Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:21 am

"Right; I do hope we won't run out of those cookies of yours' for a good while, in that case..." Palutena chuckled as she looked at the bowl of carefully-baked cookies. "They look splendid."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 am

{Wow, you guys posted a LOT while I was gone. o.o}

Discord watched in silence, and Twilight would have said something, but she found it a bit difficult to speak over "Love is in Bloom" being played backwards. Finally the song ended, and she declared, "Um, I think I should be going home now." With a flash of magenta light from her horn, she was gone.
Discord finally spoke. "Well, then. I always enjoy some tea!" He made several different varieties of tea come up from the ground, and the bunnies who had danced around Twilight disappeared upon touching it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:30 pm

[Yes, but only because our postings were unimportant chatter and such. x3 We were sure not to do anything too important while you were away.]

"Thank you-"
Just as Rosalina was thanking Palutena for her comment on the cookies, she noticed that Twilight had vanished. "... Goodbye," she murmured, even though it was clearly too late. However, she also noticed that there were now several kinds of teas in the room. "Well," she commented, "that sure is convenient... I'm sure there's plenty of variety there for everybody; thank you very much." Calmly, she made her way over to one of the waterfall fountains, then pulled a large, fancy teapot out of nowhere with her powers. "This water is absolutely pure; perfect for our tea." After carefully filling the pot with the pure water from the fountain, she made her way over to the tea, gathered some green tea leaves, and placed them in the pot, then began to slowly wave her wand in circles around it. This caused the water to boil.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Discord laughed. "Tea isn't chaotic enough, dear!" He plucked out a random feather from midair and twirled it around in a cup of rainbow liquid he was suddenly holding. The colors blended together into a warm, chocolatey brown color. Discord threw the feather behind him, and it evaporated with a loud quack. "Chocolate milk is my favorite." He grinned and began to sip the cup in reverse, as he had previously done.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:34 pm

"I should get to work on making some tea, myself..." Palutena decided, picking up her box of mint leaves. As she was headed to the fountain of pure water on the opposite side of the room as Rosalina, she noticed that Discord had suddenly gotten a cup of rainbow-colored liquid in his hand, which he stirred until it became what looked like chocolate milk. Though his chaotic antics shocked her, she couldn't help but find them slightly amusing, as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:43 pm

"So, you two wouldn't mind a bit of chaos, would you?" queried Discord, sipping his chocolate milk, or rather, his cup. "It is my specialty, and I don't really get to use it often back in Equestria where I come from." He finished drinking the cup and the milk turned into a bird and flew away. "You've probably already noticed how much I truly enjoy unleashing it everywhere." Discord smiled.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Although several strange and chaotic events were happening before her eyes, Rosalina remained perfectly calm. "Well..." She paused for a moment before finally replying. "... Alright; as long as things don't get too chaotic. And by that, I mean as long as we're still able to enjoy a mostly-peaceful tea party."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 pm

"Exactly," Palutena nodded her head, agreeing with Rosalina. She then turned her attention back to the fountain she stood before, peacefully preparing some mint tea.

By this time, Pit had finished eating his hamburger, and was now standing around with a rather bored expression on his face. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked, glancing around eagerly at everyone in the room.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

"Oh, all right." Discord flopped down on a giant pink mushroom. He snapped his fingers again, and he was wearing sunglasses designed in the shape of trapezoids. A macaw with an extremely large head began to dance behind him.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:20 pm

"Pit, aren't you forgetting something...?" Palutena questioned the young angel, her gaze shifting to the Star Bit cookie that Rosalina had kindly offered to him earlier.

"Huh?" Pit responded confusedly, suddenly realizing what she had meant when the colorful cookie caught his eye, as well. "Oh yeahhh... I'm, ah- I'm ready for dessert, now!" He announced in a tone of slight embarrassment, turning to look at Rosalina as he spoke.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3