Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are YOU?

+20
Pinesage
Morningkit
Goldy
Vinefrost
Shadowdragon
Islandpaw
Dapplestar
Blossoms
Silverstar
Tornadostorm
Moonflame
Stealthy
Swirlstar
Rainpaw
Midnightflame
Northkit
Jewelsky
Swallowfeather
Roseblossom
Glimmerwing
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who are YOU? Empty Who are YOU?

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Heyoooo! This is a thread for you to talk about...you? xD For people to get to know you better. :D Just talk about your interests, your history on the club, etc.~

{I need to edit mine and post it later as I wrote way too much before
and it's also strange how I've changed a lot just within the past few months lol}

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I haven't been Glimmerpaw for like a year)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Who are YOU? Empty Re: Who are YOU?

Post by Roseblossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:18 pm

I am Roseblossom of CloudClan.
I started out a Rosekit of RainClan, back when there were four Clans. Lightning, Cloud, Storm, and Rain. (Yes, very weather-y o3o)
After a LONG time of waiting, I finally became an apprentice, and on that same day, Blossompaw became Blossomberry.
A long time after, the same day Glimmerpaw became an apprentice, I was given Blossomberry as a mentor. Sorry, Glim, but it is SHE that is da best mentor ever.
When I became a warrior, I was called (you guessed it) Roseblossom.
When the Clans merged, I joined the epical CloudClan.
And now I'm an epic warrior, and the owner of this very site, and I'm trying my best to make it the best site ever in da history of private Warriors sites. Yai! :D

Edit 6/7/17: I decided i needed more info on this
So now I have an apprentice named Willowpaw and she's pretty heckin neat
And as for my interests:
Pokemon, Vocaloid, and some other games that i may reveal if i see you like them too
i love puns so watch out for that
i'm tired so i can't think of much more
so i guess that's all you get for now
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Roseblossom on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28101

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:36 am

I am Whitefeather of CloudClan.
I originally joined as Whitekit of RainClan in early 2013, and I felt kind of out-of-place, since I wasn't very far along in the series at all (and sadly, I'm still not very far; I'm about to read Rising Storm next). However, I think I've grown at least a little less awkward and nervous here since then, though that doesn't mean I'm 100% confident now, either. I'm just naturally insecure, really, and this tends to show sometimes.
In a surprisingly short (to me, at least) amount of time, I became Whitepaw, then ultimately Whitefeather. I was extremely pleased when I received my Warrior name, as -feather was the suffix I had hoped for the most (little did the leader of RC know; she was pleasantly surprised when I told her xD).
During the disbandment of RainClan, I agreed to move to CloudClan with a few other friends. (Also, I really liked the gray color associated with the clan, which was admittedly another "selling point" for me. x3)

That's just the club-related stuff, though, which doesn't really cover the important stuff about who I am.

The fandoms (I suppose that's the word, though I don't care for most "fandom" stuff) I tend to gravitate towards the most are various (mostly Nintendo) video games (especially Mario, Pokémon, Ace Attorney, EarthBound, Animal Crossing, and Pikmin) and Vocaloid, but I like various other things, as well. On the topic of my interests, although I never abandon any of them, some of them tend to take the spotlight over the rest every so often. Currently, that "spotlight" is on Ace Attorney; you'll often find me talking about it and/or making references to it. I love it so much. <3
Moving on, I have an interest in art and music. Although I'm not very skilled, I do enjoy drawing fan-art of things I love, though I often find myself overwhelmed by ideas that I don't have the ability to truly translate onto the canvas. When it comes to music, although I don't write my own pieces (yet, at least), I enjoy a good variety of styles. The instruments I have access to and enjoy playing around with are the guitar, keyboard/organ, ukulele, violin, drums, bass, melodica, and various small instruments like a little plastic ocarina, a kazoo, a slide whistle, and assorted small percussion instruments.

I can be serious sometimes, but I don't mean to come off as cold or cruel. Keep this in mind, especially when I'm going about something such as the moderation of this site, which I take very seriously. Also, I can be particularly quiet, but I'm not trying to be a snob who ignores people.
Additionally, I have some unusual phobias that can make life very hard for me. However, I don't like to talk about them; one of my biggest phobias is also one that has earned me some ridicule in the past.

And now I can't think of anything much else to add. x3 I guess that's enough for now.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am

I'm Jules and I hope you guys have been doing better without me!

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 am; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : I stayed here for way too long lol)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 pm

I am Northkit of CloudClan.
I'm not entirely sure when I joined the club, but it wasn't too long ago. I figure I probably have a little while more to go before I'm an apprentice, but really I just enjoy spending time here with all of you. I've also finished the main series, but I really should try to catch up in the Super Editions, I'm just really lazy about reading sometimes.
That's all the club related stuff I can think of since I'm still just a kit here, so let me add other things that are actually about me as a person.

People have described me as stoic and even "emotionless", which is somewhat reflected in my typing style, I suppose. But I'm actually a very emotional person -- I just conceal it from those that I do not trust to treat my emotions with care, and there aren't too many people in real life that I actually do trust. If I open up to you, then you can bet that I plan on having you in my life permanently (or as close as I can get to it). I'm also a very nervous and anxious person in real life, though I'm probably more chill and relaxed online. I suffer from social anxiety.
I've also been told that I act a bit like an old man sometimes so get off my lawn and don't make me smack you with my cane, whippersnapper
Music is a big part of me, and I'm almost constantly listening to it. I feel it enriches my life and makes it more enjoyable than it already can be.
Writing is also a big part of me. It provides an outlet for me to use freely, an empty canvas upon which I can paint pictures, create scenes, form worlds and bend entire universes with the power of words. A perfect escape, if you ask me.

That's about all I feel like sharing.

Arrivederci, amiche.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 19023

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

GLIMER OMG I MISS UUU
I AM MIDNIGHT KIT OF CC
I have been banned from WI until the end of april btw
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19922

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpaw Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm kinda new to ETF, but Deereh made me join c:
Soooo, hi! My name's Rainpaw. I joined on May 22, 2013. I kinda hung around for awhile, then never came on. Around January, I came back and became a WI Gift Trainee. I've tried to be active ever since. On March 19, 2014, I was apprenticed to Shadowdragon, whom I hope to get to know well!

Sorry about the lack of decent writing, I'm so tired right now xD
Rainpaw
Rainpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 17932

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Welcome Raineh! ♥
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpaw Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Thanks, Glimmerpaw! ♥
/Totally stole that <3
Rainpaw
Rainpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 17932

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 am

Welcome, Rainpaw! owo
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 am

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RAINPAW'S HERE
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 20004

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:35 am

I'm Stealthvixen, a Warrior of LightningClan. If you don't know me, it's probably because I kinda migrated onto this site. I hardly ever go on WI. Sorry about that.

I joined LC, IDK, prob'ly 4 years ago? Maybe more? I asked Goldy if I could join as a fox (made-up species). She let me, as long as I took a regular kit name--Stealthkit. Then I became Stealthpaw, under Oceanbreeze, then finally, Stealthvixen. Buuuut I just go by Stealthlock as a username, or just Stealthy or Stealth. Or toast-toaster. :3

I'm a little nuts on ETF sometimes. If you're a kit, and you're naughty, I WILL (threaten to) eat you. @w@ (I won't actually eat you though. That'd be gross. XD) I'm also a bit soppy. I cry at EVERYTHING. Huge fan of Dr Who, Lord of the Rings, and most things Nintendo, especially Pokemon. 'N stuff.

...NICE TO MEET YA! O<>O
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:15 am

BONJOUR MY NAME IS MONNFLAME

Just kidding C: I'm Moonflame, warrior of LC, I joined WI maybe 4 years ago? When I first joined as, Moonkit on the WC, I wasn't quite accepted because someone called Moonpaw just left/will be poofy, whatever. It was confusing but then I was officially welcomed kindly :3 When I was a kit, I wasn't the most active user on the planet, but than I was apprenticed, my mentor, Cheetadapple (hannahseagle) was my mentor. I was known as the VERY active, annoying apprentice asking "When do I become a warrior?" or "Can I become a warrior NOW?!" yep, kinda annoying  Eyeroll  Anywho, I finally became a warrior as Moonflame! (I'm still in love with that name btw) Later on, I got an apprentice, Tornadopaw. (Who is like, the best friend ever :3) And finally she became Tornadostorm. I than had some time without an apprentice, than Tornadostorm got an apprentice before me or something? Anyway I got mad over something and I'm still embarrassed about it to this very day.  Eyeroll  Well than, later I got another apprentice, Scissorpaw. Finally, here comes the darkest times of my time here D:

I quit WI for about 2 years, I don't really remember why though. I was getting a bit addicted and I needed a break :P I wasn't here for RainClan and StormClan/ whatever that was, so My former apprentice is now CloudClan, confusing, I know. But I still went on every once in a while to check on my friends. I saw how much they missed me so I was being a bit poofy at first, than I finally rejoined WI. Than Tornado showed me ETF, and I'M BACK BABY!!!111!!! oh my gosh xD

So now I'm known for being quite crazy and weird on ETF, but I love making cats (and foxes!) smile.  Very Happy I'm also sometimes called Mooneh, or Monnflame (don't ask xD) I'm a big fan of anime, ouat, MCR (my chemical romance) and much to more that I don't want to write down because I'm too lazy xD. So thats my story! Thanks for reading! :3 I ALSO TALK IN CAPS ALOT BTW

~Moonflame <3 shrek

Last edited by *~Moonflame~* on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19492

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 am

I'm Tornadostorm of CloudClan.

I am also known as SarahStuffies9, on WebkinzInsider.

I actually joined the Club as Bananastar, about 5 years ago. I was quickly told off for what I'd done (Joining as a leader, and not a kit) and became Bananakit. It was about two weeks before I was made an apprentice, Bananapaw, with my mentor being Brightface (127Jasmine127)
It was about a month later, that Rosestar of LC quit, and Dapplestar became the new leader. She changed my life. I saw what she was doing in LightningClan, and wanted to be a part of it. So I asked her, and my leader at the time, Rootstar, if I could change clans. They said yes, but were kinda skeptical. I was originally going to join as Tulippaw of LC. And I almost did, but when the time came to make my new form, I totally forgot what my new name was gonna be. I couldn't come up with Tulip xD So I took the preflix I had from a mock warrior's thread I made. Tornado. And I became Tornadopaw of LightningClan. And Moonflame of LightningClan, (Or MSET on WI)'s apprentice.

I loved MSET allot she was an awesome mentor. It was about four months later, while I was moving across country, that Dapplestar gave me the name Tornadostorm, of LightningClan. And boy.. I probably blabbed my dad's ears right off his head xD (I was riding with him in the moving van xDD)
The next day, Little Mistkit became an apprentice. My apprentice. Mistpaw of LightningClan. Then the clans split into four (Lightning, Cloud, Storm, and Rain) both Mistpaw and I joined StormClan. I kept my name, becoming Tornadostorm of StormClan (Oddly ironic. I know xD) and Mistpaw became Silverpaw. But she drifted into inactivity, and quit WI soon after.

Then Goldstar, SC's leader retired, and Pebblestar was leader for only a few days before StormClan was forced to disperse. I moved back to CloudClan. Quite a while later, a little kit who had joined my clan a while ago, Deerkit, became an apprentice. Deerpaw. And her mentor was..GUESS WHO! xD Her mentor was me. And now, she is Deertail of CloudClan.

A while later Swirlstar left the club, and Mistystream became Mistystar, and she chose me as her deputy (I'm still shocked O_O I was such a goof in my past) So now I am Tornadostorm, deputy of CloudClan, serving for, and under Mistystar, and my clan.

As for my RL likes, I like horses, cats, drawing, and hopefully soon animating. I want to be a professional artist/animator, and get paid for it. As for video games, I'm mostly into Nintentdo stuff, Poke'mon, Mario, Legend of Zelda, and tons of other stuff. I also have a couple of stories. Including Tornadostorm, my fursona's life story, if you'd like a read. Links to my stories are below.

Twister's Super Sad Story

The 'Locke is coming to Unova

MapleFire Alliance, the 3 Year War

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Yay for updating :D)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm Silverrose of Lightningclan!

I joined WI's club about 4 years ago as Silverpaw. I had really wanted to be named Silvercloud or Silvermoon, however at the time there was already a Silvermoon so that was out of the question. I'm so glad that it wasn't what I got though, looking back.  

Warriors were the only books I was reading at the time and it was probably my first fandom. The leader at the time was Rosestar and I still remember Cheetahstar, Dapplestar, Goldstar (She was getting her Warrior ceremony when I joined), and Echostar all welcoming me when they were only paws and Warriors themselves. Those people mean so much to me still, and the memories I made with them are one of the reasons why I love the club so much to this day. I am so glad they were my friends through my many phases on the club.

So I was an apprentice, and just like it is now, I had many conversations about then series and spent many late nights up on WI and the old WCW. I was an active member for half a year and was so eager for my Warrior name…maybe a little too eager haha. My mentor was Lightsong, although I didn't have her for very long since the mentoring program was added right as I was in my later half of my apprentice-ship. Rosestar became less active and Dapplestar took her place. Very soon after, I was given my Warrior name of Silverrose. Fun fact, I was named after Rosestar herself. Something I'm very proud of, I must say.

Ta da, Silverrose was born! A majority of my time on here was with me being referred to that name. The WCW became more popular and although those were not my best times, there were some really great things in between.

I've practically seen almost all this club has gone through, and technically speaking, if it were not for my activity, I'd be an elder.

The WCW was at it's peak and the club was flourishing with active members. So, the club split into 4 separate clans. The two main ones, Lightningclan and Cloudclan, but also Rainclan and Stormclan. I personally made the switch to Rainclan and for a tiny period became the Medicine Cat. I decided that it wasn't for me and let someone else take the position who valued it more. There was a lot of suspicion surrounding that, but it eventually worked itself out.

I went through a pretty nasty phase on here. I was bitter, cold, and downright mean (dangit hormones!!!). The club was divided, and it took a lot of effort for me to gain people's trust back as well as for the club to become peaceful again. Thankfully, we are at the most peace we have been in quite some time. I am thankful to still be here and still have so many friends and the respect I do now. I've certainly grown up since the "dark ages", or at least I like to think so.

Rainclan and Stormclan were closed for the best, and I returned back to my home in Lightningclan.

Not too long ago, I was given my apprentice Glimmerpaw! She is amazing and I love seeing all she does on the club and how much she has grown. I'm so proud of you and I couldn't have asked for a better apprentice <3

Now, we have reached the present. I, with much gratitude to Fawnstar, was chosen to be her deputy and that is where I am now. I try to be the best I can and repay everyone for the harshness I once was by being as caring, understanding, and loving to everyone on the club. From the smallest kit to the eldest of elders, I love you all ^-^

As for who I am in real life, I'm just a confusing, self conscious teen age girl who is terrified of the future yet wanting it as soon as possible. Music is something that keeps me going and other than my cat and is the only thing that really connects with me on a deeper level. Like I said, I am hard to understand. I don't fully understand myself which can be very scary at times. I love psychology and I don't really have many passions besides one day working at Disney! I also like editing videos, although I'm not the best at it Eyeroll  I'm quite awkward and pretty boring. : P

So…that's me!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20391

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 pm

So, I'm Blossomberry of Cloudclan.

Back in, oh, May 2012 I believe, I joined as Blossomkit of CC, with Rootstar being my leader. I'll admit, I was a darn annoying kit, lol. As an apprentice too. I was pretty insecure at the time, so I didn't know quite how to act to get people to like me. If you don't believe me, go ahead and look at the fourth club and look at my posts. Shortly after the fifth club was made, I became Blossompaw. Note at this time mentors weren't being used, so I didn't have one :) I also believe I switched to Rainclan around then when Rainclan and Stormclan were brougth into effect. I then became Blossomberry, the same day that my soon to be apprentice, Rose, became Rosepaw. Later, Rose became my apprentice, and I must say she was was a darling, she of course then became Roseblossom. Ironic, huh?

When the 6th club I was made, I moved back over to Cloudclan.

Blossoms
Warrior

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 20063

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapplestar Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 pm

I'm Dapplestar of LightningClan.

I joined the 3rd club when I had only read a book or two of Warriors. Because I didn't want any spoilers, I left for awhile.

When I came back later on, I had forgotten my apprentice name. Rosestar remembered that I was Dapplepaw and had been a member of LightningClan.

As I became an active member of the club, Rosestar became my "unofficial" mentor, as the club did not have mentors at the time. When I earned my warrior name, she named me Dapplewing, after herself (Rosewing).

LightningClan had had no deputy for a very long time after Fadedwings had left the club, and the position had sat empty for awhile. Exactly a month after I had become a warrior, I was appointed to that position.

Somewhere along the line, I decided to look back through a mess of old posts and discovered that I had originally joined CloudClan under the name of Jumblepaw, and Rosestar had mistaken me for another apprentice when I had returned. However, my heart lied with LightningClan, and I remained deputy of my clan without a second thought.

After the opening of the fourth club, Rosestar decided to go to StarClan, though remained owner of the club. I became Daplestar, leader of LightningClan. I led my clan to the end of the fourth club, and through the early stages of the fifth club, as well as creating and owning the former club website. Cheetahdapple was my deputy, who then became Cheetahstar when I decided it was my time to join StarClan.

Now I've become one of those StarClan cats that won't stay dead.*cough* Spottedleaf *cough* Eyeroll
Dapplestar
Dapplestar
Warrior

Herbs : 9
Fresh-kill : 18013

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 pm

I just updated my own page because it annoyed me xD Awesome auto-biography-thingies, guys!!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am

Same here. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Islandpaw Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:09 pm

I'm Islandpaw from Lightningclan!
I'm kinda new (only been here for two clubs) but I am the proud Medicine Cat apprentice. I am obsessed with the warriors series, mostly because I love the idea of a medicine cat. In a game me and my sister play im always the medicine horse (not cat). Always. Deertail even killed off Splashberry and Shimmerfrost so I could have the Meddie <3
We love to play, lol
Don't judge!

I love drawing and writing, but I'm not a very good writer. I did find out that my sister is a great editor, though! XD
I have a yorkie named Molly, as well as a sister and brother. I'm the middle kid! I haven't read the series in order ever, but I know what happens in them all, so you shouldn't worry about spoiling anything for me. Except once when I was reading CP for the first time my sister asked me if I had gotten to a certain point yet, and then quoted word for word the entire paragraph. I had not gotten there. I was not happy, but I kinda saw Mapleshade being a liar coming. My sister btw is Deertail of Cloudclan. So if you ever see her being annoying to me she's really not she's just being the big sister

BYE LOVE YOU ALL!
Islandpaw
Islandpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 1
Fresh-kill : 17648

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Oh! I never posted here did I? xD

I've been around since the very first club. I was known as Blueclaw back then. Sometime two(?) years ago, I changed that to Shadowblaze. I forget how long it was until I became Shadowdragon.
I used to be black furred with brown eyes, but that changed to light blue furred with brown eyes.

My two favorite hobbies are video games and roleplaying. My favorite video games series are Pokemon and two others(Can't say the other two..... they're not exactly PG Who are YOU? 4075629692 )
I don't know anybody in the club in real life.
I have a lovely pitbull/jackrussel mix dog named Stormy.
And I'm very friendly so long as you don't hurt one of my friends.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 am

Whoops, I didn't post here either xD

I'm Vinekit of LightningClan, Glimmerpaw's older brother.

Not much to say when it comes to my history on the site. I think I'm the oldest of the new wave of members, if that makes sense. I arrived back when RPing was the main purpose of the site and had a great time with it. Now I think the focus is on games and I hope RPing comes back someday, because it's basically dead now. My fursona has green eyes, dark brown fur with tan down the spine, and an abnormally long tail.

Someday I want to create cartoons for a living. My interests lie in writing, zoology, prehistory, and animation. My interests and inspirations are Steve Irwin, Daughtry, Total Drama, The Lion King, other Cartoon Network shows, Maroon 5, Pixar, Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Jurassic Park.

My sister has a Siamese cat named Dasher, but my pet is a papillon named Rascal, who definitely earned his name, although I really love him.

My birthday was August 29th, 1997 and my positive qualities are loyalty, creativity, deep thinking, being empathetic, and intelligence.

I'll probably update this sometime in the future, but these are the basics.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42589

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm Goldy. :D
I joined the WC as Goldpaw in April, 2011. I was 11 at the time, and I'm 15 now.
The WC was my life for a long time. I became Goldshimmer in July of that year. Fun fact: my friend Silverrose joined that same day! Not long after, Rootstar made me deputy of CloudClan. I was sort of a deputy-leader, since sadly Rootstar couldn't be as active.
One of my friends, Cheetahdapple, taught me how to draw. I wasn't very good, but she inspired me to take art classes and keep trying. I'm not great at digital drawing, but I'm okay on paper. I haven't talked to her in ages but she's changed my life a lot. :D
I made so many awesome friends on the WC! It'll always be special to me. Anyone remember Mistress Eyefrier and her trusty minions?
Anyway, later the two clans split into four, and I became leader of a new clan, StormClan.
In January 2013, there was a pretty nasty fight, and it blew way out of hand. I was going through a pretty rough time, and said some stuff I regretted. I ended up quitting the WC, but I never stopped drawing and writing about Goldstar, the once noble leader, and imagined what she was doing in self-inflicted 'exile'. xD
Anyway, a year and a half later (and a few months ago) I rejoined the WC. I'd grown up a lot since I left. I didn't expect such a warm welcome, but I got one, and I'm really glad I was accepted back. :'D

In real life, I have a kitty named Steve. I love music (yup, I'm a DJ's daughter xD), drawing, photography, writing, Steve, etc. My favorite shows are Castle, Doctor Who, and Modern Family. Erm, people usually describe me as funny but quiet. I guess that's it. xD
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18949

Back to top Go down

Post by Morningkit Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:48 am

Hello. I just joined a couple minutes ago. I am Morningkit of Cloudclan. I have read the first series of Warriors books. People can still talk about newer ones because I don't care about spoilers. I joined the WI Warriors club a few weeks ago.
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21367

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:13 am

Hullo, Morningkit~!
We hardly talk about Warriors here anyway Eyeroll
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior