore with choices and things like that.

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Locking this; it seems to be stirring people up. Please don't bash me; I'm just trying to keep the peace.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Personally I want to see what Fawny has to say. Because I am genuinely curious. She can PM me though what she has to say. This wasn't what the thread was meant to be for.

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Guys, the reason this topic was locked was because it caused fighting and we don't want more fights to start by people posting on it. So please don't post. kthnx.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28116

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm sorry. :P
I'm deleting that jerky post now, and this will be my last post on this thread.
THE END.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2