Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 pm

"Welllll, after we eat..." Pit trailed off, briefly pausing to think. "We should probably head towards the mountains as soon as possible, of course." He continued, quickly realizing how obvious his statement must have sounded afterwards. "Though maybe we should stock up on supplies first, if you guys can think of anything?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28182

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:10 pm

"Ooh! How about armor and weapons and stuff?" Cookie interjected. "Some of us aren't very equipped for battle... I think we should probably fix that." A quirky grin spread across her face. "If classic role-playing games have taught us anything, it's that one of the first steps you take before doing battle with the final boss is... make sure your party's well-equipped!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32842

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:38 pm

As he listened to Cookie's suggestion, Pit's eyes suddenly lit up. "Right; can't believe I forgot about that...!" He exclaimed, bouncing up and down in place slightly. "As soon as we're finished with breakfast, let's get everyone equipped for the boss battle ahead of us!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 pm

"Yeah!" Cookie cheered. "And after we get all equipped, and start heading to the mountain, let's do a lot of leveling-up on the way... 'Cause everybody knows; where there's a final boss, there's always minions! And fighting minions means gaining experience!" After saying all this, she couldn't help giggling with joy.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:25 pm

"Yessss!" Pit responded, grinning widely. "I bet we'll have gained a ton of experience by the time we reach the Chaos Kin; makes me more confident that this will be a breeze!" He added, voice brimming with enthusiasm.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

"Oh. My. Creampuff." Cookie looked as if a realization of epic proportions had hit her. "What if... What if we really ARE characters in some kind of huge, awesome role-playing game?!" Her jaw dropped open, and she put a hand to her cheek, resulting in a comical expression of disbelief. "Think about it! Doesn't it blow your mind?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Slowly, Pit's eyes widened and his jaw dropped in a similar fashion to Cookie's. "Whoaaaa; if that really WAS true..." He suddenly trailed off, barely sure of how to respond. "That... is REALLY mind-blowing." The angel concluded after a moment of saying nothing.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Bullet chuckled "Let's not get carried away. Who knows, maybe we are in an RPG, maybe we aren't, and granted, it's a cool thought, but we've got too much to do to be worried about stuff like that. The Chaos Kin is dangerous, and Cookie's right, we need to be prepared."

Riverstar leaped up onto Bullet's shoulder "I concur." is all she said. She twitched her tail Bullet just glanced sideways at the silver cat sitting happily on his shoulder.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:02 am

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:(OK ^.^)

Flint twitched his ear "Poke'mon..?" He tilted his head innocently 'What's that?" He shook his head "Anyway, I'm gonna take you, and your weird creatures down!" He took a threatening step forward.

"Oooooh, we're so scared." said Cassidy. "Charizard Flamethrower!"

"Aggron use Hyper Beam!" ordered Butch.

Both Pokemon launched their attacks at the two creatures. Aggron's Hyper Beam blasted Shadow backwards while Charizard aimed her Flamethrower attack at Flint.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21326

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 am

He leaped and did a flip in the air. The Flamethrower still hit his tail though. "Gah..." Flint reached back for his tail for a moment. Then he whipped around when the Hyper Beam hit Shadow. He spun around once more, and charged at the Aggron letting out an exhilarated battle cry as he leaped into the air, and pulled his arm back for a powerful punch.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:20 am

"Yeah, armor and weapons are pretty essential." Mike agreed. "I may not look much like a fighter, but I'm pretty experienced with clubs, swords, daggers, and whips. I'm fine with using fists and stuff like that too, though, as long as I don't have to use a long-range weapon. Heh, I am NOT the best at aiming those things..."

He paused for a moment to think, then added "If we're still using gaming references, then my head is my "weak spot", so it would probably be in my best interests to find a helmet." "Would a helmet bring out Manitoba? I've never tried it with anything but regular hats." Mike thought to himself. "I guess it's worth a shot. Nobody noticed when Svetlana appeared, right?" Reassured, he returned his attention to the conversation at hand.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42569

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:24 am

Bullet shook his head "Neither am I. I'm close combat all the way" he chuckled. Riverstar shrugged "I guess my back would be my 'Weak point' if I understand what that term means." Bullet nodded softly to her, as to not disturb her perch on his shoulder.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 am

(Hey Whiteh, is there going to be a villain team up?)

(This took me hours...... probably the longest I've spent on a form.
Oh well, it was worth it. I was trying to explain the alien powers as best as I could. o3o )
Name: Ben Tennyson
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Ben 10
Species: Human
Appearance: (I'll probably mess this up so.....) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personality and traits:
Cocky, arrogant, immature, can get full of himself and enjoys attention,good-hearted, has a strong and sincere will to help others, he cares deeply for other's lives even if he doesn't like them.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Can turn into different aliens, using the Omnitrix on his wrist. (I'll only use the ones I'm posting now though, I might change my mind and pick another one or two later) He can't stay in his alien forms too long and has to wait a few minutes before he can change back/into another.
Heatblast- Flight, Pyrokinesis, he has fire breath, and shoot fire out of his hands, immune to fire/lava, can absorb fire
Diamondhead- Heat Resistant, diamond generation, can shoot diamond projectiles out of his hands, can turn his hands/arms into sharp blades
Blitzwolfer- enhanced hearing, smelling, stamina, jumping, speed, reflexes, agility, durability, strength; ultrasonic and subsonic howls, sharp claws and teeth
Echo Echo- can duplicate himself, sonic screams, wall of sound, echo chamber; enhanced jumping, agility, strength, speed
Big Chill- ice breath and ice beams, cold and heat resistant, flight, intangibility, underwater respiration
Spidermonkey- sticky fur, spinning webs; enhanced agility, hearing, reflexes, acrobatics
Rath(My favorite)- Sharp claws, shock waves, powerful roar; enhanced strength, durability, agility, reflexes, speed, jumping, stamina
Feedback- Electrokinesis, energy absorption and redirection, flight with propulsion, energy balls, elasticity from his antennas and tail, radiolocation; enhanced strength, durability, agility, jumping, reflexes, speed)On electric wires)
Whampire- Enhanced strength, durability, agility, reflexes, speed, stamina, jumping; Hypnosis, flight, sharp fangs and claws, energy absorption, sonic explosions, Corruptula projectiles(batlike creatures he throws at people, if it hits you he can control you. Probably won't use this power, unless I get permission from somebody), hypnosis invulnerability, infra-red vision, can transform into a bat. Like vampires, he can't be in the sunlight. Especially in the desert.

Other:
Pictures of the aliens in order of the above
Spoiler:
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 am

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:He leaped and did a flip in the air. The Flamethrower still hit his tail though. "Gah..." Flint reached back for his tail for a moment. Then he whipped around when the Hyper Beam hit Shadow. He spun around once more, and charged at the Aggron letting out an exhilarated battle cry as he leaped into the air, and pulled his arm back for a powerful punch.

(You may knock out Aggron if you wish :3)

Meanwhile Charizard got closer to Shadow, who slowly stood up and smirked at Charizard. Charizard backed up, knowing what was about to happen. Shadow launched a big blast of chaos at Charizard and made her fly back, right into her trainer. Both of them fell down, Charizard was knocked out and Cassidy was trapped underneath.
"Get off me!"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:06 am

Flint did in fact knock out the Aggron with his punch. He winced and held his hand. Hurting from impacting metal so hard.

He jumped out of the way just in time when Charizard when flying by him. He shot Shadow a quick glare, then said, turning back to Cassidy and Butch, "It's no use fighting their creatures. Let's fight THEM!" And he charged forward, he leaped into the air, and started flipping, and the flipping got faster and faster until he looked like Sonic when he was rolling. The 'boulder' was aimed straight at Butch.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:01 am

(You're a Sonic fan?)

Shadow was starting to run out of energy so he grabbed the blue Chaos emerald he had hidden in his boot(No pants, no pockets e_e) and aimed a blast of chaos energy at Butch. Combined with Flint's attack, it resulted in a big explosion which sent Butch, Cassidy, and their Pokemon flying into the sky.
"Ugh, I hate when this happens...." said Butch as they flew off.

Shadow looked up then shook his head. "Pathetic......"

Ben was flying through the air as Big Chill when he saw the explosion. He flew towards it to investigate.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:23 am

(I kinda own some of the old games. :) More like one DS game that has a collection of some of the originals. I'm not really an AVID fan, but I have bits and pieces)

"YIKES!" Flint was caught up in the explosion.
He landed with a hard thud, he stood up, and watched the weird group of people they had just fought off fly into the distance. He turned around to Shadow. "Hey. I'm Flint." He greeted cheerfully. Tilting his head, and smiling warmly, his tail slowly waving back and forth.

(All the -ly words! xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:03 am

(Awesome. :)
I own most of them, probably won't own Sonic Boom for awhile due to me playing Smash, Pokemon, and Lego Batman 3 when it'll be out xD)

Why is he so happy? "I'm Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog." he said.

(xD)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:15 am

Flint's eyes sparkled "Ooh! Shadow! That's a really cool name!" he squinted a little bit "Hey, um... Why did they attack you?" He smiled softly.

(Bad post is bad xDD)

(We need to unite the groups xDD Or bring Ben in.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:23 am

"Thanks I guess." said Shadow.
(xD
Yeah, I'll bring in Ben first so we don't have to have the group find him too)

Big Chill flew down and looked at Shadow and Flint before turning back into Ben. "What happened?"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:30 am

Flint leaped back "WOAH! Who are you?!" He got a pathetically fake intimidating look on his face. "I ask the questions around here."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:36 am

"Whoa there! I don't want to fight, I just want to know where we are and what is going on. You two look nothing like aliens I know." said Ben.

"We want to know the same thing." said Shadow.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:41 am

Flint straightened "Aliens? I don't think we're aliens." He tilted his head "...And.. Didn't you look different a minute ago? What happened?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

Ben pointed at the watch on his wrist. "That's the Omnitrix, I can turn into a lot of different aliens with it."

"Impressive..." muttered Shadow.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 am

Flint took a step closer, and stood on his tip-toes for a moment to take a closer look "Woah! That's cool!" he said excitedly "I'm Flint, by the way. What's your name?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next