Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superyacht - THE RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Superyacht - THE RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Superyacht - THE RP

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:47 am

"! Wha...?" When she heard Pearl's question, Marina's attention was abruptly brought away from the staring human. "Welllll... Not quite yet," she admitted, her tentacles swishing lightly back and forth. "I'm actually still pretty hungry..." Just as she finished adding this, her gaze made its way back to the table as she eagerly scanned for her next snack.

Taking her attention off of the human after a few more moments, as well, Mechanica similarly turned back to the table. Hearing that Marina wasn't ready to head off somewhere else just yet, she took this opportunity to swiftly resume looking for another snack of her own, still feeling at least peckish enough to eat a little bit more.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28172

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 am

"UGGGGHHHH!" Pearl uttered an impatient groan as she slouched forward, letting her arms dangle limply. "When are you ever NOT hungry?! We're gonna be stuck here all daaaaayyyyy!" she whined somewhat childishly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 am

Marina's focus was once again momentarily brought away from the table when Pearl spoke in a quite impatient fashion. "It won't take me THAT long to fill up..." she responded, a sort of pout briefly appearing on her face. "Just... Gimme a little longer here, OK? Pleeease? If we leave now, it'll probably end up like a repeat of earlier, and then we'll just have to come back anyway..." she continued, quickly looking back at the table with a somewhat longing expression. Then, all of a sudden, she reached an arm out and grabbed a handful of potato chips from a nearby bowl, having steadily grown even more eager to continue snacking.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 am

"Fiiiine..." Pearl crossed her arms and pouted for a moment, then turned her attention to Mechanica. "So, Mecha, got any ideas about what we should do after all this snack stuff?" she asked the young human. "Have you seen anything cool that we should totally check out?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:13 am

Mechanica--now nibbling on a yogurt covered pretzel that she had found in a bowl of assorted snacks--perked up and twitched her head in Pearl's direction. "Aahmmm..." she uttered, gaining a thoughtful expression. "... Well, I think I saw some rides somewhere!" she noted a moment later. "Not sure how well that'd go after a whole buncha snacking, but maybe if they're not TOO wild...??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:20 am

Pearl didn't look entirely sure about this idea. "Rides? I dunno; maybe you and I'd be fine, since we haven't had that much, but then there's Marina..." Pausing, she briefly glanced over as Marina continued to chow down on snacks. "... Something tells me that wouldn't end well," she remarked, cringing slightly at the thought.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:17 am

"Urp... Oh yeah," Mechanica cringed a little as well at the thought, quickly turning to look in Marina's direction. "That was a pretty silly thing to suggest right now... Sorry, Marina," she apologized to the Octoling.

Marina, beginning to grow more contented the more time she had to snack without interruption, gave a dismissive shake of her head and glanced towards Mechanica with an understanding look.

Mechanica felt quite reassured by Marina's look, causing her awkwardness to rapidly fade away. "... Aaahh..." she thoughtfully uttered a moment later as she turned back to Pearl. "I know I saw some other interesting stuff he-... OH YEAH. I spotted some people playing ping-pong, I think!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:27 am

"Aw yeah, now we're talkin'!" Pearl exclaimed happily. "I'm totally down with that! Bring it ON!" She seemed perfectly confident that she was going to defeat the other two at the game when the time came to play. After all, she considered agility to be a strength of hers, and figured that would translate well into a game like ping-pong.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Marina once again briefly turned her attention away from the table to respond. "Ooh, that's a fun idea; OK...!" she agreed, gaining a soft grin. Then, within just a few moments she returned to snacking; she planned on eating just a bit more at this point, since she was now beginning to feel pretty satisfied.

Mechanica was pleased to see this idea going over so well. "All right!" she cheered, giving her head an enthusiastic bob. Noting how confident Pearl seemed, she had a feeling that the matches to come would be particularly exciting. Thankfully, she felt that her frequent participation in ARMS helped her reflexes to stay sharp, which would definitely come in handy here as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum: