Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:05 am

Tornadostorm's fur fluffed, and she arched her back Turning sideways, and making herself look as big as possible, she pinned her ears, and hissed at the two wolves, who approached slowly, hunching their shoulders, and growling intimidatingly at the two felines. Tornadostorm moved between them and Cobaltkit "Get out of here, foxhearts! LightningClan Territory does not belong to you!" She let out another threatening hiss, trying to give a show of force big enough to make the wolves second guess trying to have either them, or Cobaltkit for lunch.

Little did they know Tornadostorm was terrified beyond belief, and was barely keeping her voice level, as she let them size her up, standing her ground forcefully.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 18 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Cobaltkit Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 am

Cobaltkit let out a squeak of terror at the sight of the wolves. She probably couldn't take them on as a human, let alone as a kitten. Instinctively, she unsheathed her claws, backing up. She felt as though some force had pinned her to the ground, restricting her movement. She thought about running, but a wolf was fast, faster than a cat, as far as Cobalt knew. She could distract them, and everybody could run, but that meant suicide. And the wolves would be led to the camp...
Cobalt wondered how she knew about the camp, but decided to not think about it.
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13114

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:30 am

Roseblossom ran next to Tornadostorm, trying a similar tactic. She attempted to balance on her hind legs, releasing a horrific snarl. Praying to StarClan that the wolves wouldn't tear them apart, she hissed again.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:42 am

Both wolves watched Roseblossom's display with hostile expressions. Then one turned it's gaze from Roseblossom to Cobaltkit, and that was enough to throw any and all worry about the kit's two defenders, and focus on the easy meal before them. It let out a loud howl, and snapped at Roseblossom with powerful jaws.

The other taking the cue, made a quick move for Cobaltkit, Tornadostorm's heart skipped a beat, and working on Tornadostorm's instincts, in a flash, she had twisted and slashed at the wolf, catching it's mussel with her claw, and causing a pained yelp.

"HIDE!" Tornadostorm tried to screech to the kit

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 18 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:53 am

As the wolf barely missed Roseblossom's neck, she screeched, scrabbling up a tree. She cursed at herself. Why are you trying to run away when the people you live for could literally die?! 
Icepaw crept into her mind once more. Her curious, eager blue eyes were watching her, burning into her, even now. She tried to hold back a sob. Was Icepaw dead? Did Timmy kill her just because he could? And now he was trying to kill them with these wolves, wasn't he?
She shakily stood up on her branch. I can't be a coward. Icepaw will be the last one this forest takes. She leaped from the branch, claws extended.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 am

Cobaltkit didn't hesitate. She darted away from the wolves, diving into a large bush and praying that the wolves wouldn't come after her. But the alternative didn't seem to good either. She stifled a hiss. She'd never felt so powerless.
The wolves' growls sounded from across copse of trees and Cobaltkit shrunk back, trying to make herself as small as possible. Her heart pounded in her chest and her face felt clammy with sweat. Why did she have to wake up here?
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13114

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 am

The wolf Tornadostorm had clawed turned on her in furious, pain induced rage. It lunged for her suddenly. Tornadostorm gasped, caught partially off guard, and therefore unable to react in time, before the wolf grabbed her in it's jaws, and threw her. She slammed into a tree with a painful grunt, and fell to the ground. She had the breath knocked out of her, but she wasn't about repeat the time when she had lost her dear mentor. She forced her legs to work, even without her being able to breathe properly for a few seconds, and bolted forward, throwing all her weight against the wolf who had thrown her, trying to throw it off balance

The wolf who had made a go for Roseblossom was now slammed in the face by Roseblossom as she leapt down from the tree. It yelped and howled in pain, throwing it's head back and stumbling around panicked.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 am

Roseblossom grinned, adrenaline running through her veins. Filled with a new confidence, she dragged her claws across the wolf's face. This is for Icepaw! she repeated in her head over and over as she clawed the animal near its eyes.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:38 am

The wolf let out a pained howl. Rearing, and throwing itself onto it's back in an attempt to squish Roseblossom, and stop her attack.

Rolling back onto it's paws, it turned and faced her, growling. Blood trickling down it's face, and the wolf constantly blinking to keep it out of it's eyes.

The other wolf stumbled a few steps at the force of Tornadostorm's assault, but it wasn't the result she hoped for. By the time she had landed again, and gathered the strength to leap forward once more, it had recovered. It turned towards her and growled. Tornadostorm hissed, arching her back. "I said... You should leave... Do you want to face the consequences of ignoring me?" The low threatening growl that escaped Tornadostorm's clenched teeth was full of malice. "WHAT ON EARTH AM I SAYING?! THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BACK UP MY WORDS!!!" Tornadostorm leaned back uncertainly on her paws.

She then sprung forward, and latched her claws onto the wolf's lip. It started thrashing, easily throwing Tornadostorm off. But she quickly rolled back onto her paws, and charged again. Dodging to the side, and biting the wolf's leg. It growled, and bit Tornadostorm's shoulder, causing her to yelp. She slashed at it's mussel, and it thankfully let her go. She stumbled backwards, and started darting in and out of the Wolf's range, trying to get in attacks when she could.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 am

Roseblossom faced the wolf, breathing heavily. Every human instinct told her to escape while she could. But the warrior blossoming inside of her was only encouraged by the blood dropping down its face. She clawed at the wolf's ear. Then she ran back to the tree, preparing another drop.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 am

The wolf growled furiously, wheeling around at the tree, and leaping at the trunk, trying to claw her off the tree before she could get out of it's reach.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 am

Roseblossom yowled as she felt fur get torn off and claws enter her skin. "Tornado...!" she cried, trying to escape from its grasp.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 am

Tornadostorm whipped around "ROSEBLOSSOM!" She bolted towards her friend, and leapt on the Wolf's back. She latched her claws into the wolf's shoulder fur "Get AWAY from her!!" She slashed at the back of the Wolf's neck. It howled in pain, and reared, throwing Tornadostorm off. The she cat charged forward once more. She had to give Roseblossom a chance to escape! 

Little did she know the other wolf had taken notice of Cobaltkit

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Roseblossom groaned, escaping higher up the tree. She tried her best to ignore the scars across her back, even though they screamed for mercy. As she made her way up to a sturdy branch, she hissed at the wolf, waiting for it to get into a good position to attack.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Tornadostorm wheeled around as soon as she saw Roseblossom was safe, and turned her focus back on Cobaltkit.. "HANG ON!" She cried out to her. Running forward, she barely got herself between the wolf and the kit in time. She arched her back, and pinned her ears, letting out a furious hiss. 

Sarah's heart was pounding in fear. She felt like she was juggling two huge water balloons that happened to be halfway across a decently sized room from each other, and if she let even one touch the ground, something horrible would happen.

The wolf didn't find Tornadostorm's aggressive posture and behavior all that impressive, and lunged to go for a killing bite. Tornadostorm sprung backwards, just out of range, reared, and slammed her paws down on the wolf's nose. It yelped, and tried to pull it's head back, but it did so too hurriedly. Tornadostorm left deep horrid looking wounds lacing it's mussel where it forced itself free from her grip. She grimaced at the gruesome look of the wounds.

Shaking herself, she thought "You can do this! It's starting to get the message, I can tell.." the black she-cat batted at the Wolf's nose more, driving it further back with threatening fake-out lunges, and carefully aimed swipes, Then sprung forward, latched the claws of one paw on it's mussel "eeeww it's slimy!" and with the  other, she lashed out at the wolf's eyes. She kicked out with her hind legs as well, trying to get a foot hold to further support her weight. Closing her own eyes in disgust, she continued her onslaught until it howled with pain. She let go, and dropped to the ground, her pelt wet and sticky from the deep cuts on the wolf's nose. She glared hatefully at the creature, who seemed to stare back at her with panicked horror, blinded thoroughly in one eye, before turning and running, tail between it's legs.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Roseblossom stared down at the wolf below her. She dropped from the branch, unsheathing her claws, and raked her claws across its back. Her legs ached with fatigue. She bounded away, noticing Tornadostorm's success in driving one of them away. "Twist, over here!" she called.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Tornadostorm's gaze jolted towards Roseblossom and the other wolf. She took one deep breath, then bolted forward, trying to confuse it by dodging all around it, getting quick nips in, the bolting out of range. "COME ON YOU BIG MANGE-PELT!! THAT KITTEN DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" she screeched in a taunting voice "wow, did I really just say Mange-pelt?"

The black she-cat continued dodging around the wolf, trying to bewilder it.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:43 am

Roseblossom dived in for a bite at the wolf's foot, then quickly dodged away. She knew she'd be more effective if she were more direct, but she already hurt enough already; she didn't want to risk any more injuries.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 am

The wolf panickedly circled, and growled, trying to get a good read on the two cats assaulting it. Tornadostorm let our a furious his, and swiped at it's nose, catching the tip, and painfully ripping with her claw. The wolf yipped and stumbled back, into perfect attacking position for Roseblossom.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Roseblossom's eyes narrowed at her target. How dare they threaten our forest! This territory is ours and ours alone! She slashed at the wolf's tail, digging her claws into it. The effort sent searing pain up her back.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:21 pm

The wolf yelped and wheeled around, trying to bite Roseblossom. Tornadostorm intercepted, taking the bite herself. Sarah couldn't help but let out a pained scream as the wolf cleched it's jaws around her shoulders, lifted her and shook her. It then threw her, but she latched her claws into the ground, preventing herself from tumbling across the ground. "oooowwwwww" she whispered. Trying to stand. Blood dripped from the deep bite marks, and she hissed at the wolf. After several failed attempts, she actually managed to stand. "I can do this... Please, lord give me strength!" She reared, and swiped at the wolf, nicking it's shoulder. It growled and swiped at her, she lept back and dodged. Her front legs giving when she landed and her falling onto her face.

She pulled herself back to a standing position. She ran forward, and dodged to the side, returning to trying to confuse it.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 pm

"NO!" Roseblossom shouted, panic in her voice. Why did she do that?! She's hurt enough already! She followed Tornadostorm on the opposite side of the wolf, waiting for a chance to strike. The wolf turned its head to her, distracted by Tornadostorm. Roseblossom leaped up and scratched the back of its head. As she jumped off, she noticed how terrible her Clanmate's wounds looked. "Tornado, please, get out!" escaped from her mouth before she could think. She knew she couldn't win this without her, but she did not want to see her friend die in this fight.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Tornadostorm hissed, and with words very much not her own she snapped "I'm FINE! Now let's drive this thing off before something happens to Bolty!"

She leapt onto the wolf's back, latching the claws on all four feet into the wolf's fur, and resting most of her weight on her back feet, unlatching one paw, she clawed at the wolf's back. leaning down, she also bit at it too.

The wolf bucked ferociously, trying desperately to get both cats off it's back. After a few seconds of this, it took off into the forest with frightened yelps.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Roseblossom landed, almost collapsing from the tiredness in her legs. Her heart raced with panic. "Oh gosh," she breathed. "Is this... Do all warriors constantly have to do this?" She glanced over at Tornadostorm. "Twist, I'm so sorry..." She had no idea what she was sorry for, but still something in her mind nagged at her that this was somehow her fault. "Where's Cobalt?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Lotuskit heard the commotion from afar. Fearing that someone must be hurt, she set off gathering herbs. She wasn't sure how she knew what every herb was and what they could do, but used her knowledge to her advantage. While she gathered herbs, she went to find where everyone was.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next