Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 6 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:54 am

As Yukari carefully compared prices for milk, she noticed Gumi and Luka. Hm, I've seen them before… Gumi and Luka, right? They're so famous compared to me… Yukari's face turned a little bit red, but she was too shy to introduce herself to them. She opened the clear refrigerator door to pick out a large plastic jug of milk.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 6 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 pm

After searching through just some of the many rows of refrigerated products, Luka turned her head to look at Gumi upon hearing her younger friend's question. "That's true," she noted in response. "I just suddenly thought to look for some other things, is all," she admitted. "But I shouldn't be getting us distracted again..." Saying this, she calmly turned to keep walking, quickly pausing when she spotted an individual picking out a jug of milk in front of her. This individual seemed quite familiar to her, though for some reason, her name had seemed to escape from the pink-haired singer's mind, and she was left thoughtfully staring ahead as she tried to remember it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Gumi tilted her head a bit when she noticed Luka's sudden pause. "Huh?" Curiously, she turned to see what her friend had seen, looking pleasantly surprised when she saw the other Vocaloid standing beside them. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite remember her name, either. It was on the tip of her tongue, though... "Ohey!" she greeted with a little grin and a wave. "Yuuu...kiiiii...?" she spoke slowly, desperately trying to remember the name that had escaped her mind. "Wait, no; that's wrong, isn't it...? Uhh... Yu... Yu... Yuuu..." She felt quite bad, and perhaps even rude, for being unable to remember her name. "Ohmigosh; I'm super-sorry...!" she apologized awkwardly, almost shrinking down on the spot. "I probably shouldn't be forgetting like this... Uhhhm..." All of a sudden, her eyes lit up, to such a degree that it was almost literal. "YUKARI!" she finally and suddenly cried. "That's it, right...??"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Upon Gumi's awkward name-search, Yukari smiled at the green-haired Vocaloid and giggled a bit. "Yeah. That would be me." She casually stuck her hands in the pockets of her jacket. "You two are Gumi and Luka, correct?" she inquired rhetorically, turning her gaze to each one of them in turn. "My gosh… You're a lot more well-known than I am. I almost feel kind of bad meeting you." Silently, she cursed herself for saying that aloud. "But hey, at least I'm not bombarding you with begging for an autograph or anything, right? It's not that I don't like you guys…" She sighed in shame of how awkward she was being. Then again… I'm sure Gumi would understand…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Luka lightly dipped her head in greeting to Yukari, feeling quite relieved that she had been reminded of the other Vocaloid's name by Gumi. "It's alright, Yukari," she responded reassuringly with a slight, soft chuckle. "There's no need to feel nervous."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Feeling reassured, Yukari glanced at Luka with a subtle smile. "Thank you," In an attempt to begin a real conversation, she added: "W–what brings you guys here to the store today?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:43 pm

"Oh; nothing much, really... We're mostly just here to buy some maple syrup," Luka explained in reply. "Though we have taken a little extra time to get other things, too," she noted, casting a brief, thoughtful glance at the box of banana Pocky sitting in their shopping basket.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Gumi gave a little smile to Yukari, nodding slightly after Luka spoke to her. Really, she didn't want to make anyone feel awkward. After all, they were all just people, regardless of any fame. Besides, she, herself wasn't even all that famous... Or, rather, that's what she thought. Most likely due to her humbleness, she always vastly underestimated her popularity.
"And Luka asked me if I wanted to come along, soooo... here I am, too!" Gumi chimed in perkily after Luka had replied to Yukari's question.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Yukari nodded. "Coming to the store is a lot better with a friend. I would have asked IA to come along with me, but she's been feeling a little under the weather today," she stated with a frown. "Well, obviously, I've come here to get bread and milk, as I was running low…" she noted, holding up the items as she spoke.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:16 pm

"Aww, she has...??" Gumi asked, looking quite concerned. "That's so... awful! ... I really hope she feels better soon," she she told Yukari in an honestly-caring tone. She was sort of aware of Yukari and IA's good friendship, so the thought of one being sick and having to stay home saddened her. Just then, though, she got a little idea. "Hey, uhm... I dunno if this is a good idea or a really bad one, but... what if we all went to visit IA? To try and cheer her up and help her feel better?" she suggested. "Do you think she'd be alright with having guests right now...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 pm

"She's not too bad, but I think she'd be glad to have some company. You can definitely visit her," Yukari affirmed with a nod. "The apartment isn't far from here. If you're done getting everything, we can check out and go, but if not, I can wait a little bit." Suddenly, Yukari's eyes grew wide. "Oh, that reminds me! I wanted to buy some of IA's favorite tea to cheer her up, too! And maybe it'd help out her throat, with her being sick and all." She blushed. "Would it be okay if I got that? We could leave after that."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm

"Oh, yes; of course...! We still have to find our maple syrup, anyway, so we can just keep looking for that, in the meantime," Luka smiled understandingly in response. "Afterward, maybe we could meet up again outside of the store?" she suggested.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:43 am

"Sure! Let's do that," Yukari agreed. "I'll go find that tea now," stated Yukari as she began to stroll over to the other side of the store.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Soon, Miku's had decided on a couple bags of assorted candy and placed them in her basket. Hm, maybe some ice cream would be good, too! she decided, skipping to the ice cream isle and not realizing her hood had fallen down.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28066

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:21 pm

"All right! See you later...!" Gumi called as Yukari left. "So, after we buy the stuff we need, are we gonna go right to IA's, or drop the stuff off at the Crypton apartment first, Luka?" she asked her older friend, looking up at her with wide, green eyes.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Luka dipped her head slightly in response to Yukari as the other Vocaloid left, then turned her attention to Gumi. "Hmm... ... We could head to the Crypton apartment, first, I suppose..." she started after a moment of thinking. "It wouldn't take very long if we're just there to drop everything off, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem," she noted.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:59 pm

"Okay, gotcha...!" Gumi responded with an enthusiastic nod. After this, she just happened to glance over and spot a very, very familiar face. Upon doing so, she let out a gasp, then suddenly trotted over to greet the familiar somebody. "Mikuuuuuuu...!" she cried with a beaming smile, waving. "Hiiii! I didn't know you were here, too!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:22 pm

"Oh hey, Gumi!" Miku waved back. "It's been, like, forever since I've seen you!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:27 pm

"It has, hasn't it??" Gumi agreed with wide eyes. "So, how has stuff been?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

"Pretty good," Miku nodded. "I've been like, completely busy lately, so I figured I'd get us all a little treat, y'know?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:42 pm

"Ohhh...!" Gumi stared at the various sweets Miku had with her. "That's a really nice idea...!" she commented with a bright smile. "I bet everyone's gonna be super-surprised!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:07 pm

"Miku...?" Luka echoed, hearing Gumi suddenly call out the very familiar name. Glancing over, she saw that Miku was indeed nearby, and she calmly followed behind her green-haired friend as she trotted ahead.
"Hello, Miku," Luka greeted warmly after a moment of simply letting the two younger Vocaloids speak to each other. Then, in response to Miku's reason for coming here, a smile came to her face. "Mhm... It's very sweet of you to do that," she added after Gumi's comment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:55 pm

"Thanks, guys!" Miku said excitedly. "I'm like so excited to see everyone again!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:35 am

Name: SONiKA
Appearance:
Golden beautyyy ソニカ :
Group: Zero-G
Other: I don't know all that much about Vocaloid but will do my best; let's hope I don't mess up too badly. xD I'm excited to join, this is gonna be so funnnn :D (Also lol we can usually just type her name with only the first letter capitalized)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:29 pm

[Sonika is a real babeeeee great choice Comet >w< Can't wait for her to jump in the RP! \(^o^)/
Oh and hey now that she's in could we make Engloids their own group? Oliver won't be alone anymore ;o;]

Yukari carefully searched for the specific kind of tea she knew her friend loved, finding it at last, though it was the last one left on the shelf. Guess it's not just popular with IA… Yukari thought to herself, smirking as she picked up the box of tea and strolled over to check her items out.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next