Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 pm

(Most of my charrs, lets just say 15/17 leave X3)

Moonstar looked unexpectantly at the two who stayed. "Are you sure about your decision?" they nodded. "Bad choice" she laughed. "Now, to test your loyalty, you must kill a cat each in this clan.

"three, two, one, go!" she laughed. PondClan warrior burst out of everywhere, claws unscathed, ready to fight

(I won't kill any of your characters unless you allow me, I won't kill any if your uncomfortable with it :) )
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19412

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 pm

(Do you want me to/not to kill any of your cats?)

Riverstar growled. "MapleClan, ATTACK!" The warriors who formed the wall, dispersed, and started attacking PondClan. Riverstar growled at Moonstar. "You cannot destroy a clan, just because of YOUR warrior's choices!" She leaped down, and joined her warriors in battle.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33094

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Firetail narrowed his eyes. Those cats are snakehearts… If there were bears attacking us, I know Riverstar still wouldn't back down! She's not about to give her Clan up to Moonstar.
Suddenly, Moonstar ordered her cats to kill the MapleClan warriors. It was apparent that Greenstar was thinking the same thing that Firetail was—the MountainClan cats had to retaliate—because she leapt into battle rather quickly. Firetail and the others followed her lead, and Firetail managed to pounce on one of the PondClan warriors. His dark eyes darkened even more. I can't show any mercy now. All these cats want is to kill for no reason. They have to be destroyed if we are to restore peace to the Clans.

[You can choose which cat he pounced on, Moonflame. xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62373

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Suddenly, Riverstar's yowl broke really loud above the clamour. It rang out in Fox: "FIREPACK! YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK WITH INTENT TO KILL! THERE WILL BE CASUALTIES!"

Eagleheart cowered in the nursery. Wrapped around her two precious kits. "Stripewhisker..." She moaned nervously to her mate. The silver and white tom snarled arching his back at a PondClan tom. "I will not let them kill our kits." He snapped. Then he leaped at his opponent
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:46 pm

(you can kill 3 cats and knock Moonstar down to one life, can i kill a few?)

Moonstar scowled and lashed her tail. She nodded to StarPack and all at once, they leapt over the wall of scowling cats, knocking over a few. DuckPack then leapt over then from behind. DuskPack slashed at their faces while StarPack scratched then from behind. A group of warrior surronded Riverstar and started lashing at her.

Meanwhile, Moonstar was watching the whole thing from a tree nearby, laughing so hard she might cry.[/i]
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

(How about firetail pounced on Coyleap? xD))
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Little did anycat know, PondClan warriors didn't even WANT to fight. Moonstar had threatend to kill any warrior who did not particapate in this batttle. Moonstar was going mental
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Leafshade could barely tell what she was doing. One moment, she was raking down one cat's muzzle, then another cat was raking her muzzle… She was so confused… All she knew what to do now was to keep fighting. Blood was everywhere. It was making her feel sick and dizzy, but she knew she had to keep going for MountainClan… for MapleClan. All of a sudden, she was struck by something that seemed to have fallen out of nowhere. It landed on her neck.

Crack.

~~~

Firetail recognized Coyleap immediately. "You evil little brat!" he snarled at her as he slashed at her belly. He could think of nothing but hate as he battled her, so enraged at her foolish decision to ally herself with this murderous Clan…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 pm

[Can I kill some?
Wow, that sounded so wrong xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 pm

*~Moonflame~* wrote:(you can kill 3 cats and knock Moonstar down to one life, can i kill a few?)

Moonstar scowled and lashed her tail. She nodded to StarPack and all at once, they leapt over the wall of scowling cats, knocking over a few. DuckPack then leapt over then from behind. DuskPack slashed at their faces while StarPack scratched then from behind. A group of warrior surronded Riverstar and started lashing at her.

Meanwhile, Moonstar was watching the whole thing from a tree nearby, laughing so hard she might cry.[/i]
 (You can kill Stripewhisker (The cat defending his kits) and Humblefur. Most of the other expendables died in the battle with NPU xD)

Riverstar dodged every attack fairly easily. "With all this dodging, I don't have time for an attack! I've got to get out of this mess." She snarled. "HOW DARE YOU KILL WITH NO REASON!" She leaped on one of the warriors' heads, and over. She spotted Moonstar in the tree, and leaped at her. "OUT OF MY CLAN!" "Where's FirePack?" She thought nervously, as she hit Moonstar with a hard claw the instant she landed on the tree.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

(sure! XD if i can XD)

Coyleap snarled, she may be tiny, but she was feirce. Coyleap slashed opened firetail's nose, then scratched his eyes till blood flew. she laughed and kept attacking him.

~
Moonstar kept watching from the tree, she noticed a cat right below her. she took the oppertinity and leapt right onto the cats neck, clamping her jaws around the neck[/i]
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:01 pm

(.. Are you talking about Riverstar? I didn't give you permission to take one of her lives)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Greenstar was battling with all of the force that she had, even knocking a few foxes right off of their paws, but it wasn't enough. She'd attempted to take one of the wolves down and failed, only receiving a large tear in her ear and defeat. I can do this. I fight for justice… They fight for hatred. Doesn't justice always prevail?

~~~

Howling in pain, Firetail realized that he could no longer see out of his left eye. It didn't stop him from attacking, though; he tore along Coyleap's side viciously. If this is a battle to the death… I'm not going to lose.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 pm

[@ Twister: I believe she meant Leafshade, who is my charrie, who is now dead xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 pm

(no, Theere was another cat that was jules, i didnt see your post before)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm

[Yep, Leafshade, like I said]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Coyleap howled in pain, the slice in her side goingg deepp, Coyleap then tried to bite Firetail's neck reaching fleash, she then scrombled free and pounced awaay
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 pm

As Coyleap bit into Firetail's neck, the fox collapsed. … No… I've lost to a young cat warrior… This can't be happening…
Then, he realized that it wasn't—she'd missed and bitten into his shoulder instead. It was bleeding, but not fatal. Well, I don't need to pursue her… I just need to battle whoever is nearest.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

(Ah. xD OK) Riverstar's attack on Moonstar from the tree failed, when Moonstar attacked Leafshade. She then leaped down on Moonstar's back, gave her a huge slash, then leaped off, and faced her. Looking completely furious. Like a mad dog with rabies "HOW DARE YOU!" She snapped viciously. "FIRST YOU BREAK A TREATY BETWEEN OUR CLANS, GIVEN TO US BY, MY SISTER, WHO IS NOW DEAD, THEN YOU THREATEN TO TAKE SOME OF MY WARRIORS, AND SENSE YOU DIDN'T GET ALL THE ONES YOU WANT, YOU NOW COMMIT MURDER?!

WHAT KIND OF DARANGED CAT ARE YOU?!" Her eyes where a vaguely blue-black, not crystal blue, and here pupils were VERY tiny, and a dim, blood red. "YOU MAKE ME SO MMAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!" Her attacks were an onslaught. She seemed quicker, stronger, and generally more skilled than before. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Moonstar howled, hissing back "i'M NOT THE MONSTER, YO[u] ARE, LOOK AT YO[u]SELF, ALL [b]EADY EYES AND CRAZY! [b]ANANASTAR WAS CRAZY, MAPLECLAN [i]S J[u]ST PLA[i]N CRAZY, [i] KNOW WHAT YO[u] REALLY ARE." She paused, slashing Riverstars eyes "Your whole clan is flying badgers!" she laughed
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Riverstar reared back. Easily dodging. "I'm not crazy." She said, in a rather sinister tone. "I'm the Cat of the Water. And these-" She gestured to her (Now pure black eyes, and glowing red, TINY pupils) eyes "-are the Eyes of Fire. A... gift... From the leaders of old." Suddenly she leaped on Moonstar. Pinning her. "Oh, and on top of all you've done to my clan, with no reason? You DARE call me WEAK!" And she slashed Moonstar's throat, in one mighty swipe.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm

(i gtg sorry ): )
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

(Ok ^.^ Reply whenever.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

(One last reply :) )

Coyleap was watching this whole thing happen, watching Riverstar''s swipe to the neck, shivers went through her spine, she was going to remember this moomennt forrever. Coomplete rrage over took her body, she leapt as high as a wolf, using so mucch force aand knocking down Riverstar, tears welling in her eyes, Coyleap pinned down Riverstar, scratching out her eeyes, chanting...

"WHAT [i]S WRONG W[i]TH YO[u]!!! [i]M GOO[i]NG TO P[u]T ANN EEND TO ALL TH[i]S MAADNESS" Coyleap screamed and kept slashing at Riverstar, with the power of wolves. She hfelt like all the past PondClan leaders beside her, giving her thee power, Coyleap took the plunnge and tore into Riverstar's neck.

([i]f you don't want Riverstar to loose a life, [i] ccan say it missed and went to her shoullder)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Riverstar moved her head. Coyleap was swiping at her cheek now. (I don't want Riverstar blind. Sorry xD)  Suddenly, Coyleap tore into Riverstar's neck. Riverstar screeched. The pain snapped her out of the Eyes of Fire. Her eyes returned to normal, and she collapsed. She didn't die, but she was very raspy in her breathing. Stoneleap knocked Coyleap off of her before she could finish the job with Riverstar. "Get OFF of her!" He snapped.

He looked back at Riverstar "She didn't loose a life." He realized. His eyes were wide with surprised. "Dapplewing!" He called. The MapleClan medicine-cat rushed over. She quickly started dealing with Riverstar's wound. "You've done enough, Coyleap." She snapped at the young warrior. Stoneleap growled. "You will LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" And he leaped at Coyleap. "OUT!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next