Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 am

"Huh... I guess so." Robin flipped through the pages of the manual in search of the correct spell. Almost instantly, he landed on a page that seemed to label each part of the object with a different spell. "Aha; I think I've found it!" Once again, he held his hand over the object, ready to cast a spell. "Let's see here..." His dark chocolate-colored eyes scanned the pages, trying to choose what he thought might be the right spell to use. Eventually, his gaze stopped on the "spell" that appeared to be connected to the object's page.
"SCREEN!!"

Once again, nothing happened.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32787

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 am

"Strange... And that spell looked quite promising, too." Lucina noted, shaking her head slightly. She was then silent for a few moments before another idea crossed her mind. "You don't think ours' is just some kind of a... fake... do you?" She proceeded to ask, a slightly suspicious look appearing on her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28127

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:06 am

"Now, now, Lucina; let's not go jumping to conclusions just yet," Robin gently warned his friend. "I probably just haven't tried the correct spell yet. That's all."
At this, he began to choose other "spells" at random and attempt to use them.

"POWER BUTTON!!"

Nothing happened.

"MICRO SUH-DUH CARD SLOT!!"

Still nothing.

"Uh... PAGE TURN BUTTON!!"

Nothing happened yet again.

"Erm... UHS-BUH PORT?"

Once again, not even a speck of black appeared on the blank page.

By now, Robin looked a little defeated.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 am

"Maybe that's it..." Lucina nodded slowly in response. Her suspicions weren't eased at all, however, as she observed Robin's continued attempts to cast the correct "spell". "This is just highly peculiar..." She commented again after a moment. "I suppose can't help but feel suspicious."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:24 am

"Honestly, I'm beginning to feel the same way," Robin admitted, his heart sinking. "I'm afraid I've been deceived... Argh, I'm such a fool! I've wasted some of our gold on this...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 am

"Now, it isn't as though we could have known... We don't even know where we are, right now!" Lucina responded, trying to restore Robin's confidence. "Besides... We could always try returning this cleverly disguised trap to where we found it." She suggested, glancing back in the direction that they had come from.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:41 am

"What's the point?" Robin asked, sighing. "Once a swindler's got his filthy hands on your gold, good luck trying to get it back..." As he finished uttering these words, part of him began to feel as if he would come to regret it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 am

"Nonsense; surely, it must be possible...!" Lucina countered, a look of determination suddenly filling her blue eyes. "Don't you worry, Robin," she paused, swiftly getting to her feet. "I will soon return with your stolen gold...!" Upon finishing her miniature speech of sorts, she politely held out her arms. "Though I may need to take that troublesome object with me..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am

Robin looked up at Lucina with a look of slight shock. "Lucina... Please tell me you aren't going to confront that thief," he murmured slowly, placing the blank-paged object beside him on the bench. "I'm afraid I can't give it to you if that's the case... We can't have you getting into trouble..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:08 am

"I promise you that I'll go about this cautiously..." Lucina responded in a reassuring tone, staring back at Robin with a look no less determined than before. "I just can't let that thief get away with this... He deceived you with his dirty tricks, Robin! Surely, you feel the same way, even just slightly...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Although his friend's determination to confront this shady character worried him, Robin found himself unable to fight back. "W-well, yeah... But..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:18 pm

Name: Princess Zelda
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Zelda
Species: Hylians
Age (or general age range (eg. mid-teens, twenties)) (Optional): I dunno xD
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality and traits: She is a caring, graceful and self-sacrificing person
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Other:
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19847

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 pm

(Welcome, Midnight~)

"Don't worry..." Lucina repeated, giving Robin a smile of reassurance. "I'll be fine... And I will return your lost gold!" She added triumphantly, suddenly picking up the object from its place on the bench and marching back in the direction of the bookstore.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:20 pm

(Thank youu)
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19847

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 pm

(Welcome. :D)

When Lucina suddenly took the item from right beside him, Robin was taken by surprise. "W-wait! Lucina!" he called. However, by the time he stood up, the future Princess of Ylisse was already some distance away. "... Blast...!"

When the employee behind the counter- the very same one the two had talked to- saw Lucina marching toward him, he sighed under his breath in exasperation.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:50 pm

"Excuse me, sir..." Lucina began as soon as she approached the counter, placing the mysterious object upon it. "This item, unlike the one we initially saw, is completely blank and unresponsive to seemingly every spell we can think of...!" She explained, her blue gaze intense as she spoke. "If this is some sort of trick, did you believe that we were just going to stand by and let our gold be stolen from us like this...?"
As she went on, she was completely unaware of the people around her that were staring in shock.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 pm

"... Excuse me?" the employee responded, somewhat shocked by this seemingly-angry customer and her bizarre complaints. "... Is this some kind of joke?" he asked, completely unable to believe his ears.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:11 pm

"It is most certainly not; this item is completely blank and unresponsive, as you have likely noticed." Lucina continued, motioning her head in the direction of the object as she spoke. "I demand an honest explanation for this madness...!"

The other customers were still completely speechless as they watched this scene, exchanging the occasional, bewildered glance.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:16 pm

"Uh... Have you tried charging it?" the employee asked flatly. "You have to charge it, you know... It comes with a USB charge cord and everything... Did you read the manual?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 pm

"Charging... it...?" Lucina echoed, a look of confusion spreading across her face. "Well, my friend did read a few of the spells from that 'manual', yes... But nothing seemed to work. Though I don't seem to recall hearing him say anything about this 'charging' spell..." She continued, thinking back to Robin's many attempts at the correct "spell". But what if this is just another part of the trap...? She couldn't help but wonder.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 pm

"Uh... You just plug it in." The bookstore employee was getting quite tired of all this talk about spells and magic.

Somewhere nearby, a very soft rustling and some kind of thumping sound could be heard, followed by a frazzled groan.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Yuki wandered in the direction of a bakery, finally having decided to buy just one dozen cookies. That would certainly be a better idea than the original plan that she'd had in mind.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 pm

"Plug it in? My apologies, but... what exactly does that mean, and how-..." Lucina began, suddenly stopping when she heard what sounded like a frazzled Robin approaching. Robin...? So he did decide to come along! She thought, glancing back in an attempt to spot him.

Meanwhile, Skinny, who was now in the bakery, gazed at their selection of various sweets. "These look so GOOD!" She exclaimed cheerily.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Sure enough, Robin was, in fact, coming to join Lucina. However, on the way, his large coat had upset a pile of books on a table by the entrance. There he stood, looking quite frazzled, indeed, glancing down at the books he had clumsily sent falling onto the floor.

The employee stared at Robin with a highly unimpressed look. "Oh, joy," he muttered.

-----

"I know, right?!" Cookie added cheerily. "Is it bad that I kinda want to eat them all...?" She was so distracted by the sweets that she hadn't noticed the little girl who just arrived.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Mistystream wrote:"Plug it in? My apologies, but... what exactly does that mean, and how-..." Lucina began, suddenly stopping when she heard what sounded like a frazzled Robin approaching. Robin...? So he did decide to come along! She thought, glancing back in an attempt to spot him.

Meanwhile, Skinny, who was now in the bakery, gazed at their selection of various sweets. "These look so GOOD!" She exclaimed cheerily.

A little pink puffball ran toward the sweet aroma of baking goods and pinned his little face against the glass.

"AAAIIIIIII!" He squeaked with big dreamy saucer eyes. He promptly broke into the bakery and, unable to restrain himself, began gobbling up every food item in the bakery--one after the other.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next