Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) Empty The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm

In this RP, supremely powerful characters from various universes come together in a sublime place between universes... for a lovely tea party. The location of this party is a spectacular sight to behold; towering stone pillars line the walls, with flowering vines climbing some of them. In the center of each wall, between the center pillars, is a waterfall-like fountain, pouring purest water from just below the height of the ceiling into a small pool in the floor bordered by blocks of smooth stone. The floor is made of smooth stone as well, and has an intricate circular pattern, while the ceiling has a skylight in the center, allowing beautiful rays of light to bathe the grand stone table below, inlaid with precious metals and gemstones. The view through the skylight is equally spectacular; though a sun is visible and shining brightly, there is no blue sky. Instead, it is placed against a backdrop of outer space, littered with millions of twinkling stars and stunning nebulae.
A more suitable setting for such a tea party, and for such a meeting of those with such overwhelming power, could not exist.
(Furthermore, those who come shouldn't fret about getting back to their universes in time; the time spent here counts for no time anywhere else, and it will be as if they were never away.)

*Lengthy intro over*

As was implied up there, the setting of this RP is a tea party of massively important characters with power of an ultimate level (such as Rosalina of the Mario series or Arceus of the Pokémon franchise). Also, not-so-nice characters with such a level of power and such are allowed, too; it could make things a little more comical, since they could end up messing up the party.

I suppose I'll just list some guidelines now if they come to me:
Your character(s) must have a certain (ultimately high) level of power and importance, matched only by those on the same ultimate tier of power. However, that doesn't mean it's completely against the rules for them to bring a guest of lesser power. However, the bringing of a guest should not be a common, regular thing, and it would be appreciated if we discussed it beforehand.
If you bring an evil character in, try not to have their actions lead to an all-out serious war of ultimate proportions. This is a light-hearted RP, after all. Even if two characters are absolute foes, they are forbidden to attempt to destroy each other here; such an event will result in consequences.

The Form:

Name:
What is this character from?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Good, or... not so much?:

Taken/Reserved Characters:
Rosalina (Mario) (Whitefeather)
Palutena (Kid Icarus) (Mistystream)
Discord (MLP:FiM) (Jewelsky)

Last edited by ★Whitefeather★GO ROSIE!★ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 7 times in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Name: Rosalina
What is this character from?: Mario
Appearance: See here. As for height, she is roughly 7 feet tall. She also tends to carry a silver wand with a golden-yellow star outline at the tip.
Personality: In a nutshell, she is very sweet, gentle, wise, and tends to act in a motherly way. A favorite treat of hers from her own universe is Star Bits (which she'll be bringing with her to the tea party, of course).
Good, or... not so much?: Good, of course.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Name: Palutena
What is this character from?: Kid Icarus
Appearance: See here
Personality: Basically, she is very kind and wise, However she has a mischievous side, as well (Though she means no harm with this mischief); she also shows traits of having a large appetite at times.
Good, or... not so much?: Good
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 pm

[Welcome. x3]

A portal of sorts opened up between two of the pillars lining the wall, and out of it stepped Rosalina, carrying a large, fancy basket. She looked around the empty room, being the first to arrive here, then simply strolled towards the grand table, gently setting her basket down on it.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:43 pm

[Thank you. x3]

A few moments after the arrival of Rosalina, another portal on the opposite side of the room opened up momentarily, with Palutena stepping out of it. In her hand was a small box, containing some dried mint leaves that had been picked quite recently. As she walked up to the table, she spotted Rosalina. "Hello," She greeted with a friendly wave.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 pm

"Hi there...!" Rosalina returned the greeting with a small smile, looking up from her basket. "I've come early, so I can make preparations before many others arrive... Care to lend a hand?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 pm

With a little nod, Palutena sat her small box on the table. "Of course...! I would be glad to help," She smiled at the cosmic princess. "What is there that still needs to be done?" She asked, glancing around the grand room.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:56 pm

"Well, I suppose we should set the table, first of all." Rosalina closed her eyes and focused, raising her wand, which began to glow slightly. Suddenly, various teacups and saucers began appearing all over the table.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:00 pm

"Ah yes; good idea," Palutena agreed with another nod. She then closed her eyes and focused deeply, just as Rosalina was doing, and napkins began to dot the table, one next to each teacup.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:03 pm

{Name: Princess Twilight Sparkle
What is this character from?: MLPFiM
Appearance: She's a lavender alicorn with a long, straight dark blue mane and tail that have rose and purple streaks in them. Her eye color is a dark purple, and her cutie mark is a magenta star with six small white stars encircling it.
Personality: Twilight has a lot of magical power. She is super-smart and majorly OCD. Just because she's a nerd, though, doesn't mean that she doesn't love her friends.
Good, or... not so much?: Definitely good. E:}
{I hope she works; I'd rather do her than Celestia or something. x3}

All of a sudden, another portal opened up and and an alicorn stepped through. "Hello, there." She smiled at Rosalina and Palutena. "I don't believe I know you... My name's Twilight Sparkle." The princess's purple gaze swept around the setting.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:11 pm

[I'm not entirely sure, as I'm not highly familiar with FiM. Are her powers at a similar level to the types of characters I described? By that, I mean does she have powers of the ultimate degree?]

After a moment, Rosalina opened her eyes again. "The table is looking good, but something seems to be missing..." With a casual little wave of her wand, a huge flower arrangement appeared in the middle of the table. "There; perfect," she said with a little giggle.
When she heard another voice coming from behind her, Rosalina turned her head to see who was there to join them at this moment. "Why, hello," she greeted kindly. "I am Rosalina; it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm currently preparing everything for the party here with-..." Just then, she realized something. "... I'm sorry; I don't believe I know your name," she apologized to Palutena.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm

{She bears the most powerful Element of Harmony — Magic, retrieved the Crystal Heart, completed a spell by Star Swirl the Bearded, (which turned her into an alicorn) defeated Discord and Nightmare Moon, (twice for the latter) and saved the entire human realm. Does that suffice? xDD}

"Well, hello, Rosalina!" Princess Twilight gave a small little grin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, also." She then turned to Palutena. "What would your name be?" she inquired, gently and quietly shifting her hooves around.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

"That looks divine..." Palutena giggled, watching as Rosalina added a lovely finishing touch to the large table. A moment later, as she heard another voice speaking, she quickly whirled around. "Welcome...!" She greeted the alicorn in a friendly voice. Then, when she was asked her name from both of the others in the room, she responded, looking at them both and chuckling slightly. "My name is Palutena."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:41 pm

{Is Twilight gonna work?
If not, I'm fine with changing. :3}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 pm

[I really hate to say this, but I'm afraid not. Unless I'm mistaken, Twilight's power isn't on an ultimately high tier. In the first post, I mean characters whose powers are so incredibly high that they can alter things on a colossal scale, "see" anything anywhere from any location, the ability to appear in different forms (including "appearing" before a huge area as a titanic image), etc. I wish I could describe exactly what I mean, but I'd be risking offending certain groups of people.]

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 pm

{Okay, then.
I have an evil MLP charrie in mind... >:D
Could I use him? [Hopefully, you get who I'm referring to... c:<]}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 pm

[I have a feeling it's Discord. o3o If so, then yes; from what I know, his level of power can fit in with the rest just fine.
As for Twilight, we don't have to ignore what just went on; she could have just ended up in this place while experimenting with her magic or something, not realizing what this place is for. Actually, that could make for good RPing. She can stay until she realizes what's going on. xD]

"Right," Rosalina replied with a single nod of her head. "Oh, I nearly forgot; I brought along a little special something for the party..." Reaching into the basket she brought, she pulled out a bowl of lumpy, colorful little objects that resembled some sort of candy, and a large tray of biscuits with more of the candy-like objects baked into them. "I thought everyone might like to try a little something from my universe... The little treats you see in this bowl and baked into these cookies are called Star Bits, and they taste absolutely wonderful."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Gazing down at the treats that Rosalina pulled out of her basket, Palutena's eyes glinted for a moment. "Those do look wonderful; I look forward to trying some...!" She exclaimed, a slightly dreamy expression appearing on her face for a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:31 pm

{Okay lol}
{Yus, it's Discord. And he's not entirely evil now, there was one episode where Fluttershy reformed him. But he still causes chaos sometimes... E:<}
{Name: Discord
What is this character from?: MLPFiM
Appearance: It's hard to explain... he's a draconequus, a strange mashup of lots of animals. xDD
Personality: Basically... chaotic. He can cause chaos wherever he goes, and he used to be mostly evil, but was reformed by his friend, Fluttershy. I so ship them <3
Good, or... not so much?: It just kinda depends on his mood. owo}

Twilight's eyes widened at the sight of the treats. "They look delicious!" she marveled. Then, she came up with a question. "How did you guys get here?" she asked. "I was just messing with my magic, and I wound up here after making a portal." The young princess's face turned bright pink until the sound of another portal being opened snapped her out of her embarrassment.
"Princess Twilight Sparkle! Why, I didn't expect to see you here at all!" A large draconequus stepped out of a portal. An expression that was unreadable spread across Twilight's face.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:50 pm

[Awesome; fun stuff approaches. o3o]

"I'm sure you'll enjoy them, and I'm sure that the Star Bit cookies will go especially well with our tea... Though I also brought plain Star Bits on their own as well, for those who want to try them without the taste of a cookie interfering with their flavor," Rosalina explained, neatly placing the bowl and platter near the center of the table. She then turned to answer Twilight's question. "Well, I used my powers to create a kind of interuniversal door leading to this place, myself. I'm not exactly sure about what Palutena did to get here, but there's a good chance that it was the same thing-"
Just then, Rosalina was interrupted by the arrival of another guest. "O-oh... Hello there," she greeted, somewhat surprised by this newcomer. "Welcome; this tea party appears to be becoming more lively with every moment. I'm Rosalina, and you would be?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Discord gave Rosalina a hard glare with his red-and-yellow eyes. "I'm DISCORD!" he shouted. "The spirit of chaos!" He quickly made a llama appear next to Rosalina to prove his point. "What about you? Who might YOU be?" he inquired, directing this at Palutena and filing his nails with an umbrella.
Twilight seemed confused, and was even more confused when bunnies started dancing around her to "Love is in Bloom" played in reverse. "DISCORD!" she growled. "What are you doing? You aren't supposed to cause chaos anymore!"
Discord rolled his eyes. "Last time I checked, I wasn't in Equestria. I need some time to get my inner chaos out!" He snapped his fingers, and he was holding a baby panda in a party hat.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:10 pm

A little shocked by the tone of Discord's reply, Rosalina's eyes widened. "... Well, I do hope you enjoy the party, Discord," she replied, sounding slightly stunned, but calm, casually stroking the wooly fur of the llama that had appeared beside her.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:11 pm

When she heard the opening of another portal, Palutena whirled around again, gasping in shock when she saw Discord standing before them. "M-my name is Palutena..." She responded when the draconequus asked for her name, trying to sound welcoming and calm despite her surprise.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Trying to lighten the mood and ease any tension, Rosalina suddenly spoke up in a slightly-louder voice than usual. "So, which kind of tea are we having; does anyone have any suggestions...?" she asked everyone, smiling slightly, but with a small hint of nervousness.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:25 pm

"Oh yes," Palutena spoke up, also sounding very slightly nervous. "I brought some mint leaves with me here, so that we can make tea with them..." A small smile appeared on her face as she glanced at the tiny box sitting on the table.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next