Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 18, 2015 9:09 pm

I'd never be good enough to be on an actual team at school, heh. When it's just for fun I enjoy volleyball and soccer, and sometimes football. Rofl, I'm pretty boss at like every Wii sports game though :D

What was the last book you read?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Stealthy Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 am

To Kill a Mockingbird. Ooohhhhh it was so good!!

How do you get someone to play a story-based work or explain how good a story-based work is to someone without spoiling the amazing story?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 19, 2015 6:26 am

… I usually just insanely obsess over it in front of them. I'm not very good at stuff like that. xDD

Who's your least favorite video game character?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 am

Mokujin/Tetsujin from Tekken Tag Tournament. Like, ugh he's such a weirdo and makes no sense. Lol, who would choose to fight as him?

Would you dye your hair, and if so, what color?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Nope. Never. No. Not at all. There is absolutely no way in the entire flaming universe that you could ever get me to dye my hair. xD

Do you like the way your voice sounds in recordings?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Lol, I really don't. It's not girly enough, I sound like an 11 year old boy. xD Could be worse though I guess

If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 20, 2015 7:06 am

Oh goshhh so difficult ;-; I guess Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, because I want more time to bond with my Pokémon. I love my Y 'mon, too, but I've spent more time with them.

Do you like the way your voice sounds in your head?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 20, 2015 10:04 am

Yeahhhh, I guess there it sounds fine. xD

Have you ever written a song? (Even like, as a kid singing about your pet or something counts, as long as you actually remembered the words and stuff, lol)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Lolyeah I've always loved to write songs, even though they're not that great and I can't come up with them that often/quickly xD

Are you scared when you have to perform in front of a lot of people?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu May 21, 2015 10:51 am

Not usually. I'm nervous, but for the most part, I love hamming it up. Yet, I don't like talking to people for very long...

Are you unsure of whether you're an extrovert, introvert, or maybe ambivert?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 21, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm an introvert all the way. There is definitely no questioning that. xD

Do you ask a lot of questions?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 22, 2015 9:53 am

Yeahhhh, I'm a pretty clueless kid. xD

Do you like going camping?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Not at all. Eyeroll #neet4life

Are you ever satisfied with the way your avatar and/or signature look?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Lol, not totally. There's always little things that bug me about it, but I try to tell myself that it's fineeee

What's an accomplishment you're proud of?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Uh, winning the spelling bee when I was in fourth grade against a lot of other people up to eighth grade. #spellingnazi

Do you enjoy silence?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 22, 2015 7:13 pm

If it's not silent for like way too long, yesssss. It's pretty dang rare for it to ever be that peaceful for me, and I'd take advantage of it and enjoy it. Until it's been like hours and I get lonely. xD

Lol this probs isn't too personal, who was your first fictional crush? (That you can remember xD)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Oh man, I had too many. xD Far too many.
I think my first legitimate fictional crush probably would've been when I got into my first big fandoms, Mario and Sonic… so… probably Tails or something else weird. xD

Do you have any fictional crushes right now? Eyeroll
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Yepppp. Eyeroll And you didn't put in the question that I had to say them, yay xD

If you could visit any country in Europe, which would you choose?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 23, 2015 6:21 am

Probably Iceland. owo

Who are your current fictional crushes? (It's not too personal, haha they're fictional come on)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Dang you. xD Alright, Rafe from Books of Beginning, Toan from Dark Cloud, Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle, Ikuto from Shugo Chara, Lelouch from Code Geass, Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, and... Frodo from Lord of the Rings. Eyeroll That's not actually a lot, is it?

What drawing project that you made did you spend the most time on?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Probably that PG-13 one… let's not get into the details of that, okay xD

(And heh compared to me a year ago it's nothing but compared to me now you have a ton of them /because I have none lol)

Would you change anything about your appearance right now if you could?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Yessss, I want greener eyes and for them TO ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO SO I DON'T NEED FRICKIN GLASSES. Also,I have no idea what to do with my hair, it just needs to be... better. xD

Which is the cutest classic farm animal to you?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 23, 2015 1:41 pm

… Let's go with sheep.

What animals would you like to see that you've never actually seen in real life before?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Elephant, okapi, snow leopard, lion, penguin, and probs a ton more that I can't think of right now. Do myth-tastic ones count? I've never seen a yeti or the Loch Ness monster, but I want tooooo xD

What's your favorite drink ever?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 23, 2015 9:02 pm

… Uh, lemonade, maybe xD Idk, probably some kind of juice. I like a lot of juices

What is the weirdest thing you've ever said to anyone?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next