Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Tornadostorm landed next to Roseblossom and let out a hiss of pain, her eyes watering "I'm so tired" she rasped "How to cats do this?!" She glanced at Roseblossom "And it's ok.. We dealt with it, and.." she let out a sigh "Bolty's ok..." She turned and limped over towards the kit, on her more injured shoulder "Bolty, are you ok?" she nosed the little kit under the bush. She took a step back, "Owwww!!!! I don't think I've ever had a cut.. Er.. Bite.. this bad before!! Or been that scared!!!" She let out a low, pained, stressed groan.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Lotuskit ran and found everyone in the middle of the forest. She quickly padded over and dropped the herbs she had gathered. "Are all of you okay?" she asked them. She started to prepare the herbs for the treatment of their injuries. "It'll be alright, I can treat your wounds!"
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39240

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Tornadostorm's ears perked "Lotuskit!" She smiled. The kit's knowledge of herbs surprised her. "You'll be a great MC one day!" the she-cat winked at the little white fluff "SHE'S SO DARN -ow- CUTE!" "Yeah, these two wolves came, and they TOTALLY TRIED TO KILL US" Tornadostorm gasped, getting into the throws of the story "AND WE CHASED 'EM OFF... But we, uh.. Did get pretty hurt during the fight." Tornadostorm glanced at her shoulder. She felt gross and sticky all over, and now felt generally uncomfortable. She tried her best not to show it though.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:20 pm

"Yeah," Roseblossom grinned at the thought of CloudClan finally having an active medicine cat. "But wait... if you're here too, then does that mean you're actually my daughter here?" She rested her head on the grass, troubled by the thought as well as her scars. Her back felt hot and wet from the blood.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27996

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Lotuskit nodded. "Yes, I am your daughter. And I heard the wolves, so I decided to gather herbs and come over here to treat any wounds." She began to chew the herbs to create an ointment, and then applied it to all of the wounds. She wrapped cobwebs over the bloodiest wounds to keep them from bleeding out.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Tornadostorm groaned "eeewww..." she rasped under her breath. But didn't fight, as Lotuskit applied the paste and cobwebs. It was oddly soothing, and Tornadostorm relaxed with the webs applied. "How's Rose? I know she got pretty hurt on her back there." She glanced at her friend worriedly
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:13 am

Cobaltkit crawled out from under the bush. "Are they gone?" She'd seen and heart the fight, but there was no harm in checking, right? She raised one paw to her ear, and saw blood on it when she looked at it. The cut was too small for the wolves to have made it, her ear must've snagged on part of the bush as she darted under it. She hadn't noticed it in the rush of panic that had coursed through her, but now it was starting to sting. She looked up. The white kit(?) seemed vaguely familiar. "Lotuskit?"
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 12999

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:33 am

Roseblossom purred in relief when she saw Cobaltkit. "Yes," she mewed softly. "They're gone, sweetie." She felt comforted by her purring. So what they say about cat purrs is true. Neat. Roseblossom brought the she-kit closer to her. "Do you know where any of your Clanmates are?" she asked.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:39 am

"No," Cobaltkit mumbled. The human side of her would feel greatly uncomfortable at the gesture, but the cat side didn't mind. "No, I don't know how I got here," She mewed, "I just woke up in this forest. What's going on?" Her initial panic was beginning to return. "Why am I here?"
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 12999

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:57 am

"We aren't sure," Roseblossom said. She licked the kit's pelt, not stretching out too far so as not to disturb her wounds. "This just... happened, I guess. I guess you could say we... entered the forest." She grimaced as she felt a sudden pain, as if punishing her for her attempt at lightening the mood.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 am

Tornadostorm snickered at the comet, then with a happy smirk said "nice pun!" Turning to Cobaltkit she said "Yeah. And you're pretty knew to the club, so you may not recingnize us. I'm Tornadostorm, and that's Roseblossom." She swished her tail towards her friend as she said her name. "it's cool having a tail."

"Hey Rose, should we take the kits back to CloudClan? Most of the pe-er, cats, seem to be there."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Roseblossom, still cuddling Cobaltkit, looked up at Tornadostorm. "Yeah, that seems like a good idea," she said quietly. "Once Lotuskit does what she can for us. Cause I'm not sure how long I can walk with my back hurting the way it is."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Tornadostorm could barely stand herself, and it was an effort to keep the pain from causing her eyes to water. Her cheery attitude was because of her excitement at having been in an ACTUAL BATTLE.

Tornadostorm lifted one paw uncomfortably, wincing. "Sheesh these wounds hurt much more then the average cat scratch I get..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Lotuskit started to tend to the others' wounds. "I can't believe this happened. Maybe we should report this, and warn the others to be careful when going out into the forest. Who knows when the wolves will return!" When she had tended to everyone's wounds, she stood up. "All of you should rest after your return to the camp. I can get poppy seed if you have trouble resting."
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Tornadostorm glanced at the kit. "Thanks. You're handling being in a cat body in the forest rather well." she complimented. Smiling, as she let the kit go about her work.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Lotuskit mrrowed, "I had woken up somewhere in the forest. I noticed I was indeed a cat, but somehow got used to it quickly. But then that's when I heard the wolves attacking you. I knew I had to do something, so here I am." After she had patched up the last wound, she asked, "Can any of you walk? I can get help if none of you can."
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Roseblossom sighed as the poultice chilled her back. "Part of me feels like I could sleep for a moon," she said. My heart is pounding, though, so that'd probably cause problems for me. She slowly got to her feet, grunting a bit as she forced herself to stay upright. "Yeah, I think I can walk."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Lotuskit watched as Roseblossom stood up. "Okay. How about you, Tornadostorm? Cobaltkit?" She pulled the extra herbs toward her, and put them into a pile, so that she could keep them stored later.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Tornadostorm forced herself to her paws, lifting her more injured paw up a little, and limping on it as she made her way to Cobaltkit, picking the kit up. Through her fur, she murmured "Yeah, I can walk. Thanks." She glanced at her friend. "Roseblossom, would you like to carry Lotuskit? She is YOUR kit, after all." She gave her a mischievous smirk.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Roseblossom grinned. "Sure, I guess," she purred. "You can take Bolty." She let Lotuskit grab her herbs, then lifted her up by the scruff. Hopefully this isn't too uncomfortable for her, she thought. 'Cause I don't know how this feels to cats.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Lotuskit, herbs in her mouth, was lifted by the scruff by Roseblossom. She didn't mind being lifted by the scruff, as it didn't really hurt. I'm quite tired now, she thought. Doing all that work was a little tiring.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Tornadostorm nodded to her friend, and started making her way back toward camp. Limping on one leg. She wanted to limp on both legs, but sense that was fairly impossible, at least in Tornadostorm's human mind, she sufficed to limp on her more injured shoulder, the one that had taken two bites. (although the first one wasn't that bad)

She tried very hard not to accidentally swing Cobaltkit too much as she walked, but it was oddly hard. "sorry.." she mumbled around the dark furred kit's scruff after a bit.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Roseblossom walked with her daughter in her mouth, trying not to strain her legs too much. She looked over at Tornadostorm, hoping her friend wasn't having too much trouble walking. She almost felt guilty for not being nearly as injured as Tornadostorm was.
Her eyes lit up as CloudClan camp entered her vision. She would've sighed at the thought of fresh, soft moss, if it werent for Lotuskit in her jaws.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Lotuskit opened her eyes to see that the CloudClan camp was near. She couldn't wait to rest in the soft moss nest that was awaiting her. She was so exhausted that she felt she could sleep for a long time. She almost forgot that she had herbs in her jaws, but she made sure she didn't drop them no matter what.
She closed her eyes again, but didn't fall asleep.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Tornadostorm limped into the CloudClan camp, and rested Cobaltkit near the nursery. She then stretched her leg out a little, examining her shoulder and feeling it out as she stretched it. Then placing it back on the ground, she decided against moving around, and sat where she was. Wrapping her tail over her paws. She glanced in Roseblossom's direction sympathetically.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next