Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 23 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Mabel and Dipper shook Cookie's hands. "Ha, Cookie. That's a cool name." Mabel laughed.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 23 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

"Aw, thanks! You guys have cool names, too," Cookie replied cheerily as she shook the twins' hands. "Y'know, it's funny how I share my name with a baked treat, 'cause I actually like sweets! Well, sweets and everything else edible."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

James and Jessie ran over from a distance and pushed Cookie out of the way.

"Thank you, comrade, but we can introduce ourselves," Jessie said quickly. While being introduced was indeed very polite, Team Rocket in all their egotistical, pathetically selfish glory couldn't stand anyone introducing them but themselves, especially away from home.

"Prepare for trouble!"
"And make it double!"

At about this time, the environment began to drastically change to accommodate the enthusiasm of their speech.

"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

Out of nowhere, James suddenly had a rose in his possession.

"JESSIE!"
"JAMES!"

The environment changed again, this time having a giant red R in a starry sky behind them.

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

Meowth hurried over from where he was talking to the Jirachi.

*Huff....huff.....huff* "MEEEE-OWTH, dat's right! X3"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:55 pm

"Eep...!" Cookie simply flopped to the side when she was shoved, landing in a patch of leafy plants. "Oh yeah; sorry, guys!" she apologized from where she was, smiling awkwardly. "I forgot about your... uh... rhyming thing...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Dipper was kind of freaked-out by the presentation. He wondered why the journal never said anything about cats that talk and people that could do... that. He decided that he couldn't trust the three.
"So, we're introducing ourselves with mottos and songs?" Mabel asked, not the least bit intimidated. She began thinking of what she could sing.
Dipper suddenly got an idea. "Hey Mabel." he whispered to her. "How about you show them Bear-O?" As much as he hated his sister's torn-up childhood puppet, he thought that Team Rocket might be scared of it too.
"That's a wonderful idea!" Mabel smiled. Practically out of nowhere, she held up Bear-O.
"♫They're quite a pair,
Mabel and Bear-O,
HER UN-BEAR-LIEVEABLE BEEEAAAAAAAAARR♫!!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Upon seeing this, Cookie burst out laughing gleefully. "That was excellent!" she exclaimed, getting back to her feet. "Where did that bear come from?! It's like a magic show out here; people all pulling props out of nowhere...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 pm

The three of them stared blankly for a good five seconds, as though broken. They didn't freak out. They didn't know HOW to react.

Then, pulling a notepad and pencil out of nowhere, Meowth broke the silence:

"Ya got some potential. You and dat Teddioisa 'a youas could be a really cool team! But ya motto needs some woik. A bit lawnga, and a little moa scope. Ya gotta great stawt though! What if you did sometin' like....

MABEL! AND BEAR-O! The fabled twooooooo......
Prepare-o for Bear-o, armless but strong....
With Mabel, he's able to break out in song,
Not alone, yet unknown are their strengths, yet truuuueee....
MABEL! AND BEAR-O! ARE COMING FOR YOOOOOUUUU!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Mabel laughed and applauded. "Nice song, Meowth! In fact, I'm gonna use that the next time he and I perform."
"IF you perform again." Dipper corrected.
"Whatever. If/when, same thing." she replied to Dipper, and then looked back at Meowth. "You're a pretty cool cat, Meowth. We should hang out with you guys and Cookie and Rosalina and whoever else is in this world. Imagine it; Mabel, Dipper, Team Rocket, and friends, the world-exploring song-singing hero team!"
"Oh, brother!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Cookie skipped to Mabel's side, laughing yet again. "I love the sound of that!" she commented, pulling both her and Dipper into a hug, one twin in each arm. "If there's going to be music, count me in...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm

"Of course!" Mabel laughed as she was hugged.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Mike walked up to the top of the hill and took a good look around. He saw a large group of strange-looking people some distance away. He wondered if he should try to talk to them.

"Well on one hand, they look like they could be bad news." Mike told himself. "But on the other hand, I'm living proof that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Besides, they might know how I can go back home."

He needed to leave this bizarre place as soon as possible. He already felt guilty enough about his friends' constant worrying over him. He didn't want them to think he was missing! Mike finally decided that he would stay at the hill for a while and observe this group of people, and introduce himself later, if they looked friendly.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm

"I love music," Cookie explained. "Playing it, listening to it... Everything about it! I wish I had some kind of musical instrument here with me; talking about it makes me wish I could play right now..." Sighing, although she continued to smile, her large eyes began to show a little sadness. Realizing that there were probably no musical instruments to be found out here, she began to miss her beloved pastime deeply.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Team Rocket stood in amazement at Meowth, while he stood beaming.

"WAIT!" James exclaimed, scaring everyone out of their wits. "THE JIRACHI!" All three of them gasped and hi-tailed it toward their previous object--

*POOOONNGGGGG*

The three of them slammed into a large tree two yards in.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:45 pm

(I apologize for what I'm about to do; seeing as a character hasn't been RPed in a little over a month, and seeing as some active characters (namely Haku and Nagisa) have been locked in interaction with the character in question, I must advance things. This is truly not meant to be rude; again, my apologies.)

Meanwhile, Haku was still where she was before. Just happening to look around, she noticed that she was now completely alone, save for the two strangers. The party she had been traveling with had left, and was nowhere to be seen. "... That's nice," she grumbled under her breath to herself. "I guess I really don't matter to them..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:51 pm

"I'm still here, Haku." Roseblossom purred.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Looking down and noticing the cat, Haku's face softened. "Oh... I'm sorry," she murmured, gently stroking Roseblossom's fur. "I'm just not feeling good, is all. You understand, right?" As she finished speaking, her voice grew a little rough with teariness.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 pm

"Of course I understand." Roseblossom said. "After everything that's happened to us two in our past adventures..." She laughed a little, remembering. "Do you think we should go look for something.... edible?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Despite having never seen Haku before in her life and thus feeling quite shy around the unfamiliar woman, Nagisa still wanted to help her in some way, noticing that she seemed quite troubled about something. "... I-I hope you feel better soon." She gently spoke.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm

"... Yeah, I think so," Haku replied, staring off into the distance for no particular reason. "Maybe a little snack'll make me feel a bit better... Maybe. I dunno... It's worth a try, I guess."
Hearing Nagisa speak up softly, Haku glanced in her direction. "Thanks," she replied quietly. "... Want to join us in looking for something to eat?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:20 pm

"You're welcome," Nagisa responded, giving a small smile. "And alright; that does sound like a good idea..." She agreed to Haku's offer, noting that they would need something to eat sooner or later to help keep their strength up.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:24 pm

With a single nod of her head, and after giving Haru one last pat on the shoulder, Haku stood. "Well, there's a forest over there," Haku noted, motioning towards the woods. "From what I remember, wild fruit grows in the forests around here. I guess that'll do for our snack."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm

"That sounds good for now," Nagisa agreed, slowly rising to her feet after Haku. I hope that will be enough for now... She thought worriedly for a moment, staring off into the woods that Haku had just motioned to.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 pm

"Okay, then let's look in the woods for stuff." Roseblossom said.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 pm

After looking back one last time, Haku slowly started strolling towards the forest. "I really could use a snack right now," she stated. "I'd prefer a big, whopping box of fried chicken with gravy or somethin', but... I guess this'll hafta do." Secretly, she was hoping that they'd eventually stumble across a village, where they could head into a local restaurant for a meal.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Nagisa, after also glancing back once more, calmly began to follow Haku in the direction of the woods. "It would be nice to have a more substantial meal right now..." She responded, her gaze focused on the canopy of trees coming up ahead.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next