Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

"{Why are we even botherin' to follow her, exactly?}" Slyk asked Lill. "{I dunno if I wanna hang around with her now, if she's that much of a jerk.}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32757

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:38 pm

"{Uhm...}" Lill looked thoughtful when she heard Slyk's question, and she briefly glanced at the stranger once more before turning her attention back to her friend. "{I'm... not sure,}" she admitted, her pace beginning to slow. "{Maybe it'd be best if we just left her to do whatever she's doing...}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28097

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:45 pm

"{I guess you're right...}" Callie's pace slowed, as well, though she sounded rather disappointed. "{She seemed so cool at first!}" she commented, remembering their first moments trying to interact with the stranger, sounding sad. "{I kinda want to give her a second chance... but... I dunno what to do...}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 pm

"{I knowww; it does feel kinda bad...}" Lill agreed with Callie, similarly remembering their first interactions with the girl. "{We COULD try again... Maybe...}"

"{I dunno... We'll probs just get a repeat of earlier,}" Marie chimed in with a hesitant tone, going at a slower pace, herself. "{Maybe she got tired of not being able to understand us, and that's why she took off...}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 am

Whitefeather wrote:"Ngh..." Ulala confusedly looked around at their surroundings. "I would say we're lost, but... I guess we never really knew where we were before, so... eheh." Suddenly, she saw Flint take off again. "Wha! G-guess you're right," she remarked as she followed him, looking back to make sure Torsolus wasn't being left behind. "C'mon!"

----------

After a few moments, Gum appeared to quickly grow impatient. "... Well, are we going over there or what?" she asked with a hint of irritation in her tone. The thought of this whole food court thing was only making her feel hungrier by the moment. Not only this, but she briefly wondered how they were even going to order in the first place with a language barrier getting in the way. Suddenly, the moment she got to eat anything felt like an eternity away at this rate. "... RRGH!" All of a sudden, she let out a brief, very frustrated growl. "That's it; I can't take it anymore! I'm starving!" she griped. "Look; it's been fun, but I've gotta grab something NOW. You can follow me if you want, but I'm not gonna wait for you or anything," she told them, not even really caring if they understood or not. Then, she simply turned around and started quickly skating away, scanning for any stores in the area that may be carrying something edible.

Flint hurriedly ran through the corridors, his wings flared, and arms swinging in tandem with his stride. He skidded around a corner, his ears tuned to the noises around him

"Sir, plea-"
"I don't understand why ca-"
"That'll be $19905.44" "what on earth is that person buying?"
"CINNAMON ROLLS, ELEPHANT EARS, AND OTHER PAS-"

He just then realized none of the conversations, or voices he was hearing were ones he had heard before.

Flint suddenly skidded to a halt. "Great. I have no idea where we are." "Where did I go wrong? DANG IT!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:34 am

(Posting more forms BECAUSE I CAAAAN WOOOOOO)

Name: Samantha Pearce (Sam for short, and is also known as Skull)
What is this character from?: Skulltimate/CHGW
Species: Human
Appearance: Concept art ("Skull" costume on the left, "everyday" look on the right)
Personality and traits: Casual, open-minded, and down-to-earth, but with some attitude, too. Sam takes her job as band leader seriously, and believes that strong bonds are crucial to achieving musical greatness together. As a result, she isn't afraid to scold any of her bandmates for actions that could cause tensions between members. Her favorite food is burritos. (RPing the rest out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Sam is a skilled drummer, and can sing backup if needed.
Other: She's the drummer and leader of a band called Skulltimate--hailing from Ontario--who are famous for their wildly extravagant performances and costumes, as well as striving to make quality music. They play mostly metal, but may sometimes delve into other genres. On-stage, she "becomes" Skull the Phantom Knight.

Name: Alexa Bonucci (Alex for short, and is also known as Dragonette)
Appearance: Concept art ("Dragonette" costume on the left, "everyday" look on the right)
Personality and traits: Alex has a carefree, rebellious personality and a fondness for "dark" things. She has a tendency to poke fun at and tease others, and dislikes being called out on it. Aside from music, she enjoys anything she considers exciting, thrilling, or "hardcore". Like Sam, her favorite food is burritos. (RPing the rest out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Alex is a guitarist, specializing in metal techniques, but able to play "softer" styles as well. Additionally, she can provide backup vocals. She also owns an ancient spellbook (shared with Gabby; a fellow band member), but doesn't take it seriously. She enjoys reading its contents aloud for fun, but occasionally ends up pronouncing a spell correctly by complete accident, leading to various results.
Other: She is Skulltimate's lead guitarist. Her on-stage character is the Drakespawn, Dragonette.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:34 am

(Here come EVEN MORE WOOOOO)

Name: Mandy McKenna (Also known as Spikey)
Appearance: Concept art (Her "Spikey" costume is on the left, and her everyday appearance is on the right)
Personality and traits: Gentle, kind, and soft-spoken, Mandy generally has a very laid-back disposition. Though usually quiet and somewhat reserved, when she's around her closest friends, she is often much more open to joking around, and may even be prone to acting rather goofy sometimes, when she's feeling particularly relaxed. However, her self-confidence can occasionally waver, and she can be timid, insecure, and clumsy, at times. She loves to eat foods of all kinds, but like Samantha and Alexa, her all-time favorite is burritos. (RPing out the rest)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Mandy is a skilled bassist, and can provide backup vocals when needed, as well.
Other: Skulltimate's bassist. Her onstage persona is Spikey the Quakemaker.

Name: Gabby Leclair (Also known as Dinogirl)
Appearance: Concept art (On the left is her "Dinogirl" costume, and on the right is her everyday look)
Personality and traits: Gabby is spirited, mischievous, and somewhat quick-tempered. She often finds it hard to stay still for very long, preferring to be on the move as much as possible. Her favorite food is, in fact, not burritos like her three bandmates, but instead eggs. (RPing out the rest)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Gabby specializes both in providing the lead vocals for Skulltimate, as well as playing rhythm guitar.
Other: As mentioned above, she is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for Skulltimate. During performances, she goes by the stage name "Dinogirl".
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:41 pm

(Hnnnngh OK I'm getting nostalgic for the Mall's early days
OK, just in case we get all carried away, let's try really hard to remember this page. PAGE 6. We'll need to come back here once we have the muse to continue the scenes that have been going on last time.
LET'S REVIVE THE MONSTER
*Pulls lever down* *Thunder and lightning*)

"Hey... Over there; is that...?"
Somewhere else in the Mall entirely, after an absurdly long search, Robin finally spotted what appeared to be a large map of the mall, positioned over a stall or booth of some kind. "Lucina? Isabelle? Can you see it, too, or am I just beginning to hallucinate...?" he asked, sounding somewhat weary. This search had gone on far longer than it should have.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:00 pm

(YEEE HERE WE GO
I've missed this. <3)

When she heard Robin's sudden question, Lucina cast a somewhat tired glance in the same direction that her friend was looking in. Seeing the large map for herself, her eyes instantly lit up. "No, I definitely see it there, too...!" she responded, a glimmer of excitement appearing in her tone when she saw that their long search had finally paid off.

"All right! We found a map...!" Isabelle cheered, delighted. This sight giving her a renewed burst of energy, she ran ahead to get a closer look.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 pm

"At last!" Robin exclaimed, quickening his pace as he headed towards their goal. "I was beginning to think we were never going to find one... Maps ought to be more readily-available in a market this large," he commented, clearly dissatisfied with how long their search for something so simple took.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Moving quickly towards the sign alongside the others, Lucina looked to her side at Robin when he spoke. "I agree," she replied with a single nod of her head. "This took far longer than it should have..."

Isabelle was already standing in front of the map at this point, repeatedly looking over it with a pleased expression. Though not searching for anything in particular, she felt like it would be helpful to at least try memorizing some of the vast mall's layout.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Just then, something occurred to Robin. "Hey, Lucina... Weren't you caught up in that messy confrontation earlier, too?" he asked, noticing something about her outfit. "I could have sworn you were covered in that pink... substance."
It was true; any trace of the pink ink had mysteriously vanished by now. What Robin didn't realize is that his robes were now free of ink as well.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:29 am

"Hm...? ... Oh, yes; I'm certain I was..." Lucina briefly glanced at her tunic as she spoke, gaining a look of surprise when she saw no traces of ink on it whatsoever. "Wha-...! But how did it-...?" Then, now that she was thinking about it, she noticed something else. "Wait a moment... Robin, you look perfectly spotless, too!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:41 am

Robin gasped softly in surprise, then looked down at his own robes. He was astonished to see that they, too, were now free of pink stains. "But how? What happened to all of the stains?" he questioned in disbelief. "Not that I'm complaining, of course, but..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:56 am

"I'm... not sure," Lucina, sounding just as baffled as she looked back and forth at her and Robin's outfits, responded. "... Hmm. Actually... Those creatures were able to shapeshift, were they not?" she started again after a pause, suddenly looking thoughtful. "Do you suppose they--and by extension, that sticky substance of theirs--were actually magical...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:03 am

"Hm... I definitely wouldn't dismiss the possibility," Robin remarked, then gave his head a small shake. "In any case, I'm glad we won't have to worry about the stains anymore."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:16 am

"As am I," Lucina agreed, bobbing her head in a slight nod.

"Same, here!" Isabelle, who had been distractedly scanning the map pretty much this whole time, chimed in. "I mean, they weren't even PRETTY stains; they completely clashed with our outfits!" she added, sounding lighthearted.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:21 am

"I was very sure our clothes had all been ruined," Robin chimed in with a subtle chuckle. "Good thing they're alright, because I would be at a complete loss for what to buy as a replacement here."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:31 am

"I've seen a number of stylish alternatives here, but... nothing could ever truly replace what we have now," Lucina noted with certainty.

"Yeah, I'm happy with the clothes I have, too," Isabelle commented in agreement. "I mean, shopping for a new outfit is always fun, but I'd be sad if I lost this one!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:38 am

"Well, now that everything's miraculously sorted itself out, how about we just stroll along and see what we find next?" Robin suggested, glancing curiously into the distance.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:43 am

"That sounds pleasantly relaxing," Lucina responded positively to Robin's suggestion.

"OK!" Isabelle agreed as well, her tail wagging momentarily as she stared into the long stretch of mall ahead. "Let's go!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:53 am

(Smol timeskip)

After a little while of walking, a sweet scent caught Robin's attention.

"Hm... I think there's a bakery somewhere around here."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:57 am

Isabelle had grown very aware of the sweet scent by now, carrying her head in a high, alert position. "There most definitely is!" she chimed in, glancing around eagerly in search of such a place.

"Ah, yes... It smells wonderful..." Lucina murmured, keeping her eyes open for a bakery as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Robin quickly caught sight of the bakery in question, just a short distance away. Actually, the three were practically already standing in front of it. "Oh! That's it there, I think," he said as he subtly pointed towards the shop just ahead. "Shall we go and see what they're selling?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:21 pm

"I think that'd be great!" Isabelle chirped, peering into the window of the bakery. The more she smelled the sweet aroma of the pastries inside, the hungrier she felt.

Lucina gave a nod, similarly agreeing with the question. Joining Isabelle by the window for a moment, she gazed curiously inside the shop, trying to get a quick look at what was being sold.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next