~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:27 am

Torsolus' eyes shone. He looked at her, almost near tears.

Dang it. Already? She's just a kid, and she's already this resolved? This brave?? I don't know whether to be proud or.....

"That's right," he choked. "That's exactly right. All you need to do is tell me and the others. And believe me--you'll be doing a great thing." He smiled with friendly love and stood up.
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 226
Fresh-kill : 7160

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:56 am

"Oh... Really...?" Mandy appeared to perk up a little with a look of interest at Mintpaw's explanation, slowly glancing in the direction that she had motioned towards. "I had no idea you guys had so much on your plate... I hope I'm able to help out somehow," she continued, turning to thoughtfully look ahead for a moment. Then, in response to Mintpaw's next words, she directed another smile at the young cat. "Awwh... Thanks."

ARMS stats:
Main: Mechanica | Currently set ARMS: Kablammer, Sparky, Cracker | Current rank: 16 (ARMS Master I)

♪◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦♪

♪◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦♪
July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 85
Fresh-kill : 14880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:03 am

Mintpaw smiled up at Mandy, unable to see her smile, but she could hear the honesty in her tone "ye-yeah.. I-I hope you don't mind.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... Said anything." She kept looking up at Mandy as if she could see her. "I-I'm sure you'll be great though! I-if even I'm useful. I bet you'd be useful too!" She twitched her whiskers, sitting up, a rather adorable look of determination on the timid blind medicine-cat "How about if we cover each other out there?" She asked, unsure of what Mandy would think of the idea, but partly grateful she wouldn't have to see her expression "I-if it comes to a fight, I mean."

₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 142
Fresh-kill : 21296

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum: