Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:14 pm

"HAHAHA!!! YEEES! VICTORY! WE HAVE VICTORY!" He shot a hand out of the water straight up in a happy fist pump, and accidently got a bit of the water on himself. He stuttered, caught somewhat off guard by this, and then began laughing once more.

Bullet watched with a satisfied smile.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33149

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Robin chuckled as the two young ones finished their "battle". "Well, I think I'm feeling refreshed enough," he announced, standing up. "I'll go and help set up camp for tonight now, alright? See you," he told the others as he stepped out of the spring, drying instantly as he did so.

"Okay!" Cookie called after him. "I'll be out soon, too, I think!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32837

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Flint groaned disdainfully. "aww, then I'll be all alone." He sighed, as if some sort of pressure was pushing his mind. "Fiine, I'll help, Robin." And he climbed out of the spring, and trotted forward to catch up with Robin, and help him set up camp.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:57 pm

"Right... Now would be a good time to begin preparing," Lucina agreed thoughtfully, making her way out of the hot spring's water to join Robin and Flint. "I can go with the two of you if you need some assistance," she offered.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28177

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Bullet stood from where he had sat next to the hot spring, not in it, and began looking around for wood to make a fire going.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Team Rocket were perfectly happy to wait in the spring until the camp was set up, but Link got out and stared them down, pointing toward the camp.

James quipped, "Sorry, mister, but we're going to wait here until everything's ready." "I need some time for my hair to dry," Jessie chuckled.

Link put his hand to the hilt of his sword, letting it *SHING* a little.

"AHH! OK, OK, we're going!" Team Rocket teleported out of the spring and rushed to go help.

Last edited by Stealthy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17832

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:38 pm

(OK, I think we need a slight timeskip. Badly. @w@)

Later, after camp had been set up, night had fallen, and the group had just eaten their final meal of the day.

Robin was sitting on a boulder, taking some time to think. Tomorrow was the day they would face their nemesis, and the thought remained at the very front of his mind.

(My apologies; I'm dealing with Slow Start. o3o)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:53 pm

(That is totally ok xD)

Bullet was resting on one of the little beds he had made, and glanced over, noticing Flint was out cold asleep. He smiled, and said in a soft, yet slightly loud voice "Flint, wake up." Flint's eyes flittered open. "Go to bed, son." Flint groaned. "Noooo." Bullet shook his head slightly "You need your rest." Flint sighed, and moving much like a zombie (without lifting his arms though) stumbled to the bed next to Bullets, and collapsed on it. Falling asleep again practically instantly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Team Rocket had already fallen asleep--they were practically the first out. Their snoring was noticeable, but gentle. It wasn't so loud that it would keep anyone up.

Link sat up in his makeshift bed, playing random tunes on his ocarina. Every so often, he'd play the notes of the Song of Healing in the middle of his miniature symphony.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Bullet smiled, and reached his hand over, gently stroking Flint's head. "We've been through allot, haven't we?" He glanced around the cave, at all his companions. His gaze finally landing on Haku. "Do you remember how I came here?" He chuckled a little at the thought. "I was kneeling before the king of my world, then suddenly I was kneeling before you."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Haku was quiet as she recalled the event before replying. "Oh yeaaaahhhh," she responded, nodding slowly. "Pretty sure I almost didn't remember who you were, too, right...?" she added with an awkward chuckle. "Sorry about that. I think I had a lot on my mind at the time, so maybe that's why I was... like that."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 pm

"It's OK." Bullet said softly "At least you remembered me in the end." He chuckled. Looking around, he noticed the sun starting to disappear below the horizon. "It's late." He said. His crystal blue eyes seeming to glow in the dim light. Just then, Flint snored softly. "I think maybe we should get some sleep. Big day tomorrow." He lay back all the way on his make shift bed, and closed his eyes, supporting his head with his arms.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Link finally put away his Ocarina and went to sleep, joining Team Rocket, though far more silent. The only exception was in the middle of the night, when he grunted and groaned softly from nightmares.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:20 pm

"I agree," Haku responded lowly, settling into her own spot. "... Good luck tomorrow," she finally told her longtime ally, briefly looking in his direction with a subtle smile.

By now, Cookie had been settled into her own makeshift bed for several moments, though she was simply lying awake at the moment. Her head was filled with thoughts of tomorrow and the coming battle. The end of their quest was finally just about here, and it felt almost... strange. It had only been a few days since the Chaos Kin first struck, but it felt like months.

Robin was still sitting on a boulder, not overly far from where everybody would ultimately settle down to sleep that night. Though he tried to quiet his mind so that he could go and get some rest, he was finding it extremely difficult. He couldn't stop going over potential scenarios in his mind, though he wasn't even exactly sure what they would be up against tomorrow in the first place.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Nagisa had settled into her makeshift bed quite some time ago, and she was now gradually beginning to drift off to sleep, after having been unable to for a little while. She knew she would need much rest to be ready for the quickly coming battle, so she had made sure to settle in early.

Pit, lying in his makeshift bed, wondered to himself about just how tomorrow would go for the group. Though there was much on his mind, however, he found it increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open, and they eventually began to fall closed from tiredness.

Lucina, meanwhile, didn't feel at all ready for sleep, and was just sitting on her own makeshift bed. Looking thoughtful, her blue gaze scanned her surrounding allies, eventually stopping once she spotted Bullet. She wondered to herself if the Kattaca was awake, and, not wanting to disturb any of her sleeping allies, she called out in a soft, quiet voice. "Bullet...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Bullet, having not moved a muscle from when he laid down, murmured in an obviously fake sleepy voice while keeping his eyes closed "Yes?" He opened one eye, and looked at his friend and ally. Once again, it glowed in the faint light.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:48 pm

"I apologize for bothering you, Bullet..." Lucina started in a genuinely apologetic tone, feeling somewhat guilty for keeping one of her allies awake. Then, after a brief pause, she continued. "... I suppose it's nothing in particular, actually... But perhaps speaking for a moment could help us if we're finding it hard to fall asleep...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Bullet opened his other glowing eye, and smiled "it's nothing, Lucina." he said gently. He sat up, and wrapped his narrow lithe tail around his legs. After sitting up and adjusting himself so one hand was supporting him from behind and the other was rested on a bent knee, he said calmly "Sure it would. What's up?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Lucina, falling silent for a brief moment as she took a soft, deep breath, turned her gaze to Bullet again just before she began speaking. "... How do you suppose the battle will go, tomorrow...?" she asked, a very subtly worried tone to her voice. Being completely unfamiliar with the Chaos Kin, she was very unsure of what to expect.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:15 pm

He yawned, putting his resting arm to cover his mouth for a moment, then smiled. "I think it'll be fine. There are so many of us, and only two of them. I think we've got it covered." "I hope" and after a moment of thought he added "And you are a skilled fighter. If anyone can stand up for themselves in this fight, it's you."

He stood with a gentle grunt, and walked over to her. His tail swaying gently behind him. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Lucina, everything will be fine." he smiled, and brushed the hair out of one eye as it fell "The best thing we can do right now, is rest, and prepare ourselves, both physically and mentally as much as we can, and fight our best when the time comes." Though it may look like the sturdy blue cat put a large emphasis on the word 'mentally' here, said emphasis was actually only slight. Contrary to what the written form of the Kattaca's words would suggest. Bullet continued "I don't doubt the Chaos Kin will be a worthy foe, but we have come too far to go to the top of that mountain only to loose." He smiled, and took a step back. "You'll do great." He promised.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 pm

As she silently let her friend and ally speak, Lucina gradually began to look somewhat reassured, and a blue blaze of determination soon came to her eyes. "Yes... We've been through many things together, already..." she noted thoughtfully, taking a moment to look around at her other allies. "We must continue on, and fight our way through to the end of this..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 pm

"Exactly." Bullet said. Her determination making a similar expression appear on Bullet's face, and in his tone. "But first" he looked away for a moment, glancing at his makeshift bed. "We should get some rest." And he turned and headed to his bed. This time, he lay down on his side, his tail curved as a 'C' around him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:47 pm

"Right," Lucina agreed with a slight nod. "... Thank you, Bullet," she added in a murmur as the Kattaca turned to leave, grateful that he had taken a moment to speak with her. Indeed, she was feeling a little more at ease, now, and she slowly settled into her makeshift bed to get some much-needed sleep.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Robin, after a while of thinking incredibly hard, was finally beginning to feel tired. However, just as he rose to his feet to head back, he saw a strange, eerie sight. Being tired, it was slightly hard to see it in detail. It looked like an old, scrawny wolf with scruffy, dark gray fur and overgrown claws, and it was sitting some distance away, on the very edge of the cliff, facing him. The beast was quite unusual, however, in that it possessed four tails, had a lantern hanging around its neck, and had dark hollows where its eyes would have been. However, these sockets weren't blank; within them, there floated cyan "pupils", the same color as the fire of the creature's lantern, and they glowed in just the same way.
The beast simply sat there, silent, for several moments. Then, as a slightly-chilly breeze blew, the fire within its lantern died out, and, startlingly, the creature disappeared altogether, appearing to blow away in a manner similar to a cloud of smoke, dust, or ash. Afterward, there was no trace of it left.
The sight alone of this apparent creature sent a bit of a chill down Robin's spine, though he partly dismissed it. It's late, and I'm tired... That was likely my eyes just playing tricks on me, he thought to himself, shaking his head a little as he turned and headed to his makeshift bed. As he settled in, he let out a long, quiet sigh, eventually drifting off to sleep.

-----

(Now, as we've discussed, we'll timeskip to the next morning~)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Bullet jolted awake. By the darkness of the 'cave' he judged it was extremely early in the morning. He felt a prod in his shoulder, and looked up to see what it was.

What he saw was Flint's nervous face staring down at him. "Flint?" Bullet whispered tiredly "I..I'm a little.. Scared." He whispered "Can you come with me for a moment?" Bullet sat up. "Uh, sure." He stood, so did Flint, and the two of the strode outside. Once outside Flint turned to Bullet. "Hey, uh. I don't feel..." He hesitated "...I don't feel... Prepared... For the fight against..." He looked slightly embarrassed "..The Chaos Kin..." Bullet smiled. "Well that's fine." He glanced over flints shoulder to see the edge of sunlight just above the horizon "Let's train some then! It's a beautiful morning." Flint smiled "There was that move that you wanted to learn earlier." Bullet noted. "Let's do it!" He exclaimed. "First, a demonstration." Bullet swung his arm like he was going to hit something from the side. His arm glowed white, with red swirls as he swung.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next