Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Tornadostorm squirmed in Roseblossom's 'grip' "THERE SHE IS! PUT ME DOWN" She looked at Stealthvixen with wide eyes. "HEY! KATIE! ARE YOU OK?!"

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 11 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:00 pm

"Okay," Roseblossom obediently put Tornadostorm down. She looked at the fox. "Hiiiii Stealth!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Tornadostorm ran to Stealthvixen's side, sniffing her hall over, then finally hugging her. Purring very loudly "Oh my GOOOSH am I glad to see you! I missed you so much sis!" She licked Stealth's head. Her eyes watering from joy.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 11 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 pm

"Hiiii! Twist, what? I've been right in our living room the whole time. You were at the dining table. I just fell asleep, that's all. Ooh! Here, watch!"

Stealth thrust herself upwards a little, but nothing happened.

"....Right. Can't fly. This is a very intense dream."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Tornadostorm looked concerned "Your aren't asleep. This is really happening. What I've learned so far is Timmy, the Chat box.. Erm... Overlord turned all us ETFers into cats. Or a fox in your case."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:18 pm

"OK. Prove it. And do it quick because this really hurts. I wanna wake up already. I KNOW this sounds cliche, the whole 'I'm dreaming' thing, but come on, right? Heheheh..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 pm

"Ok, prove it... Hmmm......AH!" She wrote a word in the sand.

L.I.G.H.T.N.I.N.G.C.L.A.N

"Ok, read it, oh miss dream queen." She had an amused look on her cat like face.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 pm

" 'LightningClan'. So?" Stealthy smiled. Then her smile dropped.

"You can't read while dreaming."

She shook her head, still in denial.

"I read somewhere that you can read in a dream but only short stuff. Write a quick phrase or something. Use really big long words if you can."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Tornadostorm groaned, pawing the ground. Then she wrote.

"This is real, you are Stealthvixen. My best friend whom I found as a kit and brought to these clans. I saved your life once, if you remember. And If you wouldn't mind trusting your SISTER for goodness sake."

Her irritated glare at Stealthvixen said she was done writing with her claw.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Roseblossom sighed, using her claw to write out:

Stop being a mousebrain, Stealth. We are actually cats, and you are a fox. Despite the unrealistic mary-sueness of my appearance and headcanon, I will perform any and all methods necessary to convince you that this is, in fact, reality.

She figured she had to say more, but she couldn't think of anything. She just scratched out the first thing that came to mind:

Toasters toast toast.
Come on, Stealth, you know this.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Stealth's eyes went wide.

"That'ssssss.......oddly specific."

Suddenly, the memories she had planted into her fursona's story came rushing at her.

"WHOA THAT'S RIGHT! You....you saved me....and there were wolves and sickness and stuff...and........so.....

This is real......"

She looked up at Rose.

"First of all, MAN is it cool to be apparently meeting you for real for the first time? I guess? Second of all, since when can you canonically levitate cats in the air!?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Tornadostorm shook her head, her eyes wide "I have NO idea.... Never read her stories. They kinda looked.. Erm... Random. I had no idea they were her actual story.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:49 pm

"OK, so, sorry if I'm still vaguely unconvinced 'n stuff....but y'know what, because everybody's so serious and stuff, I'm just gonna go with 'it's real' until further notice....I have no clue anymore, oh gosh......"

She laughed a little awkwardly.

"What are we supposed to do right now? Is there a magic crystal we need to protect from an evil boss or something? You said something about...Timmy? I think?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:51 pm

"Well, it wasn't actually in my story," Roseblossom explained. "Jules and I had this RP where we had powers and stuff, and we, for some reason or another, decided to make it canon. As I just wrote, my headcanon is very mary-sueish and unrealistic and I'm freaking PINK. WHY?" She added, "We don't actually know how to become not-cats... so... we're just trying to live as warriors now, I guess."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Tornadostorm's eyes grew wide "Stealth, guess what.... I ate a MOUSE!!!" She looked overly horrified, to the point of amusement

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 pm

"Oh, gee." Stealth gasped. "Really Twist? I mean, aren't you gonna get sick or something?? Just......no.......gosh......I mean, now I have to use the bathroom in the dirt, and I have to kill stuff and eat it raw......and I miss my parents...."

Her eyes brightened.

"I wonder if Pootlebiff ever became canon...?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:59 pm

"I dunno." Tornadostorm said. Her flower over one eye making her look actually quite majestic. She was a very beautiful she-cat after all. "All I know is..." She looked side to side "... I liked it..."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Jewelsky snapped out of her thoughts. Come on. You have to keep moving. Distastefully, she forced herself to stop thinking about her memories as a cat and trudge through the thick forest that separated CloudClan and LightningClan camp. Gosh, this is a longer distance than I'd imagined… but it's so nice to be walking out here alone. It's all so peaceful and beautiful. How often do I get moments to just enjoy the beauty of nature without being nagged at to hurry up by anyone else? She slowed down a bit and inhaled deeply, taking in every drop of her surroundings. The feel of her soft, dry paw pads as they met the crunching leaves; the sound of the songbirds in the trees, chirping their bright song; the scent of the pine trees that she had been so vaguely familiar with in her dreamlike past as a cat; the taste of the crisp, cold air, carrying a stale hint of rain along with the breeze; the sight of the azure sky with several gray-and-white clouds dabbled around… her senses were being completely overwhelmed yet calmed at once. Her surroundings gave her something to think about, distracting her from those "memories", whatever they were. Suddenly, she realized she'd walked into camp without noticing it. I need to stop getting lost in thought so easily…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:16 pm

"LIKED it??" Stealth protested. She looked around and whispered in her sister's ear. "Aren't you gonna get sick or something? Like, you ate a raw mouse!! Could you taste the blood and everything? And the bones? Just....euuughhh....."

She sighed.

"OK, well, what do we do now? Should I at least go with you guys to LightningClan camp?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Tornadostorm's nose scrunched tightly in disgust "eeew. No, not blood, or bones. You know how I don't like the taste of those. And no, I won't get sick. Remember I'm built to eat stuff like this." she smiled in a matter of fact sort of way. "And you should come with us to CloudClan for now. Everyone who's come here, and we've found is there, I believe."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:14 am

Cometsong had been distracted by thought, still finding it hard to get over how crazy this all was. She suddenly realized she'd been left behind, and had no idea where her friends were. She called out to them, hoping someone was in close enough proximity to hear. "Juuuuules! Roseh, everyone, guys where are ya?!"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:02 am

Jewelsky came to an abrupt halt when she heard Cometsong's call. Oh, no… I forgot, I have no idea where I'm going in this unfamiliar forest…! I've walked straight back into RainClan camp, haven't I… She shook her head as if to rid herself of the thought. It doesn't matter that you've made a mistake. What DOES matter is that Comet is here! Spotting the unmistakable pelt of Cometsong quickly, Jewelsky rushed over to her. "Comet! Oh my gosh!" she yelped. "I'm sorry we left you behind for so long. We kind of got distracted… apparently, Roseh has a legit mate and kits, and I tried to walk back to LightningClan, but I guess I just would up in RainClan's old camp again because I have no idea where the heck I'm going, and…" Jewelsky realized, panting, how exhausted she really was. "… I'm sorry."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:48 am

Tornadostorm faintly heard Cometsong's call. But she pretty much thought it was in her head. A distant memory of Tornadostorm's trying to make it's way to the surface. A wave of loneliness and what felt like almost depression washing over her, Tornadostorm put a paw on Stealthvixen's paw. "Are you ok?" She asked gently. Trying to comfort herself, more than her sister, and friend.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:29 am

Relief washed over Cometsong when she saw Jewelsky running to her. "Jules! Hey, it's okay, I should've been paying attention anyway. I'm so glad you're here. Oh but yikes, I have no idea where I'm going either. At least we're not alone." She smirked, adding, "...And neither is Roseh, apparently. Daaaaang."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:00 am

Jewelsky laughed a little. "Yeah, it's hard to believe that our headcanon stuff is real… I really can't describe how glad I am to have changed my fursona story." She paused for a moment to think. "Hey… have you had any huge memory realization things? I had one earlier, and I was wondering if it was normal. My life as a cat felt so creepily real."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next