Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:02 pm

"Robin..." Lucina started somewhat slowly in response, still rather surprised (though also very glad) about this sudden encounter with her friend. "It is a great relief to see that you're alright..." she continued, a little smile appearing on her face as she spoke. "Though I do wonder how both of us ended up in this strange, unfamiliar land..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 pm

"I'm... not so sure, myself," Robin replied, scratching the back of his head. "I was just going about my business, when all of a sudden, I was here, waking up in the... middle of... a... field...?" A somewhat-blank, puzzled expression came onto his face. "... Whoa. Sorry; I just had a bit of deja vu there," he chuckled awkwardly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Link offered his hand to help him up.

"Here's your book thingy back..." James said awkwardly, offering it to him. "We were....just....borrowing it..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Nodding his head in thanks, Robin rose to his feet with the help of Link. "Ah, thank yo-..." Just as he was reaching to accept the item being returned to him, he froze, an expression of shock on his face. "Wait... Hey, that's my Thunder tome!" he exclaimed, looking a bit flustered. "It was in my-... How did you-... Did I drop it, or did you-...?!" he stammered, unable to organize his words properly.

Cookie couldn't help giggling at this scene, as much as she tried not to.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 pm

"I-I-It's not a big deal, really!" James shoved the book at Robin's torso. "We were just stealing it, fair and square!" Meowth interjected. "It's always good to examine an object before acquisition, you know!" Jessie poorly defended the trio's actions.

Link just sat and watched. A smile spread slowly across his face as Team Rocket dug themselves a deeper and deeper pit.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Riverstar just stared at them with huge shocked eyes. Bullet just groaned softly and looked away, and Flint pretty much copied Riverstar.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Casting Robin a brief look of understanding, Lucina returned to her feet as well, her attention quickly turning to the thunder tome in James' hand. Having arrived at their current location just after Team Rocket, she hadn't noticed them taking it from her friend moments before. Upon hearing the trio's explanation, her expression grew quite shocked. "You tried to steal it...?" she echoed back.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 pm

"So you DID try to steal it!" Robin exclaimed, now visibly irritated, hastily shoving the tome in with the rest of his items. "While I was lying there, unconscious, too, I assume?"

Uh oh, Cookie thought to herself, snickering, they're not exactly making a good first impression here...
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:56 pm

The entire environment momentarily changed to suit a more melodramatic theme, complete with falling flower petals and a sudden clothing change.

"Don't blame us for our crimes!" Jessie pleaded. "Stealing things is all we know." James added in forced desperation. "That's the way of Team Rocket....the only life we've ever--" Link promptly grabbed his Megaton hammer from his inventory, then slapped the three of them across the face with it so that they collapsed. The environment returned to normal.

Last edited by Stealthy on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Bullet was also looking more irritated... As irritated as he can look. He was looking straight down, with a down right disgusted look on his face. "You three are pathetic." He mumbled under his breath to them." Flint glanced up at Bullet, then straight back at TR. His face unchanging.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Robin heaved a sigh, beginning to pity this group of pathetic thieves. "Look," he began, his tone softening a bit, though still sounding slightly stressed. "Just... don't try that again. Alright? I mean, if we're going to be traveling as part of the same group and all..."

"Wait," Cookie interjected, "does that mean you're coming with us...?!"

"Yeah... I suppose it does," Robin replied, smiling a little. "As long as that's alright with all of you, of course. I mean, it seems like the wisest option in this situation. I'm not even sure where I am, and, for all I know, you could be the only souls around for miles...!" He paused for a moment to look around at the members of the group before continuing. "Also, if Lucina's decided to travel with you, then I know you must be on the side of good... Mostly, at least." At this, he chuckled awkwardly, casting a glance at Team Rocket.

"Oh, we're good!" Cookie assured Robin, nodding. "Actually, we're on a quest to fight off a super-evil being right now."

"An evil being...?" Robin appeared thoughtful. "Well, in that case... I definitely ask that you allow me to accompany you," he stated. "I have some combat experience that may potentially prove useful. As you may have guessed after seeing that tome of mine, I can use magic, but I'm also a swordsman." Saying this, he pulled out a sort of greenish-looking sword, giving it a little twirl. "Additionally, you may not expect this, but... I also happen to be a sort of tactician," he added. "If you need someone to assist in that field, I'd be happy to be of service."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:47 am

As he listened to Robin's words, Pit appeared to grow more and more amazed. "Yeah, of course you can join us...!" he finally confirmed with a little grin after the young man had finished speaking.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Bullet looked up. Seeming quite a bit less irritated himself. Though you could see vauge embarrassment and agitation in calm eyes. "Yes, we'd love to have you Robin. I might as well introduce myself. I'm Bullet. This is Flint, my son." And his put his arm around Flint who still had a shocked expression on his face. "And that's Riverstar." Bullet gestured down to the silver she-cat with the eye-patch sitting in front of him. She smiled as Bullet said her name, and nodded.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 pm

A friendly smile spread across Robin's face. "Thank you; I'm very happy to hear that," he commented, after being told he could come along.
When he heard someone begin to introduce himself and some others, Robin looked down to see who had spoken. "Ahhh, hello the-...!" When he saw who was speaking to him, he stopped mid-greeting out of slight surprise. "... Are you all... cats?" he asked Bullet curiously. He was a little confused by the fact that, along with the two humanoid cat-creatures, there was also a quite regular-looking cat.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:20 pm

"Kinda." Flint answered "My dad and I are Kattaca. From a totally different...World than yours." "Riverstar, however." Bullet said, pointing to her "Is pretty much a normal cat." She purred. "Pretty much."

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:28 pm

"I see... Interesting," Robin commented, momentarily bringing a hand to his chin.
"Ooh!" Cookie spoke up, eager to introduce herself, as well. "And I'm Cookie. I'm just... a human. Haha."
"And I'm Haku," Haku added quietly, dipping her head in greeting.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Hearing Haku's voice, Riverstar muuuuurrowed and trotted over to her, leaping up on her shoulder and rubbing herself on Haku's cheek
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 pm

"I'm Pit!" Pit chimed in as other members of the group began to introduce themselves, waving his hand a little.
"And I'm Nagisa," Nagisa greeted in a quieter voice, smiling politely at Robin and dipping her head slightly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Team Rocket broke into their intro suddenly and awkwardly. They didn't care. They hadn't done it for awhile and were dying to get it out of their system.

"Prepare for trouble! Any foe should beware!"
"And make it double--" Link stopped them short. He'd had enough of delays. As he pointed to each of them, they spoke their own names.

He pointed to the pink-haired lady. "Jessie."
He pointed to the purple-haired man. "James."
He picked up the weird cat by his tail. "Meowth...dat's right."
He gestured one arm out. "We're Team Rocket."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Flint chuckled as Team Rocket were controlled by Link like puppets. "It looks like we've found our Jailmaster." He smirked

"Robin, can you walk?" Bullet asked tilting his head
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm

When she noticed that Riverstar had leaped onto her shoulder once more, Haku smiled, then scratched her cat friend's head.

Robin looked around at his new allies as each one introduced themselves. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," he commented, waving a little at each one in greeting. "I look forward to getting to know you all more as we travel and fight alongside one another...!"
Just then, a question from Bullet caught Robin's attention. "Huh? Well, yeah," he replied, stretching a bit. "I'm not injured or anything, I don't think, if that's what you were wondering."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Bullet nodded, then turned to Pit "Shouldn't we take him back to where we were resting? Give him some left over breakfast or something?" He had a serious yet calm expression. Flint pretty much bounced over to Cookie "This is gonna be so awesome!" He cheered excitedly. "Our group is so big, there's no way the Chaos Kin can fight us!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:15 pm

"I know, right?!" Cookie agreed, almost in a sort of squeal. "We have a whole ARMY now! We're gonna win, no matter WHAT!"

"Leftover breakfast?" Robin sort of echoed back upon hearing this. "Well, I AM pretty hungry right now... And by "pretty hungry," I mean I could eat a pegasus," he commented with a little chuckle. "If it's alright, I'd love something to eat, thanks."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:15 pm

James and Jessie dug through their things and dug up a lot of canned foods and measly portions to offer him. Link's offering of a sip of expired lon-lon milk wasn't much better.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:21 pm

"I think so," Pit nodded in agreement with Bullet, casting a brief glance in their newest ally's direction upon hearing him speak up. "Yeah, of course it's alright!" he confirmed cheerfully. "Can't have anyone getting hungry in the middle of a huge battle or something...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next