Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Whitefeather wrote:"Oh my...!" Haku chuckled nervously when England's binky was launched at America's face, whose fingers were then bitten. Quickly, she took England out of his arms and into her own, cuddling him in an attempt to calm him down. "Are you alright, Alfie...?" she asked, sounding slightly concerned, but still smiling. "Does he have any teeth...? Or was that just a harmless gummy bite...?"
JEWELEH IS A CRAZY WEIRDO wrote:Toad watched quietly and confusedly. He did a bit of a recap in his head to make sure he understood what was going on. Okay, so let's see. England tried to perform a portal-warping spell or something, but he turned even younger instead, and then a random guy walked in... Oh, how I hate not being part of the adventures before! He sighed, wishing he already knew all of the people there instead of having to constantly say things like: "Hi. I'm Toad. Who are you?" or "My name's Toad. What's yours?" It got boring and annoying to continuously ask that over and over and over again.
ROSENDAGEN wrote:Roseblossom enjoyed seeing the new faces, and the old ones.
America examined his finger briefly before shrugging. "He's got a few teeth... not many, but a few..." He said in response to Haku's question, teasingly looking at England with suspicion. "I thought you were better than that, Mr. Arthur Kirkland. Not such a gentleman now that we're young, are we?~" The 19 year old was met with an adorable little glare from his brother, and he pat his blonde little head.
Then he noticed Toad, looking over the new face for a moment before gaining his usual cheerful friendliness. "Well hey there! I don't think I know you yet, but my name is The United States of America! At least, officially, anyway." He held out his hand to shake Toad's, then straightened up once the handshake was done. "You can call me America, or by my human name, Alfred F. Jones!~" With a wink, he added, "The F stands for Freedom.~"

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Jewelsky Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Toad smiled. "Hi there, America! My name is Toad. I'm from Mario's world." he said as enthusiastically as possible.
{sorry for short reply, my mind is dead :P}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:15 pm

America perked up from the mention of Mario, giving a hearty trademark laugh of his. "Mario, huh? He's awesome! We used to travel together back in the day, y'know?" A sudden thought hit him after saying that. "Wait, if you're from Mario's World, how did you end up here?"

England gave an adorable yawn, then started to feel hungry... and a bit fussy. Blast, they won't know what I need since I can't speak! I'll just have to cry and hope they can guess...! The infant-bodied nation started to squirm and make whining noises, before eventually letting out cries of hunger, clinging to Haku and hoping she would know what he needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

"Well..." Toad looked down at the ground, shuffling his feet. "I found a Warp Pipe, and I just jumped in. I thought I would be able to come back, but the pipe just disappeared!" he explained. "It led to a world between universes, and Haku was there, and then Roseblossom and Mistystream came, and we wound up in Haku's world."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm

"That's kind of what happened to me too..." Roseblossom said. "But I didn't know they were called 'warp pipes'. And I came from a different world."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm

"Well, you probably didn't come through a Warp Pipe. They're only found in my world." Toad paused for a moment. "At least, I think not. I just haven't seen any in the two other worlds that I've been in."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

When England began to cry, Haku gasped, then hugged him a little. "What's wrong...?" she asked concernedly. "A-are you sleepy...? Bored...? Hungry...?" Just as she finished speaking, something clicked in her head. "That's it; you're hungry, aren't you...? You SOUND hungry... I think... Is that it...?" Even though she didn't have a whole lot of experience with babies, she instinctively had a feeling that this was the problem.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 pm

America had heard England's cries, though he glanced over and saw that Haku had a handle on things, so he turned back to Toad and Roseblossom, joining their conversation. "Well, I jumped through a portal to get here since that's what England used, and he didn't close it up behind him..." Then he thoughtfully scratched his head for a brief moment. "Well, I don't think we should let England try magic again, because he might de-age again... and that would be worse than it is now..." He glanced from Toad to Roseblossom before speaking again. "Maybe there's another way?"

England continued to cry of hunger, and when she asked if he was hungry, he feebly nodded and nuzzled her, still crying because that was the only way his infant body knew to deal with the stress of hunger. He looked up at her with a pitiful, teary-green-eyed face. Hurry up and feed me already! I haven't got all day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"Aww...!" Haku gave little England another cuddle, then rushed to her kitchen. "Let's see what we have here; I'm sure I have SOMETHING that you'd like to eat..." She quickly scanned through her cupboards and refrigerator, then found something. "Ahh...!" Reaching into the fridge with one hand as she securely cradled England with the other, she carefully pulled out a smallish jar. "You like applesauce...? It SOUNDS like a fine food for you to eat... It's nice and soft." She then brought the jar to her kitchen counter, took a plastic bowl out of the cupboard, took a spoon, and plopped some of the fruity puree into the bowl. "Here we go..." Heading back into the living room with the applesauce, she had a seat on her armchair, then began gently spoon-feeding the infant in her arms.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

That's how Twolegs feed their kits? Roseblossom couldn't help but laugh.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:11 pm

England watched, still crying a bit loudly as she searched through her fridge for something that he could eat. He wasn't necessarily trying to cry so much, but that was his infant instinct that was telling him to do it. At the thought of eating applesauce, England inwardly felt an odd sense of dislike for it. Applesauce? That's not a dignified thing for me to eat! I'm a gentleman, not a heathen! I refuse to eat anything so sloppy in texture-- His inner monologue was interrupted as Haku managed to get a spoonful of it into his mouth. His crying ceased as he swallowed it, and as much as he hated to admit it, he was actually finding it alright to eat. I would never eat this if I were in my 23 year old body again... He thought begrudgingly as he continue to eat as Haku fed him, making content baby sounds. "Naaaahh...~ Nmmmmm.~" He murmured, content since he was getting nourishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 pm

After what was an unusually long time for Meiko to stay as silent as she was being, the 23-year-old suddenly decided to pipe up once again, unable to resist the urge to start fussing over the tiny England. "Awwww, looks like he's really enjoying that...!" She cooed, staring in the direction of Haku as she watched her friend feed the little infant in her arms.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 pm

"It's good, isn't it...?" Haku murmured tenderly as she continued to feed him. She found this moment to be highly relaxing, but she didn't dare to lazily rock in the chair as she was feeding the young one. Instead, she put her feet up on the coffee table, careful to be as still as possible as she continued to spoon the applesauce into England's mouth.
Just then, the sound of Meiko's voice caught Haku's attention. "He does, doesn't he...?" she replied with a soft chuckle. "I wouldn't mind having some applesauce myself, too, right about now..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 pm

England continued to eat the applesauce, eventually getting used to the texture and just gulping it down as she fed him. However, when this new girl appeared on the scene, he paused from eating to look up at her curiously. Who on Earth was this? She obviously seemed to be friends with Haku, but he didn't recognize her at all... Oh no, she's starting to fuss over me... Curse this little infant body of mine! As he took another bite, he nuzzled closer to Haku in the presence of the new person, looking up at her with his vibrant green eyes while both of his hands clung to Haku's clothes. "Ehnn... Ahmu..." His words were gurgled, but the latter was an attempt at saying Haku's name. Then he suddenly felt the urge to be in his brother's arms, looking over at America and reaching his arms out to him, making slight whining noises. "Amumum..." He tried to say America, though again, his words were very slurred.
Not his fault, though.

At the sound of England's voice, America turned and met his brother's eyes. Smiling lightly, the 19 year old nation stood up and walked over to England, gently taking him from Haku's arms and holding the infant-bodied country so that he could rest his head on America's shoulder, which he did promptly. "Full now, Iggy?~" He then noticed the new girl and blinked his beautiful blue eyes curiously before turning to Haku. "Who's your friend, hon?" He asked, using a pet name for Haku, which he hadn't done before. But that just showed how comfortable he was with their unspoken relationship, showing it even in the presence of someone he didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Carefully, Haku handed little England over to his brother, bowing her head slightly. Then, she responded to America's question. "Oh," she replied, glancing at Meiko for a moment, "that's Meiko. We've been buddies for quite a while, actually..." She smiled at her Vocaloid friend before turning back to America. "She's a Vocaloid singer, too... Though she's way, way better than I ever could be." Looking a little down, she looked at the floor.

This whole time, Kaito was silently sitting beside Meiko, just observing what went on around him.

(Just had to post something extra to let everyone know that Kaito is still alive. xD)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 pm

America gently pat England's back as he smiled at Meiko and Kaito, extending his free hand to them for a warm handshake. "My name is The United States of America, but you can call me America or Alfred!" He greeted, then gestured to the infant, who was laying his head on America's shoulder still. "This is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but you can call him England or Arthur for short." He quickly explained England's predicament to the two Vocaloid singers before turning to Haku and gently rubbing her shoulder. "Nah, you'll always be my favorite.~" He spoke sweetly and winked at her with his beautiful blue eyes.

England clung to America, shyly staring at Meiko and Kaito when he was introduced to them. I wish I could speak for myself... This is embarrassing to have Alfred speak for me... Ugh. He thought in annoyance before yawning slightly, nuzzling his brother's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Turning her chocolate-brown gaze to America, Meiko reached out to quickly shake hands with the 19-year-old country. "Hey, Alfred; nice to meet ya...!" She greeted in a polite yet slightly squawky voice, a small grin spreading across her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Kaito shook America's hand as well, after Meiko had. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said in a serious but friendly tone, bowing his head a little. "I'm Kaito; I'm a Vocaloid singer as well."

Haku blushed a little at what America said at last, shrinking down and giggling bashfully. "Aww, c'mon; I'm just... me."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 am

Toad watched all of this slightly confusedly, not quite knowing what he could say, or if he should even say anything at all. He cast a glance at Roseblossom, the reddish cat, hoping that she might understand Toad's confusedness. Toad glanced around, looking for someone with a puzzled expression on their face. Was there anyone in this room? Toad guessed not.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Roseblossom looked back at Toad, also confused. There's so many creatures in this nest! she thought.  A talking mushroom, a strange rodent thing that can barely talk, and so many Twolegs! I don't like being around a lot of Twolegs...

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am

Roseblossom's expression was confused as well, her sky-blue eyes clouded in puzzlement, and Toad was a bit relieved by this. Well, at least there's somebody in here who understands. Maybe if Mario was here, he could explain this to me a bit better... Is there a portal-warping mushroom or something? wondered Toad silently.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 pm

whoops wrong thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:51 pm

[Well, after a while of consideration, I've decided to claim another character, whom I will probably RP as in the future from time-to-time. Don't be intimidated by the form that is about to follow; I assure you that I'll do all I can to RP this character fairly once the time comes to bring this character in. It CAN be done, I promise. c:]

Name: Rosalina
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): The Mario series
Species: Human (with powers)
Appearance: Rather slender, almost 7 feet tall, and has very pale skin, platinum blonde hair, and light blue eyes with an almost aqua hue. Her usual outfit is a very long, pale turquoise dress with long, flaring sleeves, a silver crown, and yellow earrings shaped like elongated 4-pointed stars. She often carries a wand with a yellow star outline shape at the tip.
Personality and traits: Very calm, wise, gentle, kind, and generally rather mother-like. She virtually never cries (the last time she cried was hundreds of years ago), but is definitely not emotionless. She displays great strength when needed, but tends to inwardly feel somewhat sad from time to time. This is likely due to emotional scars resulting from the heartbreaking loss of her mother she experienced as a child. She strongly dislikes having to talk about that experience, and completely refuses to go into detail about it, as it greatly saddens her. However, most of the time, she displays an elegantly positive, sweet attitude.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Being the guardian of the Mario Universe, she seems to be able to do anything at all with her powers (that does not mean, however, that she can use them without any limit; she may get worn-out or weakened if her powers are pushed too far or for too long, though this is very rare). However, some notable abilities of hers include levitation and incredibly fast travel across any distance. She has several hobbies, one of which is kart racing.
Other: As mentioned before, she is the guardian of the Mario universe, and travels through it aboard her Comet Observatory. In addition, she watches over and cares for the Lumas; colorful baby stars, some of which grow up to become Power Stars, which are very important in the Mario Universe.

[This character will not be brought in right away; only once the time comes, which may be soon.]

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:51 am

{Ooh, Rosie. *claps*}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 pm

[Yes; I knew I was going to bring her in eventually. ;w; I have a feeling she'll be very important to the plot soon. Specifically the part of the plot where they're trying to get to Mario's world.]

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum