Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 11 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 pm

James and Jessie tried to sneak out and help find Link, but Meowth grabbed their pant legs. "I dunno about YOU, but I think these folks need some help cleanin' up." At first, the other two were upset...until they realized that Meowth was planning on stealing. As the trio pulled brooms, dustpans, bandanas and aprons out of nowhere, they did a somewhat poor job of disguising their ulterior motives.

Little did anyone know that some of the broken pieces were missing.

---

Link was in the corner of a random shed in front of a few pieces of pottery. Pale and wide-eyed, he was repeatedly playing a little tune on his ocarina, staring intently at the pieces.

"< > v < > v....< > v < > v...."

When he saw Pit, Cookie and Flint, he gasped a little, but made no move to defend himself. He only stared and waited for them to punish him with some sidequest or other.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17832

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 11 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Almost instantly, Cookie's ear caught the faint sound of music coming from somewhere nearby. What's that sound...? It's so... sweet...! After briefly stopping in her tracks to locate where it was coming from, she headed in the direction of a small shed. Lightly did she tread, as if attempting to approach a rare songbird for a closer view.
Upon reaching the doorway, Cookie slowly peeked around the corner. However, as soon as she spotted the green-clad traveler, her quiet, sneaking approach was quickly abandoned. Instead, she rushed into the structure and flung herself at Link, intending to tackle him. "GOTCHA!!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32837

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Flint charged forward and pulled Cookie off Link (If that's OK) "Woah woah woah!" He breathed. Holding Cookie back by her shoulders "Can't you tell he knows what he's done? You don't need to tackle the poor man!" There was a slight chuckle in his voice as he said the last sentence. He lifted his hands off Cookie. "Are you ok now?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33149

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Following Cookie in the direction of the nearby shed, Pit tried to keep his footsteps as silent as possible. Once they had reached the source of the sound, however, he almost gasped in surprise. "Aha!!" The angel simply exclaimed. Watching as Cookie ran into the shed, he stood firmly at the doorway in case Link tried to suddenly escape once again.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28177

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Link waved his arms frantically and gestured toward the pieces. He gazed at them in desperation. Finally, he played his tune one more time, focusing very hard, and hoping the others might do the same. Maybe Nintendo Logic didn't work in this world, but his magic still might, if he really tried....

< > v < > v < > - A -...< > v < > v < > - A -...

Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Shadow heard the music and walked towards it, dragging the sword behind him through the dirt.

Butch walked around the corner of the building and didn't notice Shadow until Cassidy quickly pulled him back around the corner.
"What do you think you're doing?" complained Butch.
"Stopping you from alerting that creature. He's very powerful and somebody is bound to have a price on his head. If we can catch him by surprise we can probably defeat him enough to capture him." said Cassidy.
"How do you expect to do that?" asked Butch.
"We wait for the perfect moment to strike when he's all alone. No interference." said Cassidy.
Butch grinned. "Perfect."
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21321

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Cookie gasped as she was pulled back, now feeling bad for the way she reacted. "Sorry," she murmured, briefly looking off into a random corner in shame.
Upon returning her attention to Link, Cookie noticed his desperation. More so, however, she noticed the way he was playing the same tune as before, appearing to be focusing very deeply. "What's he doing...?" she asked quietly, wishing she understood what was going on so she could help. "He's playing that melody with so much focus... But why?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Flint shrugged and shook his head. His ears twitched. "I have no idea."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Pit confusedly observed Link for a few moments as he played his ocarina once again. "Huh... I wish I knew." The angel responded in a somewhat quiet, puzzled tone.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:22 pm

"Link, what are you doing?" Flint finally said, speaking up. His tail twitched slowly, and he approached Link, examining his Ocarina closely from where he stood.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Link opened his eyes for a moment, still playing the tune. He gazed at the pieces expectantly, and back at the party.

The pieces were glowing faintly...and they appeared to be closer together than before.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Mike had heard all the hectic chaos going on in the armory, but he was determined to stay focused on the task at hand. He didn't want to get frustrated at all the noise, because having Chester appear at this time would be nothing short of disastrous. He selected a lasso and a dagger. His prior experience with both objects made him more comfortable using them. Besides, he didn't need to pay for a sword because he still had the All-Star sword from the competition in his home universe, Total Drama All-Stars.

The last thing that was a major concern to him was finding a sturdy helmet. He needed to protect his head at all costs in order to not trigger Mal, the malevolent one. He chose an old-fashioned Viking-style helmet, as it was both protective and cool-looking. The rest of his armor didn't particularly matter to him, so he just chose the best-looking ones.

"Wow, what happened here?!?" Mike asked in shock once he returned his focus to the group. "I'm SO sorry that I didn't do anything to help; I was lost in my thoughts! I'm really, REALLY sor... wait a second... what's happening to those pieces?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42564

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Flint pricked his ears as Link played the tune over again. Suddenly his eyes grew wide, and unmoving following Link's Ocarina. He began to slowly sway back and forth. As the pot pieces slowly lifted, Flint looked like he became more ensconced by the song. His ears were straight up on his head, and moving back and forth ever so slightly. "Link... That song..." He said in a breathless whisper. Suddenly he gasped and stumbled away. He began to groan rather loudly as he held his head in his hands, shaking side to side.
"WH..WHYY!!!!??!!" He said in almost a shout. Then he fell backwards. He looked up at Link. His eyes big, and his pupils so tiny you could barely see them. "T...Thank you..." He whispered.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Link was startled by the Flint's sudden outburst, but by the time he scrambled over to look him over, his face was calm. He had seen what went through Flint's mind.

Unbeknownst to him, the broken pieces were gone, and a beautiful, shimmering pot stood in their place.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:42 pm

"I guess it's... something to do with that tune?" Cookie guessed aloud. "Maybe it's... magic or something?" Upon saying this, and seeing the shards of pottery glow, she gasped. "Maybe that's it; maybe it's some kind of magic song! I dunno if this is gonna help, but maybe if I just... try something here..."
Cookie took a deep breath, then began to sing along to the melody, matching the pitch of each note perfectly in a soft, gentle tone. She focused only on the melody, appearing extremely peaceful.
However, all of a sudden, Flint's sudden cry caught her off-guard. Her voice squeaked as she abruptly stopped singing. "W-what's up?!" she asked, staring down at Flint in surprise.

"'Salright, it was all so... sudden," Haku replied to Mike. "Wait... huh?" She looked around. "What about those pieces? The ones we just cleaned up?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Flint got to his feet. Rubbing his head. He seemed pretty normal, except all emotion seemed to be drained from his eyes. Like he had been brainwashed to be at peace. "Yeah, sorry." He said with a soft tone. "I guess I just got a little too close." He stepped away from Link. "Hey! The pot! It's fixed!" His tone barely changed save a little more joy, as he pointed to the shimmering pot.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:50 pm

When Link turned and saw the pot, he gave a big sigh of relief. "Ahhhh....." Then the wondered about how to fix the other pots efficiently before setting off.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:51 pm

"Wow, Link! How'd you do that?" Mike asked in pure awe. "That is REALLY impressive! Does it do anything else?" It seemed to Mike that with every moment this neutral universe became more and more intriguing, like the best of all universes were brought here.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Flint smiled at Mike, his eyes still as life-less as an alive creature's eyes could be "It's a beautiful melody, Mike.. You should listen to it!" His tail slowly wagged as he stared at Mike for a second, before turned away, and blinking a couple time. Emotion began to flow back into his eyes "Woah... That was...AWESOME!" His eyes shown with his childish pleasure once again and his tail's wag picked up speed as he ran over to the pot "WOOAH LINK! THAT'S AMAZING!!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Noticing the newly-restored pot, Pit's eyes widened slightly. "Oh, whoa... Did the song do that?!" He gasped, glancing at Link for a moment before returning his gaze to the shimmering object.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:57 pm

"It is...?" Cookie turned her attention to the now-shimmering pot. "Oh, it is...! Was it really the song that fixed it?!" She was thoroughly amazed; the thought of a song with such a power was an incredible one to her, indeed. She'd have to ask Link about it sometime.
When she heard another voice, Cookie turned around to see Mike. "Oh, hey! Mike! Didn't see you there!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Link smiled sheepishly and looked at his Ocarina. He flipped through his bag to try and find something that would explain for him--some sort of letter or something--what he just did with his Ocarina. Finally, he just turned to Flint and nodded, holding up the small blue instrument to him.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:03 pm

"So... I guess we should go back and keep getting ready for the adventure, huh?" Cookie suggested, aimlessly bobbing up and down a little. "Now that everything's peachy, we can get back to the point!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:06 pm

"Yeah, I was wondering why most of us were just hiding out in this random shed." Mike replied, looking around to his companions. "I already got my armor and weapons and... stuff... so as soon as you're all ready I think it's time we set off on our little adventure."
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Flint quickly snatched it from Link. Holding it in one hand, and feeling it with the other. "Wow!" He said. "This thing's really good!" He turned it over, and looked at the other side "Where'd you get it? And.. Is it infused with magic? How else would... What happened to me, happen? Wait a sec..." He held it close to his mouth like he was about to play a tune, but decided against it. "Um.. I'm guessing this is how you fixed the pot? And how you entranced me like that? Makes sense... This is a special Ocarina.... Wait.. Link... Ocarina... Zero mentioned this! It's your Ocarina of Time, isn't it?! WOW THIS IS SO COOL!" He bounced on his feet for a moment He turned to the rest of the group "Using this Ocarina, Link can play special songs that do stuff. Like the song he just played heals. Like the pot, and my emotions. He can also teleport to other areas of his world." He handed it back to Link like it was the most precious thing in the universe. "Take care of it, OK?" He asked softly. Then he turned in nodded to Cookie and Mike "Yeah, good idea."

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next