Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:56 pm

"Yeah." Roseblossom added. "Like a squirrel or a rabbit or something."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Eventually, the group had reached the woods, and Haku just kept strolling along. "Keep your eyes peeled; if this place is anything like I remember, there's lotsa fruit out here."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:10 pm

"Hrrffffffff.........."

Out of nowhere, a loud, monstrous breathing sound washed the forest. It came from directly behind them.

On their side of a large tree, a huge wyvern hung sleeping upside down.

...Or so one would think, until one of its yellow, pupil-less eyes opened suddenly, silently, very wide.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Thinking she had caught some kind of deep, rumbling noise coming from behind them, Nagisa slowly turned her head around, only to find herself face-to-face with a massive creature sporting a startling yellow gaze. Freezing in place, she let out of yelp of shock, caught completely off-guard by the beast.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Hearing Nagisa's yelp, Haku stopped walking and turned around, coming face-to-face with the creature as well. Gasping, she took a step backwards. "... W-what's THAT...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:29 pm

The yelp only drew the wyvern's attention. It slunk slowly down the tree trunk, clinging to it with large clawed wings, and braced itself with another tree. Staring at the party the entire time, it suddenly flared its wings and hissed.

Expecting them to run away, it pulled itself into the trees and dropped down on the other side of them.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

When Haku was suddenly cut off by the creature, her temper flared; she had very little patience at the moment. Shouting in frustration, she grabbed a large branch off the ground. "Get... LOST...!" she hollered at the creature, threatening it with the branch.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:14 pm

The wyvern looked at Haku with a glint in its eye. It sat in the tree, snarling for a good several seconds, then suddenly sprang forward straight at her.

From above, a speedily flying shining arrow knocked it off its trajectory and down to the ground. It looked around and flew straight upward, ripping through the trees. More bright, shining arrows were fired from somewhere in the canopy; some hit their mark, some missed.

A metal, chain-like grappling object flew from the canopy and hooked onto a tree branch, several feet up in the air. It retracted, pulling a young man clad in green out of the trees. He grunted a tiny bit as he landed on the branch.

The wyvern found him at last, and flew circles all around him. As the young man pulled his grappling hook out of the branch, the wyvern finally launched straight at him. He dropped down, and while still falling and making short, loud grunts of effort, he grabbed the grappling hook object, fired it diagonally up at the creature, hooked its neck, and pulled it straight to him.

Then he pointed the hook downward, pulled a bright, purple-hilted sword from the sheath on his back, pointed it down at the wyvern's chest, and delivered the final thrust, while also breaking his own fall.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Roseblossom hissed and unseathed her claws, wondering if this Twoleg was a threat.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Haku just stood where she was, motionless as this scene unfolded. Eventually, she found her voice again. "... I know you," she murmured, remembering this green-clad hero from one of her past adventures.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm

"Huh...?" Roseblossom unseathed her claws. After hearing Haku, she recognized him too.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 pm

{I don't really know how to reply after so many posts. xD I don't think Toad would be capable of zoning out with all these people, and I don't think it's been so long that Desire would fall asleep again. owo;}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 am

(Isn't it still with Rosie/Cookie/TR/Dipper/Mabel/etc.?)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 am

{Yes, but a lot of stuff has happened in their group… I don't know exactly how to reply. ;xD}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 pm

(Welp, TR just ran back towards it [and crashed into a tree], so maybe it could react to that? In fact, I'll jump in there, too. xD)

When Team Rocket suddenly rushed away and collided with a tree, Cookie took a little step back. "... You guys alright?!" she asked, sounding both amused and very concerned.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

The three of them just sat half-mangled for awhile, moaning so you could almost see the swirly eyes and stars over their heads.

Jessie was the quickest to recover, jumping back up at light speeds and saying, "Oh, yes, we're quite alright, thank you! Heheheh....." She appeared to have sustained no injuries--not even a bruise or a scrape.

---

The hero withdrew his blade (which inexplicably had not a drop of blood on it) and put it back in its sheath. He looked at the party curiously....then his eyes brightened a little, as though he recognized them. Stepping off the beast, he turned to face them, starting to relax and smile a tiny bit.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Desire stared at the three. "That's… that's a Meowth!" it gasped. "Are you from my universe…?" it inquired, smiling slightly. If I get to see someone from my world while I'm awake, maybe I can be a bit happier… The emotion of happiness suddenly brought images of a Victini and a Plusle to its mind, and its eyes widened. I can't remember. Not now. I can't remember in front of everyone! It tried desperately to stop the memories, but only more came. Every memory brought a small shock to its mind, and it prayed that it wouldn't show its pain on the outside.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

"Hey, it's that Twoleg that was with us that one time!" Roseblossom realized. "Urr, what's your name again?"

"Wow, how'd they manage to survive that?" Dipper wondered.
"Cool, cute star thing!" Mabel said, looking at the Jirachi.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:28 am

Desire glanced at Mabel. "… I'm a Jirachi…" it murmured. When have I said that before? I've said it before, I know it! Trying to hold the memories back only made everything worse as more memories came. I have to control this, it told itself mentally.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 am

"Jirachi? I've never heard of one of those." Dipper hadn't heard of one in his book. Apparently, whoever wrote it missed a lot of information about creatures from other worlds.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm

"Yup, I'm a Meowth!" Meowth said proudly. "You're the first other Pokemon I've seen in WEEKS!"

"Or the first Pokemon THING we've seen in weeks!" James and Jessie chimed in.

James, having a small sense of empathy for Pokemon, began to notice the Jirachi's emotions before the other two. "Hey.......are you OK?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:43 pm

"You're the first I've seen in a millennium," Desire replied with both amusement and sadness in its tone. She glanced up at James. "It's fine… really, I'm okay. I'm Desire; who are you?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:47 pm

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Jessie replied, "PREPARE FOR TROUB--" "Wait!" Meowth said. "Let's not do the motto for Desire here." "What? Why not!?" Jessie retaliated. "Well, we've done it twice today already....and I'm worn out." Jessie just groaned.

"Well," James said simply (and quietly, half-afraid of Jessie), "I'm James, there's Jessie, and Meowth. Hey.....would you like to come with us for awhile?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:54 pm

"If I remember correctly... Link...?" Haku asked the hero, waiting for him to confirm that she was correct, if even with a simple nod of his head.

"You guys come from the same universe?" Cookie asked, bouncily strolling up to Desire and Team Rocket. "That's so sweeeet...! You must feel more at home now! Right?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Link nodded, smiling. Then he looked around for a short while, with a confused look on his face, as though still wondering where he was.

--

The three of them nodded in unison. "Hmm!" "I hope other people get to have a taste of their homes as well," Meowth added.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum