Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Upon being picked up and reassured to be taken care of, England heaved a sigh of utter relief. He settled in her arms while clutching his green little blanket still, nodding. "Ah, yes, very good." Then he got an adorably annoyed look on his face. "But don't baby-talk me, or I might have to..." He was interrupted by a yawn. "... Have to..." He found himself trailing off, shyly hiding his face into his blanket. "Just don't do it."

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 pm

"Haku, I am quite confused...." Roseblossom meowed.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 pm

"I'll try not to..." Haku replied, cradling him. "Try not to yell at me if I accidentally go and say something goo-gooey by accident, though; I may just not be able to control it." Giggling softly, she went back inside, quietly shutting the door behind her. "OK everyone," she announced, looking around at everyone else who was gathered in her home, "England's here, but he's apparently turned himself into a little kiddy. So we'll be watching over him extra-hard; 'kay?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:33 am

Toad glanced at Haku. "Um, hate to be a bother, but I honestly don't know anyone that's not from my land. So, well, who's England?" Toad asked, having not have gone on any of the other adventures that Haku and the rest had all been on. He wished he had; if he had, he would know everyone by now, except maybe the cute little creature that could only seem to whimper "furret".
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 pm

"England is one of our friends from our first adventures." Roseblossom explained. "He has a brother named America, but I have no idea where he is."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 pm

"All right. Thanks, Roseblossom." Toad replied, scratching her soft rosy-red fur.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 pm

England peered out from behind his green blanket upon hearing a familiar voice. Upon further inspection, he realized he'd heard the voice of Roseblossom, the kind cat that had accompanied him and his other traveling partners in past adventures. His face lit up with a smile and his eyes blinked pleasantly. "Roseblossom! Good to see you again, poppet!~" He greeted, then noticed there was another creature in the room -- someone he didn't recognize. After Roseblossom explained the situation to the unfamiliar face, he nodded. "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is my full name..." The personified country mused. "But you may call me England, UK, Britain, or my human name, Arthur." Then he crossed his arms in an attempt to look professional, but all it did was make him more adorable. "But I prefer England or UK." He wriggled out of Haku's arms and landed on his feet, though he fell back onto his rear with a little "Oof!". Standing back up, the little country wandered over -- slightly unsteady -- to Toad. "You are...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Toad tried not to stare at the toddler who was talking to him. Well, I suppose if there is a talking mushroom, there can be a professional-sounding two-year-old, too. "Name's Toad." he greeted happily. "I'm kind of new... I just jumped through a Warp Pipe, found Haku, and then we met up with a bunch of other people. Well, here I am now."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:02 pm

England could tell that this Toad wasn't sure of him and he gingerly held his blanket closely to him for comfort. "See, I'm actually 23 years old -- mentally." He began. "But, as I was trying to perform a difficult spell one day, it backfired... Putting me into the body I had when I was two." The country explain, then gently brushed his blanket against his cheek, feeling calmed by the touch for some reason. Again, must be a toddler thing. Then he perked up. "Warp Pipes...?" His memory was jogged by that term, recalling his previous traveling partner, Mario, use to travel that way. "Are you by any chance from the same place Mario is...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Toad's eyes widened at the word spell. "Woah!" he gasped. "You can do magic?" He listened on until England asked him if he was from Mario's land. He smiled. "Yes, I am! I'm a friend of his." Toad explained. "I didn't even know Warp Pipes could take you to different universes until I went down that one..."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:07 pm

England felt a sense of pride well up in his chest from Toad's interest in his magical abilities and nodded to answer his question. "Yes, I can! I even have magical/mythical friends, like Ms. Fairy, Mr. Unicorn, Mr. Leprechaun... and Flying Mint Bunny! They visit me on occasion." Then he gave a sheepish smile. "But it seems like sometimes only I am the only one who sees them.. Maybe you can too, when they visit!" As he listened to Toad, he got a nostalgic gleam in his green eyes. "Ah, Mario... He was a former travelling partner with our ragtag group before we separated... Good to know that he's doing alright." The child nation rubbed his eyes in a somewhat sleepy manner. "At least you have some sort of transportation... I had to use trail and error with multiple different spells until I found one that would lead me here... then I had to walk..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Toad listened to England carefully, fascinated by his use of magic. "That's amazing! Magic is usually really hard to come by where I live." He paused for a moment to add another comment. "Err... Flying Mint Bunny?" Toad asked in confusion. "Well, I guess I'd like to see them." He continued to listen. "Oh... I'm sorry about that. I didn't even mean to come here... I'm lost, and I'm trying to get back to my world."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Haku smiled as she listened to Toad and England speak to each other, happy that they seemed to be getting along quite well. Kneeling down so she was a little closer to their level, she calmly looked back and forth at them as they spoke. "England," she then spoke up, asking the country a question, "do you have an idea of how we can travel between worlds? I sort of know how, but only between my own world here, and that... other world. The one where we all met first."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm

England listened intently on the conversation, though when he was asked about going between worlds, he pondered it a moment. He knew how to do so by magic between his world, the world Haku was referring to, and now he knew the way to her world... though the other worlds that were out there? He wasn't very sure. Clinging to his green blankie he looked up at his long-time friend and shrugged. "I don't know off the top of my head... though maybe there's something in my spell book that says something about travel between worlds..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket-sized spell book -- the only one that was light enough for his two-year old body to carry easily -- and flipped to a page. After studying it for a bit, he clumsily sat down and began to move his hands in particular motions, as if he were casting a spell. He murmured a few words, then he clapped his hands together, which created a sudden, bright flash of light that seemed to fill the whole room. It faded away after about two seconds, and when it did, England wasn't there.
Or, at least, he wasn't the same that he was before. He was lying on his back, dressed in a green onesy [Google that if you don't know what it looks like~] that matched his eye color, and he clung to his blankie. He was a bit smaller than before, and there was now a binky [pacifier] lying next to him.
England had accidentally turned himself even younger than before.
Oh, of all the bad luck...! He thought angrily, and when he tried to speak, all that came out was a cry. I can't even speak, now! Darn it! The frustration was enough to make the newly infant England cry, his feet kicking weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Haku gasped at what happened, then frantically scooped up little England, cradling him in her arms. "Awwwwwrh...! Don't cry...! Shhhh..." With a single finger, she gently stroked his cheek, attempting to soothe him. As she did this, she slowly stood up and moved to a more comfortable spot to sit; a cozy armchair.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm NOT crying, woman! He thought angrily, still crying from frustration despite being picked up and being cooed at by Haku. I am showing MANLY TEARS OF DISTRESS, thank you very much! This tiny body can only handle so much emotional stress before it decides to make me cry... England knew what he physically wanted, and he reached his arms over towards the binky that was on the floor. As much as his adult mind detested the thought of having to use one, he knew the infant body he now possessed would be much easier to console if he had it. Curse this limited body of mine!

Meanwhile, in his own world, America finally set his pen down on the desk he was sitting at, sighing in relief. "The government is back up and running now... maybe now I can rest a bit..." Just as he thought that, he felt a "disturbance in the force", as one would call it. His brotherly connection with England was tingling, and America drummed his fingers on the desk. I get the feeling I'm needed somewhere... better go check Iggy's room to see if he needs me. The 19 year old nation stood up and headed off to his brother's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Haku noticed that England seemed to be reaching for the pacifier lying on the floor. "Ohhhh... You want your thingy...! I'll go get it..." Still carrying him securely, she went and picked up the object, then carefully dangled it right above his face so he could reach out with his little hands and grab it. "There you go," she cooed, "it's right here... Haku got it for you; it's all okay now..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:44 pm

England reached and grabbed it out of Haku's hand, clumsily putting it into his mouth and ceasing his crying. As much as he hated to admit, he was oddly soothed by having the binky in his mouth. He turned and rested his head down on one of her shoulders, blinking the last of his tears away. Stupid infant incapabilities... Can't even talk, geez! England thought angrily.

Suddenly, the door to Haku's home opened, and in strolled a tall boy. He had golden-brown hair and rectangular, thin-framed glasses as well as some of the most beautiful blue eyes that had ever been possible. He smiled at Haku when he saw her, waving cheerfully to the girl who was practically his unspoken girlfriend. "Hey, Haku! I was wondering if you've seen--" America laid eyes on the baby in her arms, who was now looking up at him with familiar green eyes. He stared blankly at the baby before realizing who it was, and he fell on the floor in a fit of laughter. "HAHAHAHAAHAHA~!" His trademark laugh rang through the house. "Britain, dude, you screwed up big time!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Haku chuckled quietly as England rested his head on her shoulder, and she cuddled him tightly. "That's it; everything's peachy now," she murmured soothingly.
Just then, as the door burst open, Haku gasped and stared in its direction. At first, due to instinct, she was startled and almost ready to strike, but then she saw who had entered her home. Breathing a sigh of relief, she strolled over to greet him. "Oh, Alfie...!" she greeted, smiling sweetly. When she saw him suddenly fall on the floor laughing, she stepped back a bit in surprise, then started giggling herself. She couldn't help it; his laughter was especially contagious. She did, however, look down at England in her arms with a somewhat guilty look in her eyes, as if to silently apologize for laughing.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:07 am

America stood back up, still chuckling to himself and smoothing his clothes out. "Anyway... I guess he needs caretakers... Which I suppose will be us." He looked over at Haku and smiled before setting a hand on her shoulder. "It takes more than one to raise a child, right?~"
At his remark, England adorably crossed his arms at his brother's teasing and Haku's light laughter of the matter. However, he missed his brother while he's been gone, so he reached his arms out to America and made a sound that indicated want. "Aaaaaaahh..." He said around his binky, attempting to say America's name, but ending up only saying the first syllable of it.
The blue-eyed nation smiled and took England into his arms, letting the little nation rest his head on America's shoulder. "You're still gonna be a pain in the neck, aren't you?~" He cooed before turning to Haku. "I would have come sooner if my government hadn't turned itself upside down..." Then he blinked curiously before looking confused. "... How did he even get here on his own...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 am

Haku instantly went to America's side as he took England from her arms; sweetly resting her head on his shoulder, she gazed calmly at the tiny nation in his arms. "I'm sure the both of us will let nothing at all happen to him," she murmured gently, reaching out and carefully patting England's little head. "I'm sure it was very dangerous for him to come all the way here by himself like this... I really have no idea how he even did it. But he doesn't have to feel vulnerable anymore, because we're going to take such good care of him until he no longer needs our help."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:23 am

America smiled and nodded at her statement in agreement. "That's the idea.~ Between your unbeatable battle skills and my military combat training from being a nation, I'd say Iggy here is in good hands.~" He lifted England so he could look his brother in the eye, an amused expression on his face. "Back then, it used to be you taking care of me when I was this little... " He smirked and playfully pinched England's cheek. "But now you're so tiny and baby-ish and cute--"
He hadn't finished the word 'cute' before England spat the binky out and bit America's fingers that pinched him, showing his annoyance in being spoken to like a child. I may look the part as a child, but that's not the point, you git! He cutely huffed at America.
"Ow!" The nation exclaimed and stared at England suspiciously. "So you're a biter..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh my...!" Haku chuckled nervously when England's binky was launched at America's face, whose fingers were then bitten. Quickly, she took England out of his arms and into her own, cuddling him in an attempt to calm him down. "Are you alright, Alfie...?" she asked, sounding slightly concerned, but still smiling. "Does he have any teeth...? Or was that just a harmless gummy bite...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:27 am

Toad watched quietly and confusedly. He did a bit of a recap in his head to make sure he understood what was going on. Okay, so let's see. England tried to perform a portal-warping spell or something, but he turned even younger instead, and then a random guy walked in... Oh, how I hate not being part of the adventures before! He sighed, wishing he already knew all of the people there instead of having to constantly say things like: "Hi. I'm Toad. Who are you?" or "My name's Toad. What's yours?" It got boring and annoying to continuously ask that over and over and over again.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Roseblossom enjoyed seeing the new faces, and the old ones.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next