Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ Empty ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:13 pm

(EDIT: Just including this in case confused people are wondering; no, we will not mind at all if you decide to observe our RPing. If we didn't want people watching, we would say so. The only reasons why this is a "private" RP are because Misty and I had a lot of things in mind already, and that, to our knowledge, we're the only people on the site who have played and are familiar enough with Pikmin 3.)

Despite the incredible efforts of Alph, Brittany, and Charlie on their previous mission to the peculiar planet PNF-404, the trio didn't collect as much fruit and seeds as they could have. If their home planet of Koppai is to really enjoy the regular feasts that they desire without fear of sending the planet into another food shortage crisis, much more must be gathered and cultivated.
... And that is why the Koppaite trio is currently returning to this planet; the planet of the Pikmin.

(Even though this is a private RP, I'll still have us fill out little forms because it's organized!)

The Form-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality and Traits:

(And now we'll continue on, filling the forms for the characters we previously discussed and chose IRL. o3o)

Last edited by ★Whitefeather★GO ROSIE!★ on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the note to spectators)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:23 pm

(Yesss... This looks lovely. ;3;)

Name: Alph
Appearance: http://www.pikminwiki.com/File:Alph.png
Personality and Traits: He is generally very level-headed, and also slightly more soft-spoken than his crewmates. Furthermore, he serves as the trio's engineer. (Will RP the rest out~)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28202

Back to top Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Name: Charlie
Appearance: http://www.pikminwiki.com/File:Charlie.png
Personality and Traits: Being the crew's captain, he is brave and acts tough, though can sometimes be a little bossy. He seems to have another, softer side, however, and is generally a warm, friendly person. He brings his lucky rubber duck with him on every mission. (RPing the rest out)

Name: Brittany
Appearance: http://www.pikminwiki.com/File:Brittany.png
Personality and Traits: Can often be selfish, rather gluttonous, and even a bit dishonest, but definitely isn't a bad person. In fact, she can even be sweet from time to time. She seems to have a comedic streak, and always includes a little humor in her notes describing newly-gathered fruit. She is the crew's botanist. (RPing the rest out)

(And now... We begin. o3o)

After a somewhat-lengthy journey, the S.S. Drake was finally approaching the planet PNF-404, once again carrying the same trio of Koppaites that it did before to the planet.
Charlie stood proudly, staring out the window at their destination planet, which was getting closer and closer every minute. "My crew," he announced, "we've just about arrived... I hope this will go better than last time." He chuckled, then turned to Alph. "Is the ship fully prepared to enter the atmosphere this time?"

Last edited by ★Whitefeather★GO ROSIE!★ on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Alph, who had been thoughtfully staring out the window a moment before, quickly turned his attention to Charlie when the captain spoke to him. "Yes, captain," he responded with a nod of his head. "If everything goes according to plan, this landing should be much smoother then the last."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:24 pm

"Perfect," Charlie replied, staring out the window again. "I think we should land in the last area we explored last time we were here. If we're lucky, maybe the hybrid Onion will still be somewhere nearby, and we can easily reunite with the Pikmin as quickly as possible."
Suddenly, Brittany interjected. "I didn't think I'd get to see the Pikmin again; I kinda missed them...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 pm

"I agree," Alph replied whenever Brittany spoke up. "It'll be nice to see those little guys again after all this time..." He trailed off, glancing out the window once again at the familiar planet below as he sighed nostalgically.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:53 pm

"I wonder if there's a way to simulate their natural environment in a terrarium back home..." Brittany trailed off as well, imagining the possibility of her keeping a Pikmin as a pet.
"We're rapidly approaching the atmosphere...!" Charlie suddenly spoke up again, taking a seat and fastening the safety belts attached to it. "Everyone, prepare yourselves! Alph, we're depending on you to make sure this entry goes smoothly!"
Brittany snapped out of her daydream just in time. "Oh; yes, captain!" She quickly scurried to her own seat, plopped down, and fastened her safety belts, prepared for entry.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:06 pm

"Yes, captain...!" With a brief nod, Alph got into position and fastened his safety belts. Ohh, I truly hope nothing will go wrong this time... He thought, various worst-case scenario scenes playing in his head. But we're more prepared this time... It will be fine. He reassured himself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 pm

As the S.S. Drake entered PNF-404's atmosphere, the ride got a little wild. Surrounded in fire, the ship began to shake around dramatically, though didn't go out of control.
"I-i-is e-e-e-ev-er-er-erything-ing-ing goi-i-i-ing a-a-alri-i-ight, A-A-Alph?" Charlie asked, having trouble speaking clearly due to the rough shaking of the ship.
Hearing the captain's horribly-stuttering speech, Brittany began to laugh, though even laughing was difficult during this chaotic ride.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:34 pm

"I-i-it a-a-ap-pear-s-s t-to be-e-e s-s-so f-a-a-r, capt-a-a-ai-n...!" Alph managed to choke out though the vigorous shaking of the ship. He clenched his eyes shut for a moment during the chaos and took a deep breath, trying his best to keep calm.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Gradually, Brittany's laughter ceased, and a less-amused look spread across her face. "I-I-I fee-ee-eel ki-i-i-i-i-in-da si-i-i-ick now-ow-ow-ow...!"
"I-i-i-it wi-will-ill be-e-e-e-e o-over-r-r soo-oo-oo-oon...!" Charlie replied reassuringly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:46 pm

"Y-ye-yes-s-s; j-j-jus-st t-tr-y t-to st-a-ay ca-ca-calm u-until th-then...!" Alph added in quickly, also attempting to reassure his crewmate.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Finally, the ship's violent shaking stopped, and the ride became much smoother as they approached the surface.
"There... Just as I said, see?" Charlie laughed.
"Thank goodness," Brittany sighed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Breathing a small sigh of relief, Alph momentarily looked out the window to see PNF-404's familiar surroundings coming into view. "Good... Everything did go nicely." He murmured to himself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 pm

"It's strange how this particular entry was so... dramatic," Charlie noted. "I don't remember that happening last time whenever we would re-enter after floating out in space every night. Maybe it's just because it's been a little while since the ship's seen action."
"Maybe the problem isn't just with the ship alone," Brittany suggested, casually staring out the window and away from everyone else. "... Maybe someone was just snoozing on the job when he inspected the ship before we left Koppai."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 pm

"That could be the reason..." Alph replied to Charlie's speculation, a thoughtful look on his face. His attention soon turned to Brittany, however, upon hearing her comment. "... Or maybe it was that." He replied in a quiet, somewhat awkward voice.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 pm

"No, Alph is perfectly competent," Charlie replied, standing up for his crew member. "He wouldn't make a careless mistake during something important like an inspection. My guess is that something came a little loose on the way here; Alph can tend to it once we land."
"You mean right now?" Brittany asked, just before the ship finally touched down.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

"Yes; now would be the perfect time." Alph responded with a nod. "If you'd like, you two could go on ahead and explore a bit while I'm working on the ship." He then suggested.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

"Actually, I was planning to do just that." Charlie unfastened his safety belts, stood, and stretched. "Brittany... You'll accompany me on my search for the Onion while Alph fixes the ship."
"Alright," Brittany replied, getting up and heading to Charlie's side. The two then left the ship.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:47 pm

"See you soon...!" Alph called to his crewmates as he watched them leave. He then unfastened his safety belts, stood up, and went to get some of the required supplies.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:05 pm

After wandering a somewhat far distance from the ship, the Charlie and Brittany came across two rocks, with one being smaller than the other.
"One of us should climb to the top of that boulder to get a better view of the area," Charlie suggested. "I'll climb onto that smaller one, then I'll pull you up and toss you onto the larger one."
Brittany didn't look very pleased with this idea. "Do I have to be tossed around? What if you miscalculate your throw and I end up smashing face-first into the ground?"
"Brittany," Charlie replied reassuringly, "I assure you; I will be as careful as possible. I won't just go flinging you around like a ball; my crew's safety is highly important...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:14 pm

After a little while of carefully inspecting the ship, and sure enough, having to do a few slight repairs, Alph stepped outside once he was sure he had fixed everything. Better catch up with the others... He thought, proceeding to head towards the signal of his crewmates.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Eventually, after a few moments of staring at the ground with a sort of pout, Brittany gave in. "... Alright; get up there..."
"That's the spirit!" Charlie marched towards the smaller rock and, with great effort, managed to pull himself on top of it. He then turned towards Brittany and crouched down, his arms outstretched. "Come here; it's your turn."
With a little sigh, Brittany strolled up to the rock, reached up, and grabbed Charlie's hands. "I'll say it one more time; do NOT miscalculate your throw! My life is literally going to be in your hands here; don't go throwing it away!"
Charlie laughed. "You should really believe in your captain more!" With barely any effort, he pulled Brittany up onto the rock he was standing on, hoisted her over his head, and flung her perfectly on top of the larger rock.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Carefully moving onwards, Alph kept an eye on Brittany and Charlie's signals as not to end up getting lost in a completely different location. He lifted his head when he thought he heard the voices of his crewmates and quickened his pace.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:51 pm

After landing safely on top of the large rock, Brittany scanned their surroundings. For a few moments she saw nothing, then something suddenly caught her eye, causing her to hop with surprise. "I see it!" she exclaimed, pointing in the direction of what she saw. "The Onion; it's over that way!"
"Excellent!" Charlie replied. "I'll just let Alph know that we've located it, and then we can get moving." Taking out his own KopPad, he sent a signal to Alph's.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next