Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰ Empty ✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:37 am

✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰ Image10

"There are many worlds, but they share the same sky —

one sky, one destiny."

Here's an idea for a Kingdom Hearts roleplay that Willow and I had, ahh <3 If there does so happen to be anyone else familiar with the series who wants to join in, you're welcome to!

This will be taking place after Dream Drop Distance. All worlds visited by the main characters in that and previous games are accessible - because in this rp, they were all turned into sleeping worlds. The characters' memories from before now are intact, except for any knowledge that their worlds are asleep or the reason for it. Everyone, even characters who are supposed to be gone, are brought back, trapped in this lifelike dream.
Organization XIII and the other villains are present, causing trouble as they please, spawning dream eaters disguised to look like normal heartless and nobodies, and trying to throw the wielders off track.  
The only way to restore their worlds' existences and continue their flow of time will be to discover that the keyholes have been unsealed, find them, and lock them.

Here's the form! If there are some minor characters that we'll only be briefly using, it won't be necessary to fill it out for them.

Form -
Character Name:
Home World:
Other:
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17746

Back to top Go down

✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰ Empty Re: ✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 am

- Claimed Character List -

Sora (Comet)
Riku (Wills)
Kairi (Comet)
Aqua (Comet)
Terra (Wills)
Ventus (Wills)
Vanitas (Wills)
Leon (Comet)
Hayner (Wills)
Pence (Comet)
Olette (Ebony)
Seifer (Comet)
Rai (Wills)
Roxas (Comet)
Naminé (Ebony)
Lea (Comet)  
Xigbar (Comet)
Saïx/Isa (Ebony)
Zexion (Wills)
Demyx (Wills)
Luxord (Wills)
Xion (Comet)
Peter Pan (Wills)

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:15 am; edited 4 times in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰ Empty Re: ✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:07 am

This was a great idea! I bet we'll have plenty of fun with this! :D

Form -
Character Name: Riku
Home World: Destiny Islands
Weapon: Keyblade: Way to the Dawn
Other: He is a Keyblade master that has the power of light and darkness, and is always ready to sacrifice himself to protect his friends. He can be very competitive with his close friend, Sora, the one who saved many worlds in the past. He has a determined spirit, never letting anything stand in the way of his goal.

Form -
Character Name: Ventus
Home World: Land of Departure
Weapon: Keyblade: Wayward Wind
Other: Ventus' heart was severely damaged by the creation of the pure being of darkness in his heart, Vanitas, who was created by Xehanort releasing the darkness from his heart. Even though his heart was wounded in forging the x-blade, he remains conscious in the sleeping worlds. Could it be that Sora's light is powering Ventus' sleeping heart, urging him to keep moving forward?

Form -
Character Name: Terra
Home World: Land of Departure
Weapon: Keyblade: Earthshaker
Other: Terra, along with his best friends Ventus and Aqua, is a Keyblade apprentice, and it is his dream to reach the rank of Master. After his great battle with Xehanort, his heart didn't succeed. Unsure of how he returned to his original world alive, he searches for an answer, harboring a hatred for the one who stole his identity.

--------------------

Form -
Character Name: Zexion/Ienzo
Home World: Castle Oblivion/Radiant Garden
Weapon: Lexicon: Book of Retribution
Other: He is the Nobody of Ienzo and is Rank VI in Organization XIII. He weaves illusions to fight for him, rarely depending on his normal abilities. Zexion didn't follow orders properly, but never really broke any rules, still resulting in him getting eliminated. Since nobodies don't have hearts, it's physically impossible for him to remain in any worlds, leading him to question why he still breaths.

Form -
Character Name: Demyx
Home World: Castle Oblivion
Weapon: Sitar: Arpeggio
Other: He is Rank IX in Organization XIII. He controls water, and uses his weapon, the Sitar, as a musical instrument to make water fight for him in battle known as Dancer Nobodies. He greatly dislikes fighting and doesn't put much effort into his work of extracting hearts, making him easily disliked by the majority of his peers.

(Can't wait to start this RP!! ^o^ Also, just thought I'd separate villains from normal people.)

Last edited by Willowrose on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40092

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 am

Character Name: Sora
Home World: Destiny Islands
Weapon: Currently using Oathkeeper keyblade
Other: Our hero with the strongest heart ever, the most precious sweet pure boy

Character Name: Kairi
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Destiny's Embrace keyblade, though she hasn't mastered using it
Other: Will this princess of heart KISS SORA ALREADY??!

Character Name: Lea/Axel
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: The Eternal Flames chakrams
Other: No longer a nobody, and training to be a keyblade master! Got it memorized? :3 He can sometimes summon his fiery keyblade

Character Name: Leon (Squall Leonhart)
Home World: Traverse Town, Radiant Garden
Weapon: Gunblade
Other: Was the leader of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commitee and has helped Sora a lot. His true home world was the Final Fantasy VIII world, which got destroyed

Character Name: Roxas
Home World: I'd say... The World That Never Was
Weapon: Two Become One keyblade
Other: Sora's nobody, and former number XIII. "You make a good other." <3

Character Name: Aqua
Home World: The Land of Departure
Weapon: Stormfall keyblade
Other: She did everything she could to try to save Terra and Ven, and (though she didn't age) has spent 10 years wandering in the darkness...

Character Name: Xion
Home World: Castle Oblivion  
Weapon: Oblivion keyblade
Other: Replica of Sora and formerly of the Organization, number XIV. Goshhh she deserves not to be forgotten anymore ;-;
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonypaw Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:58 am

Character Name: Naminè
Home World: Twilight Town
Weapon: she carries art supplies
Other: As Kairi's nobody, she has power over Sora's memories and aided in his awakening. She loves to sketch, and is very calm and collected.

Character Name: Olette
Home World: Twilight Town
Weapon: she has been known to knit
Other: She is best friends with Hayner and Pence and was a best friend of Roxas in the artificial Twilght Town. She is an optimistic and down-to-earth girl.

Character Name: Saix/Isa
Home World: The World That Never Was
Weapon: a massive blade known as Claymore
Other: He is Organization XIII's number VII. He is bossy and stubborn, and doesn't tolerate slackers. In his original life as Isa, he was friends with Axel/Lea in their home world of Raidiant Garden.

I will also be popping in as the Disney princesses from time to time :)
Ebonypaw
Ebonypaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 23
Fresh-kill : 22336

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:11 am

Sora slowly opened his eyes. In the haze, at first he could make out nothing except for Kairi's face. She was standing over him, looking down at him. "...Whoa!" he exclaimed. Kairi started laughing as Sora sat up. "Gimme a break, Kairi," he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Our Sora, a lazy bum as always," Kairi teased. "I knew I'd find you sleeping here. Wait." She glanced around what appeared to be one of Leon's guest rooms in Radiant Garden. "How did we... get here again? This feels strange, like it makes perfect sense that we're here, but also really doesn't..." I only woke up shortly ago too, and still knew just where to find him.

Sora gazed around the room, then back at Kairi, thoroughly confused as well. He tried to get his head straight with what he remembered. "We were just... training for our Mark of Mastery, right? I don't remember deciding to visit Leon. But it doesn't seem like there's any trouble right now at least." He got up and stretched, looking back at Kairi with one of his bright smiles. "I say we go look for Riku!"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 am

Riku opened his eyes. Groggily looking around he realised, he was in Radiant Garden! When did I get here...? He thought to himself, deeply confused. Barely giving himself time to think, he remembered that he was helping Kairi train, but where was she?
Kairi... I was supposed to be... ... "Protecting her!!" he shouted, immediately charging out of what looked to be a guest room.

He cared for Kairi, you could even say he had feelings for her. If harm were ever to come to her, he'd blame himself.

Riku continued on through the hall of guest rooms, swiftly checking each and every one of them. He started to get worried, what if the Organization captured her again?

All was fine. The keyblade master opened yet another door, and there she was! "Kairi! Are you alright? Nothing happened to you?" He said, trying to sound as manly and 'not worried' as possible. But just then, Riku looked down and realised he didn't have a shirt on... O.O
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:09 am

The door burst open, and Sora was instantly at ease when he saw who it was. Kairi was relieved as well, but blushing like mad! Sora rushed over to his best friend. "Riku! We were just about to look for you, I'm so glad you're here! Seems like you only just woke up too, eh?" he laughed, gently nudging Kairi, who was smiling but wouldn't look up. After a moment of scanning around, Sora noticed some spare clothes hanging in the nearby closet. "Here, Riku!" he said with a laugh. He took a white t-shirt with a Moogle printed on it off of a hanger, balled it in his hands, and tossed it to Riku.

"So, you rushed in here worried about... me?" Kairi asked Riku, trying not to sound awkward. "That's sweet. I'm definitely fine, especially that we're all together again now. Not that Sora or I have any idea why we're here exactly. I don't know how to feel about this."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 am

Riku gathered every inch of manliness he had not to blush or stutter. Straying from the awkwardness the friends had just witnessed, he cleared his throat, "Hmm," he turned his head to Sora. "You said that I 'just woke up too'. Did we all just wake up in Radiant Garden? If so, something must be going on." As Riku spoke, he put on the shirt Sora gave him. He questioned the style, but it was better than nothing.

Riku gave their current situation some thought. What DID happen? How did they get here? And why does he have a strange feeling that he's forgetting something?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:01 am

Sora nodded as Riku spoke. He was squinting, deep in thought.
"Well, don't hurt yourself thinking too hard, Sora!" Kairi muttered jokingly.
"Cut it out!" Sora said defensively, but with a laugh. "We must've gotten teleported or summoned here... Or something? In any case, I think the natural thing to do would be to ask Leon. I hope that he even knows we're here. He's probably in his research room in the castle, let's go!" Sora grabbed the hand of each of his friends and pulled them outside a ways before letting go. As if in response to their approach, a group of half a dozen heartless suddenly appeared in the street in front of them. Sora quickly summoned his keyblade, which materialized in his right hand.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 am

Riku summoned his keyblade, he was about to slay one of the newly appeared heartless, but thought of a better idea. "Hey, Kairi," he called whilst looking over his shoulder, "Why not use this opportunity to get some fighting practice in?" Riku slowly backed away to give Kairi some space.

He darted his head back and forth. Something was up. With everything that had happened, he wouldn't be surprised. Riku then looked to Sora. "Sora, keep your eyes peeled. Something doesn't feel right."
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:47 am

"Right!" Kairi replied, grinning determinedly. She summoned her keyblade as well, then dashed in at one of the heartless, striking it. Her hit destroyed it, but mysteriously, when it disappeared no heart had been extracted from it. Usually the leftover heart could be seen floating up after a heartless was defeated, right? She thought she could be mistaken, since she was pretty new as a wielder. She was too shy to mention it right now.

Sora sprung beside Riku, alert. He could feel the same unease as him. "Did you see something?"

Kairi continued slaying heartless until she came upon the biggest one, a Morning Star. Yikes... She decided to take a minute to sneak up behind it, then unleash a flurry of quick strikes, which still didn't take it out. "This thing must have a lot of hp!" she called out breathlessly.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:05 am

"Don't worry Kairi, just keep on attacking and if anything happens, Sora and I have got your back!" Riku called out to her, giving her a reassuring smile.

Riku turned his attention back to Sora, "It's what I DON'T see that bothers me. I sense the presence of a user of darkness, which would have to be an Organization XIII member, but I thought they didn't have any need to mess around with us anymore," he responded.

Suddenly, a portal of darkness appeared, with a dark hooded figure stepping out. Riku held up his keyblade in response, with a look of aggression in his eyes.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:43 am

Kairi shot a quick glance back at Riku, grateful. "Y-yeah! I've got this!" She wished to impress Riku and Sora, and prove how capable she was. She began attacking the Morning Star with harder and faster hits of her keyblade. She aggravated and weakened it greatly until finally, it rolled over and exploded. Kairi took cover, then noticed a dropped item in the place the heartless had been. She quickly picked it up—a rare Mythril Crystal—and zipped into the pouch on her dress. Checking that the area had been cleared of heartless now, Kairi backed up and stood beside her friends.

As the figure emerged from his dark corridor, Sora instinctively stepped protectively in front of Kairi. He, too, pointed his keyblade out apprehensively. "You—?! But how?" he shouted.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

Riku wanted to congratulate Kairi, but he was too concerned. How and why was a member of the Organization here? "Show us who you are!" He demanded, "You made a mistake coming here, you'll have to take on all three of us!"
"T-take it easy!" The cloaked figure yelled nervously, pulling down his hood, revealing him to be Demyx.
"Demyx! Man, and I was hoping for an actual challenge," Riku smirked. "Dark Aur--"
"W-wait!" The annoying blond interrupted. "I didn't come here to fight you guys, I swear!"
Riku jolted back, "Really? But why should we believe you?!"
"I'll explain everything, just put your weapons down... please?"
Riku looked to Sora, and nodded. Showing him that it was his choice.

Riku wasn't sure if he could trust Demyx or not. After all, he fought with Sora before a year back, but Riku was told that Sora defeated him. Which brought more and more confusion to the Keyblade master. He didn't know what to think of him just appearing out of nowhere.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 am

Sora narrowed his eyes, then scoffed. "Is this guy for real?" he muttered, half to himself. He returned Riku's look, and after some thought, reluctantly lowered his keyblade. "Y'know what, we really could use a lot of explanations, after all. You'd better not try anything, and if you do—" he gritted his teeth and gave a menacing look.
Kairi chimed in from behind Sora, "How are you here, anyway? I'm pretty sure you're one of the guys Sora told us he put an end to."
"Right, that definitely happened," Sora confirmed, sounding puzzled. "Maybe he's back and not a nobody anymore, like Axe-I mean, Lea? Is that it? Start talking!"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 pm

"To be perfectly honest with you guys I have no idea how I got back. I don't remember who I was in my past life either. All I know is that I woke up back in Castle Oblivion, but I knew that I faded into darkness," Demyx hoped that the three had believed him. He really was telling the truth. "But I reminded myself that Xemnas isn't trustworthy, he had his own intentions. After a little investigating, I found out that Xemnas knew how weak I was. He knew that I probably wouldn't last long against a keyblade wielder as strong as you," he continued. "He let me fade... He wasn't the family he promised me he was. The Organization was made only to control those who don't know anything other than obedience." Demyx let out a sigh, "Everything I knew... was a lie. I know you can probably never forgive me for my past actions, but I want you to know that I'm deeply sorry. For everything." He put his back up against a nearby wall, he didn't know where else to go now.

Riku was shocked, it actually sounded like Demyx was being serious. He began to understand how he felt. He lost his heart, his memory, and the only 'family' he ever knew.
Wow, I actually feel bad for him. Riku thought to himself.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

"Wow... it seems like you've been through a lot, Demyx," Sora put together slowly. "I really can't be sure on how well we can trust you yet, but it does appear like you want a chance. I don't know, but you really don't want anything to do with Xemnas anymore? And those heartless that we just fought, you didn't spawn them, did you?"

Sora's really feeling sorry for him... Kairi looked at Riku. So are we, she realized.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Demyx beamed with happiness, they believe him! "Aw, heck no! I swear on my hear-- uh, life that I don't want anything to do with Xemnas or the Organization," he spoke. Obviously he'd have to work hard to patch things up with them, but he was glowing with renewed hope.

"Hey, uh, it isn't much, but I saw this Twilight Crystal lying around. I don't have any use for it, but you guys might. Here," He smiled, handing Sora the rare crystal. Perhaps it would prove useful later in his journey? "Just think of it as a small gift from me. I really hope I can make it up to all of you," Demyx remembered the question Sora had asked him earlier, "Also, no, I didn't spawn those heartless back there. Guess I was lucky enough to appear right before they spawned. Anyway, you guys seemed like you were in a hurry. Were you gonna go visit someone or something? Cuz if so I can totally just relax here for a while and you can be on your way," he finally finished. Does he ever stop talking?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 pm

"Well that's definitely good to hear," Kairi said, actually unable to keep from smiling. Who would've thought Demyx could come off as this pleasant of a guy? Was it too soon to say, would she regret thinking, that maybe they could be friends?

Sora took the crystal from Demyx and blinked up at him happily. "Thanks. I'll actually be needing to collect quite a few of these. And I... I believe you. I'm sure we're off to a good start with you. And yeah, we do have to go see someone, so we'd better get going." He was about to turn to leave when he had a thought. "Actually, there may be a way you could help us out again. Could you—" he hesitated, wondering whether it sounded like a good idea. "Um, could you maybe make us a shortcut to the research room in the castle of this world with one of your dark portals?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Riku didn't like the sound of this. This way Demyx could easily transport them all to Castle Oblivion, resulting in the trio getting captured all at once. But if Sora trusted him, there was no reason he couldn't either.

"Oh, sure thing! Making another portal won't be a problem at all," Demyx grinned. He held out his arm and focused his dark energy within his palm. In seconds, a dark portal was made. "Hey, uh, before you go, could I get your guys' phone numbers, so we can keep in touch?"
Riku glanced at Sora and Kairi, then looked back at Demyx, "Oh, we don't have phones. We never really got the chance to buy any so."
Demyx gave them a discouraged look, "Aw, that stinks. Well, when you do get phones, you should have my number!" Demyx quickly made a blank paper and black glitter pen using dark magic. He then wrote his number and a little message to go with it that said, "Here's my number honeys! <3 Demyx" The look on Riku's face when he read the note was priceless!

Demyx waved goodbye to them as Riku reluctantly stepped through the portal. All he could do was trust that Demyx didn't betray them already.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Sora burst out laughing when he saw the note, and especially after Riku's reaction, found it hard to stop. When his laughter finally died down, he quietly pointed out, "Getting phones really isn't a bad idea though, y'know." He was then about to follow Riku into the portal, when he noticed Kairi was hanging back. "Kairi? What's wrong?" His gaze softened with concern.
"Oh, it's just..." Kairi looked away, a little embarrassed. She sighed. "The experiences with these portals I've had haven't been good ones." She recounted being pulled through them when she was kidnapped by the Organization, and the time she had gone through one and it closed behind her, leaving Sora and Riku apart from her. "I should be over it by now though, I know there's no reason to be scared."
"Hey." Sora took Kairi by the hand and looked her in the eyes. "Together." He gave her a gentle smile, and then led them through the rift. The very next moment, they were standing beside Riku, right outside of Leon's research room, as planned. Soon, the portal disappeared. "Let's hope Leon didn't see that. I don't want to have to explain our new buddy to him just yet," Sora whispered to Riku. He cleared his throat, stepping into the room. "LEON! Hey Leon, it's us!"

A handsome leather-clad man turned around and stood up from his computer seat. He looked at them and nodded, pleased to see them, but serious. "Sora. Riku. Kairi. I've been hoping you'd come. I don't have much to say that'll help you, but it's important that you get to Twilight Town right away. You'll see."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Demyx had kept his promise. Riku was more than grateful, but he couldn't fully trust blondie quite yet.

"Wait," Riku began, "We just get here and all you tell us is that we have to head to Twilight Town? I'm sorry, but we need a few more details than just, 'you'll see'." He tried controlling his mild temper as he spoke, "Why are you being so mysterious all of a sudden?"
He didn't even welcome us. Riku thought with a frown.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Leon sighed. "I know," he said apologetically, "I don't mean to seem like I'm withholding information or rushing you. It's good to see you all. But there's really not much I can tell you right now, not until I know more. What I can say is that you won't regret a trip to Twilight Town right away. If I'm right, there could be someone there now who you'd want to meet with."

Sora's heart was racing now. He shouldn't think about it too much and get unlikely hopes up. Whatever became of this, what Leon said had definitely made him anxious leave. "The gummi ship is still here in Cid's garage, right?!"
"Whoa, Sora—?" Kairi barely got a chance to speak.
"Yes, it's ready for you to leave," Leon answered.
Sora gave Riku a pleading look. "Riku can we just go?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Riku regretted his behavior toward Leon just a few moments before, he really needs to act more mature. Especially around his two younger friends who he should be setting a good example for. He simply tried to forget about it, turning his attention back to an eager Sora.

Riku laughed, "Of course we can go if you're that excited. Why don't you two go up ahead and see how the gummi ship's doing?" Riku suggested. Giving Sora and Kairi a chance to go ahead he decided to ask Leon a question, "Do you know where I can buy a phone?" He ended up using an accidental gruff voice that nearly made himself laugh. "I just thought I'd surprise those two with some brand-new phones," Riku cleared his throat, "Do you think they sell any in Twilight Town?"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next