Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2

4 posters

Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2 Empty Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am

Very Happy This is the second book. And just so you know, I (and I am Tornadostorm) call previous leaders by their warrior names. Like Rootwhisker, or Goldshimmer. No hard feelings, it's just the way I do it. xDD  Also, READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS ONE!!!! Here's the link :) Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story book 1

(Book 3: (Only read if you're done with this one) Book 3
(Book 4: (Only read if you're done with book 3) Book 4

Chapter 17:

Chapter 18:

Chapter 19:

Chapter 20:

Chapter 21:

Chapter 22:

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:08 pm; edited 14 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2 Empty Re: Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

'Sokay, Twist, I do that, too. o3o
Fabulous chapter, by the way~!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2 Empty Re: Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Book 2

Post by Bellatrix Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 pm

This is great! I read the first book awhile ago, on the WCW, and it was great! This is a great addition <3
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17506

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Aw, I love it! :D
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18844

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:44 pm

(Sorry guys for taking such a long time on the new chapter :P I wanted to wait until Silver chose her deputy.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:19 pm

(haha she still hasn't)
Holy goodness this is sad but great
I thought you were just done writing or something
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:52 pm

(I know xD I can't wait anymore. Too much other stuff has happened)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 pm

New chapter added finally :D Due to my bit of a break from the club, I haven't really had enough to write about until now.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:40 am

Nice chapter :D So Icekit's officially your kit in headcanon?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Yep! The two of us talked, she's my daughter
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 pm

NEW CHAPTER UPPPP
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:22 pm

EPIC STORY FILLED WITH ADVENTURE AND SUSPENSE AND PURE PURRFECTION :DDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Hehe, thanks Icepaw ^.^ 

New chapter's up :3

(somehow managed to make a whole chapter out of one ceremony)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Chapter 22 is up :D I hope to be keeping tracks of events as they happen. Maybe have several chapters of their journey. No matter where we end up.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 15, 2017 9:11 pm

New chapter is up! And so is a new book 8D https://entertheforest.forumotion.com/t753-tornadostorm-s-super-sad-story-book-3-ready-for-a-new-start#64590 Hope you guys enjoy! The ending of the new chapter is rather poetic xDD Also appropriate timing for the necessity of a new book xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down