Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 6 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:35 pm

((OH GOSH WHEN DARK MEETS RIN))

Dark heaved another sigh, which was much larger and sadder than the last. "You have no idea how often I think about things along the lines of this. It hasn't helped me even once. Especially not back home, if such a horrid place even counts as my home. I don't know what reality is, and I don't know how significant my pitiful existence is. But it's not like there's anywhere I could find the answer or anyone who could tell the answer to me." After a slight pause, he went on. "What are we even supposed to do now? What's the point? Why am I even talking to you?" he grumbled, with only about a million more questions still drifting around like aimless clouds in his head.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 6 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:57 pm

"Good questions." The voice answered flatly. "This is going nowhere. YOU need to find some people to go adventuring with." Once again, he cleared his throat. He announced loudly,

"EXCUSE ME! HELLO, THERE! THERE'S A SLIGHTLY DEPRESSED PERSON HERE WHO NEEDS AN ADVENTURE. IF ANYONE HERE WOULD LIKE TO COME HERE AND SHARE ONE, THAT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED. We're by the third house from the left. THANK YOU ALL."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm

{Added them to the front page Rose!}

Dark Daisy rushed back to her castle to check on her prisoner. She shouldn't have let him there alone for that long...he could try to escape. Or that stupid group could already be there to save him...which would completely ruin her plan.
She was running through the different kingdoms, trying to make it to Sarasaland--her castle was located past the deserts in the center of a huge, dark forest, and Dipper was in the dungeons below the castle--when she saw two more characters. I could grab them, check on the boy, and take them back to Seaside Town with the others...the group will keep growing larger and larger... She snuck up to the two girls with a sly grin.
"Hello."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:36 pm

"Oh, hello," Miku said, waving. With all the fans she had, she was used to being stopped by strangers. Not that it was a bad thing, of course.
"Hi there!" Rin added, also waving.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Dark Daisy grinned. She spun around, making dying flowers fly all around her in circles, causing a sort of tornado--the flowers spun around Miku and Rin, trapping them, until the flowers flew away, leaving the two girls in a strange flower-shaped, clear red orb. Dark Daisy could see them looking out, and laughed coldly. With a wave of her hand, the orb followed her into the forest, where Dipper was in the dungeons, probably crying out of fear.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:52 pm

@Stealthy
"Oh, no… you can't do this… no!" Dark gasped. "That's the OPPOSITE of what I need! I WANT to be alone, okay! At least, I think… I forgot what I really wanted a long time ago." He clutched his wrist in his pale hand insecurely. "What I need to do is figure out how to live by myself—without you or anyone else to hold me back or bother me. I don't need anyone." He cleared his throat, and then yelled at the top of his lungs: "DISREGARD THAT!", despite being aware that his voice was most likely too weak and tiny to reach anyone else's ears, especially not at the volume that the Narrator could produce.

@Glimmerwing
Dipper's heartbeats pounded more intensely each time he heard a footstep above him. He knew it was Dark Daisy… but what was she doing now? He couldn't even imagine it… truthfully, it could have been anything with that witch. Feeling hopeless, as he had felt for an amount of days that he did not have the will to count, he glanced down at his chains. I wonder when they'll free me from these… Just thinking of Jewelsky's happy face brought him a little spark of hope, but it did not last for long when he remembered that Dark Daisy was coming. He tried not to forget the reasons that he was still enduring this for. I have to get back to Gravity Falls. I have to.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Miku tried to wave the flowers away as if it was merely dust, but to no avail. She and Rin yelped as they were enclosed into the orb and lifted up, being whooshed away into an unfamiliar forest. She glared at their captor. She knew that this woman was not just a crazy fan. Something bigger was happening.

"What are you doing?!" Rin demanded, pounding her fists on the orb. "Let us go!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Dark Daisy merely laughed. "As if there's anything you can do about it." The orb trailed behind her as she walked down the dark stone staircase, the air getting colder with each step. Finally, they arrived in a small room, with just one cell--where Dipper was sitting. "Having fun?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:19 pm

ゆかり wrote:
Geno's heart melted a bit at the sight of Flint's pitiful gaze. "Hi, Flint! Nice to meet you. It's kind of complicated, but Dark Daisy is Daisy's evil counterpart. That sounds exactly like something she would do. We've been trying to stop her, but things haven't succeeded this far." A frown spread across his wooden face. "Anyway, these two cats are Glimmerwing and Roseblossom. They're on this adventure, too. We'd love to have you along with us!" Out of nowhere, a loud British voice was heard. "Did you guys hear that…?" Geno queried, getting out his hand gun and glancing about suspiciously.

Flint wheeled around when he heard the noise. He shouted "WHO'S THERE!?" In a rather cliche tone of voice. He looked around for several silent seconds. His determined face grew confused. He turned back to Geno with wide eyes "Were we hearing things..?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:30 pm

@Glimmerwing
"No, I'm not!" Dipper growled. Concern filled his gaze, and he gasped when he saw the two girls trapped in the orb of lifeless blossoms. He stood up and walked over to the bars of the cell. "Who are they, and what are you planning on doing to them?" he asked forcefully.

@❤~Tornadostorm~❤
"I don't know…" Geno responded, still glancing around in a slightly paranoid manner, and still not daring to put away his hand gun. Upon hearing the next voice, Geno queried, "Did you guys hear that, too? Do you think we should go there? It might be some kind of sick trap put up by Dark Daisy, you know…"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:35 pm

ゆかり wrote:@Glimmerwing
"No, I'm not!" Dipper growled. Concern filled his gaze, and he gasped when he saw the two girls trapped in the orb of lifeless blossoms. He stood up and walked over to the bars of the cell. "Who are they, and what are you planning on doing to them?" he asked forcefully.

@❤~Tornadostorm~❤
"I don't know…" Geno responded, still glancing around in a slightly paranoid manner, and still not daring to put away his hand gun. Upon hearing the next voice, Geno queried, "Did you guys hear that, too? Do you think we should go there? It might be some kind of sick trap put up by Dark Daisy, you know…"

Dark Daisy smiled and glanced at the orb that Miku and Rin were trapped inside. "Oh, them? They're two silly, helpless girls, and they're just part of my plan." She turned back to Dipper, her red eyes flashing menacingly.

Glimmerwing nodded. "I heard it....but if it is Dark Daisy, shouldn't we wait for Jewelsky and Liz? We were supposed to defeat her together," she pointed out.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Flint slowly turned to face his companions. A determined scowl, with a large smile upon his white furry face "We should go see. If whoever it is needs help, we don't want to abandon them, do we?" the young Kattaca listened as Glimmerwing made her argument. "Maaaybe... It might be too late by then, if they need help though. I'm not sure how long they'll be.... With.. Whatever they're doing.." He turned his gaze in the direction of the voice. "And from what I hear... At least one of them seems to be looking for... people.."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Rin looked at Dipper, then at Dark Daisy. Looks like Miku and I weren't the first to get kidnapped... It's strange, though. He doesn't look like he comes from nearby. How far did that woman have to go to get him, and why? She glanced around at the small, cold cell, tinted red by the orb. Is she going to throw us in here, too?
She shuddered when Dark Daisy spoke again. "What plan? What are you doing? What did you do to that boy?!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:44 pm

"We can wait for them and then check things out," suggested Geno. "In any case, when we go over there, I'll have my Star Gun ready." He changed his arm gun to the more powerful choice hurriedly.

Dipper couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for Rin and Miku, who seemed confused and scared… like him, except probably more so. "You can't lock them up, too… They don't deserve this!" he shouted, trying to make himself seem less nervous than he truly was.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Glimmerwing looked around. "Well, when do you think they'll be back? Should we go looking for them? If we do, Dark Daisy might be gone by the time we get back..."

Dark Daisy shook her head impatiently. "No, no, don't worry, I'm not locking them up...I'm taking them to that annoying little town that the other idiots are at--er, 'mousebrains', as they say," she said, looking disgusted.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Flint looked ever so slightly disappointed. "Yeah ok, that works." "I guess I'll be able to meet this, Jewelsky and Elizabeth" He gave one final glance in the direction of the voices, before turning to Geno and the cats and asking "What brought you to this particular place anyway? Did Dark Daisy capture you as well?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 pm

"The easiest way to find out is to check on them ourselves. We've been standing here for so long; we may as well do so now," Geno replied, stepping into the health food store.
"Hi, Geno!" Jewelsky's face was bright, and her mew was clear. "We finally got you some items to restore your stats!"
Geno returned a warm smile and put the items away in his bag. "Thanks so much! But we heard a voice outside saying that it wanted an adventure or something… it could be a trap set by Dark Daisy, but we may as well check it out. We wanted you two to come with us in case it was." He thought for a moment and then recalled an important piece of information. "Oh, yes! And we have a newcomer with us. He's an anthropomorphic cat named Flint."

"You're HEARTLESS!" Dipper screamed. "Why are you even doing all of this? What reason could you possibly have?" Well… at least they aren't getting put in a cell… It's awful in here!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Glimmerwing nodded. "We'd better get going, we might miss our chance to defeat her."

Dark Daisy sighed. "Oh, you'll find out eventually. For now, you'll have to stay in there and be a good little prisoner, alright?" She grinned slyly once again. She then turned to the orb carrying Miku and Rin. "Come on, we're going to Seaside Land or whatever. You two can help me gain more power..." She then walked back up the stairs to the castle and marched out into the forest, across the desert, and into the portal. She punched the Seaside Town button once more and threw the orb in--she was planning on letting them out of the orb once they got there, but she figured it'd be funnier.
She then pushed a random button on the wall and continued capturing characters, one by one...
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Flint waved his hand in greeting to the orange tabby cat and the girl next to her who he assumed was Elizabeth. "Hey there." He gave a large cheery smile. He listened to Geno as he continued "Hmm... Something in me tells me it's not a trap. I dunno. I feel kinda fine at the moment."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Character's name: Scott Lang, but he prefers Ant-Man
Description: Same as the movie. Average-looking guy with a suit that can shrink his size, but increase his force. This causes him to be nearly invisible, but gives him super-strong hits at the same time. His communicator allows him to speak to his teammates, no matter his size, and control insects to follow commands. He can shrink smaller than an atom, but this poses an extreme risk that he may never return to full size.
Other: Good sense of humor, hates science talk and explaining. He wants to jump straight into the action and make his daughter Cassie proud.

Character's name: Ultron
Description: An artificial intelligence designed by Tony Stark, Ultron's mission was to protect Earth from all evil. However, his access to the internet allowed Ultron to see pollution, war, and crime. He concluded that the only way to protect Earth was to destroy humanity. He hates being bogged down by others and is unlikely to ever work in a team. His main form is coated in silver vibranium, which makes him invincible to everything except an Infinity Stone. However, he has many bodies, and all of his less important forms can be easily destroyed.
Other: Tries to think rationally instead of feel on an impulse, but often fails. His main form can fire lasers, fly, and mess up gravity. His lesser forms, like him, are all connected to the Internet, but are mostly just there to be an army of obstacles for the heroes.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42489

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 pm

The two Vocaloids expected their bubble to burst once they were teleported to Seaside Town. However, the orb remained intact.
"Great, now what do we do?" Rin sighed. "Roll around like hamsters? How are we supposed to do any rescuing when we're stuck in this thing?!"
Miku stood up wobbly. "Look like we'll have to. Hopefully someone will know how to break this thing." She pushed on the walls of the orb, causing it to move forward slightly, and the two started walking the best they could.
~~~~~~~~
"Oh, hi." Elizabeth waved. "Well, I don't really care what we end up doing. Just as long as we're doing something."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:30 pm

{Accepted and added to the first post, Vine!}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 pm

"Maybe it's not. We can't tell until we've reached this person," Geno reminded Flint, then turned to the others. "Let's go, then." He nodded affirmatively. "Make sure you're prepared for an attack from Dark Daisy—but not too prepared. This could be someone actually looking for an adventure."

Before Dark Daisy left with her new victims, Dipper had no time or energy to come up with a response that didn't make him sound like a total idiot. Which he kind of was. Why did he let himself get into this situation? Why was he letting his own friends unsuspectingly fall into Dark Daisy's trap? Then again… what could he really do for them? In what way could it have been his fault? He sat back down, exhausted. I'm tired. I need to rest, that's all. I'm just tired. He laid down on the cold stone floor, closed his already-drooping eyelids, and gave up on being awake.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

At the wall of portals where the buttons were located, something strange was happening. The one labeled "Earth-199999" was flickering a sickening yellow glow at an increasingly rapid pace. The button almost seemed to be defending itself against a hack, shifting back to blue every so often. However, the short digital battle was doomed to be brief. The yellow glow completely overtook the button, and an explosion of pure energy engulfed the area.

When the dust settled, the button to Earth-199999 was burnt out, with no further way to access it. The only beings standing were all similar entities; all going by the name of Ultron. Ultron Prime, the main body, instructed its underlings:

"Hordes 1 through 5 will construct facilities across this realm of animation, so we can reconstruct bodies in the improbable event that we fail our mission.

Hordes 6 through 11 will spread out to locate any organic beings remaining in this land, and obliterate them all.

As for myself, there is a being of darkness in this area. One that has initiated a plan that conflicts with my own. For the extinction to truly begin, she must first be annihilated...

Proceed."

With that, the drone army scattered in every direction, some preparing for construction, and others for destruction. Ultron Prime flew off to find the one he had been made aware of. The one called Dark Daisy.

However, being a program, it was natural that Ultron would miss one very tiny detail. One detail that could cause his scheme to fall apart. That tiny detail, the last thing to escape Earth-199999 before its decimation, was now flying away on a queen ant to warn any potential allies of the incoming threat.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42489

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Flint squealed excitedly "OKAY! Let's go!!" He turned and ran out of the store. His ears flicking back to make sure that the others were following him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next