Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:41 pm

"Oh yes, it's very nice!" Isabelle affirmed after finishing off the rest of her donut. "We've been on our feet for a looong time, and we've ended up in all kinds of sticky situations," she continued with an awkward laugh.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28152

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Brigitte's eyes widened slightly. "Sticky situations? ... Like what?" she asked, subtly leaning forward as she listened closely. Were there shady characters lurking in this mall?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:05 pm

"Oh, the first time I ran into trouble I was actually on my own, so you can bet I was grateful when Robin and Lucina showed up," Isabelle began, glancing briefly in the direction of her rescuers before turning back to Brigitte. "Basically, there was this big turtle who kept trying to scare me and just being really mean! Thankfully, though, the others managed to chase him off," she explained, breathing a tiny sigh of relief. "... And a little while after that, we got caught in the middle of a battle! Between shapeshifting squids! Our outfits got all messy with this colorful-painty-inky stuff, but then it magically disappeared later...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:48 am

Brigitte was left looking stunned. A big turtle? Shape-shifting SQUIDS? "... Uh... Wow, that's... really strange," she responded slowly, clearly still processing what she was just told. Who knew what else could be hiding around the corner? "Guess it's actually a good thing I ended up here fully equipped, then," she chuckled awkwardly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:57 am

"Yeah! And seeing how big this place is, I think we're only gonna find even MORE out-there stuff!" Isabelle responded, joining in with a slightly awkward laugh of her own. "It's a good thing we had a chance to fuel up on snacks first, too, isn't it?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:09 am

"Heh... Sure is!" Brigitte briefly held up a donut as if she were holding a large mug and giving a toast, then bit into it with gusto. "... So... You wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you and the others, would you?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:47 am

"Of course not, we'd be happy to have you!" Isabelle instantly told Brigitte, beaming at her new friend's request. "Actually... I was probably going to ask you if you wanted to join us, anyway!" she added with a laugh.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Kirby opened his eyes from a very long nap.

The dungeon was very cold. He tried putting his mouth on the bars, but he couldn’t break them. The metal didn’t even taste very good!

Kirby didn’t want to let this situation get him down. This place had a lovely echo. So...he began to practice singing.

He sang to himself, promising to sing until he was free.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8