Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 19 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:41 am

Koistar strode along PondClan territory, she was taking a quick stroll around all the borders, incase anything had been seeming a tad bit suspicious.

She approached the border that divided MapleClan, and PondClan, sniffing along the borders, they seemed a bit stale, so she re-newed them

(sorry for the short reply! I'm a tad bit rusty :/)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19417

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Fireclaw was leading a patrol along the border. He seemed very serious as he conducted the patrol, and instructed them to renew the border on the MapleClan side. His ears pricked when he saw Koistar. "Oh! Koistar. I'm glad your here. Do you have time to talk with Stoneleap? Er.." He shook his head like he was correcting himself. Then he looked back up at Koistar. "With IceClan, and FernClan gone, a meeting between HunterClan, MapleClan has been called to discuss territories. If you would like to expand your territory a bit... You should come with us." He had a very busy, yet fairly calm look about him, as his patrol gathered around him after finishing up scent marking the border.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33099

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Koistar listened to Fireclaw's words carefully, her ears pricked up when he said "If you would like to expand your territory a bit..." Koistar thought about it for a little while

PondClan could benefit with some more territory, but he seems a bit too calm for my liking, I'd might as take a shot

"I'll come" she replied
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:04 pm

He nodded And with a flick of his tail he turned and started heading inland towards the MapleClan camp. Glancing over his shoulder to see if Koistar was following

All the warriors were silent the whole way to the meeting place. The MapleClan Camp. (Chosen sense it was between the two lost clan's territories)

In the MapleClan camp, The whole camp was empty, accept for two toms sitting in the middle of the Camp. One was Mustystar, and the other was Stoneleap. But why was he there? Where was Riverstar? Hadn't the war quieted down?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Koistar followed Fireclaw cautiously, incase of a surprise attack, or something like that.
Koistar entered MapleClan camp, and it was eerily empty, only two toms stood there.
Koistar looked around for Riverstar, where was she? was she ill? Was she still in battle?

Koistar turned to Fireclaw, "Where is Riverstar?" she asked. She then turned to Stoneleap "Hasn't the war quieted down? PondClan has been thinking it's been over for quite sometime now."
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Both toms looked up. And Fireclaw kinda glanced at his paws.  Stoneleap answered "Welcome, Koistar. I'm glad Fireclaw cloud locate you." Then he added "The war has been over for a couple days now." He responded "And Riverstar...Riverstar..." He sighed. Grief plain on his face. Mustystar sighed and glanced down for a moment, then looked up at Koistar. "Stonestar here has informed me that she died a couple days ago." Stonestar, given intensive to continue by Mustystar, added "She died saving the rest of us." He then straightened himself, and puffed out his chest to look more authoritative. "But now that the war is over, we can properly deal with the deaths of IceClan and FernClan."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Koistar looked shocked at the current new of Riverstar, she didn't quite know here for the longest time, but still repected her. "I'm sure Riverstar didn't go down without a fight, she was a strong, leader..." she paused "She will be missed, dearly." she finished.

She nodded at the news of the deaths of IceClan and Ferclan. "What a shame" she said, while shaking her head
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Mustystar nodded in agreement with Koistar "Well, let us begin." Then Stonestar looked between the two leaders the ever so slight hint of challenge in his gaze as he said "Sense IceClan's territory was on the other side of our territory, and your clans will probably devide FernClan's territory, I request that IceClan's old territory become's MapleClan's." Mustystar had a look of protest in his gaze, but he was reasonable, and gave a curt nod. "It makes sense, Stonestar. I argee."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Koistar narrowed his eyes at his comment.
"Stonestar," she straightened up as she talked "I understand your in a state of loss right now, as well as your clan."
she started, "But two clans divide on clans territory, and one gets all to itself? A but unreasonable i dare say." she said coldly. "too make things even between the clans, I would say MapleClan should only get half of IceClan's territory." she stated, challenge raising in her voice.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Stonestar's eyes grew sightly wide. Then he gave a nod. "But how would either of you access it without crossing our territory?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Koistar stared deeply, "Nor our clans would access that territory at all, I would hope MapleClan would stick to our treaty and only take half the territory" she said, "I would say you are an honest clan afterall" she challenged
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Stonestar watched her closely his gaze remaining calm. "So your saying no one should get that territory? What about all the prey that could be gained from that other half? With all the streams flowing through IceClan's old territory I'm sure lots of prey would go there for a water source. It would be quite the waste...." Then his eyes grew wide "I have an idea." Mustystar lifted an eyebrow "If it's as mousebrained as your first idea." (Which he was only tempted to let the MapleClan leader go through with because HunterClan couldn't profit from it) Stonestar gave him a glare. A slow single twitch of his tail as he said "No, I was thinking MapleClan could move our territory. Taking IceClan's, and receding a bit from the border with HunterClan, and PondClan. You two can have the territory left over." He then looked at them for their expressions
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Koistar looked sternly at, Stonestar "That idea may work" she said, nodding quite slowly.
"Well, Stonestar should get to marking his new territory, and..." she turned to Mustystar. "Would you be willing to come with me so we can discuss the new borders?"

(we can time skip this :) )
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:14 pm

(Sure. :3)

Stonestar sent out a patrol as soon as it was decided to mark the new border markers. They had all of IceClan's territory, and they receded a bit from their old border. Though making sure that the FirePack, and MapleClan camps were well in the heart of the territory for their own safety.

How the FernClan territory, and the extra from MapleClan was divided among PondClan and HunterClan, might be a different story (I dunno. I was just trying to think of plot xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:19 pm

(new conflict)

Stonestar lifted his head, watching the slight drizzle sprinkle is damp face. He welcomed it. Much rather rain, than snow. He stode through his territory. taking in the scents of the wet forest as he walked through the last of the crunchy, solid snow.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Ravenmask twisted throughout the forest, the newly welcomed Medicine Cat was lost, and he stuck out like a sore thumb. His jet-black coat noticeable in the rest of the snow. He was in MapleClan territory looking bewildered, he had been set out for an important task, but had seemed to lost his train of thought, and was now lost. He was guessing he was outside the borders, but he was in Mapleclans new territory...
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 pm

When Stonestar noticed movement, he sniffed the air once more. Parting his jaws to scent the air. "PondClan?" he broke into a run. "Hello?" He called, the rain starting to get stronger, and the young leader now beginning to grow uncomfortable.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Ravenmask heard shouting, and twigs snapping loudly. Ravenmask grew frantic and started sprinting around, he slid through the tree gracefully, as heavy rain slid off his pelt.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri May 01, 2015 10:33 am

Stonestar skidded to a halt when he caught a strong scent. Sniffing the air he realized he was on onto the 'intruder's scent trail. And he dashed along the scent trail. He was also fairly agile. But nothing like his predictor, Riverstar but still, he knew his territory well, and managed to dodge all the obstacles (save for sliding on ice a couple times) as he dashed along the scent trail, hoping it wouldn't get washed away by the blinding rain.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:11 pm

~~~*NEW PLOT: EYES OF FIRE VS ICE WARRIORS. Twister, Mooneh, I, and possibleh MOAR*~~~

Diamond approached the meeting point. Apparently Koistar, leader of the long-absent PondClan, needed something from her. What exactly that something was, she was unsure. But it was apparently urgent.

Finally she arrived.

"Koistar? Are you here?......If you are, you'll need to speak up. My ears aren't very good."

Last edited by Stealthy on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moon, not Misty. Woops.)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17782

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Stonestar walked up behind Diamond, and looked around. "Interesting meeting place." he murmured, settling himself down for the wait. The forest was dark, and eerie at this time of night. Stonestar looked around, uncomfortably aware they could be being watched right now.

He awaited the leader's appearance
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Koistar slithered though the large lumbar tree's, her tortleshell pelt striking against the eeire glow of the night. Her green eyes flickered with urgency. She sleekly approched the fox and cat, giving a slight curt nod to the both of them before settling down. 

"Diamond, Stonestar." She meowed politely. 
"I believe you both know of the Eyes of Fire" she paused. "-I need it, urgently" she meowed in a panicked tone. 

"The Ice Warriors, you've heard of them, correct? They're after Pondclan, it's the only way I can defend us."

Koistar seemed out of breath, and in a fragile state of mind.

"I know I know, you may seem wary of this idea, Pondclan's absence has been major. We decided to keep our heads low as for the Ice Warriors, but it doesn't seem to be helping much." Koistar pleaded.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 pm

"I'm sorry," Diamond said, "But I don't HAVE the Eyes of Fire. And Stonestar here can't give it up unless he were dead. Do you expect him to die?" She continued. "Even if we could give it to you outright, I don't recommend it. Wouldn't it put you even more on their radar?.....Literally, all they want is to destroy every trace of the Eyes of Fire. Wh-why are they after your whole Clan if you DON'T have it?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17782

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Stonestar's eyes grew wide "Calm yourself Koistar. We've had our encounters with them, yes.-" he took a step forward to comfort her, but when he stepped into a beam of light, a large hideous scar going from right above his left eye (right when facing you) down straight the middle of his throat and under his stomach. It was obvious they'd had they're recent struggles with the ice warriors "Why are you being attacked? You have no connection to the Eyes of Fire. And how do you think you can get the eyes of fire from us anyway?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Name of Group: RainClan
Group Type: Clan
Owner: Icepaw
Leader/Alpha: Amberstar