Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ Empty ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:42 pm

(Continuing from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

OH, LOOK, A [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :D

This is an RP where characters from anything (even OCs) are welcome. It originally started on another site, but then something happened, which caused us to be unable to continue it there. However, one day, I decided to bring it back here, and now it's continuing to live on.

Remember; this is a complete and utter crossover. Meaning that if the character exists, it's welcome here. This even includes OCs. :D

Current Plot-
(Unclear/in progress)

(This RP doesn't have a "core" plot. Instead, plots come and go.)

Guidelines and Such-

• No "spam" characters. Only characters who can actually be RPed.
  • No power-playing. RP only your own characters; not those of others.
  • Please remember the rules of the site, and keep within them.
  • Please try not to make one-sentence posts, unless one is needed to move things along.
  • When getting involved in a plot, be sure that you'll be able to keep up and see it through.
  • Please do not post post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this is the thread's 1,000th reply).

Here's a basic form to use; you may decorate it if you'd like. (Alternatively, you could make your own form, if you wish.)-

Name:
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality and traits:
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Other:

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Character list-

RPed by Whitefeather-
Cookie Honeybun - Female - OC
Robin - Male - Fire Emblem
Gumi - Female - Vocaloid
Marie - Female - Splatoon
Leaf - Female - Pokémon
Shadow Knight - ???? - ????

RPed by Mistystar-
Pit - Male - Kid Icarus
Lucina - Female - Fire Emblem
Lucas - Male - Mother/EarthBound
Callie - Female - Splatoon
Mandy - Female - OC
Mechanica - Female - ARMS

RPed by Tornadostorm-
Flint - Male - OC
Mintpaw - Female - Warriors OC

RPed by Stealthvixen-
Torsolus - Male - OC
Link - Male - The Legend of Zelda
Temporary-
Ember - Female - Icepaw's OC

RPed by Jewelsky-
Sans - Male - Undertale
Piko - Male - Vocaloid

RPed by Roseblossom-
Roseblossom - Female - Warriors OC
Mabel Pines - Female - Gravity Falls
Dipper Pines - Male - Gravity Falls

RPed by Vinepaw-
Mike - Male - Total Drama

RPed by Midnightflame-
Midnightflame - Female - Warriors OC

-----

Currently inactive characters-
Rosalina - Female - Super Mario - RPed by Whitefeather
Nagisa Furukawa - Female - CLANNAD - RPed by Mistystar
Jessie - Female - Pokémon - RPed by Stealthvixen
James - Male - Pokémon - RPed by Stealthvixen
Meowth - Male - Pokémon - RPed by Stealthvixen

Whereabouts unknown-
Haku Yowane - Female - Vocaloid - RPed by Whitefeather
Athena Cykes - Female - Ace Attorney - RPed by Whitefeather

Last edited by Mistystar on Sun May 06, 2018 1:50 am; edited 26 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28107

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ Empty ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5) (Fresh New Thread)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Robin remained entirely motionless, as if we were a mere inanimate statue.

Haku sighed in relief, seeing that the battle was now over. However, seeing the crowd gathering around the diamondized Robin, her expression quickly grew serious again. She, too, joined the others where they stood.

Cookie, after a moment of slight celebration over their victory, quickly grew serious and rushed to see their petrified ally. "Is he... alive...?" she asked nervously.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 pm

"I don't know." Bullet said softly. "I don't know how these guys work. He felt Robin's arm, to see if the metal felt at all like it was fading in any way. Realizing it (most likely) didn't, Bullet's gaze hardened. "How do we fix this..?" He sighed, and stood again. Flint looked worried and slightly depressedly down at Robin. "Is it Riverstar all over again?" the thought made him shudder.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 pm

James ran over to the group surrounding Robin. Impatiently he bellowed,

"Look, I know your superhero wizard sword white-haired robe man is locked in diamond, but unless it's only covering his skin, he's not going anywhere! Meanwhile my friend is DYING back there from TOXIC DAMAGE!"

He hung his head exaggeratedly in defeat and groaned. "Please listen to me..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:17 pm

"Huh?!" Cookie quickly turned her attention to Meowth. "Oh my creampuff...!!" she exclaimed, rushing to the Pokémon's side. "What happened?!"

"Maybe we have a cure," Haku murmured, mostly to herself. "Nagisa!" she called to the group's healer, "It's an emergency... Do we have anything to cure a poisoning?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:27 pm

"It's just basic poison." Jessie said nonchalantly. "Any poison-curing tidbit will do. Antidote, Full Restore, Full Heal, Pecha Berry, Lum Berry...." "I nevah liked Lum berries, but...urk! I'll take whatevah you got!" Meowth groaned.

James ran over to join the group, looking at Meowth anxiously.

Last edited by Stealthy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:37 pm

"I think so...!" Realizing she was needed as Haku called to her, Nagisa glanced around the area in search of Meowth, making her way over to the catlike Pokémon once she had found him. "Hang in there..." she murmured gently to her ally as she rummaged through her bag. There has to be something in here for poisoning... she thought somewhat anxiously as she searched, sighing a little in relief when she located a bottle of what she remembered to be an antidote. "Alright... Try this antidote; it should clear away your poisoning," she instructed gently.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:57 pm

"Th-that doesn't look like an antidote--!" Jessie jammed it carelessly into Meowth's mouth. It was uncomfortable, and it tasted pretty bad, but it worked immediately.

"Ahh....ahh........Thanks! I think. Nevah again."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:00 pm

"Whoa... That worked quickly!" Cookie commented with a grin. "Good to see you feeling better, Meowth!"

"If only we could cure Robin just as easily..." Sadly, Haku looked back at their diamondized ally. "For now, I guess we'll just have to carry or drag him with us. Maybe we'll find out how to cure him later... if we can."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Flint turned to the TR group, "I'm happy your ok." He walked over to Meowth and put a hand on his shoulder. Bullet seemed more focused with Robin "We need to keep moving... Do you think we could carry him?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:08 pm

"Hm..." Looking thoughtful, Cookie strolled up to Robin, staring down at him for a few moments. Then, all of a sudden, she lifted him up, carrying him as if he were the three-dimensional equivalent to a life-sized cardboard cutout. "Yup; I think so...!" she chirped in response to Bullet.

Haku's eyes widened in disbelief. "How are-... But he-... He must weigh-..." She found herself too stunned to complete any sentences.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Bullet stammered a bit. "Um.. Uh... Can I... Help?" He sounded completely caught off guard. Flint just followed alongside Cookie with eyes huge with shock.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:14 pm

"Nah... I'm okay, thanks," Cookie responded to Bullet, sounding perfectly casual about the entire situation. As it turned out, although she, in truth, possessed superhuman strength, oddly, she didn't realize this herself.

Haku followed along just behind, still very surprised.

By now, the sun was beginning to near the horizon.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:16 pm

"Pit" Bullet said, still sounding surprised. "We should probably find somewhere to stop for the night."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:21 pm

"What about the town we just saved?" Jessie asked tiredly. "Please?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm

"Honestly, I think we've gotta get as far as we can the rest of this afternoon," Haku stated. "We don't have much time, so if we can save any by traveling a little longer than usual, I think we should."

Looking higher up the mountain, Cookie spotted something peculiar a small distance below the peak. "Eh...? Something looks kinda steamy up there," she commented, pointing toward the area she was referring to, temporarily holding Robin under only one arm as she did so. Indeed, steam appeared to be pouring from something on a ledge there.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Bullet looked up. "Your right... What is that?" He sniffed at the air. "I smell acidic smoke." He commented. "I'm not sure if that's natural or not though..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Link drew his sword. Team Rocket groaned, collapsing onto each other, saying in unison, "When will this day be over!?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Lucina, like many other members of the group, was very surprised at the sight of Cookie suddenly lifting the diamondized Robin up with ease. "But... How-...?" she began before simply trailing off.

"Yeah... Haku's right; we have to keep going," Pit spoke up in reply. "We'll get to rest pretty soon, though... Promise!" he added in quickly, feeling rather guilty as he noted how tired some of his allies seemed. Then, hearing Cookie's comment, the angel turned his head to see what she was pointing at. "Steamy...?" he echoed, his gaze focusing on the peculiar spot of the ledge. "Hm... Weird," he muttered, though his eyes soon widened a little, as though he had come to a realization all of a sudden. "Waiiiit a second... We've gotta reach that place, guys!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Bullet looked at him "What do you mean? Is that where the Chaos Kin is?" Flint jumped with excitement "I'M PUMPED AND READY TO GO!! LET'S DO THIS" Obviously Nagisa's (I hope I'm spelling it right) potion of energy worked. He leapt forward, tail in the air happily.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:45 pm

"OOH! I'm coming! Let's goooo!" With much enthusiasm, Cookie began running up the mountain. Judging by Pit's reaction, he knew exactly what was there, and it was something important, so she knew that she had to move as quickly as possible.

Haku followed at a slower pace, wondering what they could possibly be running towards.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:00 pm

(Twister - Yep; that's how it's spelled. :3)

"It isn't the Chaos Kin," Pit started in response to Bullet, "but that doesn't stop it from being important...! C'mon; you'll see what I mean really soon!" he continued, suddenly sounding very excited as he began running up the mountain alongside Cookie.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:07 pm

(TIMESKIP :D)

When the group had arrived at the ledge from which the steam had billowed, they were greeted by a comforting sight. On the ledge, overlooking a gorgeous view of clouds, with trees far below, there was a hot, golden pool of water; an enchanted hot spring. What's more, however, the spring was located just outside of a cavity in the mountainside; a perfect, sheltered area for the group to set up camp and sleep that night.

"WHOA!" Cookie exclaimed, rushing up to the hot spring. "This water looks shimmery...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Flint moved forward, looking at his dad for confirmation. Bullet gave a subtle nod. Flint squealed and ran into the water. As he felt it soak into his skin, he felt his moves completely restore. He regained his infinite normal attacks, and his five flurry attacks. He sunk in until only his head was above the water, and sighed happily. Bullet smiled as he walked around the golden water to help set up. He was happy to see his son finally recovered from the tough battle, and happy again. He started grabbing loose stones and mosses to make comfortable beds (As I remember they had no tents xD) Once he had made several, he felt satisfied, and sat down on one of the beds. Watching the group around him. "Anyone need anything..?" he inquired.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next