Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 13 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Lotusbreeze Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 pm

SALTPAW! SALTPAW!

Congrats on becoming an apprentice! :D
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39355

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 13 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Saltshine Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you :D

Saltshine
Warrior

Herbs : 1
Fresh-kill : 12516

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:06 pm

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON 8D

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 13 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 pm

SALTPAW! SALTPAW!
TORNADOSTORM! TORNADOSTORM!

Congrats to both of you!! <3

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Saltpaw! Saltpaw! Saltpaw!
Tornadostorm! Tornadostorm!

Congratulations, guys; you'll do so well together! A great new kit and a great mom friend <3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 pm

SALTPAW! SALTPAW!

Congratulations, guys!
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13114

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 pm

SALTPAW!! SALTPAW!!

Congrats on becoming an apprentice! I know Tornadostorm will be the most amazing mentor for you! :D
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40102

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Mistystar wrote:Saltkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Saltpaw. Your mentor will be Tornadostorm. I hope Tornadostorm will pass down all she knows on to you.

Saltpaw! Saltpaw!

SALTPAW!! SALTPAW!!
Congrats guys!! :D You're going to do so well as apprentice and mentor, I'm super happy for both of you <3
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Congratulations Saltpaw! You have a great mentor in Tornadostorm and you two are going to be great together!
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:14 pm

We need a topic, any ideas?

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 13 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Saltpaw! Saltpaw!
Eeeep, congratulations, both of you! You're going to be such a great apprentice, Salty! And Tornadostorm will do a marvelous job as your mentor! Have fun as a team, you two! <3

Tornadostorm wrote:We need a topic, any ideas?
How about your favorite journey(s) that the Clans or a group of the cats went on? Hehe there were so many
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 am

Nice topic :o IIII've gotta say the first trip to the sun-drown-place! but maybe that's just cause I read it recently xD I really liked how they all got visions and illusions of the salt water on the way there, and I just liked the characters who were in that one. Eyeroll and their interactions
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:29 am

I agree with Glimmer; I think I remember really enjoying that part, too. :3 (Though it's been years since I read it, so I probably forget a lot of details. ;xD) It was interesting to hear about their interactions along the way, and the bonds they eventually formed~

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Yeah! I really liked that, and the journey to deal with the beavers. That felt super intense for some reason.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxkit Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Club Name (___kit): Waxkit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I'm not actively reading the series, but I recently read Crookedstar's Promise.
Favorite character(s): Tallstar is my absolute favorite!
Favorite Clan: Windclan, without a doubt. I spent about a year or two roleplaying as a Windclanner on a different site. It's my heart clan, it's where I always gravitate towards.
Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan): Cloudclan sounds cool!
Other (optional): I am an artist!!

Waxkit
Kit

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Welcome Waxkit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of Cloudclan. And I'm an artist as well :D

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 pm

this site needs more lightningclaners D:

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22156

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Waxkit wrote:Club Name (___kit): Waxkit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I'm not actively reading the series, but I recently read Crookedstar's Promise.
Favorite Clan: Windclan, without a doubt. I spent about a year or two roleplaying as a Windclanner on a different site. It's my heart clan, it's where I always gravitate towards.
Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan): Cloudclan sounds cool!

Welcome :D I'm Lotuspaw, the CloudClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, nice to meet you! :3 And nice, I'm an artist as well!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Welcome, Waxkit! I'm Roseblossom of CloudClan, and i guess i do art sometimes heh

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Heyo! I'm Jewelsky, a proud warrior of LightningClan! (apparently it's important to mention that you do art so yeah I'm a normie and I draw trash sometimes)
Twilight wrote:this site needs more lightningclaners D:
it does ;-;

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edgy artist)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Hey Waxkit!! I'm Glimmerwing, deputy of LightningClan.
and dude, I am one whole art toooooo
we have lots of artists here
you should post your stuff sometime so we can seeeeee :O
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Hiii! And welcome Waxkit, nice to meet you!! I'm Cometstar, LightningClan's leader (:

Ooh guys I forgot to mention that in Pinestar's novella an older warrior Nettlebreeze was telling stories about Mapleshade! He was an apprentice in those days and I thought it was really coooool, only you'd think now ThunderClan would still remember more about her whole ordeal if it was only that long ago and she shouldn't have been that faded hmm
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm

TOPIC TIME
So I was watching the eclipse (on tv, rip) and I randomly thought, "what if the book Eclipse takes place now?"
'Cause like no official timeframe was given so it could be possible

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Roseblossom wrote:TOPIC TIME
So I was watching the eclipse (on tv, rip) and I randomly thought, "what if the book Eclipse takes place now?"
'Cause like no official timeframe was given so it could be possible

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING O-O XD
And same, I'm just watching a livestream on YouTube :P
But yeah, there is no timeframe or anything, so it could be possible :o
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:42 pm

topic time!
what was everyone's favourite super edition? mine would have to be crookedstar's promise, i think i've read that book 10+ times, no joke xDD
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next