Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Cookie gasped, jumping back in surprise. "A-AUGH! W-what's going on?!" she cried. "He's eating EVERYTHING!"

The baker was horrified. "S-STOP!" He grabbed a large spoon. "GET OUT! OUT OF MY STORE!" he hollered, waving the spoon at the puffball.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Stealthy Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 pm

The puffball looked confused, then ran out of the bakery at full speed when the baker came at him. Not looking where he was going, he ran straight into Cookie and knocked her backward.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 pm

(Cookie was actually IN the bakery. Just so you know. o3o)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:47 pm

(Should I just jump in or....??)
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19922

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:48 pm

(Maybe; maybe she could have been the one outside of the bakery? Just a suggestion. xD)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 pm

"Robin!" Lucina exclaimed in surprise at this sudden mishap upon her friend's arrival, temporarily dropping her discussion with the employee and rushing to his side. "Are you OK...? You seem somewhat out-of-sorts..." As she asked this question, she began picking up books from off of the floor and returning them to their original places.

----

"WHOA!" Skinny gasped, jumping back alongside Cookie. "I have no idea...! I only know that it's not good!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28202

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:56 pm

(Kirby ran for the door and hit Cookie on the way out. But we can move them out of the bakery if you like. XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:07 pm

"I'm fine," Robin reassured Lucina, "I'm just clumsy, apparently... A-and don't worry; I'll get that..." He bent down and began to place the books he had disturbed back on the table.

By now, the bookstore employees had quite enough of these two customers. Two of them approached, looking rather serious.
"I'm sorry; we're going to have to ask you two to leave," one of them said calmly, but firmly.

----

(Alright; that makes much more sense. xD)

All of a sudden, the pink puffball creature had collided with Cookie, upsetting her balance and causing her to fall backwards. "UWAH! Oof..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:28 pm

"Huh...?" Lucina suddenly stopped what she was doing and stared up at the two employees. "But we never did settle matters with our unresponsive item over there..." She tried to explain, pointing to the object, which was still sitting on the counter where she had placed it.

----

"Eek!" Skinny instantly ran toward her friend and the pink, puffball-like creature. "You OK??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 pm

"L-leave...?" Robin's eyes grew a little wide, and he momentarily looked over at Lucina with a nervous expression.
"Oh yes," said the other employee. "My apologies. I'll get your e-reader for you." At this, she swiftly rushed to the counter, then returned with the object, placing it in Lucina's hands. "Here you are."

-----

"I'm OK, I'm OK!" Cookie said with a bit of a laugh. "But what about this little guy? He ran into me pretty hard!" With a sweetly concerned look, she turned her attention to the little creature. "You alright, li'l' fella?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:20 pm

"Thank you..." Lucina politely accepted the e-reader despite her confusion, dipping her head slightly. "Wait a moment; is that what this peculiar object is called...? An 'e-reader'?"

----

"Oh, good..." Skinny let out a sigh of relief and giggled slightly, bending down to look at the pink puffball creature with Cookie. "Yeah; you alright?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:23 pm

"E-reader... So that's its name..." Robin stared at the object that had been returned to them.
"Yes, that's it," replied the other employee. "Now, if you'd please exit the store. Thank you, and I'm sorry."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Yuki stared in shock at the scene before her. "Well… you certainly don't see that every day," she murmured softly to herself. Noticing the pink creature, though, she couldn't help but recognize its adorableness. Yuki wandered up to Skinny and Cookie with a wave. "H… hi there!"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:58 pm

"Yes... Yes, of course." Lucina replied with a brief nod, heading toward the exit of the bookstore. "I apologize for the trouble I've caused here." She added, glancing back over her shoulder for a moment.

----

"Oh, hi...!" Skinny greeted the approaching little girl. "Guess I didn't see you there because of whatever just happened!" She chuckled awkwardly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Robin nodded as well. "Yes... I apologize, too... Really, I do. Well... bye, I guess." He rose to his feet, then left with Lucina, his head hanging slightly. "Oof... I'm so sorry about what happened. Looks like we're stuck with this... e-reader thing. All because of me..."

-----

Hearing a voice greet her and Skinny, Cookie looked up to see a girl in a red dress. "Hey there...!" she greeted happily.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 pm

"It's alright..." Lucina tried to reassure her friend, glancing down at the e-reader in her hands. "Since it's ours' now, I suppose we'll just have to try our hardest to figure out how to use it. Assuming it is actually usable, that is..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:34 pm

"I guess you're right." Robin glanced down at the e-reader as well. "And if we can't figure it out... Er... Perhaps we could give it away? You know, to some... person who needs one or... something? A-assuming it's not truly useless, of course."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 pm

"Yes, that does sound like a fine idea, just in case we absolutely can't..." Lucina agreed with Robin's suggestion, nodding. "Though we must be able to figure it somehow... Maybe that 'manual' will turn out to be of some assistance, after all."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:46 pm

"Maybe, maybe," Robin agreed, nodding his head. "I probably just have to get the pronunciations right or something. Maybe I was pronouncing the spells wrong?"
Just then, the conversation was interrupted by a low, rumbling noise.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:56 pm

"Maybe that's all..." Lucina began, trailing off when she heard the low rumbling noise. "Huh; did you hear that sound...? It seems like it came from nearby, unless the commotion of this place is just throwing my senses off." She noted, scanning their surroundings briefly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:02 pm

"... Uh... Yeeeaaaah, about that..." Awkwardly, Robin put a hand to the back of his neck. "Erm... Just curious, but when exactly did we last eat something...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:05 pm

"Hm? Oh, that must have been about..." Lucina paused, thinking back to before they had somehow ended up in this strange place. "Well, it was definitely some time ago." She concluded, realizing that they would likely need to find a place to eat soon- if not now.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 pm

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Robin chuckled. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. I guess I didn't realize it until now, with all that confusion in the book shop... How about we go searching for something to eat?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:30 pm

"That's a good idea... Honestly, I could use a meal right now, as well." Lucina agreed with a chuckle. "We really can't afford to lose our energy in a place like this, after all." She noted, putting an arm around her stomach in an effort to inconspicuously hide its slight rumbling.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:46 pm

"That's for sure," Robin commented in agreement. "We have to keep our strength up. Otherwise, we may find ourselves in serious trouble..." Just then, he let out a small sigh, then began to walk. "We can't stand around and worry about such things, though. We have to focus on the task at hand." His expression grew slightly concerned. "Just... stay close, alright? We need to watch each others' backs, too..." Despite the mall's welcoming atmosphere, it was so unfamiliar to him that he expected danger to be lurking around any corner.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next