Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superyacht - THE RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Superyacht - THE RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Superyacht - THE RP

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 pm

"Hmmm..." Marina gazed with a thoughtful look in the direction of the pretzels, then returned her attention to Pearl, giving a little nod of her head. "... Alright; challenge accepted," Once again turning to the pretzels, she took one and dunked it into the cheese fondue, then simply stared at it for a short while. After this, she turned her head upwards and--following another brief pause--flicked the pretzel into the air, catching it in her mouth on the way down with relative calmness.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28172

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Pearl's eyes flew open wide when she saw Marina throw the pretzel right into her own mouth with relative ease. "WHAT?! No! No way!" she cried, seemingly unable to believe that Marina had actually done it--and so calmly, too. However, she wasn't going to admit defeat yet. "Y'all just got lucky! That's all it was!" she claimed, sounding very sure of herself. "I demand a do-over; I wanna see you try it AGAIN! ... Or are you just gonna take your lucky win and leave it at that like a chicken?" she asked teasingly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:58 pm

"No way; I'll gladly do a do-over...!" Marina responded, feeling pretty certain that she would be able to replicate what she had just done; she just had to apply enough focus, same as before. Then, taking a step back, she waited for Pearl to start the second "round" of their competition.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Pearl stared at Marina for a moment. "... What? You want me to go again first?" she asked. "Meh, fine, whatevs. I'll show you." Looking determined, she grabbed and dipped another pretzel in cheese. Then, after glaring at it for a few seconds, she threw her head back and tossed the pretzel into the air. This time, when it came down, it landed right on her nose. "... DANGIT!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Marina watched in suspense as Pearl tossed her second pretzel into the air, wincing subtly almost by reflex when it came down right on her nose. "Oof... I think that one came closer, at least!" she commented, returning to the table and giving Pearl a rather hearty pat on the back. After this, she grabbed a pretzel for herself and once again dipped it into the cheese fondue, proceeding to simply stare intently at it for several moments. Following this, she looked up in preparation, then lightly tossed the small snack into the air, catching it in her mouth again with relative ease.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Just as she did before, Pearl removed the pretzel from her face and ate it the typical way, then wiped the cheese off of the tip of her nose and licked it from her finger. When Marina stepped forward to attempt the challenge again, Pearl watched, baffled, as she succeeded a second time--and with a rather relaxed attitude about the entire thing, too. "ARE YOU SQUIDDIN' ME?!" she cried, having to resist the urge to fall to her knees on the spot. "OK, OK, that's it. No more messin' around," she declared, looking even more determined now. "Let's see you do that AGAIN... But this time with a CHOCOLATE ONE!" she told Marina, making it sound as if the choice of fondue would make some sort of difference. "This is where it gets real, yo! Watch THIS!"
Pearl stepped forward again to take her turn, grabbing a pretzel and dramatically dipping it in the chocolate fondue. Once it was ready, she held it before her, glaring at it even more intensely than the last pretzel. She took a ready stance, tilted her head back, and flung the snack skyward... She ended up throwing it far too high, and it flew right over her head, a single drop of chocolate falling right on her forehead. She reacted to this by simply letting out a very frustrated shout, just shy of a scream.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:29 am

Marina watched the pretzel as it flew incredibly high into the air, her mouth gaping open somewhat with a look of disbelief. Then, glancing down again to look at Pearl, she saw how increasingly frustrated her friend was becoming. "OK; we should prooobably move onto a different snack soon..." she suggested as she reached for a third pretzel, dipping it into the chocolate fondue fountain just as Pearl had done.
Once more, Marina started sharply at the pretzel in her hand, taking a deep breath. Upon turning her head upwards, she then sent it flying a short distance into the air with a flick of her hand, calmly proceeding to catch it in her mouth for a third time.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 am

Pearl glared at Marina as she caught the pretzel a third time. "OK, ENOUGH OF THIS CHOCOLATE BIZ. BACK TO THE CHEESE," she shouted, marching back to the table determinedly. Appearing extremely competitive, she grabbed yet another pretzel and dunked it in cheese, then stepped back to attempt the trick yet again. She glared at the pretzel with her fiercest look yet, then leaned back and flung it into the air, parting her jaws as widely as she could. However, when the pretzel came back down, it missed her mouth again, but that wasn't all; this time, it ended up landing in such a way that it poked her in the right eye. "AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!" Letting out a pained-sounding squeal, she quickly hunched forward, tightly clenching her affected eye shut. "THAT'S IT; I'M SICK OF SNACKS!!" she cried angrily, bringing a hand towards her eye.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:49 am

"URK!" Marina gasped, freezing when the falling pretzel ended up poking Pearl in the eye. "Pearl, are you OK...?!" she questioned concernedly, instantly going to her friend's side and bending down to try getting a look at her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:55 am

"I-I'm fine!" Pearl responded bluntly, turning her head away. "It's just a little cheese! ... A-and some salt..." Clearly, she was trying not to show it, but her eye really did sting at the moment. Partly by reflex, she went to wipe it with her hand.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:07 am

"Salt?? That's gotta sting a little...!" Marina responded worriedly, not sounding at all convinced that Pearl was, in fact, totally fine after being poked directly in the eye by a salty snack. Then, seeing her about to wipe her affected eye, Marina's own eyes flew open. "NoooPearliedon'tdothat!" she scrambled to warn her as she flung her hand forwards, grabbing onto Pearl's wrist. "Rubbing it's just gonna make it worse...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:16 am

Pearl briefly tried to resist as Marina tried to prevent her from rubbing her eye, but she quickly gave up. "What else am I s'posed to do, Marina?!" she asked in an irritated manner, her face scrunching up somewhat due to her eye's stinging. A stream of tears could be seen trickling from her clenched eye and down her right cheek, but as her hand had been captured by Marina, there was nothing she could do about it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 am

Seeing the stream of tears on Pearl's face, of course, made Marina feel even worse for her friend, as it looked very much like she was crying. "Don't worry...!" she began hastily trying to comfort her, resting her free hand on her back. "We can get some water to rinse it out with, 'kay??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:44 am

Pearl was a little surprised when Marina suddenly seemed to grow a little frantic. Quickly, the reason why dawned on her; it was the tears. Her friend was assuming that she was actually crying. "Hey, calm down...!" she told Marina, now trying to reassure her as well. She knew just how worried her friend could get sometimes. "Uh... That... sounds good, though, I guess," she responded to the idea of getting some water for her eye. "I'll just wait here while you go get some. I don't wanna go bumping into stuff because I can't judge the distance; that would be lame."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:56 am

Marina, letting out a soft sigh as she attempted to calm herself, slowly rose to her feet. "OK..." Once again, she glanced down at Pearl, her expression still concerned. "Just... hang in there, alright? I promise I won't be very long," she told her before turning and scampering off in search of some water.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:01 am

"Aight!" Pearl called after Marina, sitting on the deck with a little flop. A moment after her friend had left, she took advantage of this moment to finally rub her eye. Just as Marina had warned her, however, this somehow only made it sting more. "OW! OH SNAP, OW...!!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 am

Just a short while later, Marina came rushing back, carrying a bottle of water in one hand and a small bunch of tissues in the other. "Haah, I hope I didn't take too long...!" she gasped. "How's your eye, now...?" she quickly asked Pearl as she opened the bottle, proceeding to hand it to her afterwards.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:14 am

"IT BUUUURRRRNNNNSSSS!!" Pearl whined in response, probably only a little more dramatically than necessary. Currently having both eyes clenched shut, she blindly flailed her arms out in front of her, hoping to grab something that she could use to finally clean out her eye. She came close to smacking the bottle in Marina's hand more than once.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:25 am

Marina winced at Pearl's response to her question, pulling back abruptly when she began to flail her arms all around. "It's OK, it's OK...!" she repeated in another frantic attempt to calm her friend. "I've got some water right here, see? ... Or do you have salt in BOTH eyes, now??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Pearl opened her good eye once again. "Nah, it's still just the one," she told Marina, "but it still SERIOUSLY BURRRRNS. G-gimme that water!" Frantically, she reached for the tissues and the bottle of water, then frantically attempted to clean the cheese out of her eye. Eventually, she had thankfully succeeded in washing it away. "Phew... That was intense," she sighed, now with both eyes mostly open--though her right eye did look rather irritated and reddened at the moment, given what it had just been through. "Thanks, Mar."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:49 pm

"No prob," Marina responded with a caring smile, subtly wincing once again when Pearl finally opened her right eye. "... How's it feel, now?" she asked after another moment. Though her friend clearly seemed to be doing better after washing the cheese out of it, she still had to be sure.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:14 pm

"Oh man, WAAAAYYY better," Pearl responded with a bit of a groan. "Hey, let's get away from this snack table thing. I'm tired of this place," she suggested, beginning to march away in search of something else to do. After what had just happened, she wanted to distance herself from that particular area of the boat as much as she could.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Marina glanced back at the snack table with a look of hesitance. "Are you sure...? But we hardly got to eat any-," Turning around, she paused when she saw that Pearl was already beginning to leave. "... thing," she awkwardly finished her sentence. Looking somewhat disappointed, she scurried after her friend. "... You're not even still a little hungry?" she questioned, partially attempting to steer them back.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:29 pm

"Nah, I wasn't even actually hungry in the first place," Pearl responded dismissively, continuing to move forward. "Besides, fancy-shmancy or not, we can eat snacks anywhere. I wanna find something actually interesting!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 pm

"... Oh..." Marina responded quietly, sounding a little distracted as she regretfully gazed back over her shoulder once more. "Right... ... Sooo, uh... Any idea of what you wanna do, now? Or should we just go searching some more?" The few snacks she had managed to eat before they left the table hadn't exactly been enough to satisfy her appetite, but she decided for now to simply try ignoring her lingering feeling of hunger. It probably wouldn't be so difficult at the moment, as long as she managed to distract herself enough from it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: