Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Suddenly Tornadostorm heard a loud howl. Her ears pricked, and she looked around. "What was that?" She whispered. More howls quickly answered the first one. Until it was a chorus. Growing slowly louder.

Tornadostorm stood, her tail in the air.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:54 pm

"Wh-What was that?!" Roseblossom asked, panicking. Her tail was large and bristling and her eyes were wide.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28101

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:57 pm

The scent of wolf suddenly washed over their noses. Tornadostorm growled, and lowered her head "Wolves..." She took a step backwards. Not sure if she could fight. her tail tip twitched, and she stared straight out towards the howling pack.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 am

"Wolves?! Oh gosh. Are they like foxes? No of course they're worse than foxes. Oh gosh Twist I'm scared!" Roseblossom's small, weak heart couldn't handle the idea of encountering or even battling dozens of hostile creatures and was pounding violently in her chest.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:12 am

Tornadostorm was in a similar mindset, and her face showed it. Her fur was also fluffed, and her tail twice it's usual size. Suddenly a small pack of about five wolves burst through the bushes. Screeching, Tornadostorm leaped out of the way of a large brute's snapping jaws. Almost getting bitten sent Tornadostorm into a full on panic attack.

Her chest hurt, and she stared at the wolf who almost bit her with vision so cloudy and unfocused she couldn't tell what she was looking at. Her human mind was whirling with panicked thoughts. She felt the Tornadostorm side of her trying to push through, and take over with calm collected fighting, but she was being severely held back by the panic attack caused by her human part. She burst into tears, and scrambled backwards.

The wolf lunged forward for her. She couldn't see it coming, through her clouded inexperienced mind.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:38 am

Without realizing it, Roseblossom forced her eyes shut, as if it would block out everything. But it didn't. She felt like she was surrounded by the menacing howls. She went in a full-on panic, unable to process anything. All she was aware of was herself, her fur straight up, her tail perfectly straight behind her, her teeth clenched shut. She felt like she'd be stuck like that forever, frozen helplessly. Frozen... The word repeated itself. She leaped straight up, released a harsh yowl, and shot countless shards of ice at the wolves.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:44 am

Tornadostorm gasped when she saw the shards of ice. It kinda snapped her back to "reality" She groaned, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. She opened them, feeling slightly calmer, and stood. Some of the wolves were only slightly hurt. Others couldn't fight anymore. There were three left. One turned to her. She felt memories of training and practicing for countless hours rushing to the front of her mind. "I've got this...I hope." Tornadostorm could feel her heart pounding, the panic attack she had just come out of, right on the verge of taking over again, as she ran forward, leaping into the air, and slashing at the wolf who had faced her. She was shocked at her own physical prowess. she landed, whipped around and kicked. Falling over as she kicked out her back legs, she scrambled to her feet, and ran out of range of the wolf, pride rushing into her. "OH MY GOSH!" She shouted "I'M FIGHTING!!!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:56 am

"You did it!" Roseblossom cheered, slightly confused, but still scared. With a bit more control this time, she threw another swordlike shard of ice.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 am

She turned for another attack, but the wolf beat her to it. It lunged at her, and she moved quickly to dodge, but wasn't quick enough. It grabbed her tail, and spun her around a small bit before throwing her. She slammed against a tree, and fell to the ground. Almost unconscious, and very disoriented, she failed in her attempt to get up. "My heeead... I feel miserable!!! I'll never do this to one of my characters again!" she closed her eyes, to hopefully slow the dizziness from causing nausea.

a few minutes of just laying there, almost looking dead to the average viewer later, she opened her eyes again, and tried to stand. After a few sorry attempts, she finally stood on shaky legs, and stared at the wolves with large, scared eyes. "I don't know if I can do this." she unsheathed her claws, and watched as the wolves were pummeled with ice shards. She took one, careful, thoughtful step forward at a time, until she was actually quite close, before she leaped at a wolf and landed on it's head. She climbed up, and tried desperately to hold on as it shook. She screamed as it ran and bucked around.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:13 am

"Oh gosh!" Roseblossom ran after the wolf and Tornadostorm. "Twist, are you okay?!" She 'charged' another blade of ice. "Should I shoot?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:19 am

"NO!" Tornadostorm shouted quickly "DON'T SHOOT! YOU MIGHT HIT ME!" She latched her claws further into the fur of the wolf as it reared and almost feel over backwards trying to knock her off.

The wolf took a sharp turn, one that Tornadostorm didn't expect, and she was thrown off. tumbling on the ground for a small bit before getting up again "Man. That was rough." she thought as she shook a bruised shoulder from rolling over a stone "I hope my kits are ok." Quickly dismissing the thought she ran over to Roseblossom, and stood next to her. "SHOOT! SHOOT IT NOW!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:22 am

"GOT IT!" Roseblossom repeatedly shot large blades of ice at the wolf.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:26 am

The wolf, pelted by the ice shards, ran away. quickly followed by it's other companions. Tornadostorm breathed a sigh of relief. "oh man." She huffed softly, her eyes as wide as enormous moons "we survived..." She licked her dusty and bruised belly fur, and then continued to just sit for a moment grooming herself to let herself recover. Her eyes were no smaller as she did so.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:39 am

"I'm just glad I didn't end up actually killing anyone," Roseblossom sighed in relief.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:42 am

Tornadostorm nodded then stood. "I think we should get back to camp. My head still kinda hurts from being thrown by the wolf, and if they come back, I don't wanna be anywhere near here. Sound good?" She looked at Roseblossom expectantly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Roseblossom sighed tiredly. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:30 pm

With a nod, Tornadostorm turned and started walking back to the camp. She didn't feel very well, kinda queasy, but it wasn't enough to scare her, more then being worried about her condition being noticed. she continued walking on in silence.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Roseblossom glanced at Tornadostorm. "You look tired."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Tornadostorm glanced at her for a very swift second with a terrified look, then quickly looked away with a slightly more calm expression. "I uh... I'm fine... Honestly." She stammered quickly, looking at her paws.

"you mousebrain!" she thought to herself. "get a hold of that mind of yours."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:13 pm

"I think it's safe to say that all of us are exhausted. A lot of freaky crud's happened today." Roseblossom said, her tail making lines in the soil as she walked. "I'd give anything to be in bed right now."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:19 pm

"Erm...Yeah." She said in a high pitched squeak. A large wave of nausea coming over her, she froze, and started breathing heavily. She groaned. "I..I'm ok.. just feeling a little sick."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:21 pm

"It would probably be a good idea for both of us to go to our dens as soon as we're at camp." Looking up at the sky, she added, "What time do you think it is anyway?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:25 pm

She glanced at the sky. The sun was closer to the west then to the center of the sky, yet it was still bright out. "Uhh... About three? Four maybe?" She was starting to feel better, so she added after a moment "Come on, let's get going."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:32 pm

"Darn," Roseblossom muttered. "Nowhere near time for bed." She opened her wings and began to hover. "Okay, despite my fursona story and RP inside jokes being the stupidest things in existence, it's sort of okay that I can fly."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Tornadostorm laughed. "Well ok then. I can't so." she trotted off at a leisurely pace. When she arrived at the camp, she headed straight for her den. It felt weird to lay on her stomach, as she had felt would be more comfortable, and tried laying on her side. It didn't feel any better. She ended up tossing and turning in her nest, unable to settle.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next