Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Club Name: Lotuskit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I'm gonna start on "A Vision of Shadows: The Apprentice's Quest" eventually xD
Favourite character(s): Yellowfang/Leafstar/Graystripe/Jayfeather
Favourite Clan: SkyClan/RiverClan
Which club Clan will you join?: CloudClan
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39355

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Eyyyyyyyy welcome to the club, dude! As you know, I'm Roseblossom (roseflight on wattpad)! I'm gonna go ahead and add you to the CloudClan group~

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Welcome to the club, Lotuskit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of your clan. Nice to meet you ^u^

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Welcome Lotuskit ! (love the name!!) I'm Moonflame of LightningClan !! I really hope you enjoy our little family, and I'm sure you'll fit right in !! <3
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Yeeeeee thanks ^-^
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Welcome to the club, Lotuskit! I'm Jewelsky, a LightningClan warrior. I love your name; it's so pretty <3
Ah man, 2 kits in 1 day! Awesome ;w;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Yeah, no problem, Lotuskit! Why don't you join us on the chat so we can get to know each other?

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Ze_Epic_Kitteh wrote:Club Name: Lotuskit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I'm gonna start on "A Vision of Shadows: The Apprentice's Quest" eventually xD
Ze_Epic_Kitteh wrote:Club Name: Lotuskit

A new cloud clan kit! *squeals* this is exciting :D
Welcome to the club and ETF! I'm Midnightflame of CC
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19932

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Club name: Sunkit
What book I'm on: currently finished all the books from the story line and i'm re reading "Bramblestars storm"
Favourite characters: Mothwing and Ivypool
Favourite clan: Thunder clan
Clan i want to join: I want to join lightning clan

Club Name: Lotuskit
Welcome to the club, Sunkit and Lotuskit; those are both really nice names. :D I'm Mistystar, leader of CloudClan.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 am

Welcome to the club, guys! More kits, eee
Cool names, too! I'm Cobaltkit c:
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13114

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Welcome to the club, Lotuskit! ^w^ I agree, your name is so pretty! I'm Cometstar, the LightningClan leader.
It was so nice to get to meet both you and Sunkit on the CB :D Having new members is so exciting ahhh <3

So for a topic- If you were a character in the books, who would you want as your best friend?

The one who comes to mind when thinking about who I'd best get along with is Brambleclaw. I've always liked him from the start; you can rely on him in decisions and he can also be really chill and good-humored.
Others I think it would also be really cool to be friends with are Graystripe of course, River Ripple/Riverstar, and Jayfeather eep I'D MAKE IT WORK
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Wow that would be a stressful friendship, with Jayfeather xDDDD

But I think I like Bramble, Leafpool, Tigerheart, and ye, Graystripe.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Trueeee x'D But that wouldn't make me want to give it up, it'd be too 'special' overall, lol. He's amazing

Nicenice, and ooh Tigerheart is a GREAT one (8 Gosh I cannot wait for his super edition!!!
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Lotuskit wrote:Club Name: Lotuskit
Welcome to the club Lotuskit!! I'm Willowpaw of CloudClan, so great to get new members! :D It's been forever since we got a CloudClan member!
Sunkit wrote:Club name: Sunkit
What book I'm on: currently finished all the books from the story line and i'm re reading "Bramblestars storm"
Welcome!!! Can't believe we got two new members in the same day!! :3 LightningClan seems pretty popular these days xD
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40102

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Heyoooooo
EYYY NEW KITS
Sunkit wrote:Club name: Sunkit

Lotuskit wrote:Club Name: Lotuskit

Heyyy I'm Glimmerwing, deputy of LightningClan :D Welcome to the club!! You both chose such pretty namessss :o
✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:
So for a topic- If you were a character in the books, who would you want as your best friend?

The one who comes to mind when thinking about who I'd best get along with is Brambleclaw. I've always liked him from the start; you can rely on him in decisions and he can also be really chill and good-humored.
Others I think it would also be really cool to be friends with are Graystripe of course, River Ripple/Riverstar, and Jayfeather eep I'D MAKE IT WORK

Wellll at first I thought Graystripe (as everyone would lbh), cause he just seems like so much fun to be around, buuut then I realized I prooobably would have a hard time getting along with him during his Silverstream problems and such, I feel like that'd be stressful lol
And Sandstorm was always a favorite for me, but it seems like her mood changes very quickly and she's pretty easily-angered. xD idk
I'm not very familiar with the characters anymore (STILL REREADING, AS ALWAYS) but yeah, Bramble does seem pretty cool, hm. Maybe Ivy or Leaf too, they would nice as well
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:14 am

While looking up the ThunderClan symbol to see if LC's was too similar in the LC pics I'm making, I found this really cool picture :D I is impressed

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Thunderclan_symbol_jack_by_mattlancer-d9f1qzv

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

@Twister: Ooo !! That's cool ((:

If I were to have a best friend in the WC books, I'm going to be a little bias whoops. I'd have to go with probably my all-time favourite character Crookedstar. also because his super edition is my favourite book out of the series and I've probably read it over 20 times no joke whoops. But Crookedstar seems like such an interesting character, and he's loyal; to his friends and family.
Spoiler:
He also just seems like a fun loving character :3
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 9 Empty Application

Post by Shaggykit Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:10 pm

[b]Club Name (___kit): Shaggykit
[b]What book you're on, if currently reading the series: The Sight
[b]Favorite character(s): Firestar, Cloudtail, and Cinderpelt
[b]Favorite Clan: ThunderClan
[b]Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan): CloudClan
Shaggykit
Shaggykit

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 12529

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Purple_Epicness wrote:[b]Club Name (___kit): Shaggykit

HI SHAGGEH :D WELCOME FWIEND!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shaggeh, welcome! I'm, as you probably guessed, Roseh! :D

Imma go ahead and add you to the CloudClan group and, if you want, I can change your username to your club name :3

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Hiii; welcome to the club, Shaggykit. :D I'm Mistystar, CloudClan's leader.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Welcome to the club Shaggykit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of your clan

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Welcome Shaggykit, I'm your clanmate, Willowpaw.
I can't believe the number of kits we have now! :D
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40102

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:58 pm

That's the power of having friends on other sites whom you've wrote dumb stories with since age 13 <3

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Moonflame wrote:@Twister: Ooo !! That's cool ((:

If I were to have a best friend in the WC books, I'm going to be a little bias whoops. I'd have to go with probably my all-time favourite character Crookedstar. also because his super edition is my favourite book out of the series and I've probably read it over 20 times no joke whoops. But Crookedstar seems like such an interesting character, and he's loyal; to his friends and family.
Spoiler:
He also just seems like a fun loving character :3

lol I'm so mad at myself, I didn't even think of Crookedstar and CP is by far my favorite Warriors book too. xD He's a great choice as well, pfft I should've thought of him
Purple_Epicness wrote:[b]Club Name (___kit): Shaggykit

Hey Shaggeh!! :DDD I'm Glimmerwing, deputy of LightningClan. Welcome to the club!!
I'm so happy with the amount of kits we've been getting lately. Eyeroll
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next