Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 5 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:57 pm

((Wowwww it looks so great now xD))

((I'm gonna try to make a new character who I have never actually RPed with (I've self-RPed with him and other characters within his universe but that's it) and he is a very deep and complex character and I am not 100% sure what exactly to do with him so just bear with me here))

((WC name: Jewelsky
Character's name: Strange Dark Len (He goes by Dark, though. He used to go by Len, but he no longer associates himself with the name, and though he won't rage at anyone for calling him Len, it kind of bothers him… a lot.)
Description:
Click for strange, dark amazingness:
Other: Most likely INTP. Has a VERY complex and confusing personality. He's not really on anyone's "side" other than his own—he can't even be sure that he is on his own side, after all. He's from the Benzene Series, a series of abstract Vocaloid songs by Owata-P, and his design is by Agatha.))

((Also, I am now using double-parentheses instead of brackets, because brackets mess with BBcode, I can't type a left curly bracket for some reason, and using just one set of parentheses could get confusing.))

((Click here for my first character form, in which I added the characters Dipper, Geno, and Jewelsky.))

((If any of the links at all in this are dysfunctional, PLEASE inform me as soon as possible so I can fix it. I loathe mistakes.))

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sun May 08, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : MBTI types, links, and organization again. Whoo.)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 5 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:09 pm

{Accepted! I'll put him on the first page. he sounds amazing}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34226

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Flint tried to scream when he was grabbed, but he was stuffed into the cage too quickly. He looked around terrified at his captor. "D...Daisy?? I... I've heard of you.. But I thought you were nice..." He moved and pressed himself against the edge of the cage opposite of Daisy, still very much frightened of her "Where's my dad..?" he looked at his house, which was nearby. Apparently neither of his parents had heard his attempt at a scream earlier... He called out "HELP! HELP ME!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:58 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Flint tried to scream when he was grabbed, but he was stuffed into the cage too quickly. He looked around terrified at his captor. "D...Daisy?? I... I've heard of you.. But I thought you were nice..." He moved and pressed himself against the edge of the cage opposite of Daisy, still very much frightened of her "Where's my dad..?" he looked at his house, which was nearby. Apparently neither of his parents had heard his attempt at a scream earlier... He called out "HELP! HELP ME!"

Dark Daisy heard the cat screaming for help, so she hurried up. She ran back to the portal made by Geno, jumped in, and once she was back at the wall, pressed the Seaside Town button once more. Once she was in Seaside Town, she dropped Flint in the inn and ran off back to her castle before anyone saw her.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:03 pm

((Yessss sankyuu Glimmerbabe~ He is the most complexly amazing 14-year-old who ever lived))
((May as well start with him. Just in case it's needed, the button that takes you to his universe is simply labeled as **********. That's ten big fancy asterisks. xD He's from a weird universe, need I really say more))

Dark opened his eyes, once crystal blue, but now stained a deep hue of green, tainted by envy, pride, and an uncountable number of other sins. He found himself curled up, absolutely alone, in a long, narrow room that seemed to have no end. Its blindingly white walls were completely covered in buttons with labels, none of which were familiar to him. Abruptly, he pushed himself up to a standing position, glancing around the obscure room.
He paused for a moment to read a couple of the unrecognizable names. The Overthere, Lucifenia, Lavender Town… what were these places? What would happen if he pressed a button? Would he go there? Where had he even come from?
He shook his head. "Don't be an idiot, Dark," he murmured softly to himself. "Enough questions. This is probably another one of your stupid dreams, an—WOAH!" Something had suddenly tripped him out of nowhere, and he had whacked one of the buttons on the wall with his hand in panic. Flustered, he glanced down. There was nothing by his feet. He'd tripped over his own feet… how clumsy could he get…?
Then, he came to the sudden realization that something would probably happen as a direct result of him accidentally pressing the button. Bracing himself, he managed to read the label—"Seaside Town"—before he disappeared into another universe.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:06 pm

(Anthropomorphic means humanoid xDD He stands and moves like a regular human)

Flint (assuming he's out of his cage) stumbled forward after being dumped out. He looked around him wide-eyed.  
"Where am I?"  He walked almost instinctively  into the inn to look for anyone who could help him out. "Hello?" He said softly. Taking an oddly serious air, due to his situation.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

In Seaside, a quiet, pathetic British voice spoke out, quivering.
"Hello...? Is anyone there...? Have you come back for me.......?"

WC name: Stealthy (Stealthvixen)
Character's name: The Narrator
Description: A disembodied British voice who once narrated and controlled the world of a man named Stanley.
Other: Now he has no control over his environment. That power has been stolen from him by Dark Daisy. Now he's alone. But not for long....
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:29 pm

{Welcome Stealth! :D So should the group find Flint now? And Dark finds The Narrator?}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:29 pm

((YEAH LET'S DO THIS MAN))

Failing to convince himself that he was only imagining the landscape before him, Dark's pupils dilated in wonder. A small town, smelling strongly of the ocean, stood in front of him, home to several shops and houses. Is this Seaside Town? This is so weird… How exactly did I even get here? He took a few shaky steps forward, which caused him to realize that his entire body was trembling. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to clear his anxious mind, he stepped into the center of the sunny, cheerful town, quickly noticing a group of two cats and some… weird doll thing…? there. Immediately, his mind began to form assumptions on them. They look pretty selfish and prideful—Shut up! It's not like you're any different. He squeezed his eyes shut, clenching his fists and just barely shaking his head. I may as well ask them where I am… or something… He stepped forward, heading over to do so, when he heard the words of the formless voice.
He rushed back to where he had originally stood upon his arrival in the little seaside village. "Who is that?" he called out, hoping dearly and emptily that the voice was that of someone he knew. "Do you know where I am?" Without realizing it, his voice cracked, and his vision grew watery and distorted. "Can you help me?" Now isn't the time to cry! He pressed the thought violently through his mind, forcing the potential tears back.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:37 pm

"Oh! Helloooo, player!" The voice responded, sounding a little braver. "Excellent! Although, you talk. Interesting. That's new. Alright, I don't know where we are. If I did, I'd tell you. I'd tell you what to do and you'd be just fine. But I didn't make this place! D-do you know anything? What do you know about this story?" The sound of anxious rustling of papers could be heard.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:41 pm

"S–story?" Dark questioned, stuck in a major state of confusion. This guy must be delusional—oh, you're one to talk, aren't you! Just stop it! "Well… I can't say I really know anything anymore… I woke up in this weird white room with a ton of buttons… and I pressed one—on accident… and, well, now I'm here, I guess… I'm not even really sure where 'here' is, to be honest… but I think this place is called Seaside Town? Something like that…"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:45 pm

"Buttons?" The voice pondered. "What a relief. You like buttons, too.

Now, ordinarily, I would be perfectly happy to guide you around this world to the end of the story. But because of the state of confusion I'm in, I'm afraid I can't afford to hold anything back from you. I only hope you can comprehend. I was in the middle of a story, but suddenly I lost control. The simulation collapsed, and I arrived here. And Stanley is nowhere in sight! You're the first person I've seen since losing track of him, so for the time being, I'm going to have to make you my Stanley. Does that sound acceptable to you?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Flint wandered around the inn, feeling more and more nervous as he didn't seem to see or hear anyone. "Hello?!" he called. Eventually he wandered out of the inn. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move. He turned and faced it. Taking an exaggerated defense pose. Dropping the pose after a second, he walked towards where he had seen the movement.

From there he could see what had caught his eye. A small group of what appeared to be to humanoids like himself, and to cats. His eyes lit up, and he ran towards them. "Hello?! Excuse me!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:56 pm

@Stealthy
Dark tilted his head inquiringly. "Stanley? Who's Stanley?" Frankly, he didn't expect an understandable reply, but it was the most he could hope for. "Are you just going to use me for some weird experiment thing?" Fear washed over him, almost immediately becoming one with his burning irritation. "I don't even know who you are, much less what your motives are! Are you even real? I can't see your voice coming from a body! I'm just making you up in my head so I won't be alone! I knew it!" A twisted grin spread across his face as though he had actually managed to accomplish something.

@❤~Tornadostorm~❤
Geno heard an unfamiliar voice behind him and turned around. Spotting the small humanoid cat, he gave a warm welcome and a friendly smile. "Well, hello, there! My name's ♥♪!?—but you should find Geno much easier to say, so people call me that instead. Who might you be?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:02 pm

@Jules

"I understand your reaction, Stanley 2.0," the Narrator responded calmly, "and you'll probably find this next news startling. But I am quite real. I am as real as you are. Here--let me prove it." He cleared his throat, and shouted so loudly that all of Seaside Town could hear him, "STANLEY 2.0 IS CRAZY. HE HEARS VOICES IN HIS HEAD. AND SO DO YOU."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

"I.. I"m Flint. Nice to meet you Geno. Um... Do you know where we...are?" The young Kattaca put on his most adorable innocent face as he looked at Geno. "I'm kinda... Lost I'd guess you'd say."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Glimmerwing jumped up next to Geno and happily said to Flint, "We're in Seaside Town!" She then got her old anxiety back, and said more seriously, "But, we're on a serious mission...somebody's kidnapped someone we know, and we have to save them. We're staying here for a bit though, resting."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Flint got a huge kiddish smile when he saw Glimmerwing jump up on Geno's shoulder. And got his oddly serious feel back when he heard what she said. "Could that someone... Be Daisy??" He asked in a soft voice, tail wagging slightly in hope.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Glimmerwing's eyes widened in surprise. "You know her? Yeah, Dark Daisy is the one who kidnapped Dipper! And we have to get him back. It isn't just us, though, there's also a cat named Jewelsky, and a Twoleg named Elizabeth with us."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Flint leaned back slightly and crossed his arms, showing a pout. "Yeah I know her. She came to my world shoved me in a cage and brought me here.... Dark Daisy, you say? OK, that explains why she did that to me." Flint listened to what else the cat had to say. "Cool. I can't wait to meet them." His eyes grew wide "Did I just agree to go with them on this quest..? *squee* that'll be so much fun!!!" "Hey, I'd love to help you out! I may not know Dipper, but who would I be to abandon anyone in need?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 pm

"Stanley 2.0? So I'm just a REPLACEMENT or something? You might not be a delusion after all! I… probably… would not do this to myself, right?" laughed Dark, rolling his agonized eyes jokingly. "And, for the record… I am crazy, whether you're real or not. I think. I can't tell." He was quick to change the topic. "Anyhow, it's Dark. Not Stanley 2.0. That is honestly one of the dumbest names I have ever heard."

Geno's heart melted a bit at the sight of Flint's pitiful gaze. "Hi, Flint! Nice to meet you. It's kind of complicated, but Dark Daisy is Daisy's evil counterpart. That sounds exactly like something she would do. We've been trying to stop her, but things haven't succeeded this far." A frown spread across his wooden face. "Anyway, these two cats are Glimmerwing and Roseblossom. They're on this adventure, too. We'd love to have you along with us!" Out of nowhere, a loud British voice was heard. "Did you guys hear that…?" Geno queried, getting out his hand gun and glancing about suspiciously.

Last edited by ゆかり on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:43 pm

"Don't look at me. I didn't name Stanley. His parents did. I thought the 2.0 was an improvement." Then the topic change. "Dark?.....That's your name?.....Honestly, I thought Stanley had a nice ring to it."

"Well, I suppose you can be whatever you want to be, replacement or individual or whatever you fancy. It doesn't matter to me. But since we're both equally lost in someone else's story, I suggest we stick together and listen to each other. Hopefully, I'll get back to my story and you'll get back to...ehmmm......wherever you come from."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:01 pm

"I can't look at you… never mind… it doesn't matter…" Dark sighed. "Listen, it's the best name I have. It would bug everyone, including myself, to use my whole name all the time. If I could choose another name, I probably would, but nobody in my universe would allow that. It's all regulated there. Pretty boring, if you ask me." Once again, the teenager chuckled. "I don't think I want to go back the way I came. Like I told you, it's too boring. And the stuff that isn't hurts me. It's fun when you're a kid. You don't mind it. But break the rules just once, question one thing, and they never forget it." He glanced down absentmindedly at the barcode beneath his left eye. "My own sister went against me after that…" Blinking fiercely, he deliberately attempted to put the blame on someone else for making him spill his story. "You made me do this! You made me tell you about this, didn't you? You tricked me!"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:11 pm

The voice just laughed. It seemed to find Dark's random outburst amusing. "I didn't cause your problems, Dark!" He chuckled. "You seem to think you know about the nature of your existence? You don't even have HALF an idea. Your whole life could be just another story where you have your own infantile part to play. It could be less than a story--a dream. A fading thought. Or it could be MORE. Is this world inside yours, or have you escaped and found reality? How do you know THIS is reality? How do you know that what I know isn't the exact same as what you know but you don't really know because nobody knows how I know what I know about what there is to know in the world of vast knowledge!?

...I hope you see my point, Dark." He continued after a moment. "We're lost. YOU'RE lost. Whatever you were before, doesn't matter. Whatever we lived through before is also irrelevant. What matters now is OUR story. The story we make for ourselves, here and now. So you'd better listen to me and stop whining, Dark, or your story may end a little too soon. Heheh.....if it's even a real story. Who knows??"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:34 pm

FORMS:
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28006

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next