Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:15 am

Flint stiffened when the taller woman with pink hair strode towards him, mike in hand, having just announced that he was 'baffled'. He drew his lips back. Suddenly he was asked how he was enjoying his time at the mall, and a mic was pushed in his face. "ExcuuuuUUuussSE me, but I don't appreciate this INTRUSION." He swished his tail, and shoved the mic out of his face. "Take that silly and announcer persona, and leave me ALOOOONE, ok?" "am I that obvious?" Flint slid past her and continued walking in a random direction in an attempt to escape.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure (V.2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure (V.2)

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

"H-huh...??" Ulala looked very surprised, almost a little startled. She even stopped dancing for a moment, taking a small, slightly-stumbling step back, and watching with a somewhat dazed expression as he walked past. Normally, in a situation like this, she'd be hearing some sort of advice, or any sort of remark in general, from Fuse--Space Channel 5's broadcaster--through her headset. However, there was nothing but silence. Already not knowing what to do, this only added to her unease.
"I-I-... I'm sorry, sir," she somewhat timidly spoke up again in apology, moving towards him (with a slight, forced dancing gait).
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32757

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 am

"Yeah yeah, 'sorry' doesn't fix your mall's layout. If you're gonna take responsibility for shopper's enjoyment, listen to THIS shopper: THIS PLACE IS A STINKIN' LABRYNTH. HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO FIND THEIR WAY AROUND THIS FRILLY FEMINISTIC WALK-A-THON PRISON." He sharply inhaled and stopped dead. "And who do you think you are, narrating everyone's life like that anyway?" He looked over his shoulder at her. "Not many people like that." 

He turned and continued walking.

In the wrong direction
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:05 am

"Wha-... M-my mall?!" Ulala almost felt numb as he went on to rant to her, first about the mall and his observed problems with it, and then about her herself. "I-... Uh... L-look, I don't-... Um... ... FUUUSEEE...?!" She was completely flustered, and, in her desperation, attempted to call to Fuse through her mic to see if he'd finally respond with anything at all.
There was no response. Apparently, the signals were unable to pass between completely-different dimensions. Somebody clearly didn't think this plan through.
Ulala was on her own, it seemed. After taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, she again strode towards the customer with a swaying strut. "Sir, I'm in no way affiliated with this mall... dimension," she clarified. "I'm Ulala of Space Channel 5, and I'm reporting on the Mall Dimension for a special episode of..."
She couldn't help herself. She had to say this right.
"ULALA'S SWWWINGIN' REPORT SHOW!!"
As she recited the title of her show, she struck a fabulous pose, and it felt great... until her mind came back to her current situation.
"... Or at least I WAS, until I realized we apparently didn't have the technology for sending signals between universes," she sighed sadly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:20 am

Flint hesitated, then sighed. "What was mom thinking?!" "well have FUN with that." He grumbled. He then turned and continued walking, hands in pockets. He looked around at all the numerous stores and their names plastered on above the store entrances. He swished his tail. The white Kattaca then swiftly turned a coner, once again in an attempt to escape
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Hermione felt herself crash into a heavy pile and collapsed on the floor with an "Oof!" Her hands were flat on the cold floor beside her face, her light brown eyes wide with shock. With a clatter, her wand fell beside her in the darkness. Lost for words, Hermione picked up her wand and pulled herself up to her feet, sweeping off debris from her scarf, sweater, and jeans. As she felt her way for an exit, she stumbled over boxes and stopped dead as she felt a tower of them block her way. "Reducto!" Hermione whispered, her wand in front of her. The boxes disintegrated into ashes and she walked her way over them.

After what seemed a long time, she bumped into something protruding from the wall. A doorknob. With fumbling hands, Hermione desperately opened the door and bright lights flooded into the room, greeted with chattering and noises of escalators. She narrowed her eyes against the new environment as she suddenly realized what she got into. It was a portkey... (portkeys are rubbish objects that can teleport someone to a certain destination with a spell) but, where am I? This certainly isn't Diagon Alley...or anywhere in London...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:56 am

(Ok...the RP is alive again, then I'm coming back!)

"I can always go back, I can always go back, I can always go...*GASP* WHAT A NICE MAAAAAAALLL~!! Whooooaaaaa....."

He rushed into the first store he could find, and ran out with a white T-shirt, some black pants, a denim jacket, a pair of brown shoes, a green bandana, some kind of long straight cane, and a pair of white aviator sunglasses, heavily tinted. "SCUZE ME, WHERE'S THE CHECKOUT? I'D LIKE TO BUY ALL OF THESE!! Hehehehehe!!"

He caught a glimpse of Hermoine. He looked away.

"A-and hurry!!"

Name: Torsolus
What is this character from? OC
Species: Hominid
Age: "I'm only 19, but my mind is older, these New York City streets get colder, I shoulder every burden, every disadvantage I've learned to manage..."
Appearance: Pinterest is STILL terrible :D
Personality and traits: Extremely extroverted and a little socially awkward, seemingly innocent marshmallow who will become quickly attached to whoever breathes on him. Extremely polite. The rest will be RP'd out.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc: Will be RP'd out. I don't want to spoil him.
Other: Nothing important I can think of? Um...he just came from Crossovers world, I THINK. Also, he can't look at Hermoine's face or the face of any "live action" character for too long. Again, to be RP'd out. :P
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17752

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:55 am

Ulala sighed. "THAT did NOT go smoothly," she commented, drooping a bit. However, she quickly made herself straighten back up and continue on her way, once again striding with a rhythmic, swaying motion. She even continued to "report" on what she was seeing, despite the apparent fact that her signal couldn't reach home.
"It seems that the sheer size of this mall may be a little too overwhelming for some shoppers... It's not for everyone."

----------
(OH LOOKIE HERE)

Name: Gum
What is this character from?: Jet Set Radio
Species: Human
Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jetsetradio/images/d/de/Gumjsr.png/revision/latest?cb=20150701185925
Personality and traits: Gum is cheerful, carefree, feisty, and generally has a casual attitude. She's commonly seen with a smile on her face, speaking with a lingering laughter behind her voice, and does, in fact, enjoy chewing gum. However, she's infamous for her unpredictable, wayward, sometimes warped ways. She may resort to toying with others for her own amusement, especially if she doesn't particularly like them. If someone she particularly dislikes happens to be on her side, she may even attempt to sabotage them. She's also particularly fond of toying with hearts, sometimes going so far as to break them.
(RPing out any unmentioned aspects.)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Gum is a skilled (and notorious) "aggressive inline" skater and tagger/graffiti artist. Though not necessarily the GGs' most skilled skater--her skill level is only slightly above average among them--she's still capable of performing plenty of impressive tricks and stunts. Her graffiti skills, however, are some of the gang's very finest. Her personal style is vibrant, often incorporating bright colors, lively lines, and large, prominent shapes.
Other: As has been briefly mentioned, she's a member of the GGs; one of several gangs of aggressive inline-skating, graffiti-tagging youths in the city of Tokyo-to. She was actually one of the first members, if not the first, to join Beat when he was first forming the GGs. She serves as the "teacher" of the gang, training new members.
It wouldn't be wise to simply dismiss her as "some punk kid", however. Some of the situations that she and the other GGs have gone through could easily terrify an average adult to the core, and they got through it all armed with nothing but their trusty skates and some cans of spray paint.
(She's appearing here in her original JSR incarnation.)

----------

In another area of the mall, a teenage girl was doing a little troublemaking.
She rolled a short distance backwards on her skates, away from the wall she was facing, can of spray paint in hand, and admired her work.
"... Heh. There we go."
On the wall, she had painted a vibrant design of jagged letters, in magenta, mint green, and a little goldenrod, all on a light blue background, simply reading "GUM".
"Looks like the GGs just got themselves a sweet new MEGAMALL!"
She actually had no idea where she was, or how she could get back home, but seemed to be doing a pretty good job of not panicking. After all, she was pretty respected by the rest of the gang; once they realized she was actually gone, they'd probably all set out at once in search of her.
Unfortunately, she didn't realize that she was nowhere even remotely close to Tokyo-to.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:04 am

Torsolus ran full tilt through the mall. "I need to buy these....and then I wanna EXPLORE!! Hahahahaha--OOF!!"

He charged straight into Ulala. All of his clothing items were scattered on the floor. He stood up quickly and moved to help the girl to her feet, offering his hand.

"Shooooot shoot shoot shoot! I am so so sorry, Miss! Sorry, sorry...are you okay? Did I break anything? Of yours? I am so profoundly sorry....awww....are you okay? Sorry, sorry, sorry...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:46 am

"AAH!!"
Ulala was knocked right to the ground, falling on her back. However, she quickly found herself being helped up by the very same individual responsible. "Ngh... Yeah... Yeah, I'm alright, I think... Thanks," she told him, taking his hand. Once she was on her feet again, she smoothed out and dusted off her shiny clothes, then inspected the laser gun strapped to her right leg for any signs of damage. "It's alright; I'm feeling pretty confused at the moment, myself," she told him, once she turned her attention back to him, with a very awkward little giggle, looking embarrassed. "I've kiiinda gotten into a big, weird situation here..."

----------

After she was finished admiring her work, Gum began rapidly skating down one of the walkways. She was very reckless, causing people to regularly have to run or even jump out of her way... Not that she seemed to care; she appeared to be having a blast, actually. She even jumped onto the railing at the very edge of the walkway and began furiously grinding along. The fact that, in the event that she fell over the edge, the drop was a dizzying hundreds of feet didn't even seem to cross her mind.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:01 am

Flint sighed, he was still very lost, but he figured he'd find another store that would carry the same items he had been sent to buy, and that he'd find it eventually if he just kept walking. So that's what he did. Suddenly a girl with weird attire came skating towards him, he leapt, flaring his wings to just dodge her "HEEY" he yelled after her "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, WON'T YA?" He gave his wings one flap, to emphasize his point.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:04 am

As Torsolus hurriedly picked up his things, he responded without looking at her, "Oh? Uhh.....What kind of situation? Is there any way I can help?" He picked all his things back up, but they were no longer neatly folded on top of his arms, but rather fwumped up in a wrinkly, sleeve-hangy mess.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 am

"HEEHAHA!"
Gum laughed loudly as she jumped high into the air off of the railing, doing a full front-flip before landing safely on the walkway. When she heard Flint shouting at her, however, she couldn't resist stopping for a moment to respond.
"What? Chill," she told him as she turned to face him, grinning impishly. "It's not like I hit you or anything."

----------

"Weeeeelllllllll... I kinda came to this dimension to do a special report on it," Ulala explained to Torsolus, beginning to idly dance in place. "... Oh! Right; I'm Ulala, reporter for Space Channel 5, you see," she clarified, suddenly realizing that she probably should. "Well, anyway, where was I? Uh... Oh yeah; I thought this place would be a perfect topic for a special episode of..."
Here she goes again...
"ULALA'S SWWWWWINGIN' REPORT SHOW!"
She once again struck a fabulous pose while announcing the title of her show.
"... But then I realized it was probably not my best idea. Now I'm trapped here, with no way to communicate with the others back home..."

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:22 am

Torsolus imitated a fanfare as she struck her pose, totally enthralled with her charisma. But when she mentioned being stuck and unable to communicate with home, he sympathized. His face became soft and tired.

"Awww....wow. I'm so sorry. That's awful. If you want, I can help you look for your home dimension. I might have been there before, maybe....do you know what it's called?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Flint huffed, adrenaline still making his heart pound so loud he could hear it. "You scare the living cheese out of ME and EVERYONE IN THIS MALL and you tell ME to CHILL?!" He snapped, the word 'chill' was so emphasized that it was almost comical. 

"And I'm preeeeeeeeetyyy certain those THINGS on your feet aren't allowed around here anyway!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:58 pm

"Oh, wow; you could do that?" Ulala sounded and appeared rather amazed. "Thank you!" she exclaimed as, almost uncontrollably, she performed a brief but lively dance. "Uh, let's see here... It's the-... ... Um... ..."
She froze. In truth, she had no idea what her home dimension was called. In fact, she didn't even know that entire universes had actual, official names.
"... I... have... no idea," she admitted defeatedly, sounding like she may be about to cry.

----------

Gum broke out into loud, joyous, and rather squeaky laughter over Flint's initial reaction. "Haha! Who ARE you, the mall police??" she teased, continuing to laugh at him. "You're gonna love this, then." Suddenly, she rolled closer to a random, large store window, took out some spray paint, and casually tagged it with another "GUM", this time in mint green, in a thick, droopy, retro-looking font, somewhat like something out of the 1960s.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Flint scoffed in disgust when accused with being police "Oh wow, how dense do you have to be to call ME poli-" he trailed off with shock as he stared at her defacing the store front. He then burst out laughing, not malicious laughter, genuine laughter "Ooooh man! You are in sooooo much trouble!" He walked over and examined her work "How long have you been doing this?" He inquired with a hauty tone "And... How many times have you been in JAIL for this?" He turned to her with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:22 pm

"Hey, no no no no, don't worry!" He cooed, hugging her arm a little. "I had NO CLUE what my Dimension was called until I left it. Here, umm....your little intro sounded familiar....Ulala? Right? What do you report for again?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 pm

A wide, mischievous grin spread across Gum's face as Flint came to get a closer look at what she had done. "Heh! Well, to answer question number one, I've been doin' this ever since I started," she explained lightheartedly, "counting" the question numbers on her fingers for emphasis. "As for question number TWO... NOT. ONCE," she continued, sounding and looking extremely proud.

----------

"Huh?" Ulala looked at him again, straightening up a bit. "S-Space Channel 5," she answered, looking somewhat curious. "Why? Have you actually somehow visited my... dimension?" she asked, seeming quite fascinated.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Flint scowled, and shook his head "Wow, first off, that wasn't really an answer to my question, and second off, you little crook. Why do you do that anyway? It's such a stupid, childish idea." He once again examined the artwork. "It's only a matter of time before your lifestyle catches up with you." He shrugged, and said "Now, I've got some actual WORK to do, so if you may.." he turned to walk past her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Gingerly, Hermione stepped out of the storage room and shut the door. Oblivious to Torsolus, she turned back around to the vast foreign scene before her. These people and...creatures...were obviously not witches and wizards, neither muggles or the magical creatures she knew of. It must be a new world then! she thought eagerly with a grin and wide eyes. Gripping her vinewood wand tightly in her right hand, she strolled out into the mall and turned her head from side to side in awe and wonder, her medium blonde hair shining underneath the beaming lights nested in the domed, transparent ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Gum scoffed a bit, narrowing her eyes and glaring at him as he turned to leave. "I wouldn't expect you to get it," she spat through gritted teeth. "You've obviously never set foot in Tokyo before. I guarantee; eventually, you'll get sick and tired of doing what they say." She smirked contemptuously at him. "... Maybe you'd even end up trying to join us. Heh... Wouldn't that be something?" With an arrogant little laugh, she turned to go her own way. "... Not that I'll let you in or anything after that," she continued, looking back over her shoulder. "Well... See ya," she scoffed, about to take off.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Flint growled, stopping and meeting her with a cold stare as she spoke. "Doing what's wrong never goes right." And he walked off stressfully, sighing. Well this was just spectacular, for sure.

Finally he found a store that would seem to carry what he was looking for. He slipped in, and looked around. It had a clean, white interior, with various objects, mostly clothing, but there was also a section for jewelry, and another for lotions, soaps and things of the like. 

He strode over to the jewelry stand, where an expectant cashier watched his approach. "Excuse me, a preorder under the name of Scope, please?" He wore a tired tone, and the cashier met it with a confused look. "Uuhhh sure." The stalky, yet well dressed human man replied, pulling something from under the counter, and placing it ontop, subtly sliding it towards Flint. "1,500 dollars." Flint inhaled a little. He hadn't been told of the price of this object before hand. "R-right." He grumbled under his breath as he gave the cashier the money Scope had given him to pay for the object. A little silver necklace with a gold heart hanging from it. Flint took the necklace, placed in a box that looked rather like one that would hold a wedding ring, and put it in his pocket. "Thanks." He said absently, turning and walking off. 

"Never seen a Kattaca with wings before." the man muttered under his breath.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:01 pm

"Space Channel 5....Space Channel 5....." he snapped his fingers repeatedly, as though trying to remember someth--*GAAAASP* "SPACE CHANNEL 5!! YOUR UNIVERSE IS CALLED SPACE CHANNEL 5!! YOU'RE THE ULALA!! AHHH I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN!!" He dropped all his stuff and gave her a big spinning hug. "YOU WERE AWESOME!! I hid out in your universe when I was hiding from Cthuhlu! Man, you really lightened up a bad day, hehehehe! Can I have your autographhhhh? Or just, like, a kiss on my hand? If you want?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:46 pm

"Who says THEY'RE doin' what's RIGHT...?" Gum remarked lowly with a sneer, just before taking off at a furious speed once again. That little encounter ended up putting her in a bit of a bad mood. Additionally, for some reason, she wasn't even able to tune in to Jet Set Radio in this place, which only added to her frustration. Actually, she didn't seem to be able to tune into anything.
They're probably, like... putting out some kind of waves to block it all out or something, she thought to herself. Can't wait 'til Beat and the gang get here... I'm sick of this stupid place already.
She paused for a moment to tag another random store window, then took off again. When she came across a bench, she leaped and grinded across the top of its backrest, causing a customer--who happened to be sitting there--to spring up and run away. Before she could fall off the other end, she leaped into the air, spun around once, then landed and continued the grind on the railing at the edge of the walkway, just as she did earlier.

----------

"AAH!"
Ulala let out a little shout in surprise when she was suddenly embraced by Torsolus, but then her face lit up, and she began to laugh. "Aww! You HAVE been there!" she exclaimed in amazement. "... On a side-note, I didn't know that our whole universe was apparently named after us...? Guess I really did choose the right channel!" she laughed. "Anyway, sure thing! I, uh, don't... THINK... I have a pen on me... at the moment," she commented, checking around for a pen (or any sort of writing tool at all), and finding none. "... So I guess this'll have to do for now!"
She shuffled back a bit, then proceeded to--of course--break into a full-on dance. Eventually, she slid towards Torsolus again. However, instead of picking up one of his marshmallowy-looking hands, she suddenly leaned in and pecked him right on the forehead, leaving a bright pink lipstick mark. "Ta-da! Now you don't have to worry about it disappearing the next time you wash your hands!" she told him cheerfully with a giggle, sliding back and striking a pose.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next