Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

+2
Roseblossom
Glimmerwing
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:30 pm

The creature's eyes suddenly opened and he sat up with a startled gasp. He panted breathless for several moments before looking around "Wh..Where am I?" he snarled "Who brought me here?!" then his eyes finally rested on the kitten sitting on the edge of the bed "Who are you...?" he said with a more guarded tone.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:42 am

Icekit drew back when the creature jerked awake, her tail twitching nervously. She stepped back a little, bowing her head and responded, "I..I am Icekit. I woke up here as well, but I don't know who....or what...took us here." "I mean no harm." Icekit added quickly with a squeak as she cowered at his tone and glanced up, her crystal blue eyes wide with wonder and horror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 am

When she met his gaze, the dark grey eyes of the creature where examining her thoughtfully. After a moment, once again in his serious, guarded tone, her murmured "I'm Flint." He once again looked around the room.then he pulled the covers back a little, and moved so that he was sitting on the side of the bed with his feet rested gently on the floor. Then he stood and made his way to the window. He looked out and his eyes grew wide "Wh..What....?" He saw the small stretch of sand..... Followed by the countless miles and miles of water.

He narrowed his eyes. "there's got to be another way out of here..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 am

Icekit bounded off the bed and cautiously followed Flint to the window. She stood on her hind legs, her forepaws planted on the window as she peered out of it with glazed eyes to the seemingly endless carpets of tan sand, bordered by sparkling blue waters.

Icekit hopped backwards as she glanced up at Flint. "Have you ever seen anything like this before? Is there a way out of here?" She anxiously turned around in circles and began to feel tears pricking the corners of her eyes. She missed the vast forest and her mother. Icekit turned her face away from Flint, hiding her sorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:15 am

Flint watched her for several seconds after she asked the question. And however she tries to avoid showing her sorrow, he saw it. "Get over it. It's not a big deal. We'll just travel inland." He then realized he'd said "we'd" and scoffed softly, and turned away as an attempt to backtrack.

He went to the door and carefully opened it. He quickly trotted downstairs and looked around at the scenery
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Not wanting to stay alone in the room, Icekit tailed behind Flint as she was taken aback by his response. She narrowed her eyes as she padded down the stairs and puffed out her chest in false determination. "How do you take this so calmly?" Icekit asked Flint as the approached the bottom of the stairs, leaping the last four steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:10 am

Flint glanced over his shoulder at her "because that's just the shore. If we travel away from the shore, we should find civilization. Then atleast we'll know where we are." Flint gave up trying to say "I" partway through.
He approached a door that looked like it lead outside, and opened it he was silent as he scanned they area around them. Then he turned, and headed away from the shore, having to go around the condo they had woken up in to do so. "I hope we find whoever did this to us. They'll be in for it when I find them."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Icekit followed Flint outside and she gasped when her paws sank into the hot sand. She bounded to his side to catch up with his long strides.

She tried to process all of the overwhelming foreign sights she felt, heard, and saw; from the searing feeling of the sand grains underneath her paws to the cawing of huge white birds to the extensive blue skies.

Icekit felt her stomach growl with hunger. She looked up at Flint and asked, "Can we get something to eat? It's been ages since the last time I've eaten, but I don't think there will be any mice or small birds around here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Flint growled in annoyance. "Do what you like. I know cats like to hunt, so it's up to you if you want to eat. Just know I won't be waiting for you." He flashed her a look of warning. He was quickly stressed by the heat, both burning his bare feet, and scorching his back, arms, shoulders, and wings. He flared his wings, and tried to shield himself somewhat from the sun.

He entered a small patch of jungle-like forest behind the condo. He paused and brushed the burning sand off his feet. Then he walked for a few more miles before he encountered... Another shore?? But he had gone perfectly straight! He stood silent with wide horrified eyes for several seconds. "I..Is this... An... Isl...Island?" His head slowly drooped as he looked at the ground, trying to decide what to do about this.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Icekit watched Flint enter the green foliage and smirked at his startled expression. "We're trapped I told you. There's no way out. I'm gonna try to catch some fish if you care to join." She had never been hunting, but she wanted to make it seem like she had.

Icekit loped to the edge of the shore and sat down in the water and waited for unfortunate fish to get washed up on the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Flint glared angrily at her, then just sorted when she went off to hunt. Without a word, he turned and went back to the condo.

He pulled his hood up against the sun and sped walked across the sand. Entering the condo, and being relieved at the cool air, he made his way over to the fridge, and looked through it for something decent to eat himself. With a swish of his tail, he pulled out an apple, and slammed the fridge door closed "wish they had more food." he grumbled. Making his way over to a seat where he could rest for a moment, eat, and figure out what to do with the situation.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Icekit watched Flint enter the condo, leaving her sitting in the water. After 15 minutes of lapping water dragged on, she finally gave up.

She stood up and walked along the shoreline, her head bent lowly. She approached the lush vegetation and sat down in the dirt. She allowed her tears to flow freely down her face, clinging to her fur. She wanted to go home. She wanted her mother. She missed the comfort of the trees and the melodies of the winds that lulled her to sleep each night.

Her thoughts were distracted by a soft hissing noise from behind her. She whirled around and jumped backwards at the sight of a pale copper snake. She must of perturbed it without realizing it. Adrenaline rushed through her body as she tried to find a way out or a tree to climb. She knew if she bolted the snake would strike, perhaps killing her. She bravely faced the snake, unsheathing her claws and hissed back at it. She swiped a paw at its eye and leaped back, missing it's strike by a heartbeat. Hoping her brave but idiotic plan would work, Icekit grabbed a nearby rock and threw it at the snake's head. It hissed madly as it collapsed to the ground. Icekit madly bolted past the snake, onto the beach, and ran back inside, pushing with her body and remaining strength against the door to shut it.

Icekit weakly walked to the stairs and began to climb them. However, fatigue washed over her and she collapsed into a nap on the first step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Flint watched her with curiosity as she stumbled into the condo. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, then she collapsed on the stairs. He quickly stood, and walked over to her, gently picking her up, and carrying her the rest of the way to the bedrooms, and he lay her on the bed she had woken up on.

"Wonder what was troubling you." He murmured softly
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Icekit woke up with new energy. She sat up and curled her tail over her forepaws and glanced at Flint with awed eyes. "Did you take me up here?" She twitched her tail affectionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Flint snorted at her in response to the question "don't assume the best in me." He snarled flapping his wings before he turned and trotted downstairs, then he yelled up "talk to me once you have a plan to get out of here!"

He grabbed his apple off his seat, and slipped quickly outside, hunting around a little (attempting to ignore the heat) for something useful to them. Either for survival here, or for a way back home.

He saw some coconuts, he flapped his wings, and lifted off the ground, and picked a few. dropping them quickly before they pulled him out of the sky he landed and grabbed the fruit. He brought them to the condo, and left them on the door, then, pulling up his pants first, he made his way to the water, and waded in, his tail floating on the water. It was now his time to fish. He watched the water carefully, suddenly his hands darted in, and for an instant he held a fish. He flung the fish onto the shore, then quickly grabbed another before trotting out of the water, his white fur sticking to his legs with water. He grabbed the to fish, and after quickly killing them, and wrapping them in large leaves, he left them, too on the porch. Now he wandered off in search of something to help them get home. He ignored the minor headache he was getting
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 am

Icekit softly growled at Flint's snappish tone. She silently followed him back downstairs but paused at the door. She reached up at the nearby window and peered out at Flint gathering coconuts and skillfully catching fish. Hunger nipped at the kit's stomach and her mouth watered. She drew back into the curtains each time Flint approached the door. When he left back to the beach, Icekit quietly trotted to the porch and grabbed a stuffed leaf in her muzzle and scampered back up the stairs with her guilty prize.

She wolfed down the delicious fish in tiny bites, and soon her stomach was satisfied. She wrapped the bones back into the leaf and quickly shoved it under her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:14 am

All Flint found was young trees they could cut down to make a raft. But where would they go? Which way was the closest shore, and which way was the CORRECT shore?

He walked back to the porch, carrying a bundle of wood he cut down with his tail, and left it in the sand next to the porch. He went to grab the coconuts, and fish, but noticed a fish was missing. He flashed a look of confusion, and scanned the sky for a seagull with the fish in it's talons. While several were circling, none held the prize. 

He softly sighed in irritation, and picked up the remaining food, carrying it in. "ICEKIT?!" he called once inside "Did you see what happened to the second fish?" He put it all on the counter in the kitchen, and didn't really even realize what he was doing, for he was lost in thought, as he started cooking the fish in the coconut milk. (after he chopped the coconut in half with his tail)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:31 am

Icekit's ears anxiously perked when she heard Flint's question downstairs and she began to shake. One way or another he was going to find out. She didn't want to imagine what he would do to her, so she decided it would be best to confront herself (double savage XD).

The kit quickly descended the stairs and didn't even hesitate at the sight of Flint cooking. She climbed onto the counter and sighed, "I'm sorry Flint. I..I was really hungry and the truth is I don't know how to hunt yet so I just...just ate one of your fish.." "I would of asked but I thought you would refuse." Icekit quickly added with a squeak as she cowered back and braced herself for a swipe of his paw or a nick from the spike on his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:12 pm

((ok I'm going to make a character that includes pretty big spoilers for THE YOLO PANTS ADVENTURES, which is a sprite story I'm making on WI
if you have never read it and would prefer not to be spoiled, you can read the first book here, the second book here, and the third book (still in progress) here))

Form for Bob (SPOILER WARNING):

((I might make one or more character(s) later we'll see lol I just needed to make Bob first because I already have something in mind for her to do))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:30 pm

(Welcome to the party, Jules :3)

Flint listened with his ears twitched towards her. "Pathetic!" He snapped. "No self control." He swished his tail. Oddly, his wings remained folded and plastered to his back though. And he presently flipped the fish in the fry pan, which sent a wave of it's fresh delicious scent through the air "Your fault though." He growled unhappily. "You won't get anything to eat then."

He glanced out the window next to the stove "why did you give in, anyway? I know for a fact giving in only causes bad things. It's a sign of weakness." Turning his gaze over his shoulder at her, "how weak do you have to be to give in to a hunger caused only by your own knowledge you haven't eaten?" He snorted.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:49 pm

Icekit shrank back at Flint's biting words. Without answering, she bolted past him, her tail harshly brushing against his leg, and ran out of the room, her eyes swimming in angry tears.

Weak was she? She wanted to get away from him as far as possible. She trotted into the ocean and headed out into its unknown waters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:04 am

Flint sighed. The fish was done. He turned off the stove, and slid his meal onto a plate. But he wasn't quite hungry yet, so he just left it there, and moved to the window, watching Icekit, half wondering what she was doing.

After a moment he realized he didn't really like this cat. Of course, there wasn't anything he could do about it. They were trapped together on the island. Suddenly an idea came into his mind. He took to the air, and flew over the waters, casting a shadow down on the water Icekit happened to be swimming in. He scanned the waters below for another island. 

It wasn't long before he saw one in the distance, with a hint of curiosity, and excitement he changed course with a slight tilt of his wings, and flew towards it. Suddenly a wave of sharp searing pain ripped through his body. He screeched in agony. Suddenly he was locked in place, that horrible pain ripping through him, in too much pain to fly away, and something, the source of the pain, holding him in the air. He continued to wail with the pain until he couldn't take it anymore, and his body went limp. 

back you go!! (sorry if that was to much)

Flint was on the beach again, near the condo. Unconscious in the sand.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:26 am

Icekit glared at the sky as Flint soared over her, shadowing her path, and continued to paddle. The soft lapping of the water combing through her fur was very relaxing and soothing. She closed her eyes and thought of the river back in the forest that she used to swim in. Her thoughts were distracted when she heard Flint cry out.

Icekit gasped when she watched Flint thud back into the sand. No matter how much she disliked him, she wanted to be sure he was okay. She quickly waded through the clear ocean and scampered back to Flint, kicking up sand on the way. She nosed his back and tilted her head. When he was unresponsive, she began to worry and placed her paw on his neck, trying to detect for a pulse. The kit began to panic and madly began thinking about the reviving herbs she knew about, but this was a totally different environment they were in so it was useless. She grabbed his jacket with her teeth and tried to drag Flint inside, but he was way too heavy. Just in case it was heat stroke, Icekit treked back into the vegetation and collected a big leaf. She ran back inside the condo, leaf in muzzle, and climbed her way onto the kitchen sink. She kicked at the spout but nothing happened. How do Twolegs use these things? She pawed at the handles and cold, fresh water gurgled out. With a prideful smirk, the kit held the lead under the spout until it was full and then pushed it close. She carefully climbed down the drawers, trying to contain each precious drop inside the leaf. She trotted out of the door, back onto the porch, and then to Flint's side. She dipped her paw into the refreshing water and smeared it all over his face and neck. She pried his mouth open after many unsuccessful attempts and poured some water down his throat, guiding it down by gently massaging her paw down on it. She rushed back inside the condo and tried to tear the curtain down with her teeth, but was successful in ripping a chunk out. Icekit shrugged. "Good enough." She hurried out the door and placed it on Flint's head, shielding it from the sun. She anxiously began to lick his face and hands, continuing to apply water to his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:32 am

When she felt his pulse, it was weak and erratic. Something had messed with the rhythm of his heartbeat. Her other attempts to cool him down, while keeping him from getting worse from the heat, did nothing to wake him up. 

Steadying his heartbeat may be the only chance at saving his life.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:48 am

Nothing she did for Flint would bring back his consciousness. Tears flowed down her face as she desperately tried to think of something that would regulate his heartbeat again. Praying to StarClan this would work, Icekit leaped onto Flint's chest and gently hopped in place, compressing his chest, trying anxiously to restart his circulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next