The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

"{Why are we even botherin' to follow her, exactly?}" Slyk asked Lill. "{I dunno if I wanna hang around with her now, if she's that much of a jerk.}"

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

Herbs : 175
Fresh-kill : 18051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:38 pm

"{Uhm...}" Lill looked thoughtful when she heard Slyk's question, and she briefly glanced at the stranger once more before turning her attention back to her friend. "{I'm... not sure,}" she admitted, her pace beginning to slow. "{Maybe it'd be best if we just left her to do whatever she's doing...}"

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 67
Fresh-kill : 11028

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:45 pm

"{I guess you're right...}" Callie's pace slowed, as well, though she sounded rather disappointed. "{She seemed so cool at first!}" she commented, remembering their first moments trying to interact with the stranger, sounding sad. "{I kinda want to give her a second chance... but... I dunno what to do...}"

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 pm

"{I knowww; it does feel kinda bad...}" Lill agreed with Callie, similarly remembering their first interactions with the girl. "{We COULD try again... Maybe...}"

"{I dunno... We'll probs just get a repeat of earlier,}" Marie chimed in with a hesitant tone, going at a slower pace, herself. "{Maybe she got tired of not being able to understand us, and that's why she took off...}"

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 am

Whitefeather wrote:"Ngh..." Ulala confusedly looked around at their surroundings. "I would say we're lost, but... I guess we never really knew where we were before, so... eheh." Suddenly, she saw Flint take off again. "Wha! G-guess you're right," she remarked as she followed him, looking back to make sure Torsolus wasn't being left behind. "C'mon!"

----------

After a few moments, Gum appeared to quickly grow impatient. "... Well, are we going over there or what?" she asked with a hint of irritation in her tone. The thought of this whole food court thing was only making her feel hungrier by the moment. Not only this, but she briefly wondered how they were even going to order in the first place with a language barrier getting in the way. Suddenly, the moment she got to eat anything felt like an eternity away at this rate. "... RRGH!" All of a sudden, she let out a brief, very frustrated growl. "That's it; I can't take it anymore! I'm starving!" she griped. "Look; it's been fun, but I've gotta grab something NOW. You can follow me if you want, but I'm not gonna wait for you or anything," she told them, not even really caring if they understood or not. Then, she simply turned around and started quickly skating away, scanning for any stores in the area that may be carrying something edible.

Flint hurriedly ran through the corridors, his wings flared, and arms swinging in tandem with his stride. He skidded around a corner, his ears tuned to the noises around him

"Sir, plea-"
"I don't understand why ca-"
"That'll be $19905.44" "what on earth is that person buying?"
"CINNAMON ROLLS, ELEPHANT EARS, AND OTHER PAS-"

He just then realized none of the conversations, or voices he was hearing were ones he had heard before.

Flint suddenly skidded to a halt. "Great. I have no idea where we are." "Where did I go wrong? DANG IT!"

~You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3~
~Check Out my Art~

*Signature lineart does not belong to me*
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 105
Fresh-kill : 17058

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:34 am

(Posting more forms BECAUSE I CAAAAN WOOOOOO)

Name: Samantha Pearce (Sam for short, and is also known as Skull)
What is this character from?: Skulltimate/CHGW
Species: Human
Appearance: Concept art ("Skull" costume on the left, "everyday" look on the right)
Personality and traits: Casual, open-minded, and down-to-earth, but with some attitude, too. Sam takes her job as band leader seriously, and believes that strong bonds are crucial to achieving musical greatness together. As a result, she isn't afraid to scold any of her bandmates for actions that could cause tensions between members. Her favorite food is burritos. (RPing the rest out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Sam is a skilled drummer, and can sing backup if needed.
Other: She's the drummer and leader of a band called Skulltimate--hailing from Ontario--who are famous for their wildly extravagant performances and costumes, as well as striving to make quality music. They play mostly metal, but may sometimes delve into other genres. On-stage, she "becomes" Skull the Phantom Knight.

Name: Alexa Bonucci (Alex for short, and is also known as Dragonette)
What is this character from?: Skulltimate/CHGW
Appearance: Concept art ("Dragonette" costume on the left, "everyday" look on the right)
Personality and traits: Alex has a carefree, rebellious personality and a fondness for "dark" things. She has a tendency to poke fun at and tease others, and dislikes being called out on it. Aside from music, she enjoys anything she considers exciting, thrilling, or "hardcore". Like Sam, her favorite food is burritos. (RPing the rest out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Alex is a guitarist, specializing in metal techniques, but able to play "softer" styles as well. Additionally, she can provide backup vocals. She also owns an ancient spellbook (shared with Gabby; a fellow band member), but doesn't take it seriously. She enjoys reading its contents aloud for fun, but occasionally ends up pronouncing a spell correctly by complete accident, leading to various results.
Other: She is Skulltimate's lead guitarist. Her on-stage character is the Drakespawn, Dragonette.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:34 am

(Here come EVEN MORE WOOOOO)

Name: Mandy (Also known as Spikey)
What is this character from?: Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder/Skulltimate
Appearance: Concept art (Her "Spikey" costume is on the left, and her everyday appearance is on the right)
Personality and traits: Friendly, soft-spoken, and generally laid-back, Mandy can easily be described as the most mild-mannered member of Skulltimate. She can be timid at times, but is usually quite level-headed, often acting as a sort of "voice of reason" among her bandmates. She has quite a big appetite and loves many kind of foods, but like Sam and Alex, her favorite is burritos.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Mandy is a skilled bassist, and can provide backup vocals when needed, as well.
Other: Skulltimate's bassist. Her onstage persona is Spikey the Quakemaker.

Name: Gabby (Also known as Dinogirl)
What is this character from?: Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder/Skulltimate
Appearance: Concept art (On the left is her "Dinogirl" costume, and on the right is her everyday look)
Personality and traits: Gabby is spirited, mischievous, and somewhat quick-tempered. She often finds it hard to stay still for very long, preferring to be on the move as much as possible. Her favorite food is, in fact, not burritos like her three bandmates, but instead eggs.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Gabby specializes both in providing the lead vocals for Skulltimate, as well as playing rhythm guitar.
Other: As mentioned above, she is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for Skulltimate. During performances, she goes by the stage name "Dinogirl".

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6