Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 11 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Roseblossom Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Rin wanted to say that she really wasn't in the mood for a story, and that the Narrator was already getting on her nerves, but she didn't want the group to think she was selfish too. If they wanted to hear it, then she'd have to pretend to be okay with that.
"Yeah..." she sighed in response to Jewelsky. "I've never been separated from him before."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28081

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 11 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:40 am

"Do you know how you guys got separated?" Jewelsky asked, her tone obviously filled with concern for Rin's well-being.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62433

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Flint, his hand still on Rin's shoulder, murmured "It seems like he misunderstood something still... I don't know what, but it's allright! It'll all be resolved in the end!" He smiled hopefully.

He didn't really seem to care if the Narrator "followed" them around, stating the obvious. Nor did he really care if the Narrator told his story. The story would be interesting, very interesting, but a part of him also knew there were bigger things to deal with then a bit of story telling.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Jewelsky's facial expression became noticeably gloomier, but she remained taciturn. How do we know that it will be resolved…?

Once he had arrived at his destination, Dark's mind began to wander aimlessly. Where will I go after this? What will I do? I hardly even know where I am… it's not like I have any food, money, shelter, anything at all by myself… A sickening, empty feeling arose from the pit of his stomach, overtaking his desperate mind as he realized that for the first time in his life, he was homesick. He wanted to go back home. How he loathed that universe with all of his being… and for some reason, he wished to return to such a despicable place? How could this have possibly come to be?
He paused his questioning momentarily, and—as much as he hated to do so—he let his incomprehensible impulses drive him. Maybe… maybe there's a portal back or something? If I just go back to where I began… His legs mimicked the pace of his racing heart as he dashed across the seaside village, locating the spot where he had initially come from. But there was nothing there—he had subconsciously expected this, though his pleading desire had refused to admit it. You've finally gotten what you've always wanted, Len. But what can you really do?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Flint noticed the small cat's gloomy expression "what is it, Jewelsky...?" He asked in a hushed voice. "You seem distraught."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:20 am

"Uh… I'm not so sure things will work out… I'm kinda nervous," Jewelsky replied. "But I always worry irrationally about things. It's just me being me, I guess."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Flint looked at her sympathetically "It'll be ok." he promised. "We're the good guys, remember? The good guys always win."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

A slight smile made its way to Jewelsky's face. "Yeah, that is how it always plays out, isn't it?" Her soul was put a little bit more at ease.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:11 pm

"So, what's next?" Glimmerwing questioned. "Should we get going? ...But...where are we going? Does anyone here know where Dark Daisy's castle is? How will we get in? Where's Dipper? He could be anywhere, that place could be huge..." Glimmerwing felt her heart beat faster and faster with every second the group stood there. She was panicking...maybe this was going to be more difficult than she had thought. They had suddenly been faced with more problems, along with trying to defeat Dark Daisy...their group was becoming larger, and that Twoleg kid was being a bit of a nuisance...and now they had that annoying Narrator to deal with....and when she thought about it, really, how would they defeat someone as powerful as Dark Daisy? What could they do? It all came crashing down on her. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't destroy a villain as evil as her...I hardly ever fight back home.... she thought worriedly.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Flint put a hand to his chin. looking thoughtful "I have a feeling we should get moving, but I'm not sure where. Can anyone think of anywhere we should go? Somewhere to get started here? Suddenly he noticed Glimmerwing panicking, and crouched down to her level "Hey. You alright?" He whispered.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 pm

A frown spread across Jewelsky's face, and she began to reply that she didn't have any ideas, but she noticed that Flint had begun to speak to Glimmerwing. She took a few steps closer. "Is something wrong?" she inquired, clearly concerned.

((I'm just gonna strengthen some of my headcanon over here, k))

Dark was still worrying over what the heck he'd do with his life now when, out of nowhere, something crossed his mind. You do know that teal-haired girl. He knew he had to know her from somewhere—and indeed, nearly immediately, a picture in a textbook flashed before his mind.
Len stared at the picture of the wild-eyed, wild-haired mad scientist in the book. It stared back.
"This is Professor Hatsune Miku. She did research in a lab not far from here."
Every child in the fourth-grade class gasped in horror. They all knew and were terrified by her name, although they weren't even sure what exactly she'd done to become so feared. Each one of the children had been told simply never to speak of her, for she had broken a great deal of rules. None of them had any idea that she had almost caused the downfall of society—and would finally spark it in the future.
Rin's hand shot up instantly. She didn't even wait to be called on, as she usually and obediently did. "We aren't supposed to speak of her… are we?"
The teacher's face remained solemn. "This is an educational lesson. I have been legally permitted to teach this subject today."
With nothing else to say, Rin put her hand down.
"I wouldn't expect any of you to know her story…?"
Everyone shook their heads.
"Well…" The teacher cleared her throat, then began. "Miku was a very intelligent girl—a bright, budding young scientist. She researched many topics, and she created a chemical at the young age of 23. Others praised her for this accomplishment, though nobody had yet figured out what exactly her creation did.
"Eventually, she created a whole series of these chemical compounds, though she wouldn't let anyone else near them. And one day, all of a sudden… she became the first and only person in all of history to break a rule."
"What rule did she break?" Len had always been curious, so he was naturally the first to ask.
"That information has not publicly been released by the government. But the good part is that she quickly returned to reality, and her corrupted mind was fixed. She has now become a normal person in society, albeit under a different name and identity. She could be anyone. However, the chemicals she used and created were associated with her dangerous behavior and have subsequently been banned."
Len raised an eyebrow. That was a bit curious, wasn't it? No, it wasn't. It definitely wasn't. Why couldn't he be as naturally rule-following as Rin?
His azure eyes glistened. He just had to work at it, that's all.

Somehow, Dark was tired merely from the act of recollecting an old memory. He already felt like collapsing—now that he had taken hold of that tiny memory, it all made sense. She—Miku—had been the cause of everything in his life that had fallen apart. And he didn't know whether to thank or hate her for it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Flint glanced up at Jewelsky, and replied hurriedly "No, nothin' at all. No ideas, huh?" He pouted in his childish manor. Then glanced around the group hopefully. He was wondering if someone else had an idea..
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Though she was suspicious, Jewelsky decided it was best not to press the matter any further. "Nope; sorry," she responded, her ears slightly tilting back. "I hate to say it, really, when the Narrator is supposed to be telling a story and all… but… do you think we could ask the others in the group for their ideas?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 am

Glimmerwing took a deep breath, shaking off her small panic attack. They'd be fine--their group was strong. Really, what could Dark Daisy do to them? She was outnumbered.
"Do you think she'd be in Sarasaland, or is that too obvious?" she questioned. "Maybe we should just continue travelling through the different worlds until we find some sort of clue that gives away her hideout...should we keep exploring around Seaside Town?" She looked around at the others. "I'm fine either way, but I just want to get moving...have to stretch my paws. It seems like we've been standing here forever, and Dipper's all alone in that dungeon..." She looked off into the distance, wondering where he could be. She never cared that much for him, but he didn't deserve this.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:37 am

Jewelsky frowned again, quite melancholically, upon hearing Dipper's name. "Yeah… you're right. We should go somewhere, at least. I'm not sure where, though. That's why we should ask someone else." She blushed a bit. "Sorry, though… I just have a little bit of option anxiety, that's all."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Flint tilted his head "How do we even go between worlds? Dark Daisy brought me here... I dunno how to get back... I also kind of doubt she'd be here. A part of me assumes she'd be in some other world.. Doing something else. Either waiting for us, or furthering whatever plans she may have."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 pm

"But how do we know she's in a different universe?" Jewelsky questioned. "What if she's right here?" She thought for a moment, then continued, "Still, though, if she is in a different universe, Geno could make a portal… but that would take all of his FP."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 am

"Oh. I didn't know he could do that." Flint smiled at Geno. "and your right" he turned his attention back to the beautiful tabby she-cat "How do we know she's anywhere in particular at the moment?" He rubbed his forehead, and pouted. "Then I still have no ideas..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm

The Narrator FINALLY finished his long-winded story.

"And that's how he came through the portal of Combustive Reality Invictus to live with the immortal Cheese Cupids. And Stanley....was happy. The end! Now, I know you want to praise my work. Go ahead. It was--Opp! Don't say a word. I know. A MASTERPIECE."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Geno sighed. "Yeah… sure… sure it was." Why did I let him do that? He gently shook his head. "I'm going to be with the rest of the group now," he told the Narrator as he took a few steps closer to his comrades. "What are you guys talking about?"
"Oh, we're just speculating as to where Dark Daisy is," responded Jewelsky. His ginger tabby friend looked rather lovely in the sunlight today—no, she didn't. Not at all.
He was quick to shake the uncomfortable thought off. "Right; we still don't know where she's at… How could we find her?" he wondered aloud.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

"The last place she was at before she took us here was at her castle thing," Miku suggested. "And it seemed like it was in our universe, so."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28081

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:43 am

"I'm from this universe, but I'm not familiar enough with Daisy or Dark Daisy to know where that castle would be." Geno sighed. "At least we know that we don't have to make a portal. Probably."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:13 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if Dark had an angsty moment and fell down a hole of despair and found it against his will. I know I'm exaggerating though, but...."

The Narrator paused in his snarky ramblings.

"...I'm going to check on him."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Geno rolled his eyes. "All right. Don't exactly see why you'd need to."
Jewelsky soothingly brushed her tail along the wooden doll's leg. "Hey. Dark needs some sympathy, too," she murmured gently.
The star warrior sighed, knowing his feline friend was probably correct. He just didn't like Dark so much. Dark was… well, kind of a shady character. And, quite frankly, rather annoying. But Dark had his own life and his own feelings, so it was only fair that he was shown respect and care like any other sentient being.

Dark, meanwhile, had settled down under the cool shade of a peacefully swaying willow tree as he contemplated all of his life decisions and reconsidered every piece of information he had ever thought he knew.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:08 pm

(Gah, how to reply O_O)

"Maybe we should check on him. Dark, I mean." Flint said, tilting his head with an innocent smile. "I'm still determined to have him join us." He giggled, causing his fur to fluff slightly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next