Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Pit, meanwhile, was still marching along at the front of the group with a confident bounce in his step. Occasionally, he would glance over his shoulder at his allies to see how they were faring.

Lucina, who was somewhat-near the front as she steadily moved along, still appeared very alert as she scanned the area.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28177

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:31 pm

"Thanks, Flint," Cookie responded with a little smile. "Hearing you say that kinda makes me feel better." She then began to look around for someone who may teach her how to fight more skilfully. Eventually, her gaze came to Lucina. Hm... She's strong and nice, she noted in her mind. She might be willing to help! Yeah; I'll go ask!
Cookie quickened her pace until she was walking by Lucina's side. "Hey there...!" she greeted with a little wave. "I, uh, have a bit of a question," she told her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32837

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Hearing a familiar voice, Lucina quickly glanced to her side, greeted by the sight of Cookie suddenly walking next to her. "Ah; hello, Cookie," she responded with a warm expression, nodding her head a little in greeting. "Oh? What is it...?" she continued in response to her young ally's question.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:08 pm

"Well, I've been feeling kinda... useless in battle lately," Cookie explained, looking ashamedly at her feet. "I mean, I'm all clumsy, and I make all kinds of mistakes. You know how it is; you even had to save me that one time when we first met..." Remembering this, she shook her head. "Anyway, I can't keep messing up like that." She looked up again at Lucina. "So I just wanted to ask you... C-could you teach me how to fight better?" she asked, hoping very hard that the answer would be positive.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 pm

As Cookie began to explain, Lucina kept her gaze focused on her ally, her expression thoughtful as she listened. "Yes... I can certainly help you in your training," she agreed after a moment, a small smile appearing on her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 pm

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Cookie exclaimed, jumping around in excitement. "I just know that I'm gonna be strong once you start training me. Maybe you can even teach me how to effortlessly zoom around the battlefield like a breeze, just like you do!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Lucina couldn't help giggling as Cookie began to bounce around, quite glad to see that her young ally's confidence appeared to be returning. "I will definitely show you some useful techniques; including good agility, of course," she replied, her tone sounding rather amused as she spoke, while she still maintained a calm expression.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 pm

"I promise, I'll try really, really hard to be a good student," Cookie told her soon-to-be "mentor," beaming. "Ahhh! I can't wait for our first training session!" All of a sudden, she put her hand up. "High five!" The possibility that her friend may be unfamiliar with this gesture didn't even occur to her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:31 pm

"I look forward to it, myself," Lucina agreed with a soft chuckle, her expression becoming somewhat-surprised as Cookie suddenly put her hand up and shouted "High five". After this, all she could do was stare blankly at her ally, a look of confusion slowly creeping onto her face. "High... five?" she echoed back slowly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:39 pm

"Huh? ... Oh..." Cookie slowly realized that the high-five must not exist in Lucina's world, or is at least very uncommon. "Well, a high-five is where you slap the palm of your hand against another person's," she began to explain. "It's kinda like clapping, but with teamwork! People do this when they feel like celebrating or something." Then, she raised her hand again. "Here; let's try again! High five!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

"Ohh... I see," Lucina responded in a thoughtful tone, nodding her head slowly as the nature of a "high-five" was explained to her. Then, seeing Cookie raise her hand once again, she proceeded to return the high-five, putting a fair amount of strength into it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 am

"WAH!" Cookie shook her hand after receiving the first high five Lucina had ever given in her life. "Okay, that... That was pretty good," she remarked with a sort of awkward laugh. "Maybe a little TOO good, though... My hand is tingling. Maybe try to be a liiiiiittle bit gentler next time, okay?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 am

"Oh my... I must have gotten slightly carried away," Lucina began slowly in response, concern filling her gaze as she briefly glanced at Cookie's hand. "My apologies... Is your hand alright?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

Cookie laughed. "Yeah, it's fine; you didn't hit it THAT hard!" she responded with a reassuring grin. "Actually, I think it's stopped tingling already, too." To show that her hand was indeed alright, she held it up and wiggled her fingers. "See? No problem. Don't worry about it!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 am

"Mm... That's good," Lucina replied, appearing quite relieved as she was reassured by her friend and ally. "Still, though; I will try to make the next one less... forceful," she continued with a small, slightly-awkward sort of smile.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Team Rocket awkwardly watched this scene unfold in front of them. Jessie turned to Link, who was a couple of feet away, and offered him a high-five. He lifted his hand shakily, and didn't so much hit her hand as much as...gently shove it. "Y--j--w....b.........Yes, Link, well done."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17832

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:58 pm

"Good," Cookie responded with a little laugh. "Just you wait; eventually, you'll master the way of the high five!" as she said this, she made a point of sounding as dramatic as possible as a joke.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Meowth became bored. Very bored. He began wandering around the group, looking for someone to talk to. Somehow or other, he gravitated toward whomever he could find who wasn't currently in a conversation.

He found Pit straggling along near the front of the huge army. He ran up next to him and looked down awkwardly.

"So, uh....are ya bored?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 pm

"Yes... Perhaps I will," Lucina responded, a somewhat-amused, thoughtful expression appearing on her face. "I wonder if Robin knows of the "high-five"..." she quietly added after a moment, glancing briefly in the direction of her white-haired friend.

Suddenly hearing the voice of one of his allies nearby, Pit looked around for a moment before turning his gaze downward to see Meowth. "Oh; hey...!" he greeted with a little wave. "Bored? Huh... Maybe a little," he admitted, quickly shaking his head after saying this. "I'm alright, though; really!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Robin was simply strolling along at a laid-back pace. He wasn't letting his guard down, though; as he peacefully observed the scenery, he was also keeping an eye and ear out for danger. However, he did grow lost in thought at one point, though he quickly shook it off after a moment.

"Y'know, he probably doesn't," Cookie noted, also looking in Robin's direction. "I mean, seeing as you didn't know about them, and you two come from the same world and everything."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm

"Mhm... You do have a point," Lucina agreed with Cookie, nodding slightly. "In that case, perhaps I can introduce him to them, myself..." she continued with another thoughtful glance in Robin's direction.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 pm

"Yeah, you should!" Cookie agreed, grinning. "Actually, he doesn't look very busy; you could even show him now, if you wanted," she commented, noticing Robin's apparent lack of anything to do currently. "I wonder what he'll think?" she giggled, imagining how their ally may react.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Mistystream wrote:Suddenly hearing the voice of one of his allies nearby, Pit looked around for a moment before turning his gaze downward to see Meowth. "Oh; hey...!" he greeted with a little wave. "Bored? Huh... Maybe a little," he admitted, quickly shaking his head after saying this. "I'm alright, though; really!"

"Oh.....OK." Meowth said. ".........................I'm a little out of da loop. There's dis big thing that wants to destroy awl, and he's got Rosalina.....what happens to us if we lose?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:41 pm

"Hmm... I think I will," Lucina decided, beginning to walk in Robin's direction with a brief glance over her shoulder at Cookie. "I enjoyed speaking with you; I'm sure we'll meet up again, soon," she finished with a little smile, returning her attention to Robin afterward.

"If we lose?" Pit echoed back, going quiet for a moment before he continued speaking. "Wellllll, knowing the Chaos Kin... It would probably turn everything into a huge, chaotic mess..." he continued in response, looking up at the mountain's peak with a frown.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 pm

"Like....what kinda chaotic mess?" Meowth squeaked nervously. "You mean like...if you spontaneously toined into an eggplant er some'tin'!?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next