Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 am

Luka quickly noticed the chill in the air, as well, causing her to place a hand over one of her arms in an attempt to warm it. "Mhm... I could have used one, too," she agreed. "It shouldn't be as noticeable once we start moving, though... Hopefully."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:52 am

"Yeah... You're probably right," Gumi agreed, giving a single little nod. "We'd better get moving, then...!" With a bouncy gait, she hopped down the steps leading from the building's entrance, very nearly losing her balance on the last one. "W-whoa...!" she exclaimed softly, awkwardly regaining her footing after jumping off.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:11 am

Nodding her head, Luka calmly walked down the steps just behind Gumi, gasping slightly when her friend almost lost her balance along the way. "Goodness... Are you OK??" she asked concernedly. Though the younger singer didn't appear hurt- from what she could tell, at least- she had to be completely sure.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 am

"Y-yeah, I'm okay... Just a klutz, is all," Gumi murmured embarrassedly, looking away in shame. "I'm sorry; I do dumb stuff like that all the time... I hope I didn't embarrass us already...!" Over what was only a minor stumble, not even resulting in a fall, it seemed that she was being awfully hard on herself.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:43 am

"Don't worry about it... We're fine," Luka started in a gentle tone, attempting to reassure Gumi. "Those kinds of things just... happen," she continued after a brief pause, unable to simply stand by and say nothing while her younger friend sounded so hard on herself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:54 am

"Okay... Yeah, you're right," Gumi responded to Luka, looking up at her again as she spoke. "Sorry; I got kinda carried away, didn't I?" she acknowledged, now sounding as if she knew that she had overreacted. "I do that, too, sometimes, apparently. I guess I should hold my head higher, huh...?" she noted, appearing thoughtful. "I've had people tell me that, anyway..." All of a sudden, however, a breeze blew, causing her to shrink away from its chill, even attempting to seek shelter from the wind behind her friend.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:11 am

"It's alright," Luka replied with a small-but-warm smile. "Still, though... That would be a good thing to do," she agreed with Gumi's note about holding her head higher. "You'll likely find yourself feeling more relaxed in some ways..." the pink-haired singer continued thoughtfully, trailing off when a particularly-noticeable breeze suddenly blew. Adjusting a tuft of her hair that had been blown astray, she glanced back to see her friend seemingly trying to stay out of the wind's path by standing behind her. Not wanting to expose her to the chilly breeze again, Luka decided to stand still for a moment while it passed by.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Soon, the breeze had gone. "Phew," Gumi sighed softly as she stepped out from behind Luka. "Sorry about hiding behind you like a shield, there," she laughed slightly, feeling a little bad about doing so. "Now, we'd better get going, right?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Luka gave a small shake of her head and chuckled softly, as though saying she didn't mind. "Right... We wouldn't want to worry the others by taking too long," she then agreed, leisurely beginning to stroll along again and glancing over her shoulder at Gumi.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:00 am

Gumi trotted along after Luka, staying right by her side. "So, how big of a bottle are we gonna get?" she inquired, looking up at her friend brightly as she spoke. "The biggest one? ... How big is the biggest one, though, Luka? Is it too big...?" She let out a little gasp before continuing, eyes widening a little. "Not big enough...?!" Apparently, finally taking the first steps of their journey caused her enthusiasm levels to skyrocket.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 am

Seeing Gumi's quickly increasing enthusiasm levels, Luka couldn't help chuckling softly in amusement. "Ideally, we'll get a pretty big one," she explained, returning her friend's gaze as she calmly walked along. "Like the one we have back in the apartment... Assuming we can find another one like it, that is."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:47 pm

"Oh, right!" Gumi chirped in reply, thinking silently for a moment before speaking up again. "Ehhm... Which one back in your apartment?" she questioned awkwardly. "I didn't see it; the syrup was just magically on the pancakes when Kaito gave them to us," she explained. "You'll have to show me what you mean when we get there, okay? Unless you're okay with me going right for the biggest one they have...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 pm

"Right... I forgot about that for a moment; my apologies," Luka responded in a slightly-awkward tone. "But, yes, I will show you what I mean," she continued with a single nod a moment later. "Though getting the biggest one there could be a good idea, too..." the pink-haired singer noted thoughtfully.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:25 pm

"Okay! If we get a super-big one, though, I hope we'll be able to carry it home without our arms falling off," Gumi commented lightheartedly, this point only coming to her mind now. "Yeah, a really big one's gonna be really heavy, actually... I didn't think of that. Oops."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 pm

"Mhm... You do have a point," Luka agreed, though she didn't appear very worried over the thought, it seemed. "However... I'm sure it'll be fine," she continued simply, giving Gumi a small, reassuring smile.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 am

"It will? Oh... Cool!" Though she was a little confused, Gumi sounded relieved. She just assumed that Luka, being the intelligent person that she was, had some sort of plan in mind. Just as she was beginning to wonder what this plan could be, a chilly breeze interrupted her, causing her to shiver. "Brrr...! A-are we getting close?" she asked with a slight whimper.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 am

Feeling this breeze caused Luka to shiver slightly, though she tried her best to ignore it. "We are, actually," she responded softly to Gumi, gazing ahead. Surely enough, a large grocery store could now be seen in the distance. "See that building over there...?" she continued, subtly motioning in the store's direction. "That's the one."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:42 am

"Oh yeah...! I do! I see it!" Gumi responded cheerily, quickening her pace until she had began running. "C'mon; let's get there fast so we can get out of this chilly weather!" she called back over her shoulder. As she wasn't looking where she was going while doing so, she could potentially miss an oncoming obstacle.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:54 am

"W-wait a moment...!" Luka called, sounding slightly alarmed by Gumi's sudden sprint. "I understand wanting to be where it's warm... But it would be much safer if we simply kept walking...!" she continued, hoping she hadn't already been too late with her warning.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 am

"It wou-... NGH!" Just as she was responding to Luka, still looking backwards, Gumi suddenly found herself colliding hard with something. Slightly disoriented by the surprise collision, she slowly turned her attention ahead of herself to see what she had missed. However, doing this, she was shocked to see that it wasn't a something, but a someone. A tall someone with a particularly-unamused expression on his face.
"EEHH!" With a little yelp of fright, Gumi took a few steps back. "I-I-I'm s-sorry...!" she stammered in a nervous, high-pitched tone. When the individual, expression unchanging, simply took a step forward, however, she ran squealing back to Luka, practically gluing herself to her side. "I-It was an accident...!" she squeaked to nobody in particular, feeling not only bad about the collision in the first place, but also worried that she had angered the stranger.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:19 am

Luka winced slightly at the sight of Gumi colliding with the tall stranger, and she began walking toward her younger friend, only stopping when she quickly ran back to her side. Seeing how startled she was, Luka comfortingly placed a hand on her shoulder as she turned her gaze to the stranger ahead, her expression alert but calm.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:31 am

The stranger simply continued walking, though looking rather irritated. He didn't attempt to argue with either of the two, and soon, he was past.

Gumi, who had her eyes clenched shut for most of this time, slowly opened one after a few moments. "W-was he okay?" she asked quietly, her open eye darting around quickly to examine their surroundings and see if the stranger was still there.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

"He seemed to be..." Luka responded with a subtle nod of her head, returning her gaze to Gumi once the stranger was past. "He likely would have spoken up, if not," she noted a moment later in an effort to further reassure her friend.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:52 am

"Okay, good... Phew." Gumi finally stopped hiding by Luka's side and took a step away, feeling better. "Now, where were we? Ahem... We're almost there!" At this, she began running ahead with a trot once more as if nothing had ever happened.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 am

"Yes; we'll be there in just a few moments-..." Luka began, trailing off at the sight of Gumi running ahead once again. With a soft sigh, she quickened her pace somewhat to keep up with her friend, deciding to simply watch over her this time in an effort to ensure her safety.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next