Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 21 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Bullet nodded, and turned to go. Flint however, dashed ahead, calling "RACE YA!" To Cookie Bullet smiled as he watched them. With one last lick to Haku's cheek, Riverstar lept off, and trotted after Flint
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 21 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Stealthy Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Link ran after them a little, but if there's any thing he wasn't, it was fast. He was in the dust after running a couple of yards.

Team Rocket, however, despite being uninvited to the race, sprinted full speed ahead, complete with seemingly malformed hyper psycho feet too fast for the naked eye. They couldn't beat Flint, but they were able to keep up with him.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 pm

"Yeah... That would be bad," Robin agreed with Pit, laughing a little. "Hunger can really slow a person down."

"Haha, hey...!" Laughing, Cookie bolted after Flint, racing him to the group's initial resting spot.

"H-huh?!" Robin was sort of taken off-guard by everyone's sudden hurry. "H-hey; wait up...!" he called, beginning to run after them. Much like Link, he found himself lagging behind, though possibly even more so than the green-clad hero. Not only this, but he even found himself becoming slightly out-of-breath as he sprinted.

With a slightly-amused chuckle, Haku followed them back, as well, but at a slower pace.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:44 pm

As Link looked on awkwardly, he shared his name with Robin telepathically, as he hadn't yet gotten to introduce himself.

". . . . . . . . ."

He then, still without looking, shoved some expired lon-lon milk toward Robin.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:46 pm

It was mere seconds before Flint dashed into the clearing in which they had been resting (Whether he got there before, or after Cookie is not yet known, and promptly tripped on a rock and fell face forward "WHAA UURHHH" He just lay there for a second before slowly twisting onto his back. "Oooowww..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:51 pm

All of a sudden, a name came to Robin's mind. "L-Link... h-huh...? H-heya," he puffed as he ran, glancing over at the individual running somewhat beside him. However, he was too focused on keeping up to notice the bottle that was offered to him.

As it turned out, Cookie arrived at the clearing just a second after Flint. "You win!" she called to him, laughing again. "Good jo-... Ooohhh..." She winced when she saw her friend fall face-first. "You okay...?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm

"Yeah." Flint said his voice cracked little. "I just stubbed my foot." He sat up, and held the sore foot. His eyes very slightly watery.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:21 pm

"Oh... Aww...!" Noticing Flint's slightly-teary eyes, Cookie suddenly ran up, sat beside him, and gave him a hug. She couldn't simply stand by and do nothing while her friend was in pain.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:22 pm

As the groups members began heading back to their initial resting spot, Lucina swiftly proceeded to follow them, walking at a fairly quick yet still relaxed pace.

Following rather closely behind Cookie and Flint, Pit moved along at a steady pace with the same bounce in his step that he usually had.

At a more leisurely speed, Nagisa strolled along near the back of the group, peacefully observing the surrounding scenery as she went.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28107

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:57 am

Flint smiled at her and gave her a quick hug back, then wiped the water from his eyes. "I'm not crying, really." He insisted. "My eyes were just watering." He stood up, and took a deep breath. He turned to Cookie, and leaned a little so that most of his weight was on his good foot. "Do you wanna get Robin's food ready?" He asked beginning to smile again.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 am

Team Rocket took awhile to realize the race was kind of over. They stopped running, made a 180 degree turn back, and when they heard the word "food", conjured a small camp stove and some cooking utensils out of nowhere.

"We're always prepared to have food....umm....prepared!" Jessie exclaimed gleefully.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 am

"Yeah, of course!" Cookie responded, with a smile and a little nod. "The guy's gotta eat, right? So let's give him an extra warm, tasty welcome; let's whip up something good!"
Turning around, Cookie was pleased to notice Team Rocket, standing there, fully prepared to cook. "All RIGHT! You're with us, too, I see!" she remarked, giving a thumbs-up as she approached. "Now, we bought some basic food and ingredients back in town," she recalled, searching through the group's bag of supplies. "If I'm not mistaken... We have just the right stuff here for pancakes!" she eventually announced.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 am

A few moments after the arrival of Team Rocket, Pit came bounding back into the group's current resting spot, quickly noticing that some cooking supplies were already being prepared. "Ooh, count me in!" he chimed in eagerly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:13 am

Flint fist-pumped "Perfect! Team Rocket, do you wanna get some sticks and some wood for a fire? Cookie, Let's find some kindling.. You know.. Stuff that can be our fire starter."

This was when Riverstar and Pit arrived. "Hey!" Flint greeted "Can you guys make a neat pile of the sticks TR brings back?" She glanced at him confused, then nodded "sure..." And she plopped down infront of flint. "We're making food for Robin." He explained. She nodded "Oh! I get it. Sure."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:27 am

"Oh, right!" Cookie nodded in response to Flint. "I hope we'll be able to find something that would work out here. Grass, maybe?"

It was at this moment that Robin himself finally arrived. Panting, he flopped onto a large rock. "Phew..." His sprint had tired him out quite a bit, and it only caused his hunger to intensify. Just then, he noticed that his new allies were hard at work, preparing to cook. Despite his weariness, he couldn't bear to simply sit by and watch as they worked. "Hey there," he greeted, still sounding a bit out-of-breath, getting up and slowly approaching them. "Care to let me... lend a hand?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am

Flint whipped around a huge smile on his face (Note he was still kinda limping) "Sure! You can help Cookie and I get some fire starter material if you want. Or if your too tired out from the run, you can help Riverstar and Pit set up the wood Team Rocket's bringing back."

Bullet now strode into the clearing. He smiled as he watched his son quickly and efficiently direct everyone to make Robin the best pancakes ever! Bullet himself walked over to Team Rocket, "Hey, can I have the cooking utensils?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:36 am

James and Jessie were hesitant. Meowth ripped the utensils from their hands and tossed it toward Bullet.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 am

Just moments after Bullet's arrival, Lucina entered the clearing, briefly looking around at the group before resting her gaze on Flint. "Could I be of assistance in any way?" she proceeded to ask.

Pit, while waiting for his task, sat idly on a small log, lightly tapping one foot on the ground.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 am

"Hm..." Robin thought things over for a moment before responding. "Well... I suppose I could help with the wood," he suggested. "Also, once we get everything ready, I can start the fire, too, if you'd like," he added. "A little lightning, and it should be set ablaze, just like that!"

"Erm... That sounds kinda... dangerous," Cookie commented, laughing awkwardly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 am

Bullet answered before Flint could. Catching the utensils he turned to Lucina. "You can help me mix the ingredients." He suggested calmly. He turned to Robin and Cookie "Well, actually that's a good idea. Once he have the wood all set up, you can help start the fire, Robin." He looked at Cookie "Do you have the pancake mix?" Only now, did Bullet catch Flint's agitated glare. His eyes grew wide for a moment.

Riverstar just twitched her tail waiting for TR to return with the wood.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 am

Team Rocket came back hauling an actually rather impressive load of wood, though they weren't too happy about it. It was enough to get them through the next week, if they could carry it all.

"Is this enough?" James groaned.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Flint's eyes were huge. "Yeah! we only needed, like five!" He gestured to Riverstar and Pit waiting patiently "Put the wood over by them." He instructed.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 pm

"ACTUALLY," Cookie interjected, "I think Flint and I can start the fire, ourselves. Not that I don't trust Robin here, but... I'd like to avoid any lightning-related disasters right now." Saying this, she cast an apologetic glance at their newest ally.

"That's fine," Robin replied, looking quite awkward, himself. "To tell the truth, I had a feeling you might say that... It's happened before, actually." He remembered a similar conversation he had with an ally back in his own world. ... Wow. You'd think I'd know better by now, he thought to himself, chuckling embarrassedly. "I'll just help with building the fire..."
Turning around, Robin noticed Team Rocket hauling in a great bundle of wood. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, approaching them. "Yeah, I'd say so," he replied, sounding slightly amused.

"Pancake mix?" Cookie responded to Bullet. "Well, yeah, if by "pancake mix," you mean all the stuff to make them from scratch. It's all here!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Flint smiled "Ok, then. Thanks Robin."

Bullet nodded "Exactly, thank you." He took the ingredients, (Placing them in the numerous bowls he received from TR) and walked over to a log. He sat down, and gestured to Lucina to come with him. "Wanna help?" He called to her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 pm

With a nod of her head, Lucina followed Bullet over to the log, proceeding to sit next to her new ally. Patiently, she waited for his instruction of where to start.

Seeing Team Rocket return with a quite impressive bundle of wood, Pit perked up, eagerly motioning for them to bring it in the direction of Riverstar and himself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next