Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:42 am

"Hey!" Meiko returned Rin's greeting with a friendly nod. "Kaito's making breakfast, and it'll probably be ready pretty soon-..." she started, though she trailed off upon hearing about what her younger friends had been doing. "Whoa... that sounds pretty sweet," she noted, curiously glancing toward the TV screen for just a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:47 am

"I know, I know!" Rin chirped excitedly. "Buuuut if breakfast's coming, then I guess we can stop for now... I'll be right there!" She trotted back to where she was before, then exited the game and turned it off. "Sorry, Len; you'll have to eat my laser-dust another time," she teasingly told her brother before trotting out of the room.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:57 am

Len, hearing the mention of breakfast, quickly placed his controller on the floor and stood up. "Coming!" he called in reply to Meiko, then turned his attention to Rin as he headed out of the room with his twin sister. "Hey, I wasn't a total pushover out there...!" he responded with an awkward laugh.

Meiko turned to dash back to the main room, herself, after she was sure both twins were coming with her.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:03 am

"Yeah, you did kinda drive past the starting line and stuff," Rin responded, poking fun at her poor brother even further. It seemed that she really enjoyed teasing him, though it was all in good fun.

Kaito, who was just finished placing many strips of bacon in two different pans, peeked around the corner and smiled upon seeing the twins coming to join the others.
Just then, there was a slightly-quiet, quick knock at the door.
"Oh! Could someone get that, please?" Kaito called from the kitchen to the rest. "I'm pretty occupied over here...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:13 am

At Rin's response, Len cast a silent, almost flustered glance at his sister, though he wasn't truly annoyed with her. He was used to her playful teasing, after all, and knew she didn't intend for it to sound mean.

Hearing the knock at the door, as well as Kaito's request, Luka rose to her feet and began walking in that direction. "I'll get it...!" she called over her shoulder, carefully opening the door once she had arrived there. "Hello?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Hearing the knock, Rin quickly turned her head to look at the door. "A visitor? This early?!" she asked in surprise. "What if we were all still in our jammies, with bead-head?!" she laughed.

When the door was opened, the visitor was revealed to be Gumi, standing there with a platter of fresh muffins. "Hi, Luka...!" she greeted somewhat-softly, looking up at the older singer with large, emerald-colored eyes. "... I'm not too early, am I...?" she asked quietly. "I just got kinda lonely, since nobody's home... Anyway, I brought these muffins for everyone. I made them myself! They're carrot!" After pausing for a moment, she shrunk down awkwardly. "... Sorry; I can go away if it's not a good time for visitors."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Seeing who their surprise visitor was, a warm smile quickly came to Luka's face. "Ah, Gumi...! Hello," she greeted, taking a step to the side. "We're just about to eat breakfast, actually," she started to explain. "You can feel free to join us here, if you wish," she continued sympathetically after a brief pause.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm

"Really...? Oh, thanks!" Gumi responded, sounding and appearing very relieved. With a quick little bow, she bouncily stepped into the apartment. "Hey, guys...!" she called in greeting to everyone present. "Hope it's okay if I join you! I brought fluffy, puffy, fresh-baked carrot muffiiiiiins~!" By the sound of it, she was definitely feeling like her usual self by now.

"Hey, Gumi! Heh, I should've known it was you!" Rin responded with a laugh, turning and waving at their friend.

"Oh!" Upon hearing the familiar voice, Kaito peeked out of the kitchen once more. "Welcome, Gumi...! Breakfast will be ready soon," he told her with a smile. "Those muffins look fantastic, by the way," he added before returning to his work.

"'Kay; thanks, Kaito...!" Gumi responded to Kaito, waving a little.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Once Gumi was inside, Luka closed the door behind her and followed her back into the main room. "I look forward to trying one of those muffins, by the way; I'm sure they'll be delicious," she commented with a chuckle as she strolled along.

Len, upon seeing their good friend walk into the room, turned and waved at her alongside Rin. "Gumi...! Hey!" he chimed in.

"Heyyyy! Glad you could pop in for a visit, 'Gu!" Meiko greeted their surprise visitor enthusiastically.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Gumi gave a quick nod of acknowledgement to Luka before responding. "Thanks; I sure hope they turned out tasty..." For a moment, she simply stared at the muffins on her platter, tilting her head a little as she examined them from a slightly different angle. "... They LOOK fine, I think," she murmured, sounding unsure of herself.

"Here; lemme try one, Gu...!" All of a sudden, Rin marched forward, took a muffin off of Gumi's platter, and bit into it. "... Yep, pretty good!"

Gumi, having been surprised by this sudden action, simply stood there for a moment with wide eyes and her jaw hanging open slightly. "Uh... O-okay, thanks...!" she replied after this silence, with a very-awkward giggle.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:42 am

Luka's eyes widened a little as she watched Rin suddenly proceed to take one of the freshly-baked carrot muffins. Then, noticing Gumi's apparent awkwardness afterward, she turned her attention to Rin. "Perhaps you should ask before doing that, next time..." she spoke in a rather serious, yet still gentle tone.

Similarly surprised by the suddenness of this action, Len cast an awkward, even slightly apologetic glance in Gumi's direction.

Meiko, becoming increasingly hungry (as well as impatient) as time went on, glanced back and forth between the plate of carrot muffins and the kitchen. As tempted as she was to snack on a muffin while she waited for the meal to come, as Rin was already doing, she didn't want to disappoint Kaito by filling up before he was even finished cooking.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 am

Taking another bite of the muffin in her hand, Rin simply shrugged in response to Luka. "Ehh... Sorry," she responded simply after swallowing.

Gumi looked up at Luka gratefully when she heard her speaking up for her. As she was too awkward to say anything herself at the time, she was thankful that someone else was willing to be her voice. In truth, she often found herself feeling somewhat intimidated by Luka's presence for some reason or another, but this action reassured her for now.
Next, Gumi returned Len's glance with a soft, gentle expression, as if silently telling him that everything was alright. Although she considered every member of the Crypton group to be a good friend, she felt particularly close to Len. Perhaps he understood her better, or could maybe even relate to her more than the rest?

Finally, Kaito stepped out of the kitchen. "Sorry about the wait; breakfast's ready...!" he announced to everyone. However, he soon noticed the muffin in Rin's hand. "Rin... I do hope you haven't spoiled your appetite already...!" he spoke to her in a slightly-scolding tone.

"U-uh... No, Kaito," Rin responded, looking down at the floor sheepishly. "I'll save the rest for later, 'kay...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:46 am

When Kaito entered the room once more to announce that breakfast was now ready, Luka rose to her feet and simply nodded her head a little, calmly walking toward him to accept her portion of the newly-prepared meal.

Jumping up from her seat, Meiko hurried hastily in the direction of Kaito as well, nearly bumping into Luka on the way there by mistake. After this had happened, she slowed her pace a little, appearing slightly embarrassed as she continued to walk.

Len, noticing that some of the others had already went ahead to accept their breakfast, decided to stay back for a moment instead of adding to the current commotion. As he patiently waited, he began to quietly tap one foot on the ground.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Gumi, too, waited behind with Len as the others instantly went to get their breakfast. Much like how Len began tapping his foot, she began to slightly bob up and down so some song or another in her head as she waited. "Mm..." Lightly sniffing the air, a smile came to her face as she caught the meal's scent. "Smells good...! Like... something bacony?"

Rin rushed forward to accept her plate as well, though she found herself having to wait for Meiko and Luka first. An impatient pout appeared on her face as she waited for the two adults to move out of her way, but once they did, she enthusiastically bounced forward.

Kaito calmly handed everyone their plates of bacon and pancakes with maple syrup as they came, chuckling a little at some of their enthusiasm.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Luka accepted her plate when it was handed to her, giving a polite nod of her head. "Thank you," she said simply with a little smile, then turned around and headed back to begin eating.

"Thanks, Kaito! Looks delicious...!" Meiko, who accepted her own plate of breakfast moments after Luka, grinned. Seeing (and smelling) the food when she glanced down at it just added to her hunger, so she quickly made her way to a seat to begin eating.

"Hm?" After hearing Gumi's observation, Len soon caught the same scent of breakfast in the air and nodded in agreement. "It does smell pretty bacony, I think...! Kinda sweet, too..." he added, curiously staring in the direction of the kitchen as he trailed off.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:15 am

Just then, Gumi realized that the line for breakfast had cleared."Oh! Ehhm... I-I think it's our turn now, actually," she noted, sounding awkward upon realizing that she had been simply standing around, lost in thought, for several moments. "So... Who goes first?" she asked Len, not wanting to simply barge ahead of him.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:34 am

"Oh...! Looks like it is... Eheh," Len responded with a slight, awkward-sounding chuckle, putting a hand to the back of his head momentarily. "Anyway, though... You can," he continued with a thoughtful smile.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:11 am

"Really? Aw, thanks...! That's really thoughtful," Gumi responded with a thankful little smile. "Don't worry; I'll be quick, okay?" She quickly scurried over to where Kaito was standing, looking a little embarrassed at being lost in thought just a moment before. "Sorry for my being kinda late," she apologized softly.

Kaito smiled when Gumi finally came forth to accept her plate. "It's fine; it's not a problem," he reassured her gently. "Here; good thing I decided to make extra, eh?" he commented with a smile as he handed her a plate, just as full as the others'. "The others should be sitting around the table by the window. If there aren't enough chairs there, we have a spare somewhere; I'll get it. For now, just relax and enjoy yourself, alright?" he concluded kindly.

"'Kay... Thanks, Kaito!" Gumi replied, taking her plate and giving a single nod. After doing so, she strolled with a bit of a skip toward the table Kaito had mentioned. When she got there, she placed her muffin platter on the table. "Hey, guys; hope it's okay if I put these here!" she said to those seated there. However, she then noticed that there were only six chairs present. Assuming that Miku was present somewhere in the apartment, she didn't dare to take the sixth seat, simply standing around and waiting for Kaito to bring the spare.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:32 am

Once Gumi had received her plate of breakfast from Kaito and made her way to the table, Len stood up and strolled toward the older singer to accept his own. Much like his green-haired friend, he appeared slightly embarrassed about getting distracted for a while.

"Hey, Gu!" Meiko looked up from her breakfast, which she had been hungrily scarfing down just moments before, to greet Gumi. "Sure, go ahead...! I'm sure we'll be eating those after breakfast, anyway," she added, motioning her head slightly to the plate of muffins.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Kaito calmly handed Len his plate, just as usual. "There; now I'll come to join everyone," he commented before taking a plate for himself and walking towards the table. Upon arriving there, he noticed Gumi standing there, not even attempting to find a seat. "Gumi...? Is something the matter...?" he asked, sounding faintly concerned.

"Oh! Hi again, Kaito...!" Gumi said with a little wave. "I'm okay; just waiting for an extra seat," she explained, sounding perfectly calm.

"An extra seat...?" Kaito sounded a little puzzled, sitting down with his plate. "There seems to be an empty seat right there, actually," he pointed out, motioning to the empty sixth chair.

"Oh, I know, but isn't that Miku's?" Gumi responded confusedly. "I wouldn't want to take her chair; that would be rude..." Saying this, another question came to her mind. "Speaking of Miku... Where is she?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side. It did seem a little odd that the apparent leader of the group wasn't present.

"Oh, Miku's out and about," Kaito answered with a little smile. "She's such a busy one. Always out recording a song or shooting a music video of some variety..."

"Oh, right...!" Gumi giggled slightly. "I probably should've known... She's super-duper popular and everything." Now that she had been given the OK, she zipped over to the empty seat and took it.

The seat Gumi had taken just happened to be next to Rin. "HIIII!" Rin greeted with an exaggerated little wave, being over-the-top on purpose.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Len accepted his plate politely, then headed toward the table to join everyone else as they ate their breakfast. "Thanks...!" he stopped for a moment to call over his shoulder to Kaito, then resumed walking. Once he had arrived, he took one of the few remaining seats, greeted the group with a friendly little wave, and started eating.

Luka, realizing she hadn't yet greeted Gumi, proceeded to do just that. "Hello, Gumi," she started with a light nod. "I hope you enjoy breakfast; it's quite delicious."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Gumi dipped her head delicately in response to everyone's greetings, smiling sweetly. Being here felt much warmer and more welcoming than eating breakfast alone in her group's currently-empty apartment. She could never possibly feel lonely here. "It looks so good, Kaito...!" she commented, admiring her plate momentarily before digging in.

"Thank you, Gumi," Kaito responded warmly. He then began eating his own portion, sophisticatedly savoring every bite.

Rin was already scarfing down her pancakes. "MMMM! These have REAL maple syrup!!" she remarked, thrilled. "Can someone pass the orange juice, though, super-pretty-please?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 am

Hearing Rin's request, Len took a brief break from munching away on bacon to scan the table. "Orange juice... Uhm..." he murmured as he searched for said beverage, apparently having no luck. After a moment, he cast a somewhat awkward glance in Kaito's direction, as if to ask: "Do we have orange juice here...?".
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 am

"Indeed, we do," Kaito responded, reaching off to the side somewhere and pulling out a jug of pure orange juice. "I thought you might ask for some, actually, so I brought it," he explained as he poured some into Rin's glass. "Here you go...!"

"Awwww, thanks, Kaito!" Rin responded brightly, instantly taking a sip. "You're so cool! Always thinking of everyone!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:49 am

"Nice thinking ahead, Kaito...!" Meiko chimed in suddenly, looking rather impressed at how prepared the blue-haired singer always seemed to be. "Heheh... I second what Rin said," she continued after a moment with a warm chuckle.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next