Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm

"No, I can see it just fine..." Pit stated with a small shake of his head. "The problem is... I-I can't READ it." He finished, wings drooping in humiliation.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28107

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 pm

"You can't... read it...?" When Pit told her this, Cookie's heart sank. "I-I had no idea... Really; I'm so sorry...!" With misty tears welling up in her eyes, she gave the angel a hug.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:19 pm

"I-it's not your fault or anything; don't worry about it..." Pit stated, trying to reassure his friend. Pushing through his embarrassment, he managed a small smile. "... We should probably order that food, huh...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 pm

With a sniffle, Cookie pushed away her tears. "Yeah... Yeah, we should." Standing straight up, a look of determination came to her face. "I'm going to make sure we get the greatest breakfast this place has ever made...!!"
Instantly, as if on some sort of mission, Cookie began scanning the menu. "Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausages.... It's all here! We're getting it ALL!" she cried. "But wait, there's more! How about hash browns? And muffins?! And FRUIT SMOOTHIES?!" She turned her attention to the innkeeper. "Didja hear all that? That's what we'd like to order, please! Thank you!"

The innkeeper almost seemed shocked at this massive order. "Yes... Right away. It should all be ready in a few moments...!" He rushed into the kitchen to alert the cook.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:42 pm

As he listened to Cookie's order, Pit's eyes slowly grew wider with each food that she mentioned. "Yesss; yes! That sounds perfect...!" He cheered, wings fluttering a bit in excitement.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 am

(Ah, finally. Mike's sleep scene. When Mike is asleep, he and all of his alters have equal control of his body. Regular text = Mike, Brown = Chester, Blue = Svetlana, Purple = Vito, Orange = Manitoba, and Red = Mal)

Little to the others' knowledge, Mike had stayed true to his word and stayed up the entire night to guard the inn. Nothing too eventful had happened and he was confident that the group was safe for today's events. However, because he was only human, the need for sleep beckoned to him. "The sun's coming up. I'd better get in the inn..." Mike thought. It was his last thought before his tiredness took over and he closed his eyes...

*gasp* There is no time for sleeping! We must get up and flee this accursed place!
*gasp* Hey yo! Hold up! What 'chu mean "accursed"?
*gasp* I mean that there is chaos and carnage all around us! When I last took control, the world was falling apart around me! We must leave while we still have the chance!
*gasp* Daaah, what's with all the yammerin' and jammerin'? Back in MY day, folks used to RESPECT their elders by keepin' their traps shut this early in the mornin'!
*gasp* Come on now, Chester, this could be serious! Whattya' mean, "falling apart", Svetlana?
*gasp* The ground was splitting, tress were falling, and some royal figure was being attacked by a monster!
*gasp* Then what are we waitin' here for? Let's get outta here!
*gasp* Wait, there could be others! Innocent people! If there's really a monster out there, we need to help everyone we can!
*gasp* There are others, guys. They're my friends. If we stick with them, we have a better chance of surviving.
*gasp* Hang on, hang on, you mean this is a life-or-death thingamabobber? Alright, then. Just lemme out once you find that creep; I wanna bop him one!
*gasp* I know you're itchin' for a fight, Vito, but hold off until you're actually needed.
*gasp* I'm sincerely sorry, but I'm afraid you'll never get the chance.
*gasp* MAL! I thought you were locked away in my subconscious!
*gasp* Oh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. When will you ever learn? As long as you're breathing, my influence will never truly die.
*gasp* There's nothin' you can do, you animal! You're locked in here just as much as the rest of us!
*gasp* Not necessarily. If the environment is really as dangerous as you claim, isn't an injury actually likely to happen?
*gasp* Aw, why can't we all get along like back in my childhood, you big bully?!? You've got nothing to gain here!
*gasp* Ah, but that's where you're wrong, old man. I'm ready to reclaim my freedom. You all declared war on me when you locked me away. And with the chaotic beast by my side, war is EXACTLY what I will bring. That you can count on. Oh, and Mike?
*gasp* What else could you possibly want, Mal?
*gasp* Once I'm in charge again, I'll bring you back in control just long enough to see your friends perish!
*gasp* THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU, YOU SLIME!

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Mike woke up with a jolt. Although he felt like he was asleep forever, he had only dozed off for a few short minutes. He had no real memory of the conversation he had with himself, only a very ominous feeling in the pit of his stomach; a feeling he knew was associated with his dark counterpart, Mal.

"Probably just a nightmare. A lot of things have happened to me lately, anyway." Mike figured, although he still had a fleeting assumption that Mal was involved. With that, he went into the inn to check up on his friends.

"Excuse me." he asked the innkeeper. "I know this sounds odd, but did a group that was led by an angel come in here last night? I was doing something for them during the night, and I came to report to them."
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42494

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:54 am

"It does, doesn't it?!" Cookie seemed to be just as excited as Pit. If she, too, had wings, they would most likely even be fluttering in exactly the same fashion. "We're going to have such an awesome pre-quest feast!"

The innkeeper, who had just returned to the desk, spotted Mike coming. "Yes, actually," he replied to his question. "They just happen to be right over there," he added, pointing to the group, who was indeed in the room at the time. "They just ordered a very... substantial breakfast. We're working on preparing that now."

---

Haku was the last to wake up in her group. As soon as she did, she caught the scent of breakfast. "Wuh... Food's here already...?" she asked with a yawn, getting out of bed and heading right toward the table. "Looks good..." Much like Link, she practically inhaled her breakfast as soon as it was within reach.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 am

"Oh, alright. Thank you!" Mike said to the innkeeper as he approached his group. "Good morning! Night watch is done; there wasn't anything suspicious. Did you all sleep well?" he said, trying to make conversation to draw attention away from the sense of doom he faintly felt.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 am

(I'm going to make Ben 10.... but for obvious reasons, I'll have him not have full control over Alien X.
He'll probably only turn into my favorite aliens of his, unless the need for a certain one arises. Which of course means he probably won't touch Alien X at all. Unless you want him)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21251

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:24 am

"Good morning, Mike!" Toad greeted their friend with a wave. "We ordered breakfast… a lot of breakfast."
Desire laughed a bit and nodded. "Yeah," it agreed with an amused smile.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:04 am

Bullet gazed awkwardly at Mike He twitched his ear as he heard Toad call Mike's name "Mike? Nice to meet you, I'm Bullet." He walked up to shake Mike's hand. Riverstar smiled softly at Mike. She hadn't been introduced to him either, but Bullet had stolen the chance to introduce herself. She was still sittting on Pit's shoulder, and had pretended not to hear him whisper that he knew not how to read. Riverstar understood his predicament, as a cat, she couldn't read either.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:29 am

"Hi!" Pit greeted, waving as Mike approached the group. "Yep; I'm surprised we got so much sleep, actually...!" He added with a small laugh. When Toad mentioned breakfast, the angel simply nodded his head in agreement, a longing look entering his gaze as he thought about their meal.

---

Nagisa, who had woken up a little while earlier, briefly smiled at Haku in greeting when her traveling partner arrived at the table, then proceeded to keep eating her own breakfast.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

(Sounds fine to me, Shadow. c: As for when the best time for him to appear in-story would be, anytime after breakfast would probably work.)

"Hey, Mike!" Cookie perkily greeted. "I think we all slept well, yeah...! Thanks for keeping watch out there, by the way. That was really brave; we all appreciate it!" At this last statement, she looked back at her other traveling partners. "Right? Aren't we all super-grateful?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 am

Riverstar looked around her ears pinned back on her head. As the conversation progressed her tail began lashing agitatedly, "Oh fine. I'll do it." She grumbled under her breath. She leaped off Pit's shoulder, and approached Mike "Hello, mister... Mike. I'm Riverstar." She nodded respectfully to him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:00 pm

"Oh; yeah...!" Pit agreed with Cookie, quickly snapping out of his brief, food-related daydream. "Thanks, Mike; we do appreciate it!" He added, bowing his head respectfully.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Bullet's eyes grew wide. as he heard Cookie he looked at Mike "You were watching over the Inn last night? Th.. Thanks!" He smiled and gave a quick nod.

(Sorry for lousy reply)

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:(Name: Flint
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC ^.^
Species: Kattaca, from my imaginary video game world Kattacus
Appearance: Basically a white, anthropomorphic cat with a short bushy tail, and a large tuft of burgundy red hair that he grows long and wears like bangs. His eyes were so dark grey they bordered on black, but not quite.
Pic of Flint:
Personality and traits: He's kind of your typical 10 year old boy. Hyper, mischievous, and very energetic.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He mostly uses moves along the lines of punches and kicks, but can use his tail like a whip, and when absolutely necessary, roll lie a ball, or boulder.
Other: .... You'll see.)
(For those of you who haven't seen, or don't remember this charrie C: I updated it with a spelling correction, and a pic of Flint)

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Shadow woke up not far from the inn but also not too close that he could see it, he looked around in confusion. "Where the fish am I? This doesn't look like any part of Mobius I know. What did Robot Sonic do to me?" The last thing he remembered was fighting Robot Sonic when suddenly another person snuck up behind and knocked him unconscious.

Butch walked out from behind a tree and noticed Shadow. "Hey Cassidy, get over here! I think I found a rare Pokemon."

Cassidy walked toward Butch then looked at Shadow. "You're right Butch, it does look like a Pokemon I wonder which one...... if only we hadn't sold all those Pokedexes we stole."

"It doesn't matter, if he's rare enough we can sell him for even more money." said Butch. "Go Aggron!"

"Charizard!" said Cassidy.

Aggron and Charizard popped out of their balls and stared menacingly at Shadow.

Shadow turned around and looked up. "Oh, so you're working with Robot Sonic aren't you!? Where is he!?" He glared at the two big Pokemon.

(Yes, I brought in their two Pokemon who briefly had an appearance in Battle Frontier. o3o)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:34 pm

(Okay ^.^

Get 'em fighin' >:D)

Flint popped out of nowhere. Landing gracefully on his feet. He looked around "So this is where this thing went?" He murmured excitedly. Wagging his tail a bit to an fro. "I'mma explore!" And he started running in a random direction.

Eventually he saw some people blocking his path. He skidded to a halt, and backed away a step. "Woah..." He whispered. "What's going on..?" He slipped behind a nearby house, and watched what took place.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Butch thought he saw movement and glanced at the house then shook his head deciding it was probably nothing. "Aggron use Hyper Beam!"

Aggron's mouth started to glow bright yellow then a beam of yellow energy came flying out at Shadow. Shadow smirked and countered with his Chaos Blast. The blast blasted through the Hyper Beam and flung Aggron back into a tree. The tree fell over and collapsed with a loud THUD. (That could get someone to go see what is happening)

"Aggron!" yelled Butch.

"Enough of this, Charizard use Seismic Toss!" commanded Cassidy.

Charizard grabbed Shadow and flew up into the air, once she got high enough she threw Shadow at the ground. Shadow flew into the ground and left a small crater. He grabbed the edge of the crater and slowly climbed out. He noticed Aggron was back up and ready to fight, Charizard didn't even have a scratch yet.

"Who are you people!?" asked Shadow.

"What the-!? He doesn't look very hurt at all!" said Butch.

"He must be a legendary then." said Cassidy.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Shadow shouted threateningly.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Flint gasped "Uh oh..." He scowled "OK... Ok... Don't get excited.." He was starting to hop from foot to foot "... It doesn't look like he's in any danger... Don't risk yourself unnecessarily." He murmured softly to himself.

He pulled himself further behind the house. Glancing through the windows to watch the fight. His eyes were gleaming with excitement, and his tail was lashing wildly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Shadow noticed movement and looked toward Flint.

Charizard and Aggron both attacked while he was distracted.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Flint gasped. "Oh man! This was because of me!" He dashed out from behind the house, and with one kick, knocked both poke'mon away. He took a karate stance in front of Shadow. His tail waving slowly back and forth "Why..?" He snarled in a deep tone "Why are you attacking him..?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 am

"Hey look, it's another Pokemon!" said Butch.

"What is a Pokemon!?" Shadow asked angrily.

Charizard and Aggron roared at them.

"Um... Butch, I'm begging to think that thing is not a Pokemon." said Cassidy.

(I shall make Ben in my next post :3)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:22 pm

(OK ^.^)

Flint twitched his ear "Poke'mon..?" He tilted his head innocently 'What's that?" He shook his head "Anyway, I'm gonna take you, and your weird creatures down!" He took a threatening step forward.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:13 pm

"Oh, it was no problem, really!" Mike replied to the wave of thanks. Sitting down with the rest of them, he asked, "So do we have a plan set up for what happens after this? We really shouldn't run into danger without an idea of what we're doing."
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next