Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 2 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 10:10 am

Yeah I get'cha. What Hollyleaf did was intriguing plot, but kind of character ruining for me xDDD Then again, Hollyleaf was never one of my favs beforehand. But it's cool that you like her 8D I think I see where your coming from.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 2 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Jewelsky wrote:I always forget Dove is even part of the Three, Hollyleaf was my favorite character ever so I still imagined her with Lion and Jay and felt very betrayed when she wasn't

Ooh, is that official? I don't wear jewelry, but that's pretty neato!

I see your point; I still personally dislike him, but not just because he's the main character. It's totally cool that you like him, though.
I absolutely agree with that, aghhhhh and for so long Holly was still convinced her power would eventually show itself and thought there was something wrong with her that it didn't already Dx So sad.
But I too am glad that everything happened to her the way it did, and with how she changed. It was super interesting to read, wasn't it? xD AND THEY GOT TO TORTURE US WITH HOLLYXFALLEN </3 BEST

Actually someone on Etsy made it using like a steamroller or somethin for the pictures but it looks official doesn't it! :D
And aw lol thanks for being so cool about the Firestar thing. I was so used to hearing "he's a gary sue he's a gary sue he's a gary sueeee"

Tornadostorm wrote:On another note, I'm going to read Shattered Sky soon 8D I'm so excited!!!! 
Spoiler:
YESSS I just finished it and was hoping someone else would soon! Be sure to tell me what you think as you're reading it so we can freak out together :D
Haha at the beginning I didn't know if I could take it seriously with the senseless drama, like, Onestar OMG. But at the same time it kept me reading and I couldn't get enough of it xD Thennnn crazy plot stuff happened, ahh!! I overall really liked it
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17651

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 6:58 pm

YESS one Google reads comes out with a PDF like they have every Warriors book in the past, then I'll so read it xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Yayyy, sounds good! x3

Gosh I am also very hyped for Tigerheart's Shadow, did you read the blurb? I can't believe itttt I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm

No I haven't! What did the blurb say?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Misty put it on the front post. Basically
Spoiler:
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 pm

(Oh I didnt realize she'd updated it ;xD) 
OOOH MAAIII  I gotta read that now too @u@ <3
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun May 07, 2017 9:27 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:My poor master his life isn't fair cries&cries

Yep, she was siamese and pretty cool, I liked her, she's hoodie-worthy!! Tigerstar liked her too y'know <3 I'd get the manga again just to see and remind me if it shows any great parts about Tigerstar and Sasha's relationship yes

Ahhh ok I never hear much about her so I wasn't sure lol
Plushies would be great tooooo I would totally buy all of them. ...except I guess you could probably just buy normal stuffed animals that look like the cats xD If there are any
except for like...Brightheart
which would be pretty terrifying tbh
NOT THAT BRIGHTHEART ISN'T AN A+ CHARACTER

Gahhh I won't be able to read Shattered Sky for a while ;-; I'm still rereading the books, I quit for a while cause I was sick on and off and now I'm not even on Power of Three yet rip
At least I'll actually remember stuff from the books now xD
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34226

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 9:30 pm

(Haha no worries)
Indeeeeed, EEP! Some pretty big and emotional stuff must be goin down if there's a whole SE about it!
Also the ebook Spottedleaf's Heart. Gosh. So much love for a book I'm yet to read

@Glimmers
Yes I'm actually getting those mangas again and I'll blab to you about Sasha whether you like it or not :3
Brightheart plushie? Stopppp I'm gonna cry xD That reallyyyy old cat Rock would be terrifying too
Back when you talked to me about how happy you were rereading the first series it made me really want to too, ahh <3 And hey no need to rush through it, these new books will always be here for ya when you get to them and now you won't get stuck waiting for the new releases like me, hehhh

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Sun May 07, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 9:32 pm

EEPPP HYPE 8D I am so excited to get back into reading the books. I feel deprived 8'c
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Awww, deprived? You poor thing :c How long's it been since you last read the series? Not too long right? Since you're on Shattered Sky?
Y'know it still amazes me that the series is still going! *happy sigh*
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 9:53 pm

xDD Pretty recently, I found the PDFs and therefore didn't have to take the time to order and get stuff from the library, so I got caught up on everything I could find. That was a couple months ago, like, in February or March
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Ah I see, that's really cool! :D Way to go!
Hey do you remember your anniversary of starting the series? Mine's sometime in late June and I've been thinking I should celebrate and do something Brambleclaw-ish, since he was my first favorite character! :3
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Eeeehhhhh I think it was like.... In august? Possibly October? I don't really remember. But I was super young xDD I actually found the club not to long after that.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure. I think I was getting ready to get out of 3rd grade, so mine would probably be late May/early June. YAY IT'S COMING UP :D I'll probably draw a bunch of Warriors stuff or something lol
And try to spend more time trying to finish the series Eyeroll
@Comet- by "do something Brambleclaw-ish", what do you mean, are you gonna get stuck on a burning branch and sob? xD RECORD IT AND UPLOAD IT TO PAWTUBE™️ YOU'LL MAKE MILLIONS
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon May 08, 2017 11:25 am

I'm pretty sure I started in August, myself~ Back in 2010, specifically; a little over a year before I came to the club. >w>
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28107

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Nooice :D I can't believe I joined the club in 2011, it feels so long ago xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 09, 2017 9:07 pm

I think I joined the club abooout 8 months after starting the series? Although the first Warriors book I read was Dawn (I had no idea what was happening 10/10) and then the SEs, so there'd probably be about 5 months between when I started actually reading them in order (I think around late September/early October 2012) and when I joined RainClan (February 2013). For me it actually feels like it went by reaaaally quickly xD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT'S BEEN OVER 4 YEARS
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Glimmerwing wrote:Hmmm I'm not sure. I think I was getting ready to get out of 3rd grade, so mine would probably be late May/early June. YAY IT'S COMING UP :D I'll probably draw a bunch of Warriors stuff or something lol
And try to spend more time trying to finish the series Eyeroll
@Comet- by "do something Brambleclaw-ish", what do you mean, are you gonna get stuck on a burning branch and sob? xD RECORD IT AND UPLOAD IT TO PAWTUBE™️ YOU'LL MAKE MILLIONS

I wish I were that young when I knew about the series, awww. It would've been so cute to grow up with it! I did still act things from it out using Littlest Pet Shop cats with my sisters thoughhh EBONY, WILLOW, remember that? :D Kehe we had enough for like all of ThunderClan in New Prophecy and did cuteness with CrowxLeaf <3

He was a tiny kit when that happened and it was very traumatizing, GOSH! D:<
Y'know the Brambleclaw-ish thing I'd actually love to do? Take a trip to the sun-drown place

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Aww that sounds fun ;w; I only ever drew the characters a bunch and wrote terrible fanfiction, rip

BUT YOU'D HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY THERE LIKE HE DID
AND AVOID ALL THOSE TERRIFYING THINGS LIKE COWS
AND SHEEP
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu May 11, 2017 12:35 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:I wish I were that young when I knew about the series, awww. It would've been so cute to grow up with it! I did still act things from it out using Littlest Pet Shop cats with my sisters thoughhh EBONY, WILLOW, remember that? :D Kehe we had enough for like all of ThunderClan in New Prophecy and did cuteness with CrowxLeaf <3

He was a tiny kit when that happened and it was very traumatizing, GOSH! D:<
Y'know the Brambleclaw-ish thing I'd actually love to do? Take a trip to the sun-drown place

I rememberrrr :D that was before I even read the books. But then we kinda randomly stopped and never continued...
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39997

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 13, 2017 7:56 am

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:Ah I see, that's really cool! :D Way to go!
Hey do you remember your anniversary of starting the series? Mine's sometime in late June and I've been thinking I should celebrate and do something Brambleclaw-ish, since he was my first favorite character! :3
Mine was the day before I joined the club, which was somewhere around October 11th or 12th of 2012. I haven't managed to find my joining form, but there's always this.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 13, 2017 8:04 am

I loved it and would say let's find the pets and start up againnn but honestly we're probly way too old to have the patience, imagination, or desire to get too far xD Sad

kehehe always hearts to Jeweleye though
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 13, 2017 8:08 am

It's so hard to find stuff in the old club, there are like 30 pages of posts a day xD
Jeweleye is a quality name honestly I hate the name Jewelsky I deserve a refund /THIS IS A JOKE
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat May 13, 2017 8:38 am

I wanted to be Sparklingfrost if I remember correctly. Eyeroll
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next