Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MothClan book 1: New Beginnings

+4
Jewelsky
Shadowdragon
Moonflame
Roseblossom
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MothClan book 1: New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty Re: MothClan book 1: New Beginnings

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:06 pm

"She's doing great." purred Shadowdragon. "She caught that rabbit by herself."
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

MothClan book 1: New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty Re: MothClan book 1: New Beginnings

Post by Midnightflame Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Deertail wrote:
Midnightpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:(Okay. xD
You want to rp with me too?)

Midnightpaw wrote:(I can rp with anyone)
(Both of you! I'll start)

Silverwater padded over to the brand new fresh-kill pile and picked out a mouse. This is nice. She thought contentedly, settling down beside the freshly woven nursery.

Honeypaw walked out of the apprentice den noticing silverwater she started running towards her "Silverwater!"

(I thought she was a kit? Oh, well xD)
Silverwater peered out of her den. "Oh, hi!"

(I am so sorry she is xD)

"Can you please play with me?" Honeykit said with a winny tone
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19922

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 pm

After depositing the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, Flarepaw went over to hear what Spottedrose was saying. "You're going to look for the fox? Oh, I really hope you guys can get rid of it. I don't feel safe at all outside of camp anymore," she said worriedly.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17746

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:"She's doing great." purred Shadowdragon. "She caught that rabbit by herself."
Silverwater purred with delight. "She'll make a great warrior!"
Midnightpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:
Midnightpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:

Silverwater padded over to the brand new fresh-kill pile and picked out a mouse. This is nice. She thought contentedly, settling down beside the freshly woven nursery.

Honeypaw walked out of the apprentice den noticing silverwater she started running towards her "Silverwater!"

"Just a minute, dear. I'm talking with a warrior." She licked Honeykit between the ears.
(Do you want Silverwater to be Honeykit's adoptive mother?)
✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:After depositing the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, Flarepaw went over to hear what Spottedrose was saying. "You're going to look for the fox? Oh, I really hope you guys can get rid of it. I don't feel safe at all outside of camp anymore,"  she said worriedly.
Spottedrose purred. "We'll soon get rid of it. Why don't you come with us?"
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17611

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Shadowdragon purred and nodded. "Yep."
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Deertail wrote:
Glimmerpaw wrote:Daisyheart laid next to the fresh-kill pile with a sigh. She felt bad for Silverwater. I guess my life isn't the worst. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She didn't want to think about her past; just focus on the present. Maybe there's something I can do to make this Clan better... She stood up and looked around camp. "Anybody need any help with anything?" she called.

"Over here!" Spottedrose called. "Crystalwing found a fox, and I'm going to see if I can find it. Do you want to come?"
"Oh, sure!" Daisyheart said, happily bounding over to Spottedrose. She was old enough to almost be a senior warrior, but whenever they went on some sort of adventure, it seemed like she was an excited little apprentice. "I'd love to go with you."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:Shadowdragon purred and nodded. "Yep."
"How was hunting?" She asked. "Did you find anything?"
Glimmerpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:
Glimmerpaw wrote:Daisyheart laid next to the fresh-kill pile with a sigh. She felt bad for Silverwater. I guess my life isn't the worst. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She didn't want to think about her past; just focus on the present. Maybe there's something I can do to make this Clan better... She stood up and looked around camp. "Anybody need any help with anything?" she called.

"Over here!" Spottedrose called. "Crystalwing found a fox, and I'm going to see if I can find it. Do you want to come?"
"Oh, sure!" Daisyheart said, happily bounding over to Spottedrose. She was old enough to almost be a senior warrior, but whenever they went on some sort of adventure, it seemed like she was an excited little apprentice. "I'd love to go with you."
"Great!" Spottedrose purred. "Let's go." She trotted out of camp, letting the warriors who knew where the fox was lead.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Flarepaw nodded, then started to creep forward. Once she thought she was close enough, she broke out into a run. The rabbit's head jerked up as it noticed her, and it tried to flee. Flarepaw was too quick for it though, and after a few strides, she pounced on it, giving it a killing bite. "Ah, that was satisfying," she purred, looking back at Shadowdragon.

"I have a pretty deep bite on my hind leg. And a couple scratches on my shoulder, but those aren't so bad," Crystalwing answered.
'Well lets get this shoulder patched up" Whitelark meowed, pressing cobweb to the wound. "Just stay off it for a couple of days" she ordered
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19492

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Wolfshadow looked at Whitelark, waiting for her to finish
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Whitelark finished than turned around to see Wolfshadow staring at her, she blushed
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19492

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:19 am

Wolfshadow blushed. "hey."
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:24 pm

(I don't ever have any males, sooooo.....

WARRIORS CLUB NAME: Deertail
NAME: Sparrow
APPEARANCE: Brown tabby with yellowish eyes (Like his mother)
HISTORY (optional): Was born a kittypet, but when his owners went to find him and his brother Pinecone a new home, he ran away. He still visits his mother Sunflower occasionally, and is a huge nuisance to MothClan. His sister Stormy chose to stay a kittypet, and he visits her as well.
OTHER: :3

NAME: Pinecone
APPEARANCE: Brown tabby with brown eyes (A mix of mother and father)
HISTORY (optional): Was born a kittypet, but when his owners went to find him and his brother Sparrow a new home, he ran away. He still visits his mother Sunflower occasionally, and is a huge nuisance to MothClan. His sister Stormy chose to stay a kittypet, and he visits her as well.
OTHER: :3

NAME: Sunflower
APPEARANCE: Brown tabby with yellowish eyes
HISTORY: Nothing interesting
OTHER: Is Pinecone, Sparrow, and Stormy's mother

NAME: Cloud Paws
APPEARANCE: Gray tabby with brown eyes
OTHER: He is Pinecone, Sparrow, and Stormy's father, and his name is kind of like a clan name

NAME: Stormy
APPEARANCE: Gray tabby with blue eyes
OTHER: :3)
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Deertail wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:"She's doing great." purred Shadowdragon. "She caught that rabbit by herself."
Silverwater purred with delight. "She'll make a great warrior!"
Midnightpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:
Midnightpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:

"Just a minute, dear. I'm talking with a warrior." She licked Honeykit between the ears.
(Do you want Silverwater to be Honeykit's adoptive mother?)
✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:After depositing the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, Flarepaw went over to hear what Spottedrose was saying. "You're going to look for the fox? Oh, I really hope you guys can get rid of it. I don't feel safe at all outside of camp anymore,"  she said worriedly.
Spottedrose purred. "We'll soon get rid of it. Why don't you come with us?"

(Yes that would be great!)

"awww okay" Honeykit said
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:56 pm

(Stormy...... that's my dog's name :3 )
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Deertail wrote:Spottedrose purred. "We'll soon get rid of it. Why don't you come with us?"
Flarepaw shivered. "No thanks... maybe next time," she mowed regrettably, shameful of being too afraid. She watched Spottedrose leave with the others. Flarepaw sighed, half of relief and the other half disappointment in herself.
She went over to Honeykit. "Hi, are you looking for something to do? I could play with you."

*~Moonflame~* wrote:"Well lets get this shoulder patched up" Whitelark meowed, pressing cobweb to the wound. "Just stay off it for a couple of days" she ordered
"Thanks, Whitelark. Don't worry, I'll go easy on it." Crystalwing dipped her head and carefully walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She selected a vole and sat down to eat.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Midnightpaw wrote:(Yes that would be great!)

(Great!)
After the tom had left, Silverwater turned to the kit. "Okay. Now, what would you like to play?" She noticed Flarepaw padding over.

Shadowdragon wrote:(Stormy...... that's my dog's name :3 )
(Cute! I didn't know xD)
✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:
Deertail wrote:Spottedrose purred. "We'll soon get rid of it. Why don't you come with us?"
Flarepaw shivered. "No thanks... maybe next time," she mowed regrettably, shameful of being too afraid. She watched Spottedrose leave with the others. Flarepaw sighed, half of relief and the other half disappointment in herself.
She went over to Honeykit. "Hi, are you looking for something to do? I could play with you."
"That's okay. I understand." She flicked her tail kindly over the apprentice's ears before charging out of camp.

"Hello." Silverwater purred as she approached.[/quote]
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 am

Deertail wrote:
Midnightpaw wrote:(Yes that would be great!)

(Great!)
After the tom had left, Silverwater turned to the kit. "Okay. Now, what would you like to play?" She noticed Flarepaw padding over.

Shadowdragon wrote:(Stormy...... that's my dog's name :3 )
(Cute! I didn't know xD)
✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:
"That's okay. I understand." She flicked her tail kindly over the apprentice's ears before charging out of camp.

"Hello." Silverwater purred as she approached.
[/quote]

"hmmmm" Honeykit thought "OH OH I KNOW" She pipped up "How about hunter?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:35 pm

"That would be great!" Silverwater nuzzled the tiny cat. "I'll find a pebble to be a mouse." She purred.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:32 am

"I could help! I know where some good pebbles are," Flarepaw mewed. She showed Silverwater where a worn-out rock had some small broken off pieces on the ground near it.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 am

"Good!" Silverwater sniffed the ground around the pebbles. "Help me find one that's perfectly smooth."
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Shadowdragon padded into camp, carrying a plump rabbit.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Deertail wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:Shadowdragon purred and nodded. "Yep."
"How was hunting?" She asked. "Did you find anything?"
Glimmerpaw wrote:
Deertail wrote:

"Great!" Spottedrose purred. "Let's go." She trotted out of camp, letting the warriors who knew where the fox was lead.

Daisyheart followed Spottedrose with a smile. It feels great to finally be helping the Clan...to finally not hide away when there's danger. Why am I always so afraid of everything?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Glimmerpaw wrote:
Daisyheart followed Spottedrose with a smile. It feels great to finally be helping the Clan...to finally not hide away when there's danger. Why am I always so afraid of everything?

Spottedrose glanced back and fell into step with Daisyheart. "Are you ready?" she purred
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:39 pm

"I think so...I'm a bit worried," Daisyheart admitted with a smile.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:40 pm

"That's natural, of course." Spottedrose felt strange trying to comfort a cat older than herself. She sighed. I'll just have to get used to it, if I'm to help lead my clanmates.
She opened her mouth to say something else, but was interrupted by a pair of foxes leaping out of the undergrowth, one pouncing on her with a snarl, the other bounding towards Daisyheart.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next