Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

2 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 39 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 am

Richter: Yeah--*Chomp, gulp*--I'm really liking the sheer cheer here. x3

Ness: Yep! owo Like this! *Randomly walks up to some people* Hiya! Good food, huh?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32807

Back to top Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 39 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Mistystar Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:41 am

Maria: 0o0 ... Wow, Richter! I didn't know you had secret rhyming skills! xDDD

Lucas: *Freezes mid-bite, both impressed and trying not to laugh too hard with a mouth full of food* 030! owe;

Mechanica: o.o! *Scampers after Ness* *Waves to the people he found* Hey! >w>

Byleth: *Is one of said people* *Hears Ness and Mechie and calmly turns her head to look at them* Hm? ... Ah--hello. Yes, it is. c:

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28147

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Richter: *Momentarily confused* Uh? o___o *Quickly realizes how much he just rhymed* *Looks like some mix of amused, baffled, and maybe very slightly embarrassed* ōwō; Oh. I, uh... *Laughing a bit* Wow. That was completely unintentional, I swear. >w>;

Pam: *Is also one of said people* *Pipes up* Hey, it's free! Of course it's good! >w>
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Maria: *Giggles harder* xDDD No way!

Lucas: *Swallows the mouthful* *Chuckles* Huh! That's just, like... even better. >ヮ>

Meiko: *Is another one of said people* *Chimes in* Yep, can't argue with that! >w<

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 pm

Richter: Hah, come on... It wasn't THAT funny. òwō; *Chomp*

Stahl: *Is yet ~another~ one of said people* I know I'd never pass up a free meal... ;x3 ... But yes, the food really is great here. c:
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Lucas: *Laughs a bit more* Ahah, sorry... I can stop if you want. >w<; *Nomnom*

Maria: But, but--it was such a perfect rhyme! 030 ;xD

Lucas: *Gives a little nod while eating* >w<;

Mechanica: Isn't it?? I'm glad we found this place! >ヮ< ... *Suddenly remembers a thing* Ohyeah! I'm Mechanica, and this is Ness, by the way. owo *Motions to Ness*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:34 pm

Richter: xD *Casually reaches for another kebab... only to find that there's none left, as he's actually been eating more of them--and much more quickly--than he realized* o___Ô; ... Hey--*points at plate*--wasn't this plate full just a moment ago?

Ness: *Little wave* (\(owo)

Pam: *Can't help laughing a little* xDD Well, nice to meet ya. I'm Pam.

Stahl: And I'm Stahl. :)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:56 pm

Maria: Huh? o.o ... Oh, yeah, it was! But you kept taking stuff from it! ;xD

Byleth: *Subtly dips her head in greeting* My name is Byleth. It's a pleasure to meet you. c:
Meiko: *Motions to herself* Meiko. >w> What's up?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:37 am

Richter: What? I don't remember taking that much...! ô___ô

Pam: *Turns to Mechanica* So, Mechanica, huh? Quite a name you've got there, kid. xD
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:51 am

Maria: *Amused giggle* xD You were just that distracted, I guess! Time sure does fly, doesn't it??

Mechanica: *Turns to Pam* xD Hah... Thanks. I work with a lotta machines 'n' stuff, sooo... Yep~
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:58 am

Richter: Heh... I suppose so. x3 *Decides to just take another rib instead*

Robin (FE): *Can be randomly seen in the distance on the beach, apparently investigating something with great interest*

Pam: You don't say? >w> Y'know, we've got someone like that back in Stardew Valley, too.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:15 am

Maria: *Attention turns to the beach when she suddenly notices Robin* Oh, hey, that person's checking something out on the beach! I wonder what it is...? o.o
Lucas: *Curiously glances over, having just finished eating* o-o?

Mechanica: Wow, really?? Nice! >ヮ> ... Stardew Valley's gotta be where you call home, huh? Sounds pretty~ owo

Banjo: *Arrived several moments ago* *Is standing a short distance away from the group, contentedly trying some of the food* >w>
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Richter: *Also looks towards the beach* Huh...! ô__ô I'm not sure... It's hard to tell from here.

Robin (FE): *Crouches down and admires whatever it is even MORE intensely* :OO

Pam: *Motions with her hand* Oh, yeah. It's a real simple, down-to-earth kind of place. None of that hubbub you'd find in the big city. >w> The most "hubbub" you'd find around Pelican Town is at the Stardrop Saloon on a busy night... But not before I drop in. Heh! xD
Ness: xD *Sees Banjo* o.o! *Doesn't want to rudely derail any conversations, so doesn't say anything yet*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Maria: It has to be something really interesting... OK, I've gotta get a closer look at it, too! 030 *Quickly starts moving towards the beach*

Meiko: *Pipes up with laughter* Haha, fun times! xDD
Mechanica: *Squeaky giggling* xD ... Haah... Must be refreshing, living in a quiet little place like that. owo
Byleth: *Has become quietly distracted by the arrival of Banjo* o.o! *Expression hardly changes, but is actually quite surprised by the sudden sight of the bear--perhaps even somewhat on-edge*

Banjo: *Is just peacefully chowing down, finding the food quite delicious* >w>

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Richter: *Is taken a bit by surprise when Maria suddenly runs off (though he should really be used to it by now tbh)* o____Ô! Hey! Maria! ... *Hastily wolfs down the remaining meat on the rib he's holding before casually grabbing another one without thinking and attempting to catch up to her*

Robin (FE): *Is too focused on what he's staring at (something in a tide pool) to notice people approaching*

Stahl: *Notices that Byleth looks ~distracted~* o.o! Hey, Byleth, is everything alright?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Lucas: *Watches as everyone suddenly zooms away to the beach* o.O! *Awkwardly scrambles after them, luckily having finished eating by this point*

Maria: *Stops running when she reaches Robin, pausing for just a moment to catch her breath* Ahh... Hi, Mister! *Curiously leans forward, trying to see what Robin's looking at* What's over here? 0.0

Byleth: *Hears Stahl and looks over at him* ... *Subtly motions with her head in Banjo's direction* That bear appears to be drawing closer to us. We'd best be on guard. :\

Banjo: *Has indeed inched a little closer to the group, but only by coincidence* *Was just reaching for some more food* >w>
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 am

Robin: *Snapped out of it* Huh? o-o *Looks over at Maria* Oh, hello! c: I was just looking at all of the strange creatures in the tide pools here. *Looks into the pool again* Look at them all! It's just teeming with life! :D

Stahl: *Looks over and sees Banjo* Ohh... o__O;

Ness: *Also looks* What, that bear? o.o ... I dunno, he doesn't look like a bad guy... *Suddenly strolls over to investigate* Hi there! owo
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:41 am

Maria: *Staaares into the pool* *Instantly sees what Robin was talking about* Oh, wow! 8O there ARE a lot of creatures in there...! ... *Momentarily casts another, more confused glance at Robin, unable to help noticing how ~familiar~ his voice sounds* O.O ... *Brushes it off for now and turns back to the pool, not wanting to totally derail things*

Byleth: *Internally winces when Ness just casually approaches Banjo* Wha--... o-o; *Is ready to leap into action if she has to*

Banjo: *Briefly too distracted eating to notice Ness' arrival* >3> ... *Finally sees him* Oh, hello! I didn't see you there for a moment--sorry. >w>; ... *Motions to the food on the table* This is some barbecue, huh? *Happily takes another bite of the food he's holding*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 am

Robin: *Caaarefully picks up a colorful starfish with a lot of arms* Look at this starfish! O.O I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it; you?

Ness: *Is kind of delighted about speaking with a talking bear* Yeah! owo I just ate earlier, so I'm not really hungry, but it looks amazing! :D

Kazooie: *Suddenly pops out of Banjo's backpack* *Is holding and eating a kebab with her wing* Eh, it's not that great. By the way, I'm pretty sure I found a mustache hair in this thing... o3o *Pecks at kebab*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:35 am

Maria: *Staaares at the starfish* Oooh, so many little arms...! OoO Nope, I can't say I have, either--it's so unusual!

Lucas: *Finally arrives at the beach and wanders over to Robin and Maria* *Is about to ask them what they're seeing over here--and also greet Robin--but freezes upon spotting the starfish* !:O *Just ends up standing there, totally quiet, staring at the creature in fascination* O.O

Banjo: *Hears the sudden comment from Kazooie* o__o! *Is somewhat baffled by her criticism of the food, as he's been enjoying it very much, himself* A mustache hair? No, I'm sure Mario's being more careful than--*munch*--that. ... Anyway, try to be polite to him, at least. o3ŏ He's--*munch*--going to a lot of trouble here for us...!
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 am

Robin: *Spots something else* !:OOO Oh! Or what about this...?! *Quickly (but carefully) puts the starfish back and picks up an extremely colorful slug-looking thing*

Kazooie: Yeah, yeah... o3o The guy could at least wear a hair net or something over his stache. Just saying.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:43 am

Maria: What is THAT? OoO *Leans in even closer for a better look*

Lucas: *Is also noticing the familiar voice situation with Robin* *The confusion is real* 0.0? ... *Decides to just brush it off at the moment, for the same reasons as Maria* *Returns attention to the current scene, suddenly and softly chiming in* Cool... :OOO

Banjo: Well, yeah... o3ŏ ... *Stares down at the food in his own paws, which looks totally pristine and hair-free* *Has a feeling this is just a case of Kazooie being Kazooie, and there was probably no mustache hair in the first place* ... But I haven't found anything wrong with this stuff, and I've already had a lot. *Resumes the carefree munching* >w>♪
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:15 am

Robin: I'm not entirely sure...! o.o It looks kind of like a slug, but...

Richter: *~Finally~ arrives* *Was kind of hobbling for a large part of the distance, and has one eye sort of squinted as if trying to hide some kind of discomfort* *Sounds slightly strained as well, despite trying not to* *Speaks with a vague awkward chuckle* Eheh... W-what's all the fuss about over here? ōwĕ; *Subconsciously starts moving his free arm to wrap around his midsection*

Ness: Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else saying anything about hairs, either. ;xD

Kazooie: Eh, whatever... Don't come crying to me if you find a nose hair in anything. o3o *Tosses kebab away* *Goes back into the backpack*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:43 am

Maria: owo! Richter, there you are! You have to take a look into one of these little pools! ... *Pauses, noticing that something's up with Richter* Wait, are you OK...? o__o You didn't eat too much like you did with the pizza, did you?? D8

Banjo: *Watches the rest of Kazooie's kebab go flying away* D:! ... *Slowly goes back to eating his own food, taking his mind off of the fallen morsel* >w>;

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Robin: *Is also understandably baffled by the voice thing, but has a feeling that now isn't the time* o.o

Richter: First of all, I did not eat too much pizza. Just more than I intended to. ō3ō; In any case, no, I'm fine. ... ... I just got a cramp in my stomach from running. -_____-; It'll pass!! ōmó;

Robin: *Awkward sympathetic chuckle* ŏ‿ŏ; Hey, it's alright...! Getting worked up will probably just make it worse, you know. Why don't you sit down and rest on one of these--*motions to some large rocks next to the tide pools*--big rocks here? They look comfortable enough, as far as boulders go. x3

Ness: *Stares at the kebab as it tragically soars* o-o; ... *Also tries to brush it aside* So, want to come join us over there? *Motions to Mechanica and the rest* :D
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next