Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yeah; I think we should, too," Pit replied with a brief nod, staring in the direction of the doorway. "We still have a lot of supplies to buy, after all!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28182

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Link laughed a little, feeling himself healed from a lot of stress. He decided to try to break his destructive rupee-plundering habit...at least, while it still had consequences.

(You may timeskip :D)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17837

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:21 pm

"Yeah!" At this, Cookie headed out of the shed, eager to get everything prepared for the quest ahead.

(I'm going to timeskip now, 'K? c: The group proceeds to purchase supplies for the quest: armor, weapons, food, etc. Now they're ready to head out.)

After much careful preparation, the group was finally ready; ready to embark on their journey.
"I can't believe it!" Cookie cried, bouncing around. "We're finally gonna do this! I'm so ready!!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32842

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Toad laughed. "Yeah; let's do this! I'm ready, too!" Hope surged within him.
Desire gave an enthusiastic nod. "Let'sā€¦ let's give that Chaos Kin all the power we've got!"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62433

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 pm

"Alright!" Mike cheered, ready to embark on their adventure. After a few seconds, his excitement paused for a moment. "Umm... anyone know where the Chaos Kin is at the moment, by any chance? Or what we're going to do once we find it?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42569

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Bullet, wearing a silver ninja-style sword strapped to a belt around his waist adjusted his son's roman style chestplate, while Flint slipped on some leather arm, and elbow pads on his arms, and a metal plate fitted to his lower arm. It was long enough to reach out past Flint's wrist. He also wore short leather pants, metal knee-pads, and small bands of metal at his ankles. It all looked adorable on him. "READY!" Flint shouted cheerfully. Finally placing his double-edges sword in it's sheathe. (Attached to the pants)

Last edited by ā¤~Tornadostorm~ā¤ on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:27 pm

"Aw yeah...! Feels great to finally be ready!" Pit chimed in, bouncing in place while his wings fluttered slightly with enthusiasm. He stopped momentarily, however, to answer Mike's question. "It seemed to be on top of that mountain last time we saw it; it's probably still up there, too."
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Team Rocket bounced around as though their heavy armor weighed the same as air. "HOORAY! WE GOT PROTECTION, DEFENSE AND DETENTION!"

"LooklooklookLOOK!" Meowth danced around excitedly in front of Haku. "Dey even got some awmor for Me-OOWTH! :D"

Link proudly looked over his armor. He drew his Master Sword from its sheath with a "Hmph!", let it gleam in the sunlight for a moment, flipped it around, and stuck it back in....just 'cuz he could.

Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Riverstar's eyes grew wide. flexing her claws at her, and getting used to the extensions that had been fitted for her. She also wiggled under her chainmail sweater "Man.. This is strange and awesome at the same time." Bullet appeared out of the armory with two swords. He tossed the smaller one at Flint (Who easily caught it) and kept the bigger one for himself. "Can we go? Can we go? CAN WE GOOO!??" He bounced in front of Pit.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Haku, clad in thick leather armor over her shoulders and chest, a dark purple cloak draped over her shoulders, couldn't help smiling a little at her traveling partners' excitement. She looked down at the weapon in her hand; a sort of giant hammer with the blade of an axe on one end. As it turned out, she used a weapon just like this one in a past adventure, and seeing it brought back memories.

Cookie ran ahead, the short red cloak draped over her shoulders flapping behind her. "CHAAARGE!" she cried, holding her weapon high over her head in one hand.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 pm

"Well, everyone does seem to be ready now," Pit started in response to Flint, his gaze sweeping across the rest of the group. "Soooo... Yes!" He finished with an enthusiastic cheer, taking off after Cookie.
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:42 pm

"Alright, let's go!" Mike exclaimed. He looked at his viking-type hat. Fedoras were mostly what brought out Manitoba, so he didn't give the possibility of triggering a second thought. Besides, it would keep away Mal. What harm could it do. Mike put the helmet on, fully expecting to remain as himself.

*gasp*

"Wow, looks like y'all are goin' on a grand ol' adventure, now aren't ya? With swords and armor and the like! What's the incentive? Buried treasure? A beast that needs slayin'? Someone needin' a rescue? Maybe even eternal fame and glory? 'Cuz I'm good with all them options, let me assure you! As long as I got my trusty dagger by my side, success is as good as ours! Manitoba Smith won't steer ya wrong!"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Bullet glanced at Manitoba confusedly "What'd you say, Mike?" He asked. Not that he didn't hear him, but that he wanted to confirm what he said.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Manitoba glanced, equally confused, at Bullet. "Wha...Mike?" he asked, before it clicked.

"This group musta' been associated with Mike before I got here, and they CLEARLY don't know what's goin' on with me... with us. I don't wanna act like that dead weight default, but I don't wanna explain our...problem right before their big quest either. It could shake 'em somethin' awful. Might as well play along."

"Oh.. right.. yeah, I said that I'm ready for the journey, what with my dagger and helmet and all." Manitoba replied. He could act like Mike all he wanted, but nothing could truly hide his different accent and mannerisms.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Link gave a tiny gasp at the sudden transformation, but waited to see what would happen.

Team Rocket nearly came out of their armor from surprise. "YEEE-hee!" James squeaked. "Who are you and what have you done with Mike!?" Jessie retorted. "Can't we just get goin' already?" Meowth moaned. He hardly cared for detours anymore.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Cookie slowed her pace, allowing the rest to catch up with her more easily. "What do you think we'll run into on the way?" she asked to whoever was nearby. As she walked along, she twirled the weapon currently in her hand: a massive iron ball attached to a sturdy handle by a thick chain. This wasn't her only weapon choice, however; an extremely thick wooden club hung by her side.

"Huh...?" Haku glanced confusedly at Manitoba. He suddenly seems... different.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Pit slowed his pace as well, not wanting to leave the rest of the group behind. "I dunno... It could be anything, really; we have to be prepared for all sorts of things, knowing the Chaos Kin!" He responded to Cookie's question while observing his own weapon; a rather fancy-looking blue and gold bow.
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Haku wasn't entirely sure about what was going on with their ally's sudden transformation, but decided not to comment on it. Besides, it didn't exactly seem to be a problem, as he was still clearly on their side.

Cookie examined the weapon in Pit's hand. "Good thing you were already equipped from the get-go, huh?" she commented, grinning. "That's a really pretty... uh... thing you've got there, too... It looks really special... Er... What is it, exactly?" she finally asked, awkwardly putting a hand to the back of her head.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:07 pm

"Chaos Kin, eh? So this little journey of ours IS a beast slayin' ordeal after all! Well, in that case, I'm more than prepared! I climbed a mountain similar to this one on the horrific island of Wawanakwa. If this Chaos Kin is anythin' similar to Fang, the creature that stalked its waters, then this'll be over in a snap!" Manitoba said to his new allies, emphasizing his point with a snap of his fingers.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 pm

"I hope you're ready for a huge fight," Haku commented to Manitoba. "According to Pit, this Chaos Kin thing's super-powerful... I dunno how powerful, but I guess we should be ready for anything. It's controlling Rosalina like a puppet; who knows what else it can do?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:23 pm

"Heheh, thanks; and it's a bow...!" Pit replied to Cookie's question cheerfully, a grin appearing on his face. "But that doesn't mean it can only specialize in long-range combat; watch this!" He added in a tone of eagerness as he suddenly pulled the bow apart, thus turning it into two small blades. "Pretty neat, huh??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 pm

"That's a mighty efficient weapon ya got there." Manitoba said with a tip of his hat. "Looks good for long-range AND melee combat." He closely observed the unique weapon to see how it worked. "I just may have to create something of a similar design once I get back home. You must be quite the warrior to wield such a fine weapon." he complimented Pit.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:30 pm

"Oh my CREAMPUFF," Cookie cried, shocked, "YOU BROKE YOUR BOW!" She didn't appear to realize that this was simply another way of using the weapon. "D-don't panic; you can use my club!" With her free hand, she reached for the club at her side.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 pm

"Thanks; it really does come in handy...!" Pit responded, turning to look at Manitoba he did. He quickly turned back to Cookie, however, when he heard her shocked cry. "H-huh...? No, no! It's fine; it's built like this...!" He quickly spoke, trying to reassure her that nothing had gone wrong with the bow.
Mistystar
Mistystar
ā˜… Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 pm

(I'm going to have to drop this rp. Sorry, I can't keep up)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21326

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next