Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 27 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Meadowpaw Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:20 pm

@Goldy I agree!! I love Tallstar's Revenge, it's so unique and all the side characters seem very well developed and it's just really interesting!
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14084

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 27 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Goldy Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am

Forbidden relationships do have a pure motive, love, right? They're still betraying their Clan but it's not like that's their intent, so it's not really comparable to Talltail wanting to kill another cat. I kinda agree that his revenge plan was a little annoying, since it didn't seem well planned at all and it was pretty clear to readers that he wasn't going to go through with it, but I loved the journey anyway. Another thing I liked was how it showed Tallstar's struggle to accept Palebird moving on with Woolytail and starting a new family, because we basically never see complicated feelings like that in Warriors. I just love all of the characters that were introduced and Tallstar is my fav character
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 18956

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 am

I wouldn't agree that love for someone you should never be with, and acting on those feelings, is pure, but that's my opinion

But yeah that's cool :D and I did like the journey the
Spoiler:
was freaky. And I liked Jake and Tall's relationship. Especially knowing that Jake
Spoiler:
At the end I kinda wished Jake had joined WindClan, but I get why he didn't.
Spoiler:

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 27 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33179

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm

I personally didn't like tallstar's revenge because I felt Tallstar was more or less
Spoiler:
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14103

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Spoiler:
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:27 am

Yes I guess in that light it was a good book but I still feel he should’ve left sparrow alone the clan was
Spoiler:
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Yeah, I agree Mistpaw. Tallpaw wasn't acting very mature...

I feel like Hawkwing's Journey also had the unique concept, and unique relationships, (as well as unique perspective, sense when do we read the perspective of a DEPUTY?) without some of the flaws of Tallstar's revenge.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 27 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 pm

I think the unique point of view was a good idea most of the SEs are about leaders
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

I liked Hawkwing’s Journey but I found the plot disappointing since it didn’t really go anywhere, at the end they hadn’t even finished the journey and I get why they did that with the main series considered but it was still pretty unsatisfying. All of the conflicts like finding the clans and finding Pebblestream and the cats who were captured were left unresolved
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:53 pm

which generation of kits would you like to see represented in the next arc? btw this could be the kits of any current mates of just for fun: ships *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 27 4248248667 Razz
so far we've seen
Spoiler:
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Kate Carey has confirmed the name of the seventh arc on her blog it's called the broken code
link to the page http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Broken_Code,_Book_1
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:10 pm

yall i love this series as much as the next person..... but 7 arcs
its time to stop

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22151

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:33 pm

I agree that it's getting really unnecessary but there's always part of me that doesn't want it to end since I still enjoy reading the books haha
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Yeah, it’s allot. But I’d worry the series ending would be a blow to the club that it couldn’t survive. Until the movie comes out to bolster the club, i hope they keep writing >.<; but after this series they should probably focus on seekers and survivors for a while.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:13 am

Hold up is Seekers still going on? I used to love that series and I read it in like 4th-6th grade and eventually stopped following it but I assumed it ended not long after?
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 am

Not sure. I just started the series recently myself. But there seems to be a decent amount of books :)
I’m not sure about Survivors though.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

I looked it up, and it seems that Seekers has stopped, Survivors seems to still be going on, and then there's also Bravelands, the newest one. I believe Warriors is still going on since it's the most popular, lol.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39350

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:15 pm

I somehow hope this series goes on for a long time yet but I know it infeasible
I hope if the series ends the club is still here
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Lotuspaw wrote:I looked it up, and it seems that Seekers has stopped, Survivors seems to still be going on, and then there's also Bravelands, the newest one. I believe Warriors is still going on since it's the most popular, lol.

lmaoooo of course survivors is the branch still going on
wolves are a very popular fursona after all >:3c

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22151

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

I’m excited! I love Survivors! Nearly as much as Warriors. I’ve got “Storm of Dogs” on hold. XD as for Seekers, I’m not surprised it died. It’s kinda dragging for me.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm

I've only ever read Warriors but I've always wondered whether or not Survivors and Seekers were any good! Bravelands looks kinda interesting but I'm not sure. And in my opinion, I think it's cool Warriors is still going on. Endings are sad haha
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14084

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:51 pm

I really liked Seekers as a kid, I started that series before Warriors when I was 9 haha. I haven't reread it in years probably since middle school but I'd love to read it sometime, but I don't have the books bc I got them from my library instead of buying them. I remember the weird animal terms for things (like thunderpath, twoleg, etc in Warriors) really confused me, Seekers used no-furs for humans and firesticks for guns and something else for roads and I imagined all these weird monsterous things for all of them even though it should have been really obvious to figure out based on the context haha. At least it prepared me for Warriors and I could figure out what a thunderpath was
I haven't read more than the previews in Warriors books for Survivors and Bravelands but neither of them really interested me at all tbh, and the premise for Bravelands seemed kinda weird
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 pm

what do you guys want to see happen in the seventh arc?
I would personally like to see a dual skyclan - thunderclan point of view, I would also like to see a continuation of the current timeline and not DotC
I personally would like to see mistystar retire as leader or die and reedwhisker succeed her but lose one his lives due to old age shortly after. I would also like squirrelflight retire from her deputy position and be succeeded by either Lionblaze or Ivypool.For ships i would like to Stormcloud and Honeyfur to get mates and Finlaep and Twigbranch to have kits
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Maan, I'm not sure. I want to see SkyClan settle into their home, and the clans fully accept them again. I'm not sure what else because I haven't read Darkest Night yet. (Although I'm kinda about to read it right now.)

I might add more after I'm done with it

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 am

Hi everyone!! I was just going to ask everyone's permission for something ; I was planning to make a warriors fan fiction based on the fursonas from our club here and some of the older clubs from WI : I was just planning to get you guys's permission and the permission of the leaders which I will PM the question to
just let me know if you would prefer me to leave you out of it
- thanks
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next